What does Sup Forums think of GATE. Also Rory best girl

What does Sup Forums think of GATE. Also Rory best girl.

I can't say that we had this thread yesterday because you only waited a few hours to create a new one.

Lelei is better

It's a massive Nippon wank fest that is utter shit

It was ok. 7/10 imho

I love Rory too user but we don't need this many threads to her.

"That's just a flat out lie." - George Costanza

Kuribayashi is the sexiest.

to

Is there a game or mod that replicate the fighting in the series?

Absolutely rubbish pacing and full of waifu pandering. I dropped it after 5 episodes. It's a shame to because the concept is great. Japan ruins everything though so I shouldn't be surprised.

I love Princess Retard

It's a shit show and all girls are shit. I would like to put my penis inside them, though.

Quite literally just a circlejerk of glorious nippon steel with some fanservice girls thrown in

Thought the first season was ok but the second season I was getting pissed at how Japan didn't just squash the empire like a bug. Felt the concept had reached its realistic lifetime and the story needed to end.

Generic low rent hime cut with tons of QUALITY shots

Mildly entertaining JSDF wankfest. I only watched it because I'm a sucker for "medieval society clashes with modern society" stories.

eh, it's no worse than an episode of GI Joe

irrefutably true

By almost every measure I can think of GATE is awful, but I still found it entertaining enough to watch all the way through which is more than I can say for a lot of shows.

>no rape
>mild violence
>JSDF's OP, there's no fun defeating a weaker enemy
>boring and stupid harem
>refusing to fuck Rory
>the elf is a stupid cunt with an Electra complex
>barely any magic until the end of S2
>blatant JSDF propaganda
>horrible soundtrack
>just fuck already

4/10 Stargate was better.

I think all the girls were made really well so some nippon neet chumps would volunteer for the JSDF. Pretty sure it was funded by taxpayer money, also. They all have their unique charms, and they're also the only reason to watch the show past season 1 because they hardly fucking focus on the guns and the strategy talk is fucking non-existent.
This.
Just watch liveleak videos of sweden and germany if you want that.