Arnt their ratings bad enough already...

Arnt their ratings bad enough already? How low do they need to be before they figure out everyone supports them but their fans?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider
youtube.com/watch?v=PB02Gd_yC_g
youtube.com/watch?v=PqIziuag21I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shouldn't trump be concerned about something else?

I don't think trump should care that you have an addiction to gobbling cocks

nope.
that's not what the presidency is for.

Based ausbro, true greatest ally

Lol how many more things will they boycott?

Nfl
Facebook
NBA
Hollywood

Little option ,since racists don't invent or own much .

Neither do niggers.

need to replace football,baseball and football
with better sports.
let's bring back american gladiators, paintball
and military war game live streams.

>ZA
>Not racist
Bullshit

Rome 2.0

(((They))) have drank their own koolade again. Just like with the pre-election polls, they believe everyone hates Drumpf and anything they can do to shit on him will improve their situation

Everyone does hate drumpf though

throw cotton balls on the field and at the players. that would be the greatest thing to see. kapernick getting cottoned.

(((American))) "Football"

wrong. we're pissed at his lack of action, but still like his shitposts.

I get enough entertainment for anime and liberal tantrums. Western media is boring.

coal burner fag

We are also the only country on the earth who claims the title of the entire continent it resides on. All you (((soccer))) fans can fuck off. Though I dont care for football much since they all became communists.

Stop betting on football; that would hurt more.

The league is 70% black. They chose their own fate once they chose to go that direction with their demographics. As recently as the 90's, the league was over half-white, but, that changed. The owners have little choice but to pander to black politics, or incite rebellion among their young black players.

NFL shooting themselves in the food. They actually want to replace their white fan base with poor niggers that are on welfare.

>The employee is always right

Thats not how it goes.

The NFL's ratings aren't down, retard.

>They actually want to replace their white fan base with poor niggers that are on welfare.
They are already a subsidized entity aren't they? Match made in heaven.

Also in before someone tries to act like their ratings being slightly lower than last year means their ratings are "bad" as the OP said.

Dump the NFL and play league with us.
usarl.org
rlwc2017.com

That chart goes to 2013 retard

What fucking year is it right now

>2013

>CURRENT YEAR

>current year
>2016

Lmao, 2013 was the high point? What a convient time to end the other chart

Damn, by far this is the best analogy, the bread and circuses. Bread and Circuses.

>Literally 2-3 times higher ratings than prime time television for almost a decade
>B-BUT THE GRAPH ONLY GOEZ 2 2013

See

Make a fucking assumption retard, of 2017 numbers.
Its doesnt have to be 100% on point autismo

>The NFL's ratings aren't down, retard.

NFL teams expect more money than primetime actors. NFL isn't competing with primetime tv it's competing with the growth potential of the NFL.

Damn, look at baseball.

When we're done destroying the NFL, we should save baseball. Give something back.

That seems like how they change the way unemployment numbers are calculated to increase it when a republican is in office, and decrease when a democrat is in office. Plus a republican has a homeless crisis, while democrats are helping unemployed people enjoy life, free time, and enlightenment by them not working.

And its still a decline. Any pilots going to shit him self if hes losing altitude, hes not going to get on the com and announce everything is fine because we are still flying higher than a kite, then tell call the air traffic control they can go fuck them selves because they are a bunch of white nationalists for trying to get him to correct his trajectory.

>slave owners pretend to care about their property

Yea...

Goddamn this was great.

i am now a hillary missile

>NFL owners that just blacklisted a motherfucker for this are now upset that someone would say something
hahaha NFL needs to die already

I really hope this shit is an elaborate ploy to get as many people off cable as possible. This prospect alone is worth dragging your balls through some glass to achieve.

Keep in mind that because they have been dominant for so long the NFL has the cash to spend advertising and boosting their viewership with all kinds of marketing. Football is boring as fuck and people are sick and tired if watching more commercials, diversity commentators and political injections from players owners as commentators.

Go back to your gated community Lars, can't wait for the red pill you'll receive when niggers storm in and mass rape your women

OP specifically used the word "bad". A 10% decrease when you're one of the most popular events on TV in a given week is not "bad".
Also see Teams pay the NFL. The NFL is fine, it's the teams who have to worry, and they're doing fine.

Pic related. It's actually up over last year. And even last year the ratings had it in #1 for sports, so how is that "bad" again?

We should ban the national anthem.

No, addiction to sportsball is one of the top three worst things in the West.

Anything a president can do to ween the masses off of goofball television is purely positive.

This president has made enemies of almost everyone else on television, causing millions of people to not watch Hollywood shit, goofy tv shows, and now sportsball.

Getting millions to recognize television, sport, and entertainment as the disgusting things they are, filled with disgusting people who aren't worth your attention -- I didn't vote for him, but I honestly can't think of a president who's ever done more for his people.

>it's actually up over last year
Are you even looking at your own posts? That chart says ratings are down 6% from the year before where they were down 12% from the year before that

All of those things are bad things.
Get off facebook, stop watching moovies, don't care about sportsball. Your life will be better. You can thank Trump later.

>trump literally makes a single comment during a speech at some event, condemning people who disrespect the flag
>nfl and its players and the media and the left all chimp out

he hardly did anything desu, just struck the match and now we get to watch the shitshow of self-devouring democrats.

Commie retarded leftists will pay sweetie son. You're turning sports into an obvious propaganda tool. We prefer freedom.

They did a pretty good job with South Africa until you niggers took over and quickly fucked it up.

Deadcat bounce brought on by people trying to see if they can watch the game in peace. A few interruptions from overpaid trash shitting on the country thats making it possible and the regular reason will continue the trend.

hopefully whites stop watching nigger ball and supporting giving these niggers millions
hockey is the white mans sport

>deadcat bounce
It's still in the negatives

If you had 100 viewers, then 12 of them quit one year, then six more of them quit the next year you don't get to go "we cut the number of people walking away in half, we're winning"

>trump says a provocative thing to make libshits, negrums and other assorted fruitcakes chimp out
>chimp outs turn more of middle america away from the left
>the left either hasn't figured out this strategy, or are totally powerless to stop their frothing supporters from lashing out

God damn this is gonna be a great 8 years of President Trump.

They should make white-only leagues again as before and other ones for the niggers and mutts.

And the 2017 pre-season ratings show it going 6% up. Chances are good the regular season ratings will follow according to this chart's data, and I'll assume historical data as well, but I'm too lazy to find that.

I'm being accurate you idiot. You're making right wingers look as stupid as liberals say. How is that helping anyone?

>deadcat bounce
This isn't economics. You're also ignoring the fact that the ratings were high in 2014, and then suddenly took a dip when the media shitstorm Donald Trump created happened in 2015 and 2016.

Wasn't it Sup Forums who was claiming Hillary and others were setting up debates during NFL games? Wasn't it Donald Trump himself who said these debates had record breaking ratings?

>show it going 6% up
SHOW IT GOING 6% DOWN

LOOK AT YOUR OWN CHART THAT'S A MINUS SIGN

I know if is, never said it wasnt. doesnt have to be in the positives for it not to be a dead cat.

It most certainly is economics. Viewrs = profits. No viewers, no advertisers, no money.

OMG! Please please please let this happen.

Niggers killed baseball too

no. he should use concussions as an excuse to abolish nigger-worship-ball

The only mistake Trump made was not calling them bastard sons of bitches.

Its going to take time and then action will be swift and monumental i have a feeling its set up for something big

Also

>If you had 100 viewers, then 12 of them quit one year, then six more of them quit the next year you don't get to go "we cut the number of people walking away in half, we're winning"

When you have 100 viewers for the 33-50 viewers "prime time TV" has, losing 12 isn't a big deal, especially when your ratings have empirically started going back up.

6% up from last year's delta. Do I have to be this anally specific with everything I write for you?

From the article
"In the chart below, you'll see this year's preseason uptick, which foreshadows a recovery in regular-season ratings."
businessinsider
.com/nfl-tv-ratings-preseason-boost-2017-8

Television ratings are not a metric of economics. They are not directly related to economics. Television ratings can go up and down independent of the economic climate. They are not economics. Do you also believe time and money are directly related to each other?

Racists invented America, nigger.

>6% up from last year's delta
The numbers are year over year

That means it lost viewers, then it lost viewers again

On what fucking planet is this ever "going up"

Both charts are all based on human behavior. Trends never change and both are economics.

He can multitask? We hired him to represent us and he's doing just that.

Crazy how he won the job of the most powerful and popular man on earth, isn’t it?

We need to get on better sports... Like Stadium Super Trucks

youtube.com/watch?v=PB02Gd_yC_g

youtube.com/watch?v=PqIziuag21I

Maybe the controversy will get people interested again?

I'd be pretty concerned if one of the largest corporations and cultural institutions in my country had decided to take a decided anti-nation stance and were promoting racial division and violence.

>since racists don't invent or own much

It's kind of hard when leftists continually shut down alternatives to their products.

As Hollywood and Tech Companies have found out though, shutting down opposition doesn't actually bring customers back to your platform.

Yes, what's your point? Do you think the graph is plotted like this by accident? It shows the relative changes, not absolute losses. If you are losing two years in a row, and the trend is a sharp downward turn, then having a loss far less than you expected is a good thing.

>Losing by less than you expected is good

So this is the way liberals view the world since they lost their election?

This looks like the spectator body count would be spectacular if it were more popular

>when you lose more and more viewers, you win

>THE ABSOLUTE STRAW GRABBING

> does something
Hate these headlines. Their standard for it is "at least two" so you don't get any information from it and it's likely political propaganda.

I said it last night but the NFL is almost certainly encouraging this virtue signaling nonsense the same way they push breast cancer, forced teams to draft Michael Sam and are fucking up the rules to make things safer. They think the liberals and women, people who are consumerist to their core, will then come around to make up for alienating their old (and less well off financially) blue collar fans.

Watching it blow up will be funny.

What are you talking about? All their fans support the NFL.

>ratings down 20% in two years due to “mild” anthem protests
>we’re going to see 100+ players protesting today

All you faggots saying this is “fine” is hilarious. No, the anthem protests alone won’t kill the NFL, but it will start a negative cash balance downslide that will since you retards have no understanding of (((economics)))

Why are you nig-NGOs making shit threads like this instead of trying to meme magic Merkel out onto the streets?

>have non-spherical object
>invent game where you pick it up with your hands
>call it football

Is there any evidence of their poor ratings? I keep hearing people say that, but I've never seen anything to back up the claim

All the shit you listed is garbage anyway. I stop indulging in those things long before I came to /poll/

Says a lot about those who elected him. Then again people voted against Hilary.

>any evidence of their poor ratings?

Yes, even MSM is forced to report and can’t shield this fact

colin kaperjew will be famous for killing the NFL

A players strike, followed by rampant steroid use (that the league wanted, to try and get lost fans back) is what fucked baseball.

Another gaymergate 2bh
Everyone who makes games and runs the NFL are all liberals but the majority of their fans aren't.

AusiBros, usually know for their horrid shitposts, are sometimes insightful

The stadiums are half empty now

And all the MSM garbage articles about it have to spend their first paragraph saying "it's totally totally totally not the protesting".

So basically guaranteed to be the protesting.

I happen to like football. These dumb niggers are going to ruin the sport I love by going to war against Trump. You can't beat Trump. Nobody ever beats Trump.

And the other half of the stadium is filled up by underprivileged minorities that get free tickets.

Yes, going from -2% to -10% is a very bad trend. Going from -10% to -6% means that tend is at least not continuing. Again, do you think this graph was plotted this way as a mistake? You're looking at relative changes, not absolute losses.

All of this doesn't change the fact that the NFL is still far from doing "bad" as the OP said. See

>makes a few comments which probably took a few minutes to communicate
Yeah im sure those few minutes he used to make the democrats commit sudoku were not worth it

The first thing they do in the game is kick the ball tho.