youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=N_ZgyNoHtjw
youtube.com/watch?v=GV07YSuKNk4
1d4chan.org/wiki/Disco_Marines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The AU version of MC's crush is now a Guerrilla fighter who has no time for romance.

Last anime I watched was a SOL. Not familiar with W4K, would they invade a normal Earth?

If the Emperor wills it, so his will be done.

Would NERV be considered heretics?

No matter what anime, they're fucked.

Not unless madoka turns to chaos

Girls und Leman Russ

Except if they invade Dragon Ball Super.

Tfw psyker

>Girls und BEEEEEEEEEHNBLEEEEEEEHDE

Imperium vs the Synapse

Interesting.

FINDS

I wonder if a Titan or Knight would be allowed in the matches

Hero Academy, maybe it turns into a training ground for astartes or massive purge of mutants on the planet
Yes, they are clearly delving into heretech
Super soldiers that are made out of humans fighting against space elves, dark space elves, some weeaboo-ish fucks that want to join everything into a greater good, space orcs, the zerg cranked to 11 that consumes entire planets for biomass, traitor super soldiers, daemons, chaos which can drive a man insane. Grim and Dark shit that is partially a parody.

Wouldn't do shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpBngmCpUrU

Can any anime universe outside of ones with ridiculously broken characters (most shonen series) resist the Imperium of Man or any of its enemies?

Expect, you know, drain them of their life force, set their insides on fire, cause massive internal hemorrhaging, etc. based on the specific type of psyker.

Is this an image for Squats?

So how do i get into this series? I played space marine but the canceled the sequels and am playing space wolf on my phone. What else do i need.

Any universe that the Emperor desires is doomed until their moment of salvation. Resistance only prolongs the process.

Tau are space Slavs, not space weebs.
Also there's the Necrons, but literally no one gives a shit

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Dawn of war is many a man's intro. 1d4chan has some basic tongue in cheek summaries. The core rulebook for the game does some basic summaries too. Be careful dear user for the rabbit hole goes much deeper than you think Death to the corpse emperor

>Keit愛 OST

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

OP Full: youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
ED 1 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
ED 2 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c

>Keit愛 TVアニメ

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k

>Devil Survivor 2
>Polaris
>Lucifer
>Satan
They'll be fine

>JoJo
They have GER I guess?

Is that better or after Beerus or any of the Gods wipes them out along with the galaxy quadrant they reside in?

Goku beats em up.

>YOU SEE NI'KOLAI, IS NOT TO NEED BE OF CLOSE COMBAT WHEN FIRST SHOOTING ENEMY

Ask /tg/

This. Goku is universal in power and trans-time in speed. He decimates.

i dont think they can handle jojo. unless you can use stands you cant see them and this season shit gets real crazy later in the manga

star plat: stop time
crazy diamond: alter
echo :sound generation (act 2 can create things based on the sound like strong wind with "woosh")
ect ect ect

>WhoreHummer 40Keks

>A PSYKER
>QUICK, SEND HER TO THE TRAINING BEFORE SHE OPENS UP A FUCKING PORTAL FOR SLAVERS

>asking autists
nah

Non-stand users can't see stands.
Also you're missing the broken ones.
>GER can set literally anything back to 0
>Crazy Diamond can heal from almost anything except death
>King Crimson can delete time
>Made in Heaven
>Soft & Wet can literally steal concepts like friction
>The World Over Heaven basically let's you stop time infinitely and rewrite reality
>Silver Chariot Reqiuem makes you swap souls
>Notorious B.I.G still works after the user's death
>Killer Queen and it's Bites the Dust ability
>The Hand can erase matter
>Star Platinum has the power of asspulls
>Bohemian Rhaosody
>Weather Report

Not much changes desu senpai.
Hopefully the Imperium is shocked by the power of protoculture.

Reported.

Unless the Space Marine get a shot in and kill the Stand user somehow they are fucked against the metaphysics-breaking stands. A powerful psyker (magic psychic powers powered by hell, for those unfamilliar) MIGHT have a chance but that depend on their powers and what Stand they face.

they turn the Kabaneri world into a Kabane factory to fight for the Emperor as shock troopers.

Killing the user won't really work on Notorious B.I.G and Silver Chariot Reqiuem. Because they work even when the user is dead.

Honestly I think even the most basic Stand could defeat a space marine on a 1 vs 1 battle (well, two given the Stand user I suppose). Space Marine power levels are insanely fluctuating depending on how much the author like them but if we make an average, they are fucked. The Stand is invisible, first off and even their enhanced senses can't counter that unless the Stand leave behind traces of its movement. Then there is the fact physically powerful Stands can probably, with enough force, break through their armor.

Anything which can damage/kill the marine in a way which ignore its armor has a huge advantage. The Hand alone could easily defeat a marine as soon as it swipe away its flesh.

Look I'm a big 40k fanboy but its hardly a fair battle outside of marines just moving down in whole companies and wrecking everything.

Goku and Beerus canceled out each other's energy that was going to destroy the entire universe and are massively faster then light, DBS could destroy the milky way galaxy and not notice it

Next you'll tell me you think the IoM can fight the Culture or Xelee

for heresy?

>shoot GER
>a Stand that literally negated not existing
Why are 40kfags so fucking stupid?

I can't believe there are still people who watch Dragonball in this day and age.

Psykers, outside of a few rare very skilled inquisitors and space marine librarians mostly just unreliable mages.

....This is why I said 'somehow' as there are plenty of ways a stand could negate a projectile even when its some super high tech exploding. And I was talking about all stands in general, I'm well aware GER is pretty much unbeatable plothax. Hence why the post was mostly 'well it really depend on who fight what'. GER beats anything in 40k, no question there.

Literally still retarded.

>Anne Happy
Everyone is killed for being renegade psykers as is apparent from the misery caused by their existence
The end

I get it, you hate 40k. That's fine. But I'm just saying that some stands are totally beatable by shooting the user and making giant holes in him.

I'm agreeing with you that the vast majority of Stand users win and you still call me a retard. I'm pretty sure you don't know what literally mean.

But could they handle Kars?

>implied psykers could do anything to people who can destroy galaxies and fight across entire universes in minutes
>outright believes outside of GER's negtation powers that SPEESH MARINES or pskers could hurt it
Just go away and fuck off.

>why would i ask the autists about autism
t. IG player

if all else fails EXTERMINATUS

You're emperor is shit.

>implied psykers could do anything to people who can destroy galaxies and fight across entire universes in minutes
I implied SOME psyker could hurt SOME Stand users. I never fucking said, at any point, that any single goddamn thing in that universe can beat GER. I'm talking overall, I agree the individual most powerful cases could wipe out the entirety of 40k if they felt like it. For fuck sakes, you really think all that users are 100% unbeatable in every scenario? Who is being the absurd butthurt fanboy? You think Pearl Jam is worth shit in a fight?

You are grasping at straws. I'm AGREEING with you for fuck sake.

>40k garbage

Just ignore him user.

I know I should but his reasoning is infuriatingly stupid. Its like saying all X-Men ever beat all characters from (insert fictional work I personally dislike) because Scarlet Witch is overpowered when you got dudes who mostly got one power and it fucking blow.

Horus Rising

Play Dawn of War with mods

Read lexicanum

Torrent books

The new one looks pretty badass.

youtube.com/watch?v=N_ZgyNoHtjw

As for the question, there aren't many anime that can stand up to 40k simply because of scale. There are tens of quadrillions of humans alone in the galaxy and the sheer scale of the army is so large the Imperium doesn't bother counting it because it's just too big. So think of billions of Imperial guard and possibly millions of Space Marines if necessary. The sheer might of the Imperium is insane.

So unless the last anime you watched has god destroying powers they're screwed.

Fuck off faggot. Go back to wacking it to your moe fag shit.

it's horrible, they're so thin.

(You)

>moe fag
I think that you are lost, is that way. Not everyone likes your overpriced board game.

Well, let's be honest that throwing a whole galactic empire versus a setting which usually involve a single planet is not a fair fight when the form throws entire regiment of soldiers into the meatgrinder without batting a single eye.

Freeza's army at its peak could probably stand a chance. As do the protagonists of Gurren Lagann (Team Gurren, Gurren Brigade, Dai-Gurren whatever the fuck you feel like calling them) but their whole shtick is defying undefeatable forces.

Saitama just punch the Emperor so hard it make a second Eye of Terror.

I agree with you sir.

Hey (You), nice (You)s

Says the one that buys overpriced comic books that have no color and depict drawings of underaged unrealistic looking females in skimpy outfits.

Its not working mate.

>overpriced comic books that have no color and depict drawings of underaged unrealistic looking females in skimpy outfits.
hey, I like 40k too but you clearly don't belong here.

The emperor better be good at children's card games, because everything is settled with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=GV07YSuKNk4

Would he survive against OERD and EXODIA?

What is this e celeb fan shit

A better question

Can your favorite anime stand up against the Disco Marines

1d4chan.org/wiki/Disco_Marines

The last anime i watched was OPM, so i guess his planet gets razed but he still beats the crap out of anything there

What's with this site and their love for this warhammer shit?

Fuck you and your corpse emperor.
CHAOS WILL RULE.

I thought I just heard someone say something heretical.

Poor taste and lots of people from /tg/

Infinity is the superior miniatures game after all

>Why are 40kfags so fucking stupid?
Coming from a jojo faggot, that's ironic.

>Seiba clones
"no"

>Kuromokuro

They will kick the ass of efidolgs. motherfucking heretics.

Uchiha Madara completely annihilates the Imperium.

WAKE ME UP

Can the Imperium of Man defeat SCP-682?

>Imperium of Man in the Nasuverse
Best Shiki slaughters them. She could just remake the universe without them if she cared.

Please kill yourself

>girls under panzer
I'd say they'd get rekt by the death korps of krieg

> Smite now the scions of the Witch!
> Grant us the strength to pierce their unclean flesh!
> To cover their fields with the pale form of the blasphemous dead!
> To drown the thunder of guns with the shriek of their dying!
> To lay waste to their citadels with hurricanes of fire!
> To wring the hearts of their kin with unavailing grief!
> To send them into the waste of their desolate land in rags and hunger, broken in spirit, worn with travail and begging for the refuge of the grave.
> We ask it, in the spirit of wrath, O Master of Mankind!

I don't think it would end well.

Recently rewatched SDF-1 macross. I don't think the Imperium could just casually overturn the zentradi, no jpop songs and all that.

I would pierce her unclean flesh, if you know what I mean.

YAMETE