I'm doingg my part. Are you?

I'm doingg my part. Are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IupxRf97CGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't I'm a burger in your country but I wish you well bruder

Your subhuman countrymen will just get Merkel reelected, why bother at all

I refuse to give up on my beloved country.

it's true.

Germany is mostly old people. They are just going to vote for SPD or CDU like they always did.

what's the point of splitting your vote there? The AFD candidate in your district won't win but you'd rather the CDU win over SDP?

well thankfully merkel imported a million of young brown men that will vote for her

da

Anything is an improvement over Germans.

vote only afd.
there will be no europe otherwise

Merkele will win

I prefer her over Schulz tho lmao that nigga would plant a boot so far up Polands ass we'd be spitting shoelaces and Merkel aint gonna do shit

AfD is at this point nazi LARPer tier

Yes.

can someone explain to a bong why there are two sides to tick?

if you want volkstod. start with yourself

How would my death cause all Germans to die?
If that were true you better believe I would do it in an instant.

local and national, it's the same here..

That's what I don't get about self-hating whites. If all white people are evil then why don't they do the world and end themselves? Or you see people in the entertainment industry pushing for minorities in the industry. Well... stop working and give your jobs to them. Pretty simple.

First side is the candidate, second side is the party.

go shoot up some place then

all whites would be demonised in germany and the islamification would go into overdrive
its a win win

>That's what I don't get about self-hating whites.
I am not a self-hating white. Whites are great. Except Germans. My self-hate is exclusively about Germans.
>If all white people are evil then why don't they do the world and end themselves?
And what would that achieve? One dead German. I wasn't going to produce more Germans anyway since that is a crime as far as I am concerned. I would only ever adopt if I ever would want children.
I rather work my entire life to make sure as many Germans as possible are replaced.
Even just getting a single couple of non-germans into germany can result in plenty of future non-germans.

>Voting for a liberal party
I can tell this is paid marketing because the AfD is one of the most liberal fuckers around that have said prior to the election they want uncontrolled immigration.

just kys already

Look man this future is for your benefit. Imagine a future without Germans. Europe would be an utopia

then go to some left wing place and scream "i am a nazi, i hate muslims, i did this because of populism and afd" and then shoot up the place.
its the perfect flaseflag

>Imagine a future without Germans. Europe would be an utopia
You do not even understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=IupxRf97CGk

Won't change anything. Just recently I got a unused space near to my town and got it approved to be used for refugees. Hundreds probably if it all works out. Would some suicide like you are proposing achieve as much?

I rather have a future with germans that a future with "german" rapebabies from ahmed and talip.
pretty much means a black and arab europe

Anything is an improvement over Germans. I admit they might not be better than the dutch but they are definitely better than germans.

Nice work, OP. I wish good luck to Germany!

if you would trade yourself with a nigger from africa that would definitly be an improvement

Europe with the entire population of Africa and the middle east in it >>> Europe with a single German in it.

>Would some suicide like you are proposing achieve as much?
Well Charlottesville was a success in demonizing white people, and that was barely anything.

Germans are well demonized already. Both in our schools and on Sup Forums. There is already enough hatred for us. I want to actually solve the german problem and work towards a future without us.

Oh no stop him quick!

> voting afd
> pretending that will do something but elect CDU / SPD or CDU / Greens

you fucking morons piece of shit, how can you be this retarded

even tough it's unlikely but if afd takes power in germany, just kill german turks. don't send them back to turkey. we have already enough numbers of retarded population.