Vegan Hate Thread

Why is this even a thing? Look at the vegan in the picture. She's fat.

>inb4 it's healthy OP
>animals should not suffer
>care for the planet!

Veganism is simply weaponized degeneracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6180753.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Veganism was the start of the decline of masculinity in the west.

>Give me a well put-together argument for why vegans don't suck
>You can't use any of the good reasons because I don't want to be proven wrong, though
You're like a 5-year-old arguing with his sister. I'm not even vegan

>Immigrants selling all meat hot dogs probably without a liscence
>Whites protest it (albeit because of veganism)

How is this a bad thing?

Is there a Berkeley in Mexico too?

my ex was deep into vegan bullshit when we first started dating. i fucked it out of her within a year. she did bring me to some vegan restaurants, they were fucking horrible and filled with antifa lookalikes. you know, the dyed hair liberal hipster faggot crowd. their menus always had traditional meat food items except fake. vegan burgers, vegan tacos, vegan fucking eggs somehow, vegan bacon. all seasoned tofu garbage. it was all disgusting and overpriced. kinda reminded me of antirape activists who then go home and do rape roleplay at home.

>animals are literally inferior beings to us
>people think they deserve the same rights

Whites?

Nothing wrong with eating vegetables.

Meatfaggotry is literally the most decadent behaviour on the planet.
>muh mouth cummies > the suffering of others
Yeah yeah, you can pull that selective amoralist, muh weak should fear strong shit, but we all know that's nothing but a timid excuse. You're not really a Superman or an amoralist, otherwise you wouldn't even feel the need to justify yourself to some insect. The reason you mouth those words, with your trembling mouth, is to justify your own vice, your own weakness to yourself. To try and turn your own inability to abandon even the mildest pleasure, even such a petty pleasure that you know causes so much unnecessary suffering.

I pity the meatfags, who know not what they do.

Ive tried a vegan diet for almost a month now with very few cheat days (i work out so i take protein supplements and didnt want to buy a whole new supply just for a silly experiment)

I heard from many that its a healthier alternative but so far, ive not noticed any change at all.
Ive put on more muscles but thats more likely because im following a stricter diet than before

Now the goal posts have been moved and vegans tell me vegan and vegetarian girls are hot, which i still doubt and furthermore is a lame ass reason since getting these girls is a pain in the ass and the "reward" is zero

Tl:dr If you want to be vegan then do it, nothing wrong with it but veganism is a new form of religion it seems. Preaching their message of hate towards non-members of the church

they've been conned animal fat is unhealthy & take in more sugar than normally evolved folk

That pic
>be vegan
>still be a fat ass

Agreed. Ever since I started going vegan (almost 2 hears now) I've felt better mentally and physically. My wife and her boyfriend say I seem happier overall as well.

thicc

top kek

you mean black boyfriend

Well, sugar is vegan.

ban fat people from wearing tight clothes

All I see is a Mexicans trying to corner markets. Two selling meat and one selling anti-meat shirts.

>Vegan and vegetarian women are hot

Never met a skinny one, they're usually carboholics.

Meat is degenerate as fuck, if you can't control your urges to have nice fee-fees in your mouth for 4 seconds you are a beta piece of shit. Veganism is like NoFap.

enjoy your soymilk faggurt

Actually I drink cashew milk, estrogen free unlike dairy and soy

/thread

potato chips are vegan

this is the fruit that the cashew nut grows from, notice anything user?....

Other than it reminding me of what I did to your mum last night? Nothing.

Insecure vegan detected.

>cashew milk

>Vegans who do their thing and don't affect anyone else
>Vegans who tell others how they feel when asked, but don't feel the need to protest
>Vegans who organize protests and want to ban something because they don't like it

Only one of the above is a problem.
Can you guess which one?

Oreos are vegan. Start there.

As a person who was sourrounded by vegans and emo faggots in high school and college a decade ago, I can tell you that 90% of the people who claim to be vegan, aren't.

They're LARPing for irl (You)'s.

Pigs are the only animals I've considered cutting out of my diet because of their supposed intelligence being greater than that of a dog, but then I remembered they roll around in shit so I don't feel bad eating ham occasionally anymore. Cows and the rest are too stupid to get any consideration from me.

>mfw vegan masterrace

vegans are retards plain and simple.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6180753.stm

BTFO

Vegetarian = not vegan you faggot

Not eating enough veggies is literally degenerate. Meat is a luxury that the modern humans are overindulging in. Also meat is very expensive and unhealthy. With the price of 2 kilos of meat I can eat rice beans and veggis for a week and feel more energetic and so much healthier.

veganism is the ultimate trick against white boys, its 100% about convincing goyim that they are nothing more than animals. if you see animals as your equal you are the joke lol

>Saudi Arabia

many spics work in meat-processing and meat-packing.

ironically if we all went vegan there would be less spics here.

(i eat meat, just notice that fact)

Exactly, Humans have evolved by natural selection through hunting for millions of years. To hunt is to develop team working skills needed for human society.

The weak should fear the strong for the strong will eat them.

(((you)))

But Hitler was a Vegan desu.

we can get rid of all three spics in this pic with a vegan society-the two selling the food and the one protesting it.

What's hilarious is that very *THICness* in her hips was caused by chemicals they put in meat to give cows fatter rumps. The chemicals linger in the meat we eat and cause some people, mostly women, to accrue fat as such.

keep em coming Bong.

Not an argument.
Gonna change my flag for the sake of redundancy.

Once Islam reaches ~50% in the UK there will be a war and Islam will be deleted from the earth.

if you are not vegan you are a degenerate with no ethics.
do you honestly think picking up meat in a supermarket is manly?
yep
using your logic it would be fine to eat a human that had an IQ below that of a dog. the capacity to suffer gives a being moral value, not its intelligence.
exactly Muhammad.
animals are not our equal. veganism has nothing to do about asserting animals are our equal. veganism simply asserts that animals have the capacity to suffer. therefore it is unethical to inflict animals with pain and misery for the sake of a burger.
an animal does not have to be equal with you in order not to inflict suffering on it.
when was the last time you went hunting you fat fuck? going to the supermarket is hunting. the reason the west is fat as fuck is because we eat way too much of everything including meat and we are not active.
humans from ancient times did not eat meat all the time. it is only due to refrigeration that we are able to eat meat 3 times a day if we so choose. never in human history have we consumed as much meat as we do today.

>going to the supermarket is hunting.
not hunting.

girl on the left ate a lot of salad I guess

Vegetarians, vegans and pot heads are the most annoying pieces of shit i've ever met.
>meet someone new
>second sentence they say is "i'm vegan/vegetarian"
It's fucking infuriating. I don't want to feed you, i either want to fuck you or just have a beer and talk.
Pot heads are worse somehow. You don't see coke users going around screaming about how great their drug is, do you?

Uh sweetie, look at the picture. No whites in sight!

Thats probably her daughter.

never eat anything that is described as 'meat'

>therefore it is unethical to inflict animals with pain and misery for the sake of a burger

So it's unethical to feel pain and misery? Stop projecting your weakness to animals you weak piece of shit. Go solve your daddy issues first before posting on this board. You're just looking for someone/something to pass your insecurities and you chose animals. Nice, now go be a saint

it's degenerate and un-white to eat meat in today's world. it's also a bit strange how some confuse primitivity and masculinity (maybe undercover feminists?) - eating meat and killing animals is as manly as stealing a baby's pacifier.

But the same people think Sub-Saharan Africans and Abbos deserve the same rights too.

>So it's unethical to feel pain and misery?
inflict pain, not feel pain. are you retarded?
saw your flag - nevermind.

>the war of sitting inside shitposting on Sup Forums and twitter

youre just gonna sit back on your sofa like a fatass and expect islam to be wiped out

What if the animal doesn't suffer? What if you raise pigs in a healthy way and slaughter them with a bolt pistol to the brain, killing them instantly?

these people should watch a nature documentary desu

These meat eating cucks don't realize that animal products literally cause erectile dysfunction.
Vegans on average have 17% higher testosterone AKA are more manly.
That being said as a Mohammed, lamb is a big part of our culture and I eat it every chance I get. So like in every social gathering.

>hear valid argument
>realize weakness
>shit, i'm afraid
>"i know where you're from, therefore you're stupid."

Ok user.

kek

>She's fat
she's probably been vegan for a months top
or she eat cakes all day long

1) your scenario represents probably

dude your argument made no sense at all. feeling pain and inflicting pain are two different things. do you understand this or not? if you don't you are retarded, im sorry but it is not my fault.

>Why is this even a thing? Look at the vegan in the picture. She's fat.
More angering how she's an obviously well-to-do middle class hipster SJW Latinx virtue signalling about her moral superiority while the spic woman is poor working class woman trying to make a living.

I like the taste of meat. Not going to make excuses, its fucking delicious. The question shouldnt be what is moral about eating it, I dont care if an animal died for my food I fucking like eating it, it should be a question of economics, the amount of money going into farms to create meat that gets thrown away at least 30% of the time, takes up massive amounts of land for development and is all around expensive should be questioned, its also a bitch to move and process meat compared to most other foods. Reign its production back a little, not stop it, just dont produce so much of it.

most vegans substitute meat with shitty carby garbage and get fat.

>live normal life
>eat meat all the time
>think nothing of it
>find out people don't like it because they think chickens are cute or some shit
>lol but they're fucking delicious
>enjoy life even more knowing that people care about the animals I'll never stop eating

When you feel pain, you are inflicting it on yourself.

It is your choice what to feel about things. If you don't understand this, then you need to take more red pills. Lurking more on this board would probably help.

But so is not being a pseudo-intellectual.

>I remembered they roll around in shit
They roll around in mud to cool off because they can't cool off with sweating and they roll around in shit because people keep them in shit conditions including, but not limited to basically feeding them shit so pork is extremely unhealthy.

Nothing wrong with beef, fish or poultry though.

1.) I agree. I only eat meat that I hunt myself or bought directly from farmers I know give animals a "better than nothing" life.
2.) It's not a fairytale when a lot of farmers do it. Like, until it's death the animal has a "better than nothing" life. These animals would simply not exist in this scale had it not been for people eating meat.

So isn't it "neutral" ethically to eat a animal that has had a good life and has a painless death? One animals die, gives space for another to live.

>the reality is that up until now humanity hasn't had the luxury to give up meat. now we can do so comfortably there is literally no reason to continue eating it, especially since it gives you cancers and heart attacks.
I doubt that eating meat in moderation is more unhealthy than never eating meat. At least without supplements.

Carb loading

ayo hol up, so you be sayin da muslims be right an' shiet

Even a broken clock gets to be right twice a day.

Dumb fucking kiwi

>Killing animals is "Unethical"

Animals kill each other all the time, its just the unstoppable force of nature. To live is to suffer.

>spics just letting cooked meat bask in the sun

do americans actually buy that shit?

This

You fucks just eat meat for the pleasure. Most of you don't have the balls to kill an animal yourself and butcher it. Veganism isn't ruining civilisation, lazy urbanites relying on others to do all their dirty work is. Also

>eating meat jews put dangerous chemicals in on purpose

disgusting

Reminder that how we treat animals is a reflection of our own humanity. If you want to be a savage like a muslim or a chink and torture animals then do so, but don't do it in the name of masculinity or western values

tl:dr: you should any eat meat from an animal you killed yourself or was killed ethically aka move to the country and you can do this yourself

typical amerifat, I bet you don't even give a shit what's put in your food

>mmmm it's tasty yum yum

such a piss poor excuse, fucking weakling

Same here, ever since myself and my girlfriend and her other boyfriend went vegan we've been feeling a lot healthier. (it's an open relationship, he's more of a physical boyfriend while I'm more of the emotional shoulder for her)

>vegans get anally devastated everytime I grill and eat meat
>knowing that just makes meat taste better

Factory farming is horrible. I'm not against hunting and killing animals for food, but I can't support the meat and dairy industry. Having others kill your food for you is a cuck move anyway.

if you feel no stirring in your soul upon seeing the sentient suffering of an animal being slaughtered in a cold, inhuman, factory of death for your burgers, there's something wrong with you, not vegans who have grown in empathy and sympathy for beings other than themselves.
i used to eat meat, but detest it, figuring that since i wasn't personally killing the animal or having it killed just for me, there was no problem. but i realized that by continuing to eat animal products, i am therefore part of the problem, perpetuating this mass insanity, which is so sick and sinful that all mankind has a collective amnesia about it. afterall, give a kid a chicken nugget, he doesn't realize it's a living breathing being like himself. we all grow up from that point of ignorance, and some of us, like op, resist the awakening to the truth for much longer. repent, for the kingdom of god is at hand, and it only serves veggie burgers.

Tell me why should I care about some pig being in pain when I can enjoy it's delicious meat?

Animals have always killed animals, humans always killed other groups of humans. Its just human nature.

>MUH Humanity

Also eating meat with jew chemicals in is better than being a soyboy cuck.

>"better than nothing" life.
As a thought experiment, if some alien species bred you for the sole purpose of being slaughtered and eaten, would you be thankful for having a "better than nothing" life? I don't think you would.

>"These animals would simply not exist in this scale had it not been for people eating meat."
Again, same question.

>So isn't it "neutral" ethically to eat a animal that has had a good life and has a painless death?
Same question again - would you like to be treated in that way? I don't think you would.

"I doubt that eating meat in moderation is more unhealthy than never eating meat. At least without supplements."
Could you name the deficiencies vegans have? Last I checked they lived longer and were less prone to cancer and diabetes.

>Animals kill each other all the time
Animals also eat each others shit, why don't you do the same? What a stupid argument. You claim superiority to animals but you base your behavioral base line off them.

i will apply this logic to your wife and daughter.

Whats the difference?

>the tree branch on the bread

Holy shit my sides

theres eggs in that bread, so its just sticks and leafs for vegans

This.
You shouldn't because it doesn't matter at all.

Hitlor was a vegetarian

>self-hating alt right flip

how pathetic can you get