Berserk or Fist of the North Star?

Berserk or Fist of the North Star?

What's the MANLIEST anime?

Also, how do you get into Berserk? That manga is inmense and it seriously would take me a lifetime to finish it.

fist of the north star probably because berserk has faeries

Kek Berserk isn't even that long m8, but yes read it instead of watching it. The anime is alright only cause the music is stellar but otherwise...

Manliest manga is Lone Wolf & Cub btw.

I finished Berserk in a weekend, it isn't extremely dense. Just get the Dark Horse collections.

>I finished Berserk
Are you from the future m8?

>Also, how do you get into Berserk? That manga is inmense and it seriously would take me a lifetime to finish it.
It's only 300 chapters long, user. As said it should only take a weekend or so, unless you have reading impediment.
I got into it through multiple recommendations and with the anime being announced in the summer I decided to give the anime a go until I saw that it was entirely CG. So I dove into the manga. Now I'm collecting the manga volumes bit by bit while I wait for it to resume.
I'll still give the anime a go, but I'm not optimistic about it.

I'm Miura. The IDOLM@STER hiatus is over now. Just finished the series this weekend.

I read up to the boat, I guess he actually got off though now.

A reading impediment*
Announced for the summer*
Man, I would make a fantastic proofreader

>inb4 berserk will ever end

I wouldn't recommend reading the entirety of the manga in a single weekend. It's doable but you'd have to be glued to the laptop for nearly the entire weekend. Plus while it's not "dense" per say, getting that much in a single weekend you're bound to skim over some important stuff. And there's some stuff going on in panels sometimes that you might miss if you're just breezing through it, like pic related (I missed that Serpico threw a twig at Guts' wound the first time through and thought that Farnese just got lucky and slashed Guts herself). It is very easy to marathon though.

>implying*
FUCK

The one that's finished.

true manliest manga coming through

but isn't Berserk like 400 numbers with 100 pages each?
Fuck that.

>Also, how do you get into Berserk?
What kind of stupid question is this? There's an anime, a manga, and movies. You get into the series by reading or watching them. You don't need your hand held through this.

>That manga is inmense and it seriously would take me a lifetime to finish it.
No, it wouldn't. You're just stupid.

Why did you even ask that stupid question in the OP if you haven't even seen one of the series in question?

Nobody is manlier than Ken'Oh!

No later on it gets shorter chapters . Also
>Not reading it because its long
pic related

Is Lone Wolf and Cub the LoGH of manga?

I think it's personally better desu, but it handles the Samurai Champloo/Bebop type of episodic narrative while building towards a larger world much more masterfully than those series do. And Ogami Itto is one of the greatest manga characters ever. It's also aged really well, and the art style actually looks great now rather than dated.