Trump cucked

Other urls found in this thread:

defenseone.com/ideas/2017/09/no-we-cannot-shoot-down-north-koreas-missiles/141070/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/05/us-shoot-down-north-korea-missile-couldnt-wests-capability
bbc.com/pidgin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Foreign Minister of Russia sure is a great source for unbiased whitehouse news amirite

Wew, I hope Trump doesn't see this. He will send one over just to prove him wrong.

>doubting lavrov
he is the most credible person on the planet right now

americans are embarrassment and need to be purged of this earth

Explains why Trump makes such retarded fits on Twitter because he can't do a Syria to NK

Since the USA will not attack North Korea as long as it still has nukes left, what is stopping North Korea to shoot half of its nukes into South Korea?

if you followed the syrian civil war you'd be amazed at the kind of shit this guy says on a daily basis. Its unbelievably retarded

That's not how MAD is supposed to work. MAD only helps if you don't shoot first line and nuking SK would make NK a target as SK is de facto American soil.

NK is making nukes as a deterrent. If it attacks anyone it's not a deterrent anymore, do you understand?

So? Literally everyone who is politically aware already knew this. Neither Trump nor anyone who comes after him will be able to deal with leaders like Kim. This is a problem that will only fix itself in due time, when eventually a leader who isn't a persistent as Kim takes over and begins the reunification process.

Are you retarded you dip shit? Lavrov has been right on everything. Russia won the Syrian war and your OPSECS are helping Isis as we speak

Dotard is weak, Kim Jong-Un is strong. That's the way it goes. DPRK is eternal.

Tell that to Trump. Guy throws dumb statements about this on Twitter.

>Dopey Russian Lavrov thinks I won't nuke Pyongyang! So i'll nuke it TWICE!

Oh, Yes, Lavrov wouldn't have any incentive to say that Trump cucked out now would he ?

kek direct evidence has come out against these moronic assertions

Trump is just embarrassing himself at this point.

goddamnit. i might be off the trump train if true.

lmfao

The fuck? We've known for years that the norks have nukes. What are they even talking about????

You missed this? USA is terrorist country

This has been the reality all along. There is literally no way to beat the Norks militarily without the complete destruction of the Sorks. The only way to win is to get the Chinks, Iran, the Pakis, and the Russians to stop trading with them and starve them out. However, those countries just happen to be the ones the neolibs have been shitting on for decades and therefore they will happily do something that aggrivates the US.

We all know that Jusa is a rogue state dude.

>Russia: USA wont attack NK (lol)
>USA: YES WE WILL. IF NECESSARY.
>Russia: See, NK can do whatever it wants with the USA around.
>USA: REEEEEEEEEE.
>Bombs drop.
>Seoul captured within the day.
>SK capitulates.
>China says the war is over everyone go home.
>Japan and USA continue bombing missions for a few months before giving up.
>Russia: USA wont attack China (lol)

He's pretty much right. I do not believe that the DPRK will deliberately commit a hostile act (Like an actual attack warranting a full response, not launching an empty rocket over Japan) against the U.S. or its allies, because the government of the DPRK likes existing and having nice things.

The only way I see a war taking place between the two countries is if Donald went completely off the rails and decided to ignore every military adviser he has, and ordered an unprovoked attack on DPRK. Of course, the only way such a war could possibly be successful for the U.S. is if China decided to stay out of it, which they have already said they will not, provided the U.S. makes the first strike.

It all comes from Bush doctrine and his axis of evil bulls hit and the plan to take out 8 countries in a matter of 10 years. All countries got taken out, except Iran and NK

>russian Mod

kek how about some images lol? some random nigger making claims reminds me of a certain phrase russia shills typically make

>the ones the neolibs have been shitting on

only on Sup Forums can you find people saying that neoliberals are the bad guys when it comes to the state of chinese and russian society. Both these countries suck neoliberal cock and pretend like they don't

so you are pro-evil islamic countries? pick a side, faggot and really look at who you're making that bed with.

>Washington won't strike N Korea as it knows Pyongyang has nukes

>Iraq has WMD's, we have to strike

Really makes you think

How many nukes does NK have that can get through Americas defenses.

>amerikike trying to lie who is credible
Fucking die, negromutt.

Trump is such an embarrassment. I can't remember a time when our country was so cucked.

>not understanding geopolitics at all: the thread

They can nuke successfully most of the US now it is believed

AFAIK Russia doesn't have an asshat and a moron as a President, the side to be taken is pretty obvious

>believed
Just because they have icbms doesn't mean they're actually capable of successfully carrying nuclear pay loads(s) over that large a distance. Nuke payloads are extremely heavy.

defenseone.com/ideas/2017/09/no-we-cannot-shoot-down-north-koreas-missiles/141070/

Their missiles can range the U.S. mainland but they haven't demonstrated re-entry capabilities yet. So they can't strike any further than Guam. That's why Kim threatened to nuke Guam and not Hawaii.

>t. Lavrov

t. Russia
Literally what, russia about to get nuked too.

>leftypol cucks are still upset

>implying Kim wont attack the West when he's military and nuke arsenal is large/strong enough
yeah lets just wait 40 years for the next leaders boys wow genius

what kind of jank ass 4th rate website is that? Got a good link or somethin something that says they have 60 nukes at all, not whether our defense can knock them down? because I dont give a shit if they hit us.

>Their missiles can range the U.S. mainland but they haven't demonstrated re-entry capabilities yet. So they can't strike any further than Guam. That's why Kim threatened to nuke Guam and not Hawaii.

They can also nuke Alaska, but there's too many russians and conservatives over there.
If Kim uses nukes they will head to California. He really hates that place.

his*

You missed the part where UK changes its national language to arabic.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/05/us-shoot-down-north-korea-missile-couldnt-wests-capability
Ok now?

Still waiting for you reddit mouth-breathers to detail exactly what Kim gets out of attacking any country.

Why would we do such a thing when we don't have any arabs in the country?

My mistake, I meant asian

theres no number of nukes listed. thats all I care about BARELY. open up nukemap, pick your bomb size and fuck it drop 60 in the usa wherever you want. See how little shit I give? I just want a source for your "60" claim for fun and enrichment.

Asian is a language now?

Everyone, look at this unabashed racism and white supremacy.

He's oppressing the asians

already changed it to pidgin
bbc.com/pidgin

>theres no number of nukes listed. thats all I care about BARELY. open up nukemap, pick your bomb size and fuck it drop 60 in the usa wherever you want. See how little shit I give? I just want a source for your "60" claim for fun and enrichment.
Russians said 60, Americans 13
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

>Foreign Minister of Russia

a more unbiased source than all of Jewmerica combined

Turbokek he claimed bulgaristan would annex Macedonia any second now

>Lavrov, who looks like a dog, or SNOOPY as I like to call him, forgets which country he speaks for. Sad!

thank you seƱor

>Not nuking NK is cucking according to boomercons

So you want millions of white children in America to die?

>a more unbiased source than all of Jewmerica combined

trump is itching for a war with NK but he cant do it because he even the neocons are not that mad to do it

he keeps lying about assad using sarin gas

No every one will try to get Nukes to be safe from being targeted by US.

california isnt a white nation.

>americans on pol now support the foreign policy of bush
So this... is the power of The_Downie?

It's going to hit all the way to the Midwest, do you know how powerful nukes are Amerishart?

i liked bush. the third world is shit. it's full of creatures that are barely human. they hate us and i want as many of them removed via jdam as possible for whatever reason.

Fuck NK. Anyone concerned about that fat bastard is retarded or a cuck. Seriously, if you think NK is a threat go suck a circumsized cock. We have more important issues state side, like how to ship the niggers back to Africa.

not sure if you re underage or just from the_d but bush made the middle east a mess, it was better off without you meddling there. Now russia has to clean up your stupid mess

I dont think you do, fellow amerishart

Lavrov is stating the obvious though

>it's another trump gets cucked episode
it feels like a rerun at this point. when do we start winning?

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH

DOTARD BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You have to go back

Boosh didn't screw up our ME policy. Jews did. All the propaganda to invade Iraq was created by Jews. Like Bill kristol, dick Perle, Paul wolfowitz, et al. Boosh was just a figurehead, a Puppet.

Those damn Russians are using reverse psychology on us. GLASS THE NORKS!!!