Why is it everything I see and hear from Eastern Europe shows me Hitler was right and Slavs aren't really the same as...

Why is it everything I see and hear from Eastern Europe shows me Hitler was right and Slavs aren't really the same as other "whites".

They are xenophobic as fuck and are angry and hateful towards everyone, meanwhile their countries are corrupt shitholes living on EU gibs, and they are the immigrants that cause the most crime in Western Europe.

Slavs are clearly not on the same level as other whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

australianmuseumofsquatting.org/?p=511
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's because of their non white admixture, most have some Mongolian blood and many are also mixed with T*rks.

cyka

Another point, that squatting thing is really only found in Asia and Eastern Europe, it must be some genetic thing as if you are Germanic and try that it is very uncomfortable

Can you stop being xenophobic as fuck and angry and hateful towards slavs please?

How the fuck is squatting uncomfortable?

>living on EU gibs
wat? EU along with the US literally sanctioning us.
Otherwise you're right, people here are actually '''''people''''' including me, I would gladly goto war just to have a chance to shoot and torture people and not be prosecuted.

Squatting is literally where the word 'squatter' comes from, you literal idiot.

kurwa

Did u ever see a viking squad sven?

Did you ever see a viking?

What do you expect from a NEET shitposting on Sup Forums? I thought that squatting was uncomfortabe when I had chicken legs too.

you can thank the jews that ran the bolshevik purges you dumb nig

Yeah, now wash my car for 5 euros dimitri

>not be prosecuted
I forgot to say that most people would gladly be prosecuted. Going to jail(which includes obligatory gay ass sex but doesn't make you gay, contrary to gay sex outside of prison if you haven't been to prison yet) considered not a great shame but instead the greatest of honors a man could ever achieve in his life.

It's because they shit like that so they're used to it.

Why is Robert Downey Jr squatting with subhumans?

t. slav in denial

The English speaking world, the angloshpere are all anglo whites Germanic/Anglo-saxon. The enternal anglo is the master white race.

>xenophobic as fuck
and this is bad why?

You are wrong.

>the immigrants that cause the most crime in Western Europe.

Is that so? I didn't know that all those truck and acid attacks were done by a bunch of Poles. I could've sworn it was the Muslims being imported there whose values are completely alien to that of Europe's culture.

Thank you for clearing up the facts OP!

Fuck off Achmed.

>cause the most crime in Western Europe
Show your work mate.

Sorry op, you are a fucking moron.

Our prisons are full of niggers and arabs, and most slavs here work and behave.
Those who stay integrate very well in 1 generation.
Also, gypsies are not slavs.

Are you a butthurt nigger op ?

r*ssians are subhuman rape baby scum. they are white niggers for a reason. force bred by that kike stalin now the entire country is pic related. shit skin rape babies. so disgusting please, dust that country

learn some history u fucking ozzie nigger

Ojj bree the Svab is keeping the Serb down again!!

thats because youre fat, your center of weight is all fucked up and you cant squat on full legs without falling back

>be eastern yurop man
>go to work in west yurop because the locals there are too incompetent
>laugh as I withness them getting huniliated by shitskins
>come back home now im rich and living in a 99% white country
Life is good lads

you are a russian colony .

Yes, we are poor and corrupt shitholes, and people are insufferable and hateful here. Big crime. Sad. We are clearly not at the same level as enlightened westerners.
Enlightened westerners please don't come here. Don't dirty yourself by proximity to us.
pic related is average richer neighborhood in Czechoslavakia.

Westers and Eastern Europeans, 2 sides of the same coin, can't expect them to be the same.

Feels good to be a Slav!

I thank my pagan gods every day for making me one.

Hitler was the most redpilled person who ever lived. If he said something, it was true/has come true/will come true.

I know that place, isn't it Brno?

And youre a sandnigger colony. So I win.

>Slavs are clearly not on the same level as other whites

Thank christ, whites are pussies that let their wifes/daughters get fucked by niggers.

Thank god I am not white.

We are squatting because it puts us to the eye level of average enlightened westerners, because we don't want to scare you. Harder to rob you when you are scared.

Yes slav countries are very shit, they suck and the locals hate niggers abd jews don't come they are also very full

Oh and dont forget to offer your wife to mudasir today or he will go and behead some more priests and shoot up more concerts.

You're even worse than most of Slav countries, gypsyland.

Yes it is Brno, a city center and the town hall, richest looking building in the city. Heartbreaking.
Do you also wear respirator 24/7 due to airborne STD's?

Yes we are even worse please don't come here, ever

>Hitler was right

Of course.
Personally:

1. I don't care about Slavic subhumans being annihilated, invaded or betrayed. Stalin dealt with Hitler because they had common objectives and because pathetic democratic regimes were unable to have proper negotiations with anyone.
2. We (France, England) declared war on him, and if we would've accomplished our own fascist revolutions as well, we wouldn't have been enemies. Our own fault.
3. America collapsed because they fought against the wrong enemy. But this time Germany declared war on you and not the contrary, something which was a mistake in my opinion.

We fought for some Slavic shitholes, Poleniggers and other subhumans, which caused our loss. You can't count on them to save the White race now.

what do they say about pots calling kettles black?

Varg

Yes but my brother unfortunately didn't and with our 7 other sibling to look out for we didn't have any money for treatment, so we robbed a gypsie butter smuggling gang truck but got ourselves caught and they cut off our arms and I don't know what to do mate it's just sad.

where can i get robes like that

I don't want to take a DNA test because I'm afraid I'll end up being a Slav.

Why would anyone want to come to your shithole gypsy?

>You can't count on them to save the White race now
Why? We are saving ourselves (the white race)
Of course we won't save you, but who says you are white...

We are the white race. You are subhumans.
You are the ones who bend over and suck globalist dick and forget your culture and fuck shitskins. You are the ones going to jail for saying nigger on facebook. You are the degenerate drug abusers with the legalize weed xd bullshit. And in 50 ears time it will be eastern yurop vs everyone else because you will all be blacked and chinked.

Is that real?

Who would want to it's a shit hole. I feel bad for the few white people who live in your gypsy infested country.

I've never met a Slav here in the US that I didn't like. But then again, we get the Russians with money, so we get more of the creme de la creme.

There's something "different" about them though. They're very stern, and straight to the point, no fake niceness or passive aggressive bullshit. But they still have a sense of humor. They don't smile, but you can have a laugh with them, if that makes sense.

And you say "xenophobic" like anyone with brains actually regards that as a bad thing anymore.

fuck off Kermit you deserve everything you get.

Without Western Europe you will collapse immediately because you are sub-Whites nigger-tier shitholes. That's why you will not be able to save anyone, not even yourself. Maybe if a great Empire like Russia annexes you things could be different.

edgy, coming from the melting pot shitskin

>> they are the immigrants that cause the most crime
Can't say about all crime statistics, but here is one crime stat where the rates for Russians and Poles are lower than even the rates for native Germans, child sexual abuse.
Probably rates for shoplifting and internet piracy are higher among slavs, but who gives a fuck about this type of shit?

oh

australianmuseumofsquatting.org/?p=511

I confirm it. this is how Czechy look like. It is really high level for slavic land. In our Poland living standarts are much worse. Better avoid Poland!

>They are xenophobic as fuck
That's why they are majority white and we aren't. Any problems they have pale in comparison to our problems of demographic replacement.

>Germanic and try that it is very uncomfortable
Because you're too fat, subhumanm

>Serbia that high
i didn't know that beating your kid for being bad is child abuse,hell I was beated with a cable and a metal rod.

A master race that's so cucked it's replacing itself with foreign hordes.

I'll just leave this here.

And yet you're all ran by Jews, and bow to your Semitic masters

Winning was everything to Hitler, and he was defeated by Slavs.
If you tried a deep one-leg squat-ass-to-floor-
style-and you knee ligaments would probably snap in two.

I think the reason for that is that a fuckload of Gypsies in Germany and France come from the Balkans.

yes can confirm. it's horrible here and we are hateful and insufferable. very sad. Please stay away forever.

i agree this is the city where i live
slavs are rly the niggers of europe

As some Russian explained when Communism took over it was like flipping society upside down. The poor stupid and uncultured were on top and everyone else had to lay low.
There is somesort of strong working class culture thing going on there.
I think Russians are most kawaii personally lovely people.

well gypsies do abuse their kids,but I did noticed there are fewer gypsies where i live so thank you for that Germoney

Such is life in average slavic country. Hold on my brother, better days are not ahead of us. Imagine that, last month a bunch of gypsies tried to rob our butter smuggling truck, but we caught them and we cut their hands off. We are not always so lucky.

Yes western effendi, we would immediatelly collapse without you, I am certain of it, especially after I witnessed Paris and french western coast. If we can only vote in someone like Macroine, to be just as global as you.
Australians will today vote for yes on gay marriage and we will be once again reminded how far we still have to go to catch up with you.

>> Anglo-Saxon Master Race
picrelated
>> More Master Race:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

can confirm our mayor is an ultranationalist brainlet millionaire whom we all love

Ah yes we will collapse without the great west yurop which keeps trying its best to completely fuck over our country and damage our economy and limit local prodcution. Gotcha pierre.
Anyways did you ban assault trucks yet?

he loves fast cars, prosciutto and heavy drinking

as evidenced here

fuck captchas my nigger

his nephew lol

>germany so jealous of this they had to invite millions of there own durkas for their own mass rape scandal

yes
its absolutely horrible and we are niggers
you should really distance yourselves from us, mighty anglo, proud member of the anglo master race
also we are full

I should stop drinking too

Of course no one is going to debate this picture. It's a /thread post. Everyone posting below this point is baka, or just shitposting.

>and we are niggers
No Bulgarians are just rocks

Shame our jews Killed PiƂsudzki and fucked us in to war, we should ride that windmill of friendship.

You are no different though. Jews run your country and you are worlds biggest melting pot.

Warsaw is hideous

do any of you fags even own an adidas tracksuit?

Vice versa

Yeah, Germany is also fucked, that's why I vote for AfD.

why do u gotta hate me serbro.
both of our countries are nigger-tier, as you know
i'm sorry for invading you a few times
i think.. im gonna cry..

That's Paris.

all I have is adibas tracksuits