D-did drumpf just meme the entire NFL into slitting its own throat?

d-did drumpf just meme the entire NFL into slitting its own throat?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlantablackstar.com/2016/09/19/defense-department-paid-sports-teams-53m-taxpayer-dollars-play-anthem-stage-over-the-top-military-tributes/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/911904261553950720
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/911911385176723457
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lurk moar

If you watch football you are a fucking faggot

>handegg

This should be entertaining.

national protestball league

Nigger collision

Reminder, the department of defense has a paid agreement to play the National Anthem and ramp up Pro Military messages as part of a broad propaganda strategy. The NFL is in a very awkard position with their players protesting. Ima enjoy watching it all fall down.

atlantablackstar.com/2016/09/19/defense-department-paid-sports-teams-53m-taxpayer-dollars-play-anthem-stage-over-the-top-military-tributes/

If you are white and you honest to God watch nigger-jumping-ball or nigger-egg then you literally should kill yourself right now.

Can someone explain to me as how Trump wins from this?
To me it seems like it's just further D&C - it'll just schism the nation more?

I wonder how many enemies trump can make and survive

>Trump baits NFL niggers into rioting with antifa
>niggers show their true colors, smashing windows, burning flags, civilian death in anti-anthem beatings
>american public learns how dangerous anti-anthem sentiment and other anti-american shit really is
>Trump was right! Fuck niggers! Trump support skyrockets!

LETS FUCKING HOPE SO! TAKE OUT ONE OF THE 3 PILLARS OF THE BLACK ECONOMY! NEXT TRUMP MUST DESTROY THE NBA, AND THEN BLACK MUSIC AND WE WILL FINALLY BE RID OF THE NIGGER PROBLEM ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Same goes for hockey.

It'll bring the nogs closer to chimping out so the normies can see them for who they are-America hating mooches looking for pity

Most people who watch football in the U.S. are white Chads and their corresponding Stacies.

Ah..Ahhaha AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Isn't that how Trump has been winning all along?

or degenerate gamblers who have thousands invested on fantasy football

KEK

Says the leaf who’s never hit anyone in his life

These people are already his enemies. I don't see the problem.

CHECKED

Massive disconnect between the fans and the NFL. Fans hate the anthem protests, NFL is compelling their league of millionaire felons to piss off their own fans. It will be glorious.

>NFL protest en masse
>Everyone stops watching because they're being massive faggots
>A bunch of black people out of jobs
>FUCKING DRUMPF DID THIS

do you guys think its witty or funny to call trump drumpf?

pro tip: it never was.

Fuck you hockey is the last white sport

Sports has been sucking for a long time tbhf

t.fag

Will video game competitions take over once sports die

I hope so

fuck off Gretzky

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/911904261553950720

You're witnessing the beginning of NormieGate

congratulations you answered your own stupid question

that's actually a genius observation, I never made the connection between football and vidya, but in the case of vidya we witnessed a vast uprising of gamers due to them jamming politics into video games and depriving a young segment of the population of escapism, and this could be similar but for football

Why do athletes feel they need to make some kind of statement?
They must be getting thousands of dollars per game. I'd be proud of any nation that gave me that opportunity.

AND YOU FAGGOTS CAN NOT EVEN SEE THAT BOYCOTT IS THE HAPPENING THAT STARTED THE REVOLUTION IN 1776. FIRST ITS NFL, THEN ITS DINOSAUR NEWS, THEN ITS COMCAST AND DISH..... WHERE DOES IT END? #ENDTHEFED BOYCOTT THE DOLLAR ITSELF SINCE IT IS OWNED BY A PRIVATE BANK. AMERICANS DO NOT OWN THEIR MONEY SUPPLY

>niggers so nimble and athletic
>but they are walking headfirst into a trap

Thank god they are dumb.

I think he did. These niggers can't help but throw themselves into a volcano and slam the door on the NFL

How do we get the blacks to hate kikes?

Can someone tl;dr for me? He made it illegal to bow for the national anthem?

America is the only country were blacks get paid tens of millions of play NFL style football. CFL players here in Canada get paid like $50,000 a year

>Talcum X

where can i watch this

Should be called AthleteGate or SportsGate instead

I very much doubt that fake black person Talcum X is in contact with "100s or professional NFL players."

However, if hundreds of blacks to kneel during the anthem tomorrow, it will not only hurt the NFL, it will destroy the left as well. Their position is indefensible.

Yee killing each other for sport was much more entertaining you larping faggot

YES PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN

>Be moronic nog
>only a multimillionaire because of white americans obsession with bread and circus
>STILL not satisfied, still whining about racism despite being rich as fuck and borderline national heros to the plebs

I hate when I go to a diner & they have niggerhoops on the tv, the sound of sqeaking tennis shoes on the court is so fucking annoying.

ITS NOT THROUGH HATE THAT WE ACHIEVE FREEDOM. IT IS ACTION. IF YOUR ACTIONS SPAWN FROM HATE YOU WILL NOT REACH THE GOAL OF TRUTH.

THEY NEED TO LOVE THEIR FREEDOM INSTEAD AND REALIZE THAT THEY DO IN FACT OWN THEIR LABOR AND OUR COLLECTIVE EFFORT KNOWN AS TAXES BELONG TO OUR PUBLIC INTERESTS. THE BEST WAY TO SERVE PUBLIC INTERESTS IS TO BOYCOTT THE AMERICAN DOLLAR UNTIL THE PEOPLE CAN ISSUE A NATIONAL OR EVEN STATE CURRENCY THAT THEY ACTUALLY OWN

Trump dissed a black NBA champion. So now black NFL players are staging a low energy chimp out.

Phony ass black man.

The NFL is bread and circus and one of the only fields where nogs can succeed. The average person absolutely hates their shitty discrespectful "protests", accelerating them is a total win since it'll dispel the cultural phenomenon

If you want to be more esoteric about it; Sportsball is where the average person's tribal instincts are led. Destroy sportsball and people will seek themselves a new tribe, thus it'll aid nationalism

Trump is an embarassment to any rational American, and by far the most ridiculous president the US has ever had. He is a symptom of what I call "white trash nation", where about 1/2 of this country is uneducated, rural, obsolete white trash that should not be allowed to vote. Can't wait for this loser's term to be over.

Polls show that Americans largely disagree with these protests so that's exciting stuff

Is this an an-cap ideology or what

Forgot to take off your "fellow natzees" flag?

That's the idea. If we can get even 25% of the country on our side while the rest bicker or do nothing, than we win

Underrated

He's just letting the queers weed themselves out

if you watch sports on teevee you are a fucking faggot

in hockey, white men beat the shit out of each other trying to win a game. they wear shitloads of padding and armor to make sure that they are protected. the average audience is equal parts male and female, because it is a fast-paced game with clear and distinct goals

in niggerball, big tall apes are paid millions of dollars a year to wrestle eachother. , niggers pile on top of each other while drunk white men whose wives hate them and hate football stew in the other room, gathering with the other wives and talking about how while larry was out with the boys on friday night playing poker at the local saloon, Tyrese the new cash register boy at McDonalds came over and players a little poke 'er of his own and serviced larry's wive five times with that succulent BBC. larry found out about it later but as soon as he found out that Tyrese has a cousin playing for Green Bay he immediately shut his mouth, as though it wasn't the degenerate cousin of a Packer but instead the entire team that had been there the night before, servicing his middle aged wife while his infant son was in the room , and all was forgiven

STOP, its already dead.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/911911385176723457

>calls other people shills
>can't stop shilling for Trump even tho he used a lie to get votes
Lobotomized

this. i bet the sportfags love big nigger cock in their boiholes too.

What symptons and nickname would you give the nation if Killary won I wonder?

>immediately changes his flag
thanks for proving me right lmao

this was good until we got up to your cuckold fetish.

Based leaf knows what's up.

Football is a cuckolds sport.

They did it to themselves. The commissioner shouldn't have allowed it to get political. They can't even fill up half a stadium now

This wasn't even 3d chess let alone 4d chess.

How the hell did these leftists manage to lose to such a simple line of bait. All they had to do was postpone their protests for ONE FUCKING DAY.

ONE FUCKING DAY AND THEY COULD HAVE WRITTEN HUNDREDS OF ARTICLES ABOUT HOW THEY OUTWITTED BLUMPF IM FUCKIGN PISED RIGHT NOW ITS INSULTING

Especially after all the shilling for Trump after this, just mindless shilling really, I figured out that this is a circle-jerk no better than that board on reddit, really.

I mean even now for all the neocon agenda he's pushing, absolute silence or support, where's your America First gone, huh?

When they banned fighting from sports, sports got boring

Go figure...

>leaf
>calls people faggots

that's rich.

>thousands of dollars per game
The vets make HUNDREDS of thousands (or even 1m+) per game

Fuck these stupid ignorant niggers.

lol no. Half the country watches football religiously. Do you honestly think that half of all men and women are chads and stacys?

>Trump still campaigning

Someone tell the dementia president it's June and he hasn't passed any major legislation yet

Are the players actually protesting today? Or is this just hype. I've got to be in time to see all the booing.

dat cannon fodder ain't finna recruit isself!

>our
he's basically rachel dolenzal tier at this point.

>people are so sick of annoying liberal bullshit politics in everything they actually vote for Donald Trump
>so the liberals ramp it up to eleven

esports are truly egalitarian. your physical strength, race, religion, and country of origin literally do not matter.

Dear redditors, you should return to r/the_donald, because the levels of cognitive dissonance will kill you.

Trump cucked, no amount of 4d chessing will save you.

Trump has won nothing. Not that I prefer Hillary (I don't) but what has Trump won. He has achieved nothing. He's joined "the swamp".

lingerie football league, look it up

sports are a test of skill speed and strength

esports are more for tactics cunning wit and reaction times.

>The NFL is in a very awkard position with their players protesting. Ima enjoy watching it all fall down.

but, yeah. Handegg audience is true rednecks, beer, God and country, that kinda stuff
now you have nigs making political noises
people ain't gonna love it

would be funny if libs pick up this shit for political reasons
feminists shlick to muscular blacks anyway, so why not

if that happens, gonna be a massive source of further butthurt and cognitive dissonance to the remaining few male feminists/white libs

>no one noticed these quads of truth

Christ, if anyone pulled a stunt like this in our NRL or AFL they'd be drawn and quartered by the bosses, never mind the fans. Control your fucking niggers burgers.

Nothing wrong with liberals

Liberals are the reason why this country is so great