Holy shit (((they))) hate this movie. Every cucked Islam-loving...

Holy shit (((they))) hate this movie. Every cucked Islam-loving, white genocide promoting Lefty news syndicate absolutely hates these Kingsmen movies and mostly for what makes them awesome.

Who else saw it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E1jf2hOkec4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'll watch when it the bluray comes out, remember Sup Forums, pirate everything.

>Hollywood news outlets
>criticizing anything for being "against good taste"

Sounds like a winner. I'll seek out their movies

>remember Sup Forums, pirate everything.
That's not the opinion of those of us in the white countries. Yes we pirate stuff but we still believe in the concept of giving your money to movies and music that deserves it. The mentality of "pirate everything" is a third world shit mentality that is why every movie your country produces in a low budget shit show that shouldn't see the light of day.

So are any of these movies worth seeing? Or is it just some shitty action flick which has (((critics))) pissed off?

No we produce shit because the USD is strong and people who work in (((media))) goto the where the USD and jobs are in NY/Cali.

Piracy is fine. Media is irrelevant bread and circuses.

>Misogynist
>Problematic

Oh that's it, I'm fuckin watching it

There hasn't been a movie worth paying for in years, and if you think differently you have subhuman pleb taste.

first one was fucking chav trash, man

degenerate shit for "the youth" of britain

watching it

thx for letting me know to actually go watch 1 and 2.
shieeet now im curious bout la la land.

any other titles(((JEWS))) hate?

but la la land was loved? also oscars?

Its fucking shit

It was written by a Jew that killed church goes in the last movie.....

It's Austin Powers (2017)
What did you expect?

nah I saw it, its actually pretty good. I wouldn't pay for it though.

It's really quite good actually. Though it will likely be more comical to guy if you have an understanding if current British culture.

/thread/

Well, shit. I'm sold.

It's silly fun. You won't fucking believe the performance of the villain in the first one.

saw the first one loved it. This thing, from the moment Eggsy uses a submersible car felt like an old crap Rodger Moore movie. It was shit.

>he mentality of "pirate everything" is a third world shit mentality
yeah because paying for a movie as much as you pay for bread for 2 weeks is the way to go

>he actually pays for jewish content
good goy

(((They))) are still pissed that the first movie portrayed a president coincidentally very identical to Obama as a friend to the supervillain and blowing him up in the end

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E1jf2hOkec4

Yeah the quality really dropped off about 7 years ago

I work in a cinema here and there was a gem that got passed by the masses. Check out Hardcore Henry. Great action movie, mad by russians, pisses off feminists like nobody's business. The good stuff. Not jewish at all.

That movie is a shitty background movie at best.

I saw the preview for Kingsman when i saw The Hitmans Bodyguard... Kingsman looked pretty gay.

But they sure did love ghostbusters last year

Kingsmen - The pinnacle of quintessential Britishness. White. Patriotic. Loyal. Dashing. Belief in responsibility, duty and sacrifice.

No wonder Labour voters and leftists in general hate it.

it was terribly paced. plot was even worse.
if you dont turn off your brain it's shit

It was a fun first person shooter, better than this (((hollywood))) cash grab with channing tatertots

>checked and kek'd
what is this 14TB smb folder you have set up user? how does this work?