Why are Catalonia people so obnoxiously retarded?

Why are Catalonia people so obnoxiously retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FoQBXgbVVT4
youtube.com/watch?v=63smbuOeqys
elboletin.com/noticia/153407/economia/que-autonomias-deben-mas-dinero-al-fondo-de-financiacion-del-gobierno.html
politica.elpais.com/politica/2015/07/29/actualidad/1438193812_953297.html
thespainreport.com/articles/684-160318181656-s-p-downgrades-catalonia-to-even-worse-junk-bond-status-on-very-weak-financial-management
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

western mediterranean jews, they just want more money

/thread

>they just want their money
fixed

We wuz a kingdem n sheeeeitt

>their

"The heavens are yours. The earth also is yours; the world and its fullness. You have founded them." Psalm 89:11

Well well well...Confirmed

If you mean in Sup Forums, it's only just one sperg having a superiority complex.

16000 mossos vs 1200 policia nacional
who would win?

Because they are nationalistic.

The army deployed when the "Estado de Excepción" is granted.

fpbp

They look like a buch of faggots grow up enough to make decisions, plus they wanna turn that area into a marxist shithole. What's the problem here?

>butthurt
TOPKEEK

>"We want to decide our own future" t. catalans
>"Stop wanting to vote obnoxious retards, you are our slaves" t. Manolos

It is all another Soros' show

>"I want to rent you a room and after a while I'll claim it as my personal property and make as much noise in it as I want" - t. an obnoxious retard

You are not our slaves, you are part of a parliament and every catalan has exactly the same rights as anyone else.

You hate the will of the majority, hiding behind ethnicism doesn't change the fact that separatism is objectively anti-democratic

> the fact that separatism is objectively anti-democratic
Beautiful, isn't it?

>separatism is objectively anti-democratic

Catalonia is the land of the catalan people, not yours Manolo.

Isn't using the states monopoly on force to remove ballot papers and dissenting politicians anti-democratic?

Because you're a spic

I'll only support this movement if it spawns some huge sentiment for a federal kingdom/republic.

The problem is the lies and corruption of their politicians, versus the lies and corruption of the central government. You cannot avoid protecting one side without rejecting the truth: both sides are equally retarded and you got what you deserve.

We are all the same sacks of shit. The fact that you lot think you're special just shows how retarded and brainwashed you are.

Nobody cares.

>Catalonia is the land of the catalan people
Based on what? Catalonia has the same right to unilaterally become a country as a gypsie camp has the right to become Andorra 2.0.

There's been no logical claim so far as to why the Catalan region should become independent. I'm not against catalans bringing the issue to the Congress and having the nation talking about it but the referendum defies all logic.

If you're as simplistic as to believe "we have our own culture and language and we were a county (without "r") BACK IN THE DAY" you can be categorized under OP's claim. Muslims in your region could declare Catalonia part of the caliphate following your very same claims (at the bare minimum they'd claim Lleida for theirselves).

>"We want all the shekels only for us" t. catalans
>"Central government invested in your region industrialization and development" t. Manolos

Policia Nacional, Mossos don't have budget for bulletproof vests. I meet some cool Mossos and they were very concerned about it.

Mossos will obey Spain when the time comes.

If catalonia hold a referendum for killing niggers, it would be stopped because it goes against the constitution and because a regional parliament can not place itself above the national parliament. Yes, the state should use force to remove these ballot boxes.

I mean, USA had a full fledged civil war to stop the secession of some states. Why the fuck should we feel bad about stopping this referendum? Specially after spain turned into a pseudo-federal state just to make them catalonians happy, and they have used their local TV and education system to spread anti-spanish propaganda.

Mossos and national police are friends, they will not fight between themselves.

Lol it's hilarious because in Spain there is this stereotype of catalonians being let's say "very careful" with their money. Then there's all that jewish presence during the second half of the first millenia, so it really seems they are just fucking jews

Neither does the CNP outside of special units (same with the CGC). Most regular units like Centauros buy their own vests and anti-cut gloves. Mossos could do the same considering they earn more money than the CNP.

Also, if it comes to an armed conflict they won't send the CNP they'll send the army. Plus the mossos have alredy been seized afaik.

I hope Mossos and the army/CNP never have to fight. A lot of Mossos are really cool people who love Spain, I need a had a single issue with our police force, and in fact. I once got my flat occupied by niggers and the Mossos were very understanding, even gave me some advice on how to get them out bypassing the law.

We think we're hot shit because we have the second richest city in the whole country.
I mean, we probably are, but that doesn't make seceding any less retarded.

I have many catalan friends and they all say the same "I feel spanish, catalan too but I have no problem with calling myself spaniard".

I love Catalonia and I have mad respect for the region but it's just a bunch of stupid people wanting to create conflict in the wrong direction. The problem is that some spaniards are playing into their game and spitting back without discerning between who's an idiot and who isn't.

Catalans are the native population of Catalonia and we have the right to decide what we want to do with our country. Period.

Of course we don't want to give our money to foreigners, nobody wants.
And lol at the delusion to say that the reason Catalonia is more advanced is because of the spanish goverment and not the work of catalans.

Except those friends you talk about are not catalans. You all should drop the wannabeisms.

I am ready, germans...

"Oh father why are you so sad..."

youtube.com/watch?v=FoQBXgbVVT4

youtube.com/watch?v=63smbuOeqys

>I have many catalan friends and they all say the same "I feel spanish, catalan too but I have no problem with calling myself spaniard".

because those are charnegos, first or second generation spanish inmigrants

amongst those who have catalan as their main language, independentism is above 75%

>Catalans are the native population of Catalonia
And what are the requirements to be "native" of Catalonia? Just be born there? So anyone that has been born there can decide what happens to that piece of land? That's not how it works. Again, using your logic you should hang half of your region to the muslims.

>Except those friends you talk about are not catalans
>Whoever disagrees with me is not a real catalan
Those friends I mention run companies, are honest workers, live there and talk catalan and fluent castilian too. It kind of gives a grasp of your mentality kicking them out of your definition of what it means to be catalan, which reinforces the need to shut people like you down before you make a bigger mess (specially because you don't know anything about geo and social politics).

>because those are charnegos, first or second generation spanish inmigrants
No. As far as I know 100% of them are from families that lived their entire lives there and catalan is their main language. So are the ones that moved to my city to work.

And again, what are the conditions to be catalan then? Being of "racial purity"? Or just agreeing with you would suffice? Because like I said Catalonia belonged to many other people before you and you don't get to decide when the "belonging" starts or when does it stop.

You're trying to argue with a rural brainwashed retard who will believe anything that his jew politician masters tell him.

Just ignore him and let him live in eternal frustration.

A catalan is a catalan by blood just like every other ethnic group in the world and not based about what people feel. Is a guy named Mohammed born in Valladolid castilian? Is his brother named Juan but also of moroccan ancestry castilian? There you go.
It's not my definition and I have no power to change it, I'm simply telling you how things work. You're catalan if your ancestry is catalan but if you had grandparents from outside Catalonia and call yourself catalan then you're LARPing.

>A catalan is a catalan by blood
What da fook does that mean? You think catalan is a race? Good fucking delusion. Not only that, how many people do you think that have interbred with catalans and how many of them do you think that interbred by migration and returned back? My cousin married a valençiá, will her son ever be valençia or just mestizo?

Your argument doesn't hold any weight. What are you gonna do? DNA test all your current population to see who can vote and who's a charnego as you call them? Don't make me laugh.

100% true but curiosity sometimes bests me.

Everyone and their mother know someone named Jordi Puig Estruch is catalan and someone named Antonio Gallardo Sánchez is not. What do I have left to say other than you're braindead? Remember we're on Sup Forums and that here multiculti talking points only make you look retarded.

as a Quebecois I support Catalonia
Vive la Catalogne libre

FREE PIOLIN MANOLOS

Trips of truth, it's 1931 again.

they already said nay you damn loser

>tfw no qt Catalonian separatist gf

>born after the age of discovery
>born before space travel

>born in the right time for another civil war

I was just wondering,
if Soros party was behind this,
or is it our side trying since the Jew papers are against it?

pay your debts
elboletin.com/noticia/153407/economia/que-autonomias-deben-mas-dinero-al-fondo-de-financiacion-del-gobierno.html
politica.elpais.com/politica/2015/07/29/actualidad/1438193812_953297.html

Beautiful.

Soros and the jews are not in this but the MSM seems to be against our independence.

>spanish goverment takes everything Catalonia makes
>steal 10% of our entire GDP
>give back much less money
>still make it look like it's the spanish goverment who pays Catalonia and not the opposite
The delusion of Manolos knows no bounds.

pay. your. debts.
thespainreport.com/articles/684-160318181656-s-p-downgrades-catalonia-to-even-worse-junk-bond-status-on-very-weak-financial-management

I don't understand the Spaniards who hate Catalonia yet sperg out when they want to become independent. I guess they want to look big and relevant on the map.

Stop stealing.

We are completely different sacks of shits you dirty jap I bet you smell like fish

Real talk, what's the % chance of another guerra civil?

American cartoons are being censored by Spain. What is your response America?

>open society foundation at work
fuck

why do catalans shout "we want freedom"? how exactly are they opressed right now? and im not talking about the vote, but the daily life of a catalonian. pls explain.

>asset and consumer inflation starts to increase due to QE
>central banks have to start raising rates
>zombie companies (that only survive by refinancing debt) go bust, asset bubbles deflate
>southern European countries can no longer afford to borrow
>mass unemployment, austerity
>terrorism, political instability and polarisation increases
>demonstrations, riots in the streets
>EU hated and powerless
>left and right wing demagoguery begins to resonate
>civil war begins

Inevitable tbqh