Russian M.O.D. satellite image of US spec ops snuggled up with ISIS

rt.com/news/404365-us-special-forces-isis/

Other urls found in this thread:

thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Beasts-Apocalypse.pdf
counterpunch.org/2015/10/12/us-caught-faking-it-in-syria/
leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/amp/
historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=western_support_for_islamic_militancy_2049#western_support_for_islamic_militancy_2049
counterpunch
archive.is/NoQmH
rt.com/news/404365-us-special-forces-isis/
archive.is/O43b2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have a bump.
i'm tired of all the kikery going on

bump

turey suport isis

what the fuck

Dumb faggot. The United States just picks the lesser of two evil armies, then arms one slightly better than the other to ensure both evils take major losses. Meanwhile, America focuses on winning the greater wars of the region.
Not only is it smart, it's the right thing to do. Our constitution and belief in freedom will survive and thrive through the test of time.

but they didnt win the syrian war you retard

yfw mccain dies and his dead brain switch releases the launch codes to isis

What exactly am I looking at and how is it bad?

I wouldn't trust RT to accurately report a football score let alone shit about the American military.

>Our constitution and belief in freedom will survive and thrive through the test of time.

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH

>Russkis asshurt US successfully using Kurds and Syrian rebels to seize Conoco gas field that they wanted
>surprised that daesh militants might collaborate with the group less likely to massacre/execute them upon capture

Okay, so army sold out... it's time for us to start killing Muslims

bump

tell us something we diddint know . it was a greenberet , mossad, cia, mi6 op from the start . hence the greenscreen executions. mccain went there personally to greenlight the op . some nazi hanged for less than what mcain and others did.

nice bait. i wonder if people unironically think this about wars like the second world

also forgot to mention the ford and toyota trucks provided by a texan dealership who simply answered one of the fedbizz ops requests ;)

it is too zoomed out I can't believe we would help ISIS Trump says we are destroying them

It's literally nothing, just PressTV tier speculation and innuendo.

>US Army special units provide free passage for the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) through the battle formations of Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) terrorists, the ministry said in a statement.
>This could mean that the US military staff “feel absolutely safe” in the area which is held by the terrorists, the ministry of defense stated.
Nothing that unusual.

>Earlier in September, Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Major General Igor Konashenkov accused the SDF of collusion with ISIS terrorists.
>“SDF militants work to the same objectives as IS terrorists. Russian drones and intelligence have not recorded any confrontations between IS and the ‘third force,’ the SDF,” Konashenkov said.
Codswallop.

>Trump says

wow nice argument, you been reading the art of rhetoric bro? fucking retard

You have to be 18 to post here, kiddo.

>RT
And you wonder why they have no credibility.

i reiterate my first reply

well you're a dumb fuck

were 20 Trillion in debt and spending hundreds of billions for greater israel and a fucking gas pipeline from Qatar.

fuck you.

"The movement for world government is, therefore, contrary to human nature, and is not supported by the natural instincts of ordinary men and women. Its origin must be found in the basic instinct of some unusual breed of mankind; in the deep ingrained mental motivation of a peculiar people who, first, believe that they are destined to control the world and that it is to their particular advantage to do so; second, that they are a special people, apart from and superior to all mankind; and finally, that all mankind must be reduced to a homogeneous mass without special distinction or individuality; a robot, passive multitude that will serve the master-race without thought or question. Such a people would necessarily be characterized by a passionate instinct of exclusiveness in their relationships with each other, and an aggressive internationalism in their relationships with all others. They must present one face for their own people and an entirely different face for all others. Most of all they must have and continue to nourish a deep contempt and hatred for all people other than their own. They must have, as a cornerstone to their religion, an abiding sense of destiny in their mission. They must exercise a dual morality in which the right or wrong of things is determined only by the purpose to be served. Where their mission becomes unattainable by the sword and the engines of war, it must become not only proper and right, but mandatory, that they continue on their course with stealth and cunning. Ideas and ideologies become weapons of war to be used and discarded, and their strongest allies must be recruited from among their intended victims. Such a breed must be capable of the most complex treachery. They must possess the ability to appear to be all things to all men, and yet be only themselves. An indestructible nation, they must destroy all other nations."

thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Beasts-Apocalypse.pdf

ignore hes just reading a script of meme answers

Are these pics of ant hills supposed to tell me something? Someone give the Russian military a fucking magnifier or something holy SHIT!

>implying this is news

a destabilized middle east is good for business.

Russia and the US have been able to continue the cold war with these proxy states without the danger of direct nuclear war with one another.

us there illegally for israel and oil/gas corps you dumb fuck.

counterpunch.org/2015/10/12/us-caught-faking-it-in-syria/

leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/amp/

historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=western_support_for_islamic_militancy_2049#western_support_for_islamic_militancy_2049

Its caring to sharing!

Archive time

>counterpunch org/2015/10/12/us-caught-faking-it-in-syria
archive.is/NoQmH

You must go back to whatever sand and camel shit hut your nigger of a father shacked up his 7 year old bride and had (you)

>ISIS is backed by US
>Because... they have Humvees... and they've fled the battle
See, that's the problem. Even sosach syria thread (just as pro-Assad as Sup Forums's) thinks it's not more credible than Assad-ISIS-collusion narrative.

They literally claim that absence of "signs of battle" means that ISIS cooperated not even with kurds but with US.

Assad actively helped Al Qaeda in Iraq kill Americans during the US occupation of Iraq that is not even a question

The oil IS the economy imbecile. More important than the debt and more important than the moral dilemmas of uppity plebs. Lose control of the oil and the American empire is toppled.

Ah yes, the lesser of two evils, ISIS

maybe Americans shouldn't have banned the Baathist's from participating in government and the military

maybe Assad shouldn't have let a bunch of terrorists train in his country and then cry when they turn on him

And which of the small blurred dots is the US equipment?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING BILLY ?

oy wey

Like in Afghanistan. But now we're in Afghanistan going on 16 years. And Iraq against Iran. But then we went into Iraq and its destabilization brought about ISIS. I don't know desu senpai. Seems like we're spending a lot of money fucking shit up. Seems like Eisenhower was correct about the military industrial complex and that our military is doing Israel's bidding.

We have dismissed this claim.

>the lesser of two evil armies
>jihadist terrorists > communist terrorists > democracy opposed by Jewistani and Saudi rageheads

tfw not sure if retarded (((Trump))) cuck or bait

kek. The eternal amerifat is at it again.

Not sure who's worse anymore. The Americans or the Jews.

Keked

bump for this

>I can't believe we would help ISIS

americans are usually very good people one of the best of the planet , the problem is a small group of people in power who run on pure evil

>Price of democracy

we are the jews just kill us all, you fucking pooftas

>RT
Fuck off RIDF.

fuck you

Nothing new

That's what Green Berets are for.

They train terrorists and niggers, the worst most degrading soul crushing job besides banking and some others

Only retarded burgers are unaware of their (((Countrys))) support of ISIS.

This guy gets it. You illuminated motherfucker you

Let's see how Kikes and Burgers slid this

This LARP thread is homo moronic

Public money for army, war profits for private accounts.

Public money for black projects and private accounts as well

Lmao the absolute state of the world

>believing Russian propaganda

m-must be true

Yeah, this is why NATO is so retarded, it can't even protect against domestic problems like migrants, should be shot down there at sea, not to mention solve foreign problems, they only deepen the problems, so they can turn around more money.

>believing that RT isn't anything but Kremlin-run propaganda.

What about all those American channels, aren't all American propaganda?

>believing that the US isn't anything but Jewish-run propaganda.

You'd really have to wonder if any of the soldiers have any kind of moral crisis, like "we are unironically helping the bad guys".

They would have means of rationalizing it to themselves, but still.....you're helping the terrorists.

NATO to me is like outsourcing the military to a multi-country organization so individual nations can focus on stealing more from the taxpayers and less on military organization.

Special Forces are the most brainwashed and bluepilled of all militarymen.

MK ultra tier. No matter their above average intelligence.

That and the fact that most of them are sociopaths as well

For shame that your country is run by jews and their interest and Putin is the good guy that they all made you fear.

Don't you think they could use modern technology to find those cave hiding terrorist leaders the first week? I always found it interesting how they can hack everything according to Wikileaks, but then can't find who's behind those terrorist sites and mobile phones, which are literally electric signals in the air and even car drivers can catch and listen to.

WTF I hate america now. Better just give the Russians the oil pipeline and fuck ourselves over. Amirite guys?

>BREAKING: Russia is awesome and America sucks.
>source: The Kremlin. (RT = under direct Russian government control)

What did the shill mean by this?

They are really good at collecting massive amounts of data.
But really shit at analyzing that data.

>rt.com/news/404365-us-special-forces-isis/
shut it down!

found the guy that gets all his SF knowledge from movies.

American channels aren't run by the white house.
Trump does not own Fox news.

RT is run by the Kremlin.
Putin owns Russia Today.

Indeed, they are run by the kikes that control both the TV channels and the white house.

>rt.com/news/404365-us-special-forces-isis/

Unless you've been living under "iraq" for the last decade, who is surprised by this?

>Crooked media in US means crooked media in RU is A-OK,

>if government owns channel its wrong
>if oligarchs own channels AND the government its ok

I never seen American media allowing Afghan/Iraqi witness commenting, it's 100% run by American government and American government is 100% run by money. American news doesn't wants to talk about Wikileaks at all, they don't want to discuss government agencies hacking people's computers, they don't even think it's a crime, it's normal thing for them.

Nyet, I personally know one.

They're regular soldiers just willing to die. But those that are sent on secret missions are special and selected from all of them

>crooked media in RU means crooked media in US is A-OK
Hey, it works both ways. Call me when Shillary gets her 40 years in jail.

Shills don't understand what hypocrisy is. You cant screech "muh propaganda" if you're the same or worse and not be ridiculed in return.

yep , most of the test arent done to see physical skills , they are done to see how they obey orders

>being this butthurt because you don't have independent media.

Stay 3rd world.

There's a NATO shill.

>Implying the Syrian war isn't just so Israel can increase their buffer zone and so Rothschild's Genie Energy can drill for oil
Why are conservatives so fucking retarded?

it already happened, nothing , we just bomb em back

Assad was lesser evil you faggot. Syria was one of a few countries where every religion was equaly treated and you dumb faggots tried to give it away for sharia + some cheap oil...

you will burn in hell you fucking cunts

one of a few countries in middle east*

Allow me to muddy the water.

>Israeli Mossad Agents Posed as CIA Spies to Recruit Terrorists to Fight Against Iran
archive.is/O43b2

>Losing in Iraq was all part of our master plan.

The tears of a whingeing Jew.

Did anybody actually look at the pictures posted? All you can see is a dug-in perimeter and some splotches which the article claims are tents and vehicles.

The presence of American vehicles doesn't positively identify American forces given how much shit ISIS captured from the Iraqi government.

>rt
will Sup Forums ever stop sucking russian cock?

I grew up on a dairy for cheese farm and ended up in a West Afrikan location running a directional downhole sampling rig with two of your west team members. They were posh crybaby faggots.