Shingeki no Kyojin 82

New chapter out! Arminfags absolutely BTFO.

First for Annie.

Second for Bert is shit.

>Mikasa took down both FT and AT
So she'll also be the one to kill Bert, right?

She only got the last hit for both of them to look relevant. Pretty much everyone could have done that.

One for best girls.

That was just to make her look relevant after doing nothing the entire arc.

>says the increasing nervous Bartfart

Bort a shit, but Mankasa is a waste of space.

Only Levi could of stopped FT and as for AT Mikasa was the best choice for the mouth shot.

Link?

Titan team really let me down. I'm disappointed in Bert and Zeke.

Not really. You need to be confident, strong and have a superior control over your body to get so near to a shifter. So she did what she was needed to do. She wouldn't even try to steal the light, just in case you are so desperate to try not only to dismiss her work but make her appear like a attention whore.

No, pretty much everyone could have done that, she only got the last hit, because Isayama had to make her revelant somehow while she barely did anything this whole arc.

This.

How bad is Eren going to rek Bert for killing his best friend? How will Mikasa react now that her only other family and constant cucker is dead? How will manlet tell Erwin that he wasted everyone's sacrifice by spilling too much spaghetti over Erwin?

Cutekasa is the best character in the series...

Again, no, you idiot. See how the other soldiers barely can handle one titan between 7 soldiers. Stop being so butthurt about Mikasa.

You're forgetting she fired the first thunderspear that stopped Reiner and the one that decided they needed to take him down there, and couldn't distract him. Why are you so desperate to dismiss anything she does?

They killed 90% of the Suvery Corp including two main characters. That's not bad.

>Fly up to Reiner who does literally nothing but sit there and slowly try to grab you.
>Shoot spear in mouth.

Wow, so difficult.

>and the one that decided they needed to take him down there, and couldn't distract him
Every braindead retard would have realized that.

I was really hoping that they'd be a lot more dangerous and deadly than they ended up being. Looks like it's all downhill from here. Even if Isayama brings out some new shifter from the village to be a strong enemy, it's just not the same. A familiar foe is much more interesting than some stranger out of nowhere.

Bert a shit.

He also likes to assume all of the soldiers are really top notch. While is pretty clear there are only a few able to do solo kills. Manlet, Mikasa and Mike, and then Manlet FIRST special squad were chose because they knew how to team work but also for their solo kills. Even Jean stated early in the manga how many people they needed to kill one retarded titan. And Hange made obvious the thunder spear wasn't something that everybody should be using. But let the user think Jean was capable of doing the task.

This.

It should have been Mikasa, not Armin.

Wall titans could still wake up and go on a rampage. It'd be pretty fitting if the end of SnK is them facing off against an army of Colossals.

This. The ocean is something special to Eren and Armin only. Mikasa has no fucking place in that dream.

It would be boring though. Just another Titan horde.

Nah let Mikasa there, safe and sound. The serum is for Armin.

>And Hange made obvious the thunder spear wasn't something that everybody should be using.
She also said the thunderspear shouldn't be used at close range, but Suekasa obviously survived that.

Sorry Arminfag, but sadly Mikasa matured enough to know she should be helping SCJ instead of staying with a shifter and the smartest guy in the world.

No coke tonight, too lazy to fuck with my bot code, too bored to cute shitpost, too bored to pay for a prostitute... Life as a Mikasafag is truly suffering... How is your Friday night going guys?

SnK is at its best when it's just humans vs titans. Fall of Trost is still the best part of the series.

>does literally nothing but sit there and slowly try to grab you
Who was reduced to that only because she shot a spear right into the back of his knees while he was running

Don't remind me. Christ, that was awful. It would have been so much better if the blast took her out alongside Reiner.

She said the wires could lead you directly to collide during the explosion of the thunder spear.

Not really. I thought that was the worst, after the political arc. Best was Clash in my opinion.

I want Bert to be redeemed.

Killing fodder isn't impressive, Armin was a weakling who deliberately let himself die as part of his plan and Erwin isn't dead yet.

Armin and Erwin are something. I guess I was expecting better.

Hange's sudden reappearance kind of pisses me off though.

Don't bother, user, these guys are pathetic. I remember before the raws came out everybody was giving her shit for not doing anything, and now after they found out they are saying this, kek.

Why? Mikasa has yet to do anything with her chink stuff and her clan tattoo.

Armin has already overdone the "strategies that only he could come up with (unless Jean, Erwin and Hanjob count)" and "muh ocean"

She was protected from the explosion, it went off inside Reiner's mouth. When Bort steamed her the first time she got hurt from it.

Okay cool talk guys, back to Bert shitposting.

>How will manlet tell Erwin that he wasted everyone's sacrifice by spilling too much spaghetti over Erwin?
>he wasted everyone's sacrifice by spilling too much spaghetti over Erwin
If Erwin is alive, he'll leave out that part.

>Mikasa has yet to do anything with her chink stuff and her clan tattoo.
There is only one arc left, which will obviously focus on titan mysteries and shifter village, instead of something irrelevant and boring like that.

>Levi did you kill MT
>N-no, he was too strong for me
Kek.

>Firing an anchor into a titan as you would in a normal attack with a sword would get you caught up in the blast as you fly toward the target.

>Entrust the decisive blow to the number one trainee
>Sasha who ranked below Connie couldn't shoot her thunderspear.
>Anyone could of done it
Seriously?

Why? "muh Eren" brings us hilarious moments where she gets cucked and makes funny faces.

"muh ocean" is the most boring and needlessly over repetitive plot point of the series

I was curious if you were still doing it after the chapter. I feel the same way user, even more if Bert dies in the upcoming chapters too. What do you think will happen to him?

Everyone and their dog knew Hanji was going to be saved. All I want now is a flashback of Moeburrito saving her and their touching goodbye ;_;

>>Sasha who ranked below Connie couldn't shoot her thunderspear.
Because Jean's bait didn't work and AT went after them first.

Blort is worst shingeki and an edgy jobber.

Since stuff has actually happened is there a new character chart out?

>A flashback with Hango holding his hand while telling him:
>And the baby is also fine.

Who will cuck Mikasa now? It's always been Armin. Historia only did it once. Twice if the off screen hand-holding counts.

Chartfags were all defeated by shitposting.

Annie was cucking Mikasa before Historia was even Historia.

Stop your buthurt, your ass stinks too much. If Sasha was the one doing the final shot, you would have been crying "OH; SASHA WAS THE ONLY ONE ABLE TO DO IT; SHE IS SO STRONG AND THE BEST; NO ONE COULD HAVE DO IT; SASHAA".

The universe, just like it always has

Eren will just constantly talk about Armin, so it will be still him.

LOOK. AT. THAT. BUTT!

No need to be butthurt even Sasha has more personality than Shitkasa.

When we got some leaks people were cheering because they thought it was Sasha.

Don't call Armin a butt

Looks smelly.

I'm still doing it.

I'm expecting him and Reiner both to be thrown into the torture dungeon if they don't end up dying/becoming shifter food. Maybe Mikasa will remember what Armin said about them not having enough information.

It's Zeke I'm not sure about. He ran off so he wouldn't necessarily know right away about them losing. I'm not sure if he's just hidden and recuperating or if he's gone back to the village to get reinforcements or even if they have reliable reinforcements.

Oh no you don't get it. We must praise Mikasa for everything she does even if she's taking the biggest shit ever. She can do no wrong, it's always everyone else, never Mikasa. Check yourself pls.

I actually thought it was Hanji at first, but turns out it was just the Mary Sue again.

Would snort a line off of.

Yeah, we know Mikasafags are into scat.

What does snorting coke off a cute pair of butt cheeks have to do with scat?

Well Mikasafags have shit taste for example.

Zeke is definitely not saving them and I'm afraid Bert is done for. Plus Eren sealed the hole out of Shiganshina to leave his shell and the SL has no horses, so they're going to be stuck there for a while.

Thanks for still doing it by the way. I decided to stick with them until the end too but I only imagine more disappointment coming up. It feels sad that if Bert dies within the next chapters, all his buildup was for nothing.

Bert deserves to die. He's a monster.

Defend this, Mikasafags. She is literally closer to the blast than Reiner.

He does, I'm talking from a writing perspective. I never expected him to survive anyway, but I didn't expect him to die so early either. I also expected Armin to live until the end so Isayama isn't going for the obvious.

Mikasa is secretly half-titan. It's the only logical answer as to why ANYTHING hasn't killed her yet. Hell, she should've died more times than Eren and his dumb ass adventures, but she walks off with just a tiny scratch at most.

Huh, true. She should be blown up too, even Hanji said so about the spears.

And? The blast follows a line, not explode nonsensical. She probably has some spikes, but just keeping outside the line of explosion is enough. Is just like guys never played with fireworks.

This arc's almost over and we only have one arc after this, so I think we're close enough to the end for him to be taken down. Also him and Reiner falling in Shiganshina is fitting.

I guess you have a point. I just expected Bert's character to have some closure before he died and it feels like he won't get that.

>armin burnt to a crisp
>mikasa's lungs shredded from the concussive force of the blast
>eren must choose which of the two will be given the serum

>he picks armin lol

IIRC there was also that time her ribcage got smashed, and then a week later she was perfectly fine.

We'll probably get a flashback to his childhood that explains his character a bit more, and he'll get some final words before he dies. That would be something at least.

>literally closer to the blast than Reiner.
The middle part of the page is cut. The spear exploded inside his throat, what remained of his cheeks protected her.

It was a 2 month timeskip wasn't it?

I would have thought that the shifting powers were important. Can Zeke afford to just leave them in the hands of the wall people though? Annie has her crystal so she's not as much of an issue but BR don't seem to have something similar.

Mikasa is fine.

That'd be Xfags, not Mikasafags.

It still feels underwhelming, but it's better than nothing. Either way we're getting answers within the next chapters which is a good thing.

Reiner is probably capable of crystallizing too but I think it requires the shifter to be in his titan. Bert can't harden so he can't save himself. I doubt Zeke has better shifters since he wanted Reiner's armor, but he also doesn't look like he plans to save any of them.

So Mikasafags.

>and he'll get some final words before he dies
I could see this happening. I think Isayama's comment about BR only being at peace when they sleep was implying they won't survive this.

>Either way we're getting answers within the next chapters which is a good thing
inb4 empty basement

I feel like this arc will bring closure to BR as characters in the next volume, which is also why Isayama didn't make Eren kill Bert yet and the next and last arc will focus on Zeke, Ymir and titan village.

Why does Isayama make his antagonists look so stupid? Leveling Shiganishina was apparently a huge help and a part of the plan, so why didn't they do that before the SL arrived?

Samefag here. Also why didn't they empty the basement, or steal Eren's key while they had him captured? Honestly fuck Isayama, if he wants the good guys to win at least make it more believable.