Volcano of Shiva erupting!!

9/23 According to their government, while rising threat level to its highest -
>>"We have prepared 500,000 masks to anticipate volcanic ash which is very important, because the ash is very dangerous," agency head Willem Rampangilei.

"This is a very complex work. We should work hard to minimise victims.

“We keep hoping that the eruption will not happen.”

240,000 people are expected to flee in the next 24 hours.
Massive deep earthquakes have occcured o the region in the past week. Pressure is building. This will be big.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/24/bali-volcano-34000-flee-mount-agung-as-tremors-intensify
archive.is/7HJKo
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/647235/mexico-city-volcano-Popocatepetl-erupts-earthquake-dead-ash-spew-cloud-vapour-end-of-world
christianpost.com/news/italy-supervolcano-near-mount-vesuvius-may-erupt-soon-according-to-scientists-199668/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Agung
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bali
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mountains_in_Bali
youtube.com/watch?v=oUjax-kghUI
grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1755_Lisbon_earthquake
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

link?

For the alert? Its all over the web.

theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/24/bali-volcano-34000-flee-mount-agung-as-tremors-intensify

The temple is amazing. Balinese Hindus believe their ceremonies keep the world in balance. Now the top is going to blow.
May you live in interesting times...

are you kidding? when st. helens blows, it's goin to snow ash all over north america for months
tell me you think i believe for a god damn second that this is a big deal in a country where you can fit 500k pajeets into a single square mile

It is a scientific fact that when volcanoes are close to the equator, the ash spreads further and causes global temp changes.
The last time it blew it was a 4.0 on the VEI scale and it was called "the year without summer" - lots of famine/global crop failure, early 1800s. Anything larger, with current failed states, and we could see an immigration crises that makes the current one pale in comparison.

So much for global warming. I bet there will be more volcanoes to blow. Hello Ice Age. Hello food shortage. Hello massive civil unrest. Good thing I have lots of bullets.

Probably because God doesn't appreciate temples to the fallen angels much and He may start with them first.

Neanderthal weather. We'll do well.

Interesting you should say that, the other thing that happened on the 23rd was the announcement by the catholic church that pope is a heretic. Last time that happened was 1333.

Mount Pinatubo blew in 1991. The sulfur dioxide released is said to have caused average world temp to drop by 0.5 centigrade.

Do you know the VEI on that one?

this is that agung volcano right?

Yes. The most sacred site of Balinese Hindus. Its where they worship Shiva - god of destruction and death.

So it finally happened. Now we get to watch as all those muh global warming climate change so serious cucks scramble to capitulate to the situation without looking like retards. Except that's impossible to do now, because here comes a new Ice Age and they all look like dunces. All that melanin is about to become a detriment instead of a boon. I told you soo niggggggggggggggas!

Fuck you nigger mods for banning me also! Banned for replying to an antarctica thread when the one in /x/ got deleted by a mod? Suck a fat turd through SHITTED.com and choke on the corn faggots!

Yes, very interesting. They have a very good case against him.

So, a Great Human Dieback is imminent.

I see no downside.

I find the act of the rebuke interesting. The dubii is one step before the formal one that causes a literal schism in the church. Francis and his followers would be the "anti-church".
Crazy times...
Not to mention they dug up the "Centipede King" in Guatemala last week , and now three local volcanoes are exploding there...

You should buy a gun

SHIVA THE DESTROYER AKA APPOLYON

Wonder who opened the door??
>>pic related. In July, they found a new "particle" when they ran their new souped up collider. Wonder what else they released.

I have like 5 guns. Why would I say I have lots of bullets or even buy them if I didn't have a gun? What the fuck are you smoking?

bro ill take monks refugess over raping muslims any day

You're putting your meme flag to shame with comments like that.

You might have a plan there. Argue for "REAL enviromental refugees", get indignant about it, make the rest get to the back of the line, build them temple pagodas and flower gardens...

>
>It is a scientific fact that when volcanoes are close to the equator, the ash spreads further and causes global temp changes.

It's not the ash that causes increased albedo - but sulfate aerosol from volcanic SO2.

>The last time it blew it was a 4.0 on the VEI scale and it was called "the year without summer" - lots of famine/global crop failure, early 1800s. Anything larger, with current failed states, and we could see an immigration crises that makes the current one pale in comparison.

Mt. Agung last erupted with a VEI 4 eruption in 1963. There was a small climate effect. You're thinking of the VEI 7 eruption of Mt. Tambora in 1815.

Pinatubo had a VEI of 6. Most atmospheric volcanologists don't advocate VEI anymore. Rather, we use eruption magnitude, which is a function of mass injected and mass ejection rate. They're roughly the same, but normalized to express different qualities.

The lifetime of stratospheric aerosol is about two years. You need a period of sustained volcanic eruptions to cause a long-term perturbation of climate.

Fuck, man.
Any livestreams?
I wonder if we can see some lightshows from here.

Mt Saint Helens is a big nothing. There are other Cascadian volcanoes to be aware of - Ranier, Shasta, and Hood especially. Crater Lake was formed from the particularly devastating eruption of Mazama 7000 years ago, which was several times larger than Tambora

Popocatepetel in Mexico is erupting, too
>

> mfw poo

He was making a joke you autist

hm, yea true.

I doubt it.

Nah just throw the bullets really hard.

>taking any group of brown refugees
Good goy

archive.is/7HJKo

Your environmental refugees will just be more Mexicans my Amerikan frand.

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/647235/mexico-city-volcano-Popocatepetl-erupts-earthquake-dead-ash-spew-cloud-vapour-end-of-world

Has the cunt done anything yet?!

Kiwis aren't that retarded, but you might be.

ring of fire going nuts
is it just relieving pressure?
Has little rocket man triggered a freaking Apocalypse with his underground nukes
or is this it
this kinda mystical fuck human kind shit
the earth will wash us away without a thought because that is her nature to cleanse and she is nature and we are only annoying mosquitos to the earth.
This is when God will step in because of the covenant with Abraham and the sending of His only on Jesus Christ to die for us humans
for whoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.
John3:16
Remember that verse lads and hang on to the truth of it and repent and believe so you can go be with God the Father

New Zealand better bring in Ruapehu for a trifecta, or even better, have one on the Auckland volcanoes erupt to btfo the JAFAs.

I dont know mate, theres some real fuckin characters out here.

I DONT CONTROL THE WEATHER YA DIPSHIT CUNT!!!

the earth was hit with a gigantic solar flare last week

>tfw all brown ppl starve and I can buy some comfy real estate in madagascar

popocatapetepepelel, sounds made up

very real but we just call him Popo
good to know, not that I know anything about the effects of solar flares on the earth crust. Pretty bad is it?

>popocatapetepepelel
>pepe lel

haha, ok. Go get BBC'ed, froglet. I think you're just jealous that I have guns.

how many volcanoes lie beneath Auckland and vicinity?

The fuck would I know? I stay well fuckin clear of that shitpit.

Popocatépetl

Yeah but if you use them in self defense you'll get charged with assault. Only useful for shooting moose in Canada.

Pic related is a reminder for you to not get uppity when talking to a Frog.

not just ring of fire going nuts:

Italy Supervolcano Near Mount Vesuvius May Erupt Soon According To Scientists
christianpost.com/news/italy-supervolcano-near-mount-vesuvius-may-erupt-soon-according-to-scientists-199668/

Most of us have already evolved beyond the need for sunlight. It will be the weak willed normies that will die out, and us, the leaders of the underground, will emerge.

Does god punish you superstituous niggers too everytime you get a hurricane in america?

No volcanos here sempai, feeling nice and comfy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Agung
2017 seismic activity
In September 2017, an increase of seismic activity around the volcano raised the alert level to the highest level and over 15,000 people evacuated their houses around the volcano.[8] The Indonesian National Board for Disaster Management declared a 12-kilometer exclusion zone around the volcano on September 24.[9]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bali
Mount Agung known as the "mother mountain" which is an active volcano rated as one of the world's most likely sites for a massive eruption within the next 100 years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mountains_in_Bali
Gunung Batur is a small stratovolcano , the remains of a cataclysmic prehistoric eruption of a volcano
Major eruptions have occurred in 1917, 1926 and 1963 (the same year as Agung's major eruption), making Batur Bali's most active volcano.

yahweh ain't the only god in town, pal. Pack it up.

Get your vitamin D supplements ready boys.

Lol that is true
youtube.com/watch?v=oUjax-kghUI

My nigga

tell me why do they wear the masks?

Yea, so you don't have guns. One day you'll grow up, kid. So until then go be a jealous little faggot somewhere else and keep waving that white flag.

pretty much every time yeah, even those who do not believe start spouting about karma and shit.

>The physical avatar of Mount Meru, cosmological axis of the universe, undergoes an apotheosis of fire and light
>Dur it's YHWH punishing them for not worshiping Jews
grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/

According to Sri Yukteswar, we're currently in Dwapara Yuga in an ascending yuga cycle. I strongly believe what Sri Yukteswar has said about this.

Well, its normal for people to do such a thing I guess.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1755_Lisbon_earthquake

>The earthquake had wide-ranging effects on the lives of the populace and intelligentsia. The earthquake had struck on an important religious holiday and had destroyed almost every important church in the city, causing anxiety and confusion amongst the citizens of a staunch and devout Roman Catholic country. Theologians and philosophers focused and speculated on the religious cause and message, seeing the earthquake as a manifestation of divine judgment

wtf im scared now,didnt even know this shit