Screen-cap this post...

Screen-cap this post, as it proves what Ichigo's bankai is going to be because of an accurate in-depth rare understanding of Bleach. It will literally take you less than 10 seconds to press print screen, open paint, paste, x out of paint, and save as untitled+random_numbers.

Ichigo's bankai is him replicating himself.

I want to see people post the screencap in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mangapanda.com/bleach/518/11
mangapanda.com/bleach/518/12
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleach_(manga)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one cares about Bleach?

It's my favorite manga.

I'll bump until I get some Bleach Buddies.

didn't he get his bankai back in soul society?

His bankai was broken by Haschwalth.

He has a new bankai now.

Screencap it yourself since you already touch yourself, now go kill yourself.

Here you go bud

mangapanda.com/bleach/518/11
mangapanda.com/bleach/518/12

If it takes me bumping this until Thursday comes around, then so be it, that just might be what I'll do.

If I screencap it I could've just photoshopped the image to act like I predicted it.

Why won't anyone screencap the OP and post the screencap image in this thread so I know they did it?

You can even delete it afterwards, and then when it turns out I'm right you can use one of those recover-deleted-files programs to retrieve the image.

This is just sad.

If it was truly sad and you didn't want it to be sad then wouldn't you take a screenshot of the OP and post it here so I can be on my way?

Screencapping this, OP you got your wish now you can leave.

>Ichigo's bankai is him replicating himself.
So Ichigo is basically Naruto that throws shadow clones at an enemy now?

Your humor level is juvenile, seriously consider suicide.

No one fucking cares about this retarded ass manga.

He doesn't use his replication(s) to attack the enemy. He uses it via making another already existing character like him, for example Orihime or YHwach.

Once he does this those characters become invulnerable.

They can and will be killed by YHwach by him piercing his sword into their gut, but they will come back to fight Aizen and own Aizen. But before then Kenpachi will be absorbed by YHwach and then YHwach will become Kenpachi and then Kenpachi.

"Bleach has sold more than 84 million copies in Japan since its publication" - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleach_(manga)

I guess they're lying.

and then Kenpachi will fight Ichigo*

You seem to misunderstand. No one here gives a fuck. Perhaps you want 9gag you fucking newfag.

see PLEASE kill yourself.

Notice how you have the most posts in this thread?

Fuck off to Gaia. I'm done. Enjoy your shithole of a thread before the mods delete it.

If you really didn't want this thread to be continually bumped you would take a screenshot of the OP, post it here, then delete it and we could both be on our merry way.

At least that way I know only the reference to the file will be deleted but the file will still exist so it will PERMANENTLY be on your computer.

max kek

>no one cares
next post...
>no one HERE cares
the post after that...
>you care the most, and before you prove this wrong, i'm going to leave

Oh its summer already

Wait, I forgot the archive now exists so I just need to bookmark this thread and then link to it when it comes true so a screencap isn't necessary.

Haha, looks like I have the last laugh!

BTW calling someone a faggot isn't insulting anymore.

Nor is saying they suck cock.

lrn2insultin2016

>btw
>lrn2insultin2016

Go back to whatever subhuman anime forum you came from.

>subhuman
nice, you catch on quick.

but the best insult is to realize someone's potential, while at the same time insult them for not using it, you mere mortal.

I grew up with Bleach. My first exposure to 'animu' was Dragonball, which I devoured in all mediums, show, original manga, video games, everything. After absorbing it in every way I possibly could, I realized I'd reached my limit. I needed a new series. Yeah, I dabbled in Naruto, I played Yugioh and thus enjoyed the comics, I subscribed to Shonen Jump. Nothing quite did it, though.

Then I found Bleach.

It was something I could relate to. It was an angsty teen trying to balance life with supernatural stress. It was a weekly monster killer manga, comfy, with real character depth and development. Then they transcended that by taking the best character and putting her life at stake, while creating a standard DBZ-esque arc layered with political intrigue and sabotage. It had literally everything a 14-year old reading Japanese comics could ask for, cool, layered swordfights that just kept getting better, profound characters, emotional flashbacks woven into pivotal plot moments.

And then Kubo killed it.

Listen, user. Bleach is dead. Kubo keikaku'd his own art. Maybe he knew it couldn't get any better. Maybe he knew he'd run out of ideas by the third arc. Maybe he just didn't want it to reach DBZ/Naruto fame and lose its own meaning in the very vehicle of its success. At any rate, it's over.

I bought every volume. I listened to the S1 opening every night before bed. Believe me. It's fucking ended. Please, like an animal in the wilderness, let it have its death spasms on its own private terms. We both know it's time. Let's let it die together.