whats his problem

>Tenda Lung-Spencer
>Tenda
>Tender
>Tendies
>Is a self proclaimed NEET
The memes just write themselves

More evidence that racemixing should be banned

"The Jew uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people. In his systematic efforts to ruin girls and women he strives to break down the last barriers of discrimination between him and other peoples. The Jews were responsible for bringing negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate. For as long as a people remain racially pure and are conscious of the treasure of their blood, they can never be overcome by the Jew. Never in this world can the Jew become master of any people except a bastardized people"

Mein Kampf - Adolf Hilter

That's just a Finn

Why would he spam amwf though?

He makes most of the BLACKED threads Half asian/half jew is his problem.

yep

This is why you dont racemix with gooks.
Dont racemix at all, and if you really cant stand western women but still want a family just marry a light skinned levantine christian.

He spams BLACKED shit mainly, because he hates whites.

Oh God I am so erect guys check my throbbing purple helmet. Uncircumcised.

B-but jews are ruining germany
Mein kampf -Adolf Hitler

HAHAHAHAHA THESE ARE HIS "MODEL TIER" LOOKS

I don't understand why Hapas are such nutcases.

>/r/hapas
I don't go on reddit but I'm glad my curiosity got the best of me so I could laugh at these faggots.

Oh man, this is why you don't race-mix.

Pic related. The craziest Eurasian ever. He's part of the reason why Europe is going to shit! If you need a redpill.

It's because white people and Asian people are not compatible.

Very supreme looking gentleman.

>race-mixed people push for the death of all races
not remotely a surprise

isn't he the one who makes these comics or am i mistaken?

Nonsense. I spam blacked shit for easy (you)s, because pol is the easiest board to bait.

So that's what he looks like. He always claims that he looks Russian but he just looks like an average Gook wit brown hair. Asians can naturally have Brown hair though.

interesting read

So you believe in the loser? Laughable.

Because he is basically asian. He stole a mentally ill white woman(Persephone) from an asian man. Persephone thinks the asian guy's parents hate her because she's white, not because she's a trashy whore.

posting this in case anyone ever needs to deprive a shitposter of his (You)s

You will find decent mixed couples on youtube and anywhere, why would they come to pol? If you want to be like a libshit and use one event to justify hating on the rest, well don't bitch about libshits shitting on the police.

he really did nothing wrong

He has to go back to Goon Island.

holy shit
the kalgeri plan is hapa creation?
it checks out

GGG is a half Russian/half Korean Khzak

best proxy

Asian guy here, currently dating (2 months now) a hapa (Asian Mum/Strayan Dad). She honestly isn't the most mentally and emotionally stable girl I've dated but she's really affectionate and lovely when she's in her "normal" mood. Awesome sex but anytime she has an "emotional breakdown", mostly about her family then she really gets insufferable.

Easily the "craziest" girl I've had plenty of time to get to know.

I normally date white or Mediterranean (Italian/Greek girls), normal Asians don't do it for me cause they all rook same.

You just described finns...

Genetic engineering is the solution

Kalergi was a hapa.
They are batshit crazy.

Word to the wise: Don't stick your dick in crazy. Not telling you to dump her, just asking that you bear this in mind after it ends.

Fuckin kek'd. Truly the world in a decade.

what is it with hapa males being so fucked in the head. the hapa females seem pretty stable and are usually pretty hot

Who the fuck is this Eurasiantiger and why do I keep hearing about him?

Don't stick your dick in crazy

namefags probably. with a reddit mentality

I've actually had boners for her for over a year. Used to work with her but never hooked up because it was kinda against professional and my own personal policy.

Now that we've split up from work, she was the one that contacted me out of work and basically rode my dick off that night. We've be fucking like rabbits since then, never without a condom. Pretty confident she's on the pill though

I always wondered if they called it the Charlemagne as a jab at him or "we run Europe now".

Well, if it works for you. How old are you?

I honestly think its because they have small Asian dicks. Elliot Rogers when ballistic because he couldn't deal with his 4 incher

He is a hapa with wmaf parents that includes a beta father and a bitch mother

He absolutely detests white/asian couplings when the father is white because of fetishism

He also blames all of his failures on his ethnicity