Does Yamcha deserve an arc where he gets to redeem himself? I feel so bad for him...

Does Yamcha deserve an arc where he gets to redeem himself? I feel so bad for him, like he's my favorite character in the DB manga and show. Z totally fucked him over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yXOgcR7Gii8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, beating a hungry child in the middle of the desert was his ceiling.

Again?

Yamcha was the greatest character.

>”I'll help you redeem yourself Yamucha-Chan."

He should have retired with the broken leg

Could current Super Yamcha or Tien beat past Frieza on Namek? Or second form Cell?

Tien could maybe be on par with first form Frieza.
Yamcha stopped training a long time ago so who cares.

>Is DBZ fault

youtube.com/watch?v=yXOgcR7Gii8

Years later this is still funny.

Fuck off you had this thread yesterday and use the fucking catalog

what are you going to do about it faggot? Flex your buggy whip arms and do a ballerina twirl.?

Yamcha is the man

>Z totally fucked him over.

The dude basically never won an important fight after he first ran into goku.

Jackie Chun beat him
Tien Snapped his leg
his fight with Kami was just embarrassing.

Toriyama based Yamcha off an old bully he had, that's why he is a failure in the show. Toriyama is a bitter old piece of fucking horse shit you needs to slit his wrists and drown in a pool of his old, dementia filled blood.

On the edge

id like to see the humans have their own adventure. prolly wont happen.

filler yamcha is literally the strongest fighter in the series

tien could push frieza to his last form but get destroyed, krillin would lose to 3rd form, yamcha probably could put up a fight against first form.

God do I love DB. Also was the only time he won

Liking any character besides Goku in that show is wrong and bound to make you suffer.
Didn't you notice it's all about and only about that character yet? The other characters are only there to make him look good.
It's sad, really.

At least Tien had some dignity

Ow

That's literally the first arc of Dragon Ball

Why does Vagina have such a huge head?

Hah nerds rage, right?
They can't take someone irl so they pour all their bitterness in a comic.
Damn... he's successful yet he can't let go... that's like failing astronomically at a personal level.

>Vagina
Don't quit your day job user.

What does that have to do with anything? Piss off maggots or you won't get l-lewd pictures of chi chi's butt ;). Also, ARE YOU TRYING TO PISS ME OFF?! I WORK AT A LAUNDROMAT AND IF YOU EVER COME IN I'LL PURPOSELY MAKE YOUR SHIRT EVEN DIRTIER CUNT MUFFINS. Seriously, im not bitter or projection or anything so stick a fork in your nutsacks. So yeah, lewds, maybe...

Enjoy faggot

> Great badass character, probably the one that set the bases for the badass stereotype in anime.
> More personality than protagonist.
> More feelings than protagonist.
> Great battles and spectacular finishing moves.

That feeling when your favorite character will never be someone cause he's just an excuse to make Gary Stu look cool.

Get over it vagina fag, go watch a different anime then.

Meh never liked DB or DBZ actually. I couldn't watch it when I was a kid so I can see how bad it is, sadly nostalgia blurs the sight of most of the fans.
Gave Super a chance just to see if I could see why all the fuss is about.. and I'm quite disappointed to see is the same shit and, even when I technically don't know what's going to happen, I'm still not amused at all.

So, yeah, bad show and it will always be.

Wasn't the android saga one of the only Z ones were we got something useful to do before being discarded? Maybe it will happen again in this Future Trunks nostalgia arc.

I always thought the writers should just pull a new female saiyin out of their asses and pair her with Yamucha

Yamcha really only had two purposes. The first one was to get taken out like a chump to show how strong his opponent is. The problem with that is that when you keep doing it and don't let him win anything, it gets increasingly less impressive.

His second purpose was to explain shit to the audience. In Dragon Ball anyways, he was kind of the one character who knew about Master Roshi, the Ox King, and all the martial arts shit that was happening. When characters were doing stuff like moving too fast for Bulma and the others to see, he was the one who would explain what was happening.

It kind of bugs me how whenever we see any of the side characters now, they're just chilling at Capsule Corp. They showed that Krillin's a cop now, give the others something to do. Make Yamcha and Puar explorers for hire who assist the highest bidder in finding the dragon balls.

Maybe have Tien and Chiaotzu start the crane school back up or something.

Yajirobe and Corin could open a small but lucrative BBQ joint that specializes in baked beans.

Well see how I feel. My favorite character goten and he's actually can go super saiyan yet he's on the same level at yamcha

At least he got to beat up Recoome in filler.

They should have at least let him come help kick some ass in RoF.

He wasn't there due to Toriyama's personal hatred of him.

Krillin becoming a cop feels bad. You didn't get resurrected for nothing man, the second coming of Krillin could have been better

I love how Goku suddenly becomes a helpless child when bashing Yamcha, as oppose to a super strong alien who was only 2 years younger then Yamcha(He's 14, per jaco the patrolman).

You mean fourth coming

I wish Krillin wasn't the punching bag of the series

Fuck Krillin, he's both a lousy friend, and a whiner with an overly cushy life.

That is Yamcha though see

Nigga's got them sensu beans though and he's on spot with em

Hey my life is hard, I'm the strongest human, I get plenty of screen time, I have a wife, and daughter, and I'm one of Toriyama's favorite characters.

This summarized why I don't feel bad for Krillin, or think he's underrated.

thanks doc