Wake up

>Sup Forums champions racial genocide of minorities
>doesn't realize they will be a minority in their own country
Sorry, you cannot have both. Whites/europeans are the jews.

youtu.be/XZVIvixoTVI

auschwitz awaits

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
statista.com/statistics/241530/birth-rate-by-family-income-in-the-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pretty sure most of Sup Forums just wants ethnostates for everyone

Sage goes in every field

Okay bud. Answer me this.

How long will it take for immigrants to adopt the same mentality as you? Because when they're majority and you're minority it will not be fun for you.

Don't forget to sage before replying

SAGE AND IGNORE NUFLAG THREADS

>Sup Forums champions racial genocide of minorities
Except we don't. Sorry Bernstein you don't have a story about ebil Sup Forums nahtzees advocating genocide here. Fuck off.

>Not answering the European Question
There I unflagged, call me a amerliad meme man

>you don't have a story about ebil Sup Forums nahtzees advocating genocide here. Fuck off.
Then what's this called?

Care to find a post in there that says we should genocide non-whites?

Do not play dumb. Every single nazi thread on Sup Forums inevitably leads to someone talking about exterminating the jews and posting jew memes. That is just a new thread.

newfag?

Did you know that everyone on pol is not the same person? Also a good amount of people here like the idea of self determination for everyone

Did you know the person who creates those nazi thread is from a group of people on discord; they are from the SAME group. I know their opinion on the jews, it is not good.

But this isn't even about jews, this is about your VERY REAL genocide coming up. You can only prevent it by not radicalizing immigrants that are soon-to-be majorities in your country.

If you radicalize your european/white population the majority immigrants will retaliate and you will be in trouble.

So you couldn't find anyone in a thread full of literal natsocs advocating for genocide? Just as I thought.

You don't seem to understand that the vast majority of us natsocs here are revisionists on the subject of the holocaust. We don't think an official genocide attempt happened and we don't think it should happen either.

If whites dont radicalize we're gonna get south africa'd. We lose if we do nothing

>I know their opinion on the jews, it is not good
It's true, we don't like Jews at all. Hardly anyone seriously advocates for genocide though.

>You want me to go through archives of nazi threads
How about no. You and I both know its true.

What else are you going to do? Jim crow laws? Segregate? Separate but "equal"? It's only a matter of time before immigrants revolt like they always have.

Wrong. The left radicalized and created the alt right.

You radicalize and corner non-european people they will strike back with larger numbers.

Also, do not think I'm speaking about just the USA. Look at germany and sweden. Their european population is old, their young people are already majority immigrant.

Again, I repeat. You do not want to radicalize as a minority.

Then what should white people do? Slowly die out? What is the alternative?

Increase incentive for couples to start families and have kids. Not specifically white. But people who make a lot of $.

Despite popular belief European people are not mixing with immigrants as much as you would think. This is also a good way to not stigmatize the new upcoming majority in the countries.

How did
>Gas the kikes race war now
become a meme if it doesn't represent a commonly held ideologu

>You and I both know its true.
It's not. Why the hell do you think there's so much revisionist material in these threads? Hardly any natsocs here believes the holocaust happened and even the few who do believe it happened don't think of it as a good thing, they see it as a terrible mistake.

In all my time here I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen a self-proclaimed natsoc unironically advocating for the extermination of other races, and those few people didn't strike me as serious people at all.

Okay so what will you do?

I repeat:
> Jim crow laws? Segregate? Separate but "equal"? It's only a matter of time before immigrants revolt like they always have.

I don't think whites are mixing with immigrants at high rates. Also what about treatment of whites as they become the new minority? History shows this ends with whites being genocided/treated poorly. You keep saying not to radicalize but if we don't it ends poorly for us. You still haven;'t given a better alternative.

Because you know, all stereotypes hold some truth.

unless we're talking about nazi threads on Sup Forums

I just did right here>Increase incentive for couples to start families and have kids. Not specifically white. But people who make a lot of $.

Despite popular belief European people are not mixing with immigrants as much as you would think. This is also a good way to not stigmatize the new upcoming majority in the countries.

That still results in whites becoming a minority which will lead to a loss in quality of life for them.

white people have enough foresight to move. it's already happening

Are immigrants the high earners an most educated in the country? If so yes.

But we both know do to not just IQ levels, but being already native speaker will give an advantage to europeans.

Most immigrants fled to countries with high social benefits and leech on the system, remaining un-employed. They would not benefit from this program to create a family/give birth

There's not going to be anymore to move eventually. They're chasing the last of the whites down.

And this is brain-drain bad for the economy.

If you approach this from an economical stand point and prevent becoming radicalized like these nazi threads on Sup Forums. You will have more success.

I'm not sure how what you said affects my point about whites becoming minorities = very bad and what do about that

No, they're chasing your benefits.

Do I need to break this down barney-style? This is the third time and I will not explain this again.

Who makes the most money in a country and are less of an economical burden?
>native europeans/whites
How do you reward these people for being successful economically?
>incentivize them to produce children.

NOTE: This is not letting immigrants have children and leech on the system, they are mostly unemployed and low-earners.

Get better reading comprehension

Incentivized deportations seems to be the favorite option among most people, we're literally willing to fucking pay for non-whites to leave. The Third Reich had a similar program called the Haavara agreement. We'd rather not have to oppress minorities with segregation laws or slavery or anything like that, we'd rather they just leave. Those that can't or wont leave would be segregated and yes, treated differently, as second class citizens.

This is textbook strawman retard. There are very few people on pol theat unironically want a genocide, most just want segregation and ethnostates.

>reddit spacing
>arguing strawmans
>calls others newfags
Did we just discover a new type of cancer?

>Those that can't or wont leave would be segregated and yes, treated differently, as second class citizens
And then another culture revolution emerges and (I'll use your termnology) "marxist ideology subverts your population". It'll be another MLK, black panthers, nation of islam emerging. They will strive for "equality" and you will lose and look like an oppressor to the rest of the world.

Great insight.

does this spacing trigger you?

We lose if we don't do that though. Minority = death/ we become the ones who are 2nd class citizens

You will not be a minority you do what this post saysThat's how you do it without deporting immigrants/minorities

i figured jews had revenge fantasies of murdering europeans.

How do you incentivize whites to produce children? I'm assuming that post is trying to make whites outbreed nonwhites which I don't see happening even with incentives because wouldn't it also incentivize nonwhties because you can't only help whites obviously because of discrimination? Also how would you go about incentivizing? I need your thinking broken down because I don't understand how whites will outbreed nonwhites, even with your plan.

Wrong. Stop blaming jews. Makes you look untermenschen.

Bring more substance to your shitpost next time.

Have you ever heard of this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakam

>How do you incentivize whites to produce children?
Money.
>wouldn't it also incentivize nonwhties because you can't only help whites obviously because of discrimination?
It's economical discrimination. Not racial. You would have to help the black millionaire (if they exist outside of sports) start a family. The majority will be white though.

> I need your thinking broken down because I don't understand how whites will outbreed nonwhites, even with your plan.
Combined income of over 500k annually (this is an arbitrary number) the child gets free healthcare, family gets free life insurance, college. They have already paid for these things in taxes anyways. Or you can give the family an allowance biweekly/monthly per child.

Have you ever heard of this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

So that is why Jews like Barbara Spectre can genocide us?

But people with higher incomes tend to not have children statista.com/statistics/241530/birth-rate-by-family-income-in-the-us/
I think that people with high incomes already plan to not have/have less children and that more money would not help with them wanting more children. If you need high income in order to be eligible for the incentive, I can see how those people are mostly white like you said but I don't think more money will make them have children I feel as if people who have incomes high enough to qualify would decide to just not have children. I don't have a way of backing up what I said but higher income = less children so how would more money towards people with already high incomes make them want kids?

Well think about. These people worked hard for money. They care about MONEY. They most likely do not want to have kids because they're so goddamn expensive. So help them out.

Or if you hypothesize that it is lack of time to raise the family. You can set a program up to assist the wife to stay at home and raise the children.

Can't stop hearing about it
Can't bring myself to believe it actually happened though

But wouldnt those people already have enough money since you want to give it to people who have a high income?

Or I'm not sure what to think because your plan isn't very detailed in income brackets sofar.

>And then another culture revolution emerges
I think you're underestimating just how much good incentive most of us would be willing to give non-whites to leave at this point. We would want to make it practically irresistible for them, I'd be happy to help them live like kings in africa, the middle east or asia, as long as they leave. This would hopefully ensure that there simply wouldn't be enough non-whites left in the country to complain loudly enough that it would warrant foreign intervention.

I'll also remind you that it wasn't the perceived oppression of non-germans that triggered the second world war, that kind of response from minorities would be quite manageable really.

I honestly don't believe whites could be incentivized to breed faster than non-whites. Non-whites breed with total carelessness, they don't prepare for anything and they don't even care enough to look after their children properly. We can't compete with that level of irresponsibility towards breeding and raising children. While whites would be trying to raise large, functional families subsidized by the state, Pablo, Ahmed and Pajeet would continue dumping their seed in every other whore on the street and abandoning the mothers to move on to the next whore.

Not only that but it would obviously cause an extremely rapid increase of the total population. It would be an absolute fucking nightmare to try and build the infrastructure needed to support a population growing that quickly

I agree with the breeding part. I see part of his argument on trying to help higher income people breed since those are mostly white but i feel like it is another reason besides money because higher income obviously have enough money(unles he's talking about a certain level of income but he hasnt given details so im not sure) and even then the lower income people still breed more so would it even make a difference