Was it justified?

Was it justified?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/745934/bc5f9565fd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah
no human deserves to go through what she went through

It was created by ShindoL why are you vanilla fags so surprised at how it ended?

Not like she disliked most of it. And a lot of other times she was too numb to feel anything.

Need more amputee vanilla.

Probably because despite the meme, ShindoL has had some good endings and some great vanilla works.

Personally I thought it would have a bad ending but I can see why others might think otherwise.

Guy's one of my favorite "newish" artists, but usually quite predictable, the moment the first needle hit her veins that's when people should've known it's over.

Hell ShindoL himself even said waaaay back at chapter 3 or 4 that shit was going to get darker.

No, Saki-chan... had a hard life.

I feel bad that I got a chub seeing her getting beaten by her old classmates

They weren't her old classmates, just random teens out being edgy.

As long as it wasn't getting danker.

She was pretty stupid, but she didn't deserve being raped by her father and being kicked out of the house by her mother

>twin braids on cover
>immediately lets hair down
fucking why

She didn't deserve the fate she got

fuck marry kill from right to left

I agree. I love twin braids. There's not enough douijins with twin braids.

Quite ironic that the homeless oldmen were the nicest people she ever met.

I like seeing women get beat as much as the next guy, but she was pregnant. That was a bit too much for me

No, they were. The girl that started stepping on her was the same one that pushed her into prostitution.

She should have stayed plain.

Is this from his patreon or twitter? Never seen it before.

i didn't quite understand the ending
the last panel made it look like she OD'd and died but it also showed her as a mother playing with her child so i wasn't sure if that actually ended up happening somehow or if it was just a dying dream of hers

It's an ambigous ending, just go with what you want to believe

Have you ever done heroin?

Hallucinating/daydreaming as she slips into a heroin overdose and dies.

I knew it's gonna be bad end, but that ending went over the line for me. Should end with that she became a hopeless drug whore and that should be enough, we don't need to see her actually getting killed.

i don't understand what point are you trying to make

It was a hallucination, she didn't actually have a daughter.

fuck, i assumed that actually happened. i never asked for these feels

Just read the ending. Oh man what trash. You can tell he rushed it.

So could all have this been prevent if she didn't just wear make up?

sauce?

Henshin -Emergence- by ShindoL

No.
She was too dumb and naive to go out with some random guy alone.
And her parents are garbage that would've eventually do the same things to her anyway.

I wanted to see some birth, but instead we got a brutal beating and sad hallucination before death.

Seriously why did he even make that final chapter?
Just to troll people?

To crush the spirit of the weak, so only the strong can endure.

>mfw seeing a new Shindol piece

So wait did she die?
She woke up on the bench, but why is their blood by the glasses?

It's meant to be an ambiguous ending just like Inception.

That shit was so a dream. Dude's not gonna pull punches at this point.

This is actually the worse ShindoL story yet
This is Oyster level shit

wait there's an ending?

Yes

>cant remember name so just google image search

>returns "vision care"

it's like they arent even trying any more

Occasionally ShindoL will throw out a vanilla piece.

But, to be fair, it quickly went edgy, but Saki was still endearing

Well, that's what happens when you try to be a whore.

fuck n marry the flat, kill the rest

Ok wtf kind of dream world ending is that shit

that baby should be born a heroin addict with hiv.

I remember starting this, began to dig it, but ended up feeling worse and worse the longer I pressed on. I don't think I want to read the ending.

stay toastie roastie

I don't understand how people get so fucking butthurt about hentai like this. It's not necessarily hot, but normal manga gets just as fucked up literally all the time. ShindoL is honestly pretty tame.

rip saki-chan. You will slut it up in the big soapland in the sky

Because Saki was actually an endearing character, and that makes it so much worse.

I love slut corruption, but not like this.

Yeah, if they aren't happy sluts what's the point. Fucking ShindoL ruining best fetish.

Just found out that he has a patreon
Pretty neat reading it and it sounds like he isn't a faggot about people pirating his work. Also, having a tier where you get the doujin is pretty neat too, though I would think most people wouldn't proudly display them

Anime isn't supposed to feel this real

What did she go through?

Lots of rape, forced prostitution, being made a drug addict and murder.

Luckily this isn't an anime faggot.

Man, I wouldn't want to run into kids like that in the street!

If you could step in at this point and save her, would you?

You really don't.

No, they raped her and took her to a commune.

I imagine if anyone tried, the Shindol universe would kill them off in a gruesome manner that would only make her suffer more.

Emergence

heroin doesn't make you hallucinate retard

t. pharmacist

Anime makes everything look pretty, they probably would have written it off as her getting a lot of Japanese colds in her youth.

What does shock and massive physical, mental, and emotional trauma cause, Mr. Pillcounter?

b-but... serotonin levels... dimethyltriptamine... pineal gland... sleep and death... dreams which can't be recalled...

>When she puts on her glasses and does her hair this way in chapter 7
I almost cried.

i believe you.

Then we can just chock that scene in the end as her fantasy dream right before she passes away due to the overdose.

Personally, I'd just cut out the last page with the glasses to leave it a bit more ambiguous.

I was more impressed by the fact that she could use each hand to wind a separate braid at the same time, With that kind of manual dexterity she should have tried magic tricks instead of turning tricks.

yeah I guess that works

I can handle Oyster and Quzilax but this is on a different level.

Makes my heart sink every time it's even mentioned.

exhentai.org/g/745934/bc5f9565fd/
true

It was a drug-induced hallucination comforting her before she died.

I think this work is pretty brilliant, that's what should be shown to kids in school for drug prevention.

No she brought it on herself.

>acted like a slut and just went with that dude alone and then did what he said
>let her dad rape her instead of screaming/fighting
>never went to the cops after she was kicked out

She was way too naive. It's one thing being sheltered, the other agreeing to go to karaoke box with a stranger and agree to get groped by an old man in his hotel room. Also, why the hell did she agree to that? She had a boyfriend and considering how much she loved him and that she didn't have much experience with sex, you would think she would care too much about staying faithful.

I think her original look was the best

When her mom disowned her bc she got raped by her dad was pretty fucked up. I kept going back and forth between that page and the ones where the mom was teaching her how to do make-up and having a genuine mother-daughter bonding. Shit ain't right yo.

She might have heard the rumors about her daughter being a prostitute (remember what the students wrote on her desk?) and came to the conclusion her daughter was now a sex-crazed whore.

Still fucked up that she didn't even ask for her side of the story.

>read the first chapter
>forget about it
>see this thread
>read the end

Literally what the fuck ShindoL? I was having such a good night until now.

Her husband had the adventage of being the first to tell his version and thus directing all the anger on daughter. I want to believe that after she calmed down mom wanted to find the daughter, but since she didn't even know about boyfriend she had no chance of that.

>Daughter is emotionally retarded and lacks reasoning skills
Comes from the mother I guess, no big surprise

What manga is th- oh..

I want to see you being calm when your kid and spouse fuck eachother every night

Not even that, but from the ending the mom had similar problems to her at first growing up from the sounds of the ending. But no, I would never tell my kid to "fuck off" even in fucked up shit like that, you don't blame the kid for that shit.

I cannot think of a single scenario where a reasonable parent or human being would blame his kid first and foremost instead of the spouse.

The only happy ending she could possibly have is to somehow raise her own daughter in the shanty town.

How terrible am I that the thing I'm most disappointed about is that happy ending not happening so it could get a sequel where her old boyfriend randomly runs into the daughter 15 years later, mind breaks her and turns her into a prostitute before reeling Saki back in as well.

I'm with you it as long as it ends with daughter freeing from boyfriend's influence And the last pages are 17 years timeskip to the granddaughter meeting boyfriend

you don't need to be on drugs to hallucinate either

and given the context where she "saw" how her life could have gone it makes perfect sense, jesus you people are autistic

He would be a homeless hobo or in prison by then.

Use punctation.
Capitalize your sentences.

i already called you autistic

No, only Sup Forums would think that.