prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Gotz_Iron_Hand/status/911916558947094528
pastebin.com/Erx7YZ1p
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/911911385176723457
youtube.com/watch?v=R3cruT28qHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Lmao

>team that respects the country versus ones that don’t

Hmmmm really makes me think

BEST STATES TO MOVE INTO?

When is this knee shit going to happen?

Think NFL will be kill?:

Said before, it depends on what you do for a living, what you like, what you are good at, what cultural elements you prefer, and your political leanings.

Reminder to kneel in solidarity with the black athletes

American friends, tell me. Does Trump's rally against the NFL play well in collage football hot spots like Alabama? Is there a big split between college and NFL? Is NFL an urbanite domain?

According to Africa's finest doctors and engineers, it's Malta

I love Kellyanne.

As much as I think American Sports are Trash compared to Australia's, the one thing I do love about American sports is the spirit, the fly overs, the flag, the happy people. The Pride.

Take that away, there isn't really much going on

Good morning, were you very busy today?

She's too old for you, user.

Absolutely. 80% of people in Alabama will support his stance.
College is more liberal, but it still would poll at 60-65% in favor of Trump’s position.
NFL veers more towards conservative. I’m thinking to where I grew up, and everybody who was into sports drove a pickup truck, guzzled down beers, and were rednecks. They certainly weren’t liberals.

Either way, Trump Wins

1. The players are told to stand, thus making them heel to Trump

2. The Players heel, more so, throwing the NFL futher into a non sports caring crowd. Bleeding the NFL of money, Making Trump win.

The Circus is going and people will start to look around.

It's pasta, but it's delicious pasta

Good morning! Is this the part where you ask me to take over baking for a while?

Nonsense.

>Is there a big split between college and NFL?
There's a big split between college and football in general. I went to a school with a popular college team and most (all?) of the fans have little to do with academia. In my family, nearly all of the college and NFL fans are Trump voters. I imagine they'll eat this up.

twitter.com/Gotz_Iron_Hand/status/911916558947094528

Why won't Twitter ban him?

>Is this the part where you ask me to take over baking for a while?
I wouldn't want you to do anything you didn't want to do or feel pressured. I didn't figure you the churchgoing sort.

A true conservative has spoken

Xanatos Gambit
AGAIN!

God Trump, just how do you do it?!

Neocons are shooting themselves in the foot.

This person has cause and effect mixed up.

Division created Trump.
Not the other way aound

Sasse is somewhat right in the sense of who libshits should listen too, but they won't.

When trump says he'll bring the nation together, who's not to say that's post civil war once one side has been wiped out

8 months in, lots of success! Supreme Court, jobs, stock market, border, regulations, etc. Infrastructure and taxes next. Healthcare when McCain croaks (soon)!

pastebin.com/Erx7YZ1p

NEW

>DOJ to appeal Trump’s blocked executive order on sanctuary cities (the EO withholds funds from sanctuary cities - must also allow ICE access to jails + notify them when illegal immigrants are about to be released)
>The Senate has passed a $700 billion defence policy bill, backing Trump’s call for a steep increase in military spending
>Trump’s DHS is ending Temporary Protected Status for Sudanese refugees
>Food stamp usage has fallen every month of Trump’s presidency - 1.3 million less people on food stamps since beginning of term
>Trump continues to put pressure on North Korea - de-escalate or face destruction
>Senate Republicans are reportedly very close to a $1.5 trillion tax cut
>The RNC doubled the DNC in fundraising in August - $7.3 million to $3.8 million - the RNC now has $45.8 million cash on hand with $0 debt, while the DNC has $6.8 million on hand with $3.4 million in debt
>The DJI closed at another record high today (22,411) - 7th straight record close for the DJI and the 42nd since Trump took office
>Trump is reportedly likely to decertify the Iran nuclear deal
>The Trump administration is drafting a plan to speed up deportations of teenage Central American illegal immigrants who crossed the border unaccompanied by adults
>Trump has signed an Executive Order that gives the Treasury Department new authority to target companies and institutions doing business with North Korea
>Education Secretary Betsy DeVos on Friday rescinded Obama-era guidelines for investigating allegations of sexual assault on campus, replacing them with guidelines she said would help schools “treat all students fairly.”
>According to the Federal Reserve, household wealth in America has reached a record high of $1.7 trillion - due to rising property values and financial gains

>non-whites I'm on your side, please like me! Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

whoah, really makes you rethink your support for Trump

>Implying

>If I have everyone focus on football players using their first amendment rights maybe no one will notice that I can't get a single thing done and am about to make Fallout a reality
FUCK YOU DOTARD DRUMPF

>I wouldn't want you to do anything you didn't want to do or feel pressured.
Were you wanting to leave soon? I can for a while, considering I'm just having morning coffee, if no one else is around. But I don't want to bake all day or anything.

>I didn't figure you the churchgoing sort.
Not quite. Though I have nothing against genuine churches.

>Boring game yes
I love Trump

Can we just end the UN already? I have green marble in my kitchen and I hate seeing it as the background whenever a globalist leech speaks there

Hi gotz

Well, at least we know where Lion Ted stands.

>twitter.com/Gotz_Iron_Hand/status/911916558947094528
He's right. Why the hell is he telling this to the enemy?

I truly don't get why these people kneel

Because you don't shill enough

*sip*

>black people quit sports opening up spots for white people
>takes money out of the ghetto and puts it to making wealthy white families and encourages reproduction

I’m not seeing a problem.

Wanted to go, yes. No need to go all day or anything, for sure. I'll be back later but if you needed to go in the mean time you know all the trustworthy guys for baking. Thank you!

Is it bad that I kinda like Ted now?

With Gorsuch in place, gun rights will be okay for awhile
Illegal immigration/border crossings way down.
Economy doing well again.
People getting told to eat shit who has been asking for it for the last 8 years

Stopping Hillary and Jeb! is all Trump had to do for me to be happy.
Everything else is a bonus.

So yeah, I'll enjoy niggerball being destroyed today

is that penn station?

“The point of my kneeling was not to disrespect our military or our constitution or our country,” Maxwell said. “My hand was over my heart because I love this country and I have family members, including my father, who bled for this country, and who continue to serve. At the end of the day, this is the best country on the planet. I am and forever will be an American citizen and grateful to be here, but my kneeling is what’s getting the attention, and I’m kneeling for the people who don’t have a voice.

“This goes beyond the black and Hispanic communities because right now we have a racial divide that’s being practiced from the highest power we have in this country saying it’s basically OK to treat people differently. I’m kneeling for a cause but I’m in no way disrespecting my country or my flag.”

Sasse really doesn't want to have to be on the side and defend the those deemed to be apposed to the flag. It's beautiful to watch.

>it's another episode of gotz shills his twitter

This is what happens when people don't have other people around them to tell them how stupid they are.

It was.

Because it’s an act of defiance. Before the national anthem, the tradition is to say, “Please rise for the national anthem.” And you’re supposed to stand, take off your hat (if you’re wearing one), and put your hand over your heart.
It’s to show respect for those who have protected our nation. It’s to honor our country.

>this picture used to be a reality
it just hurts so bad

The executive branch of government is obviously the best branch of government. No others can compare to its stately majesty.

>Wanted to go

But you only just started, lazy animeposter

i didn't know the outside was so beautiful

Bannon has outed himself

He's using ((kikebart)) to campaign against Trump backed based big luther

press S to spit on his traitorous grave

Nah, you're all just a bunch of manbabies

Wow. He sounds literally retarded.
Must be brain damage.

I suppose I can go for a while, sure. Have a good day, my friend.

Are they doing this because of deportation of illegals or DACA?

Sanity wasn't getting us anywhere. That's why we voted for an Absolute Madman.

>implying Moore is not heaps better than (((Luther)))

indiana

>But you only just started, lazy animeposter
You were the one who left, silly. Just filling the gaps.

How I wish we could bring this architectural beauty back.

Thank you, see you later.

Hispanics would take the slots

It's not cost effective.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/911911385176723457

I didn't see this tweet. Holy fuck, He just kept swinging man, im fucking dying over here.

He literally made ANYONE who stands during NFL games be trump supporters
THE FUCKING GENIUS!!!

>Bannon and Gorka claim they wrote Trumps speeches.

Honestly they went full retard, it was kind of obvious their trying to co-opt the MAGA campaign but they overshot the mark on this one.

My list of states I want to move to, in no order:
>Maine
>New Hampshire
>Vermont
>Montana
>Oregon
>Washington

IT'S OVER
DRUMPF CANNOT WIN THIS BATTLE

>The president was referring to a speech by North Korean Foreign Minister Ri Yong-ho, earlier Saturday in which he called Trump “a mentally deranged person full of megalomania” who is holding “the nuclear button.”

>Ri said by repeatedly calling Kim "Rocket Man," Trump is making "our rocket’s visit to the entire U.S. mainland inevitable all the more."
The foreign minister also said Trump is a "gambler who grew old using threats, frauds and all other schemes to acquire a patch of land." Ri jumped into the nickname game as well, saying Americans call Trump the "Commander in Grief," "Lyin' King," and "President Evil."
Trump has turned the White House "into a noisy marketing place" and is making the U.N. "a gangsters’ nest where money is respected and bloodshed is the order of the day," Ri added.

Yeah well, sweet dreams in any case. You do a lot for us

((((GOLDBERG))))

This shit is getting old.

>(((Goldberg)))

>T-this time
>T-this time DRUMPFY HAS MET HIS MATCH
>two political dynasties? the entire MSM and political class? NAH THOSE WERE NOTHING COMPARED TO THESE TWO DRUMPF STOPPERS

I have no idea who Lebron James is

>"Commander in Grief," "Lyin' King," and "President Evil."

I have never heard these, and I hear many insulting nicknames for Trump per day from lefties... they're just too corny.

now the last two might make decent parody movie/vidya trailer covers of course

Big Luther and Trump are faggots, Bannon is right.
Moore is better.

>Our pet niggers will stop Trump where no one else has!

He will

>sweet dreams in any case
Thank you

>You do a lot for us
Super flattered, couldn't do anything without all of us. We're a team.

Is it time to disavow NBA?

Funny song about being a boomer,

youtube.com/watch?v=R3cruT28qHs

Architectural wonders and sublime art should never be restricted in such a way. What kind of soulless cretin looks at works like that and thinks such things?

I wish we had more Columbia art.

>tfw AfD breaks 20%

One who is trying to make a profit.

>Only 20% of germany doesn't want to be fucked by muslim invaders

So, a soulless cretin.

Everyone I know is angry at Trump, think cops are racist and the anthem is just a song

What's going on

tick
tock

>mfw

What will people see that we made in 2000 years? Everywhere I have been in the world the great civilization of the past built great monuments to mark their greatness in history but today we build nothing which will stand any great test of time a thousand years into the future let alone 100 years. At this rate we will be forgotten as a dark age of no note besides strife and degeneration.

20% is nothing, SD will get 30% in 2018