TRUMP DECLARES TODAY GOLD STAR MOTHER'S AND FAMILY'S DAY:

That...absolute....MADMAN! Trump really did back the NFL into a corner.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Gold_Star_Mothers#Gold_Star_Mother.27s_Day
youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would follow this man to Hell and back

Why didn't this gold star mother say anything?

>filename
Kek

The madman

Buttering them up before he ships them off to Iran to die for Isra.... I mean freedom.

WHAT ABOUT THE FEELINGS OF KIDS THAT DONT HAVE MOTHERS AND FATHERS!!!!
DOTARD!

Holy shit. Now they’re protesting against gold star families.

They don't care as long as they get at least two scoops.

Wjere is men's day ?

You know .... the day of the gender that actually built fukkn EVERYTHING and created and maintains the whole civilisation snd mankind as a whole ?!?

U know what we REALLY need ?
A day without men.

If we did this, we could demand literally everything.
EVERYTHING !!!

I don't care about football, could someone give me a quick rundown?

>Trump says anyone who kneels during National Anthem should be fired
>Leftists shit bricks
>More of the NFL players plan to kneel today
>Trump declares today Gold Star Mother's and Family's Day
Trump basically did 4D chess to further decline the ratings of the NFL.

Trump didn't declare it. Ojigbo did, in 2012.

On the last Sunday in September, Gold Star Mother's Day is observed in the U.S. in honor of Gold Star mothers, as established in Title 36 § 111 of the United States Code.[10] This was originally declared by Senate Joint Resolution 115 of June 23, 1936.[11] In September 2012, Barack Obama issued a presidential proclamation commemorating September 30, 2012, as "Gold Star Mother's and Family's Day".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Gold_Star_Mothers#Gold_Star_Mother.27s_Day

I mean, the Senate did in 1936.

They got baited trump is frequents Sup Forums

>Trump baits NFL players into rioting with Antifa/ BLM/ SJW have a #TakeAKnee
>Players show their true colors, smashing windows, burning flags, civilian death in anti-anthem beatings
>American public learns how dangerous anti-anthem sentiment and other Anti-American shit really is
>Trump was right! Fuck niggers! Trump support skyrockets!
>Trump playing 4th dimension chess as its Gold star Mothers day for American Kid and family's who lost loved ones in des-wars

The NFL is a hostile enemy force, destabilizing Amerika.

Should they be treated as the terrorists they actually are ??

Yes.

did he literally just declare today a special patriotic day so all of the NFL players that kneel look even more arrogant and anti-american?

Is this all an elaborate prank to distract people from north korea?

>If we did this, we could demand literally everything.
>EVERYTHING !!!

The point of being a man is not to act like a woman.

Apparently it was already a thing
See

>libtards sperg out and protest gold star parents day
>normies see all these people calling the parents of the military literally hitler
kek

not to mention a lot of people in america are actually military parents, they got a lotta dudes in there.

>gold star

Despite Trump's flaws, the 4D chess he plays is sheer brilliance to surprise and castrate Americas foes.

This may be your only chance, he must be backed at all costs....

What are gold star mothers and families?

Explain? What does this have to do with the NFL?

Dude if it shuts them the fuck up I don't care how many "days" they have.

He declared it the day he tweeted out against the NFL. He did it so that if any NFL players would kneel today it would also be disrespecting Gold Star Families.

>Men did everything ever!

>Men carried and delivered all the children ever born!
>Men stayed home and raised heroes by themselves while getting clobbered by abusive spouses!
>Men are the majority of childcare professionals by a vast amount and make it possible for families to exist in today's society!
>Men stayed home and kept the country working efficiently while the women went off to war to cheat on their men!
>Men do everything and MORE!

Fuck off back to MRA.com you pathetic loser. Nice flag, dickhat.

FUCK YES
MY FUCKING BROWNIES BETTER GIVING BE GOOD AN RESPECT THAT FUCKING FLAG

I'D RATHER HAVE THE FUCKERS ON THE SQUAD THAT THEY LITERALLY DRAGGED OUTTA THE BAR TO PLAY THAN THE GOONS BEING PAID MILLIONS THAT DON'T RESPECT THAT FLAG

can anyone explain to me what this "gold star mother's and family's day" is?

families whose children went off to serve and then died.

The best part is, whether or not you disagree with america's war policies, it's pretty hard not to sympathize with mothers losing sons.

TRUMP BUTT FUCKS THE NFL

Basically the widows of men who died at war commemorate their husband's sacrifice for israel

It's a day where you respect mother's and family's who lost their children during service.

THE FUCKING NFL HATES WOMEN
MISOGYNISTIC FUCKING BASTARDS

Maybe read the fucking thread, Jose.

Drone strikes on Nigger-Collision teams WHEN?

Trump is the king of trolling, I don't give a fuck what other people say.

Im voting for him so hard in 2020 you fucks dont even know.

My first thought.

Tweet this shit, POTUS is legit battling cultural Marxism. I only wish Antifa would rally with their weapons and hubris at their local stadiums, to see what welcome they would receive!

Fucking brilliant. The man is playing Shaun King and the niggers like a fucking fiddle.

savage

Gold star... a fucking holiday for the jews. My god

>mothers and families
>no fathers

Explain this burgers

>Spain
>Laughing at anything
Didnt you guys just give away all of your lands?

Why mother's and family's? Why not just family's? I guess not everyone has siblings and blacks don't have fathers but for others they're affected just as much.

I thought the medal for dying is the purple heart?

i>>mothers and families
>>no fathers
>Explain this burgers

>implying niggerish understanding of the word 'family'

>Explain this burgers

Niggers. That is all.

I'm catalan separatist m8. I don't give two shits about ASSPain.

the real victims of war are women, they lose husbands, sons.

No the purple heart is for being wounded in combat. There is no "medal for dying".

Of course, purple hearts and others can be awarded posthumously. But there is no specific medal for dying in combat.

Isn't it interesting we've never seen this guy ever since Trump won? Perhaps they got tired of lugging around their dead son as their shield.

That's the Trump dimension.
I wish I was that smart.

youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo

Except for a few guys on the Patriots

>implying leftist cucks and their nigger slaves wouldn't protest veterans and their families anyway

This is great! All the shills have to work on Sunday. Today's a big day for them.

Watch how everyone walks out on the players who have been signaled to take a knee today.

Another failed attempt to divide United States by the elite establishment. They are losing on all fronts. Internet, Msm, Hollywood and sport.

Today will show many off the working class stiffs that owners are willing to sell out their teams to further their identity politics. And people are sick of this shit.

The point of being a man is standing up for righteousness.

Not possybegging and being a sellout like u pathetic roach

Have a lot of regular joes said they are going to walk out? I don't have Facebook nor do I watch TV news or NFL so I'm out of the loop.

Never said men didn't deserve a day of recognition, but going about it like a bitch won't get you anywhere. Stop whining and do something productive.

Yeah, fuck those sons. Poor mothers lose their workslaves *sob*

>Says "u" and not "you"
Are you seriously that lazy?

Stay stromg, catalobros !
Gynofashist marxist Spain has to die!
Starve those parasites out!

>implying people who drove hours and paid $100+ a ticket are going to walk out over athlete antics

People might turn off the TV, but if you think people are actually going to leave the stadium to any significant degree you're retarded

thanks pham

>go to war in america to fight for jewish interests
>die
>your girl who's been fucking other guys and your bastard son get to feel special for a day while you rot in the ground
>your wife goes on a spending spree with the little bit of money that got sent to the family that was supposed to be for the kids college

americans disgust me

How many new holidays has he made?

Yeah “stfu and go work for (((society))) and stfu, ure oppinion is irrelevant, ure just a workslave, ure just a man. Stfu and go maintain society!“

Bur again, for the enlightened ones :

Where is men's day ?

You know .... the day of the gender that actually built fukkn EVERYTHING and created and maintains the whole civilisation snd mankind as a whole ?!?

U know what we REALLY need ?
A day without men.

If we did this, we could demand literally everything.
EVERYTHING !!!
Removing femroaches rights alone would bring everything else in order naturally.
You wouldnt wanna let your 3year old children controll society. So why would u let wome have rights ? This is the real reason, why society collapses. An inevitable results of giving total mentally underevolved retards rights over society. It's just a fact. Face it: women are not men.

See .

Did u mean : *effective n productive ?

Eventually the pain and soul crushingness of the truth begins to fade, being replaced by a sense of "humor" that only serves to silence the screaming inside your head

Meme flag posters are cancer.

This.

God I miss Obama

It's worse than that, I just found out that Barron Trump has TWO parents!

T W O
W
O

Not an argument, sperger.

And with that I will now call my mother. You all do the same.

WHAT THE FUCK DRUMPHY!

>leftists see that he has TWO parents
THAT FUCKING RACIST

When is Bannon taking Barron into the wilderness to master his inner power?

THERE ISN'T MUCH TIME

So Trump has now framed this as giant scary millionaire Communist niggers v grieving little old ladies? I'm in awe of this man.

>Meme flag posters are cancer.
Couldn't agree more.

I do play a productive part in society, I do whatever I can as a man to provide for those around me. You do not even deserve the day that you are trying to create. I think there absolutely should be days to commemorate men and all cucked non-holidays should be removed. "womens history this black achievement that" but you are not a man and it is hilarious to watch you bitch about how much you deserve it while doing nothing productive

#GoldStarMothersDay was trending #3 Then was pulled from Twitter. The Niggers are fucked. Get it trending again.

we did, user, we did!

From there, there are two paths. One to enlightenment beyond the physical and one to the mundane consumerist droning the West has grown accustomed to. Do you choose the path or are you pulled down it by forces unknowable by the conscious mind?

God damn I love this orange autist.

"gold star"??????
A LITERAL FUCKING NIGGER MUSLIM????
kek

Fuck the NFL and everyone who watches this variant of niggerball.

>hey honey, get the kids, we're going to watch some football!
>look at Tyrone and Shermann, check out their muscles!
>just imagine if he fucked my wife

Honestly, the reason why I think there are cheerleaders is because most NFL fans are faggots, this is to say, they are aroused by the male players. (note, homosexuality is a conditioned behavior, and if you sit around and watch ball and let your mind drift, it's possible for these sport-sloths to think sexually, especially if drinking). The cheerleaders are there to reassure them that they are straight. "man sure glad i caught a glimpse of them cheerleaders. d-dont know what i was thinking, im straight, jeez look at those titties, see it still works! hehe".

Trump hates football. That's why he doesn't really care about it and doesn't engage in banter like your usual politician.

these are the type of mind games you would expect to see in fighting game tournaments.

Are you from Swakopmund?

I don’t usually post, but this is the most pants-on-head retarded thing I may have ever read on this board.

Jesus fucking christ you are got damn retarded

Winning big league!

Not an argument.