How does it feel like knowing this is the MOST LIKED tweet of all time, you fucking racists? BTFO BTFO

How does it feel like knowing this is the MOST LIKED tweet of all time, you fucking racists? BTFO BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170411130810.htm
phys.org/news/2017-04-infants-racial-bias-members.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2566511/
youtu.be/Hv1K9roa4cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off paddy you will never be white.

How does it feel like being on the wrong side of history, racists?

>another slide bread
Back to le plebbit

Nobody hates blacks because they're black
people hate them because of how they act.

Tell that to your Muslim mates potato nigger

He's right. I didn't hate niggers until I learned how stupid they are.

Nobody is born with the capability of feeding or cleaning themselves either. I guess we should regress to the state of mentally incapable infants that piss and shit themselves and cry at the tiniest deviation from normality all so we can be "race blind" huh?

he's right, I didn't love my family until I became a nazi.

Except they are?
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170411130810.htm

No one is born knowing anything about the world or reality they exist in, it's when they invariable experience it first-hand that this develops. We learn, adapt, and react, otherwise we'd never have survived.
If there is something people tend to intuitively react to, chances are that there were thousands of years worth of development behind that experience.

didnt he kill a shitload of kids in multiple countries that did not threaten us?

Right to left.
>Daddy?
>LOL, mortal combat incoming
>何?
>we're under surveillance, be prepared

shows how retarded people are. PLUS we get the names as well sometimes when they post

Obama fucked those children

It's unsurprising when you consider twitter is global and whites are a minority on the platform.

As usual, white men create and innovate, parasites move in and squat .

no one is born with a harvard law degree either, gotta earn it

There was a study that showed how babies had more negative reactions when shown pictures of niggers vs every other race. Even before babies can talk they are afraid of niggers.

This post.
>Unfuny

Is that Comet Pizza drive in?

Would be shocking if they were NOT afraid of nig nogs.

He has a point, you know.
Racism is learned through knowing and understanding how niggers operate.

Stop using my flag kike.

How do I feel? Justified by science. Stop being a cunt nigger

doesnt that tweet just confirm that people only hate negros because of their behaviour

Twitter is not real life OP BAIT BTFO

Then why so much hate towards white cis christian males?

>caring what some absolute monkey says on pleb social medias
you are so smart bro, omg what a cool politics guy

This

Why is this so hard to understand for some people.

That's not what pic related said.

By knowing that only 21% of americans use twitter, most of them liberal fags and nogs

True

76k in hotdogs...I wonder if they were for those kids

>Thinks retards who use social media are human

Morons who use social media deserve every humiliation, arrest and identity theft against them for whoring themselves out for petty attention.

I might not have been born full of hate, but listening to this nigger and his cunt husband for the last 8 years taught me to despise them almost immediately.

Because broadest shoulders ever

actually racial experiments have shown that babies do have preference for lighter skin, so we really are born racist to some degree

Yes, niggers teach you to hate them.

I need a gun in self defence against the state imposed nigger

>no one is born racist

phys.org/news/2017-04-infants-racial-bias-members.html

Twitter is a platform for narcisisstic, virtue signaling, attention whoreing people.

According to science babies prefer their own race.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2566511/

so which way is it then.

fucking kikes desu

Hey OP
You know Hillary won ......right?

Did obama took that picture in one of those sex slave farms?

No one is born loving another person because of the colour of his skin or his background or religion...

> negro and asian kid looking at Obama
> blond kids dgaf

unles obmama means neonatal racism all babies are extremely racist and sexist. they don't hate but will try and move away from black or white people

Ahmed please.

That nog will forever be looked at as the anomaly that tainted the presidenthood

That most of the world hasn't seen anything beyond their own boundaries and safe havens yet, when SHTF all those platitudes and virtue signaling disappears.

Doesn’t matter when that tweet is just propaganda lies when studies have proven babies have the most negative reactions towards niggers. Another King Nigger lie to the masses.

>shallow, intellectual platitude
wow its almost like thats the sort of stupid shit people like

Same here, never had any opinions one way or another until King Nigger and his tranny spouse destroyed the country in eight years.

democracy is degenerate

Helps when him and his buddy Deval Patrick were selected at 11 years old to be groomed for public office.

think about how many people DIDN'T like it though...

The first twitter president of the world is Dolan tho. I literally said to someone the last night: "Wtf Obama has nothing to do with twitter". So have fun with your virtue signaling and popularity contests, I guess? Hillary isn't laughing.

>Oh hey, look! A Asian baby, a black baby, a Hispanic baby and even a white baby!

Fake and or staged photo is fake and or staged.

it never cease to amaze me how often science disagrees with leftism

They might not be born into it but see enough nigger shit and you're probably not gonna like them

Literally the most retarded tweet in existence. NO SHIT, people weren't born hating others because of skin color. We learn to hate them because we literally observe niggers looting, robbing, stealing, chimping out, and murdering others due to their lack of intelligence and morals. Why is this so difficult to understand?

this kind of faggotry is why you've lost a generation

>the white kid is looking back at all the other white kids in the room
>hey look guys Tyrone's dad just said he'll be right back , he's "getting a pack of smokes"
>all white kids sides demolished
>Tyrone realizes whats going on

Because they actually use data compared to fee-fee bullshit

it's padded, like legend of dragoon ratings on psn

Hahahahaha heerlijk!

Most of those likes are from dumb libtards, niggers, and feminists

Knowing that, I feel fine.

He's right. They're taught racism and biggotry from their leftists parents and school teachers. It's drilled in to their head from the moment they are out of the womb.

>No one else on Sup Forums even mentions this blatant advocacy for re-educating people with dissenting opinions.

Where did my fellow tinfoil hat bros go? FEMA camps and forced re-programming of citizens confirmed incoming.

Because women and cucks that try to attain "equality" intrinsicly know they're not equal.
To balance that inequilibrium they ride the cock of a sub-human so that they may degrade themselves.

>white baby is laughing

Fucking racists seek for their safe spaces on discord servers. Crazy nazis don't get nobody wants them to be around. better they settle down on the moon and stay there. Maybe we normal people grant them access to netflix.

Like twitter can't be manipulated.

>the human embodiment of virtue signalling owns high score on the website that primarily exists to give people a place to virtue signal

I'm shocked.

>implying nazis aren't already living on the moon

hehe

>142707568
racist is a buzzword made by a jew, you mean race realism and there's nothing wrong to it. No (You) potato faggot

hes not wrong tho, gay boy

No one is born understanding physics. Ban Hate Physics

>sadly... this
fucking this

Twitter has tens of millions of bots, so that's not surprising. Just check who likes his tweets and you'll see quite a huge number of bots

He's right.
You learn it later on through experience and general knowledge.

underrated

people are mindless drones. that tweet means absolutely nothing.

Nice slide thread. But...
How does it feel to worship an online platform so much that you unironically think it's important to have virtual likes?
I mean, how much of a loser are you?

And yet someone can be branded de-facto a racist for the crime of being born with a certain color skin. Really gets the melanin flowing.

>no one is born hating another person because of the color of his sk-

youtu.be/Hv1K9roa4cc

>Most liked tweet ever
Literally billions of sandniggers, niggers, yuropoors and white women in this world.

You sound like a faggot.

Is that chart of the victims, not the offenders (who are significantly more black)?

>How does it feel like knowing this is the MOST LIKED tweet of all time, you fucking racists?
1) I don't use Twitter, it's for girls. Are you a girl?
2) First time I seen a darkie was at age 3, it was a boxing match on "World of Sport" back in 1969 or thereabouts, I thought the name of of the game was "hit the blackie" so I started hitting the TV screen with my fork (it was lunch time), the percussive noise brought my mother through to see what was the matter, and I was scolded. But the sentiment has not gone away, I feel fully justified hating darkies 47 years later.

>trusting (((twitter)))'s numbers

How does it feel knowing this is the MOST RETWEETED tweet of all time?

Deal with niggers for a while..
Suddenly you won't like them either.