We are willing to give up everything to have our justice

We are willing to give up everything to have our justice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=seLRCpgvhRI
www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>your silence is consent
the absolute state of niggers

You don't have to give up everything negro , just stop resisting arrest.

You're willing to give up everything for $20 and half a pizza.

can this be applied to rape

yes

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.

There's no statistical truth to these protests though. American police are not shooting black men at any higher rate than white men in comparable situations.

You're being duped by the media on this.

When are you protesting on behalf of the white women murdered and raped by blacks?

Ooga booga let us murder, steal and rape with no consequences.

If American black people have been systematically reduced to peddling drugs, these statistics could happen. You know, kind of like they did with Italians in NY and Chicago. Whites just commit white collar crimes.

>silence is consent

This triggers the feminist.

Fuck cops and fuck black lives matter. Everyday I wake up hoping that they will kill eachother off. The Dallas shooting was the funniest night on TV.

If blacks would stop commiting crime in
disproportionately large numbers then maybe they will stop having so many encounters with law enforcement. If you attack an officer or resist arrest with a deadly weapon there's a pretty good chance you might get shot no matter what color your skin is op

Also forgot the thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=seLRCpgvhRI

ayyy

>give up everything
But not giving up the country that hands you everything and going to live in a mud hut in the fucking Congo, I notice

Black people have made America what it is. If it wasn't the cotton fields, it is the movies, music and sports, which is consumed worldwide and makes a trillion dollar industry. Cut them off and you would have nothing.

Niggers are too limited for understanding of crime statistics.

That inteferes with shoe acquisition

Cut them off and maybe they would become more independent off the system. What makes you think black people are incapable of fending for themselves? Do you see their capabilities as inferior to whites?

Says it all

Whites don't have to "fend" for themselves, they do the opposite. Blacks also shouldn't "fend" for themselves after they have played a big part in making America what it is today.

Crime was lower, income was higher relative to cost of living and unemployment was very low prior to desegregation.

>Stop killing us
Stop committing crimes and you won't get killed.

This is why the US should have sent all their africans back to africa after slavery was abolished. We sent our slaves back to their home country and we don't have this problem.

just imagine in a world without niggers and spics the crime rate of fucking NYC would drop across the board of all violent crimes by 75-95%.

www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf

In an America without blacks, someone else would have to do the dirty and violent work of building and maintaining the drug network that serves white America's drug habit. It is already increasingly becoming the responsibility of Hispanics, who you hate more than anyone now. If it won't be them, it will be your own lower class. And every one of them will be haunted by the same problems we have. Not to mention the cultural stigma and generational damage that has come from being reduced to this.

No the fuck they are not. They are not willing to contribute anything to even stop their own internal violence. If anything BLM and all of the black identitarian protests are a means to shift the blame away from those responsible for the black violence. AKA black people. Stop killing at 13 times the normal rate and then blaming the most peaceful people in the country you are paid to live in for it. This is why you get called niggers. It's not the color of your skin it's your behavior.

we already have spics for that m8, they ethnically cleanse the blacks from cities

Trump will deport them.

Well, it's not like you fucking earned any of it anyway.

Plenty of Americans love movies, music and sports.

sounds like Jews made America what it is, goyim

So white people also don't deserve what they have earned in Jewish America?

>trump
>deport
wew, if only
we need mass removal of mexicans in particular - you can't have people with irredentist fantasies about reclaiming a bunch of your land settling in your country.

Only God's chosen people deserve anything. The rest of you, black or wh*te, are merely cattle.

black males- 6% of population

aaaaaand commit 50% of homicides.

Where's yo outrage, nigga?

The Black community in America was on an upward trajectory in the 40s and 50s, you can thank the good ol Dems for setting them right back on the teat of welfare so that they would have their guaranteed voting bloc

douche bag niggers

calling them niggers prolly helps.

but regardless - OP larpop or not - these people have become hooked on a drug called Victimhood.

Man, it's totally sweet - you bear ZERO responsibility for your own crime and lack of studying and out of wedlock marriage and you get to hyperfocus on tiny issues while ignoring major ones...

All as Soros funds you.

Baity!

>silence is consent

It is interessting how those libshit paroles can pretty much always be turned against them. Just imagine the chimpout if anybody asked whether silence towards gang violence and islamic terrorism is also consent.

WTF are you on about. I'm white. I have to fend for myself and my family every goddamn day. So you can fuck off with this shit and kill yourself faggot.

Kill yourself edgelord faggot you must be 18 to post here

If you get into business, people will take you seriously and buy from you. Let's start from the fact you probably come from a community where business is even viable and encouraged. A glorified slave class does not have this luxury.

>implying people wouldn't just buy non-degenerate forms of entertainment
>also implying America is built on cotton
Whatever would we do without them?! Oh right, we built automation that was 100x more efficient!

>implying people wouldn't just buy non-degenerate forms of entertainment

Supply and demand. People want to watch NBA and NFL and listen to black music. There is no substitute and you know why I'm so confident in saying this? Because the whole world is copying and admiring us. There is nothing better anywhere. You can't find a better replacement, because there has never been a replacement since the days of jazz and rock-n-roll.

>Oh right, we built automation that was 100x more efficient!

Who operated the machines?

Give up your lives, then there can be justice.

yeah, that's the essence postmodernist mindsets.
Reasonable argumentation to their pseudo argumentation isn't allowed and will always lead to an ad hominem attack. Because your argumentation, no matter how credible and truthful its might be, will be always considered as a personal attack toward their only one superior unquestionable opinion..

I come from an area of the county with a 60% black population. So tell me again why a black business man couldn't get customers. And by the way this Democrat run city does me no favors in business but will bend over backwards to `give all the funding and resources a minority business owner needs. So again I say fuck off and kill yourself.

You are so privileged you do not even see how someone could not be.

Except that virtually all of this incredibly popular "black content" is
A) Created entirely by whites or Jews and performed by blacks
or B) Heavily funded and distributed by massive (((industries))) who have had their hands in the business since long before this trend of black culture started.
Also, you're forgetting that the majority of popular content is still in fact created by whites, and you're assuming that had there never been blacks in America, people wouldn't still be dumping money into entertainment. Saying "there is no substitute" is just absolutist nonsense and you imply that because things are the way they are, they couldn't POSSIBLY be any other way.

>Who operated the machines?
Whites did.

Found either a cop or a nigger. I'm going with nigger.

what are black people doing about black on white crime?

>Yes because only black people make movies, music and, sports.

yeah man fuq da poleec! bootlickers BTFO!!! XDXDXD

Whoa. Don't doxx me bro. Keep my face off the internets!