youtube.com/watch?v=cb3Vu4FtRGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the face of pure love.
Please fall for her dirty tricks.

I want to cumm all over that evil face.

This is the face of pure cute.
fall for her cute tricks.

delete this

Previous >Arc 6 summary from best man on re zero reddit.

>pastebin.com/zCy3WGLk

Any good doujins?

SUBARU AND EMILIA HAD THEIR FIRST KISS

REM IS A KEKQUEAN

REMFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

satellafags are cancer,

>pastebin.com/zCy3WGLk
>(Shaula did the pose that is the same as Subaru’s pose, the one in which he points his finger to the sky).

Subaru's going to get sent back to the past in some form, isn't he?

That or it's Reincarnation bullshit.

>elffags are this delusional

I'm going to marry pure evil!

Well, the name of the constellations being from Subaru's world, and this person seeming to have learned from someone with mannerisms identical to Subaru, would still suggest that it's him going back in some form.

Unless someone with mannerisms similar to Subaru was summoned to an earlier point in time in the fantasy world.

rem a chopsuey. CHOPSUEY I SAY!

it was already implied previously in arc4 when Satella said Subaru took her hand and showed her the world outside, Shuala just confirms it further..

There's a huge amount of parallels that cannot be ignored. And parallels are the things that interest me the most in this series.

So.... what is White Fox going to do once the anime catches up to the LN? Original ending? Or chill and wait for more?

If that's the face of pure evil, I don't want to be good.

> Reddit and some of its people not being a bag of shit for once.
Am I dreaming?

Reddit as a site is always a bag of shit. And half of their translation/scanlation efforts fall apart due to drama.

Enjoy your fanfiction, remfag.

Emilia-tan is a miracle of the universe who did NOTHING wrong. Shut the fuck up.

Stuttering Emilia-tan!

Digibro already completely trashed this show and exposed it for the garbage it is.

Why are we still watching it, lads?

She's a bitch, deal with it

who

She abandons him because he couldn't beat a night, NTRs him in one of his lives, and steals a kiss form him when he is emotionally distraught over losing a good friend/waifu.

She's shit, its time you Satellafags recognize.

A brony who does """reviews""" on Jewtube. Report and ignore.

Because we have criteria of our own?

I don't care too much about the opinions of a guy that calls Log Horizon S2 his 2nd favorite anime of all time

Subaru deserved all of it and worse

Are you going post same shit in every thread?

>fanfiction

It's authorfiction.

>he defends a cock hungry half elf

wow elffags are this delusional

Fucking elves. They can never be trusted

Why should we trust a guy that ran a MLP blog before he got into anime?

I was hoping this would be part of an image set but it's just that one pic
Fuck

Well, I guess there's a lot of shit that's been left out of the spoilers so far. That's good.

>dies multiple ties to save her life
>goes through immeasurable emotional/physical pain to save her life
>deserves to be treated like a used condom

At least as a condom you actually get to see some action.

She deserves a bad end and Subaru saying fuck this bitch, I'm not killing myself for her.

Why does he hate it? Don't follow that guy

>this illiteracy

Remfags, everybody

>NTRs him in one of his lives,
What is this? Explain.

>and steals a kiss form him
Fuck, it's a pity we won't see that animated

Knowing Emilia-tan, that must have been sweet as fuck.

>Digibro already completely trashed this show
He thought it was trying to be fucking KonoSuba. It honestly looks like he was one of the many retards who dropped it before they even reached the second half of the first episode.

The whole reason people go on about a 3-episode rule in the first place is so at least if you've dropped it there's a chance you haven't dropped it for completely irrelevant reasons.

>NTR
>he saved her life so she should marry him
I see people are still shaken by Erased

It's a meme, pay no mind to it.

Emilia-tan is pure.

Why did this series suddenly become so popular after episode 7? What happened that episode that was so special?

Subaru doesn't go into a coma for 15 years

Suffering

Japs like the maids

>after episode 7
All the girls are really cute with great designs and people latched on
That's all you really need to make an anime successful. See SAO, Fateshit

Rem will never be this cute

Digibro and his fellow morons can't even figure out the plot of Seisen no Cerberus. I mean it's boring to most people but the plot is so obvious.

>Pure evil

> covering this much for worst girl

I see oreimofags are present and shitposting.

She'll never be this lively again either

>It was future Subaru's hand.
I think I understand sauronfags now, that would be pretty based.

>oreimofags
Bitch, I was for Ayase

nobody will be this cute

that would be some shit, but to do that he would have to be multiversal omnipotent. Can he really become that powerful by the end of the series?

Too bad she dies

>ayase

sasuga

Yes he deserved it, but nothing worse. His heart was in the right place even if his actions ended up being misunderstood. Some people make too much of big deal out of that especially considering they basically make up near the end of the arc.

nah, its Satella's hand.. the stupid anime skipped a lot of things, everytime Subaru dies after ep7 or times when he tries to tell sumone about RBD, he starts hearing Satella's voice and see more and more of that hand....

Kirishitter get out

Best girl always

AMV/MAD Madness!
youtube.com/watch?v=GqSyPeU-k6s

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28944502

youtube.com/watch?v=7LmykLhjM0s

>AMV
>those chink runes
No thanks

youtube link for the 2nd one
youtube.com/watch?v=jxXb4MvDzpc

also this
youtube.com/watch?v=cb3Vu4FtRGA

She's gonna betray us....

You shut your whore mouth, Satella is a literal Elder God-tier waifu. Emilia a shit on the other hand.

>***,*32位/***,*46位 (**2,417 pt) [*,*25予約] 2016/06/24

Holy shit, based maids are putting in work.

I actually liked how Subaru tried to tell Ram about his power and that gave off his witch scent to bait the dogs. It was simple but I didn't expect it.

So apparently Julius ends up being one of the characters with the highest levels of affection for Subaru.

How do you get to that from hating his guts, beating the shit out of him, and ruining his life? Is he just a tsundere homo?

Is anyone introduced in Arc 3 even relevant after that arc? Julius, Crusch, Wilhelm, Ferris?

Does Felt go back to being completely absent too?

he beat the shit out of him because if he didn't do it, the other knights might have killed him, he also gained some respect for Subaru during the duel too because he saw how determined Subaru was to Emilia

That's what happens when the guy you hate is the only person who knows who you are.

>How do you get to that from hating his guts, beating the shit out of him, and ruining his life? Is he just a tsundere homo?
its literally impossible to hate Subaru

What does this even mean

Unless you're the KKK, then you are on their top shit list.

what she do

spoil me

But I thought Reinhard wanted to stop the whole thing and everyone went dead silent because of how brutal it was. Who else there was looking to shit on Honda's chest?

It means what it means. Seriously. Only Subaru.

Reinhart stayed neutral because they were both his friend and they both agreed to duel, and Ferris was also around so he can always patch Subaru up, everyone was cheering Julius at first but went dead silence because Subaru won't give up, Subaru made a fool of himself but at the same time he did gain some respect

I hope the new OP and ED are great.

arc 5 major fight in the city, everyone is back

Nothing can beat the first ED

The OP is by MYTH&ROID, its bound to be great

CUTE!

More like Subaru is the only one whose sole existance decides the fate of the country. Argue all you guys want but it is true.

The manga is ahead of the anime? Since when?

Scratch that, the fate of the world. There's the chance of Dark Subaru.

Since the very first episode slowpoke-kun.