Unemployed members of Sup Forums

What the FUCK is your problem?

>What the FUCK is your problem?
no problems at all. Everything is fine.
How are you wagecuck? is everything ok with your life?

peachy :^)

disposable income gives me the flexibility to choose what to do with my time later in life. it spares me the need to worry about sustaining myself and those closest to me in the short term.

>Unemployed members of Sup Forums
You will always be leeches.

lmfao looking at you

Hi bugman

I'm a full-time college student using my jewbucks that I got from fighting for Israel. Please forgive me.

cool graph, how did the years after that go? good?

time to go to sleep, wagie
you have to go up early tomorrow

Do you feel more bitter at other youths who can finance their gram-worthy, memorable experiences, or more disappointed in your own lack of personal and professional opportunities?

Without you? From what i see it was Great!

I come from a wealthy family but made extremely bad choices as a teen. Now stuck with the consequences and waiting for Deus to Vult me.

neither.
I am happy for them, and I realize that existential meaning is an illusion, therefore 'purpose' is also an illusion. Nothing to feel ashamed of then is there?

Do you feel bitter that I can enjoy my time as I see fit and still not have to worry about financial security, while you need to follow the orders given to you by another?

This thread sure makes it look like you do.

Fuck off Capitalist u guys are dicks to the poor you'd slaughter any below middle class

I used to be this guy and have several friends like him. Then I realized shit I'm just pretending I like wearing a suit to make the (((boss))) money.

Some friends burnt out, some became alcoholics, and some nearly killed themselves to uphold this false ideal.

I'm now doing programming and sailing for fun.

Do what fancies you and don't be sucked into the machine.

what is with the posts telling /pollacks to to successful on a material level? our forefathers would not be proud.

Yes get a job and give me your best years goyim

>18
>/fit/
>6'1
>2 years electrician school
>6 months since i was suposed to get an apprenticeship
>Desperate to work, dont give a shit what kind

The fuck do i do, there's no work anywhere.
Help anons

NEET here

I have a watch that's way nicer than his.
I do whatever I want, when I want.
Might take a nap, or go out. Who knows.
umad wagecucks?

Waiting on surgery

>extremely bad choices as a teen
Like what? Did you join a far-right group Pierre/Hans/Mario/[insert typical Romansh name here]?

move to africa, work with development aid providing electricity to backward savages (don't worry about running out of work, they'll fuck it up the moment you leave for the next village), bleach tons of pussy, come back with "experience" and "proven motivation and politically correct mindset"

Go to your local synagogue and shoot the rabbi.

Discrimination policy aka Affirmative action.

>wagecucks

Tons of work here norgebro you can find work in tourism.

>wagecucks
>useless neets

If you aren't self employed and are not making above median income you are a slave to this or that master.

Lazyness

Be successfuk
Use profit for anti jewish propagana
Give to charity kids programs hospitals
Loved by all the vain hot grills
Date average qt with a ugly face
Have white kids
Take over markets that used to be dominated by the sheckelsteins
Become guvnor and fight for hwite future
What is wrong with you?

I'm in grad school, and I also get some sweet gibsmedats from getting my leg blown in half in Afghanistan. I'll have a job next March though, thankfully.

There's just something so appealing about working for somebody else's dream while getting paid less than them to do it, isn't there?
I own real estate. They work for me.
Have fun at your 9-5 where they can fire and replace you at a moments notice.

This
Both wagecucks and neet-niggers are subhuman and not truly white.

is what they are doing harming you personally? no? then what youre doing is not so libertarian, user

Well, if you really want to know:

My wife has multiple acquired disabilities; including more than one kind of epilepsy, diabetes, cognitive and memory problems, partial blindness and deafness, balance issues, etc, etc...

The state says she needs 24/7 care. However, since her family is too busy (they're loving and supportive, but they have lives), my family disowned us because "being married to a retard is so lower class", and government doesn't fully fund their disability programs because a lot of the money goes to illegals and minorities to pay for their votes.

DCFS told me I hire a caregiving company for $34/hr, I work from home, or I don't work at all. Since few companies will hire a dedicated caregiver (it's legal to discriminate against us), and I lack a hefty trust fund, I don't work. Have tried training programs with mixed results. The latest one I finished hopefully will lead to a telecommuting job, but I lost hope a long time ago.

And no, we're not "victims" in the leftard sense. We're just not normal.

wagecucks absolutely destroyed. how will they recover

Just got out of the Army and now I don't know what to do with my life.

We've rejected the terms and conditions offered of jobs by the free market.

>data mining, the thread

I pimp ladyboys and earn $500 a day

Start a family

work in corporate finance

>Unemployed
Well I don't plan on entering the job market because I'm raising my little children. Mothers shouldn't be working unless it's absolutely needed.

Mid 20's NEET here, sure feels good spending the best days of my life relaxing, reading, getting enough sleep, cooking myself healthy meals, exercising and enjoying my youth instead of slaving away in a cubicle for Jews. Being the master of my own destiny beats getting bossed around by a person who has been wage cucking longer is a lot more appealing to me. Stay mad wagies tick tock Mr shekelstein wants you to come in early tomorrow but hey another day another dollar right?

>Sup Forums actually thinks you get pic related w/ good career
>reality is that as investment banking analyst I have no free time and can't spend the money I earn in those experiences

Don't confuse rich kids' Instagram with young adults w/ good jobs

>wagecucks

I extort and blackmail federal agents who try to entrap me

I'm bipolar, I don't want anyone to cry me a fucking river, but it makes it hard to hold down a job, I have periods of weeks and months where I can't talk to anyone, shit is rough. I'm looking for work but I don't want to waste anyones time or my own so it has to be a good fit. Sorry lads, let me leech off the system a while longer.

Perhaps you're right. I'll start looking into what I need to do.

What the fuck is this shit? Is he a 13 year old girl circa 2001 getting ready for an Avril Laveign concert?

>investment banking
>Finland
Try consulting in NYC you pansy fuck
You haven't worked a hard day in your life

KEK

Don't accumulate an employment/education gap. That's the most important thing. Always be working or in school.

Same here. have you found a med that actually works?

Thanks for the advice.

sauce

No I haven't, I've been un-medicated since I was 19 though, I'm not a big fan of the drugs. I just deal with shit one day at a time, things are stable for the most part. What's your life like?

Smokeweedeveryday.png

I smoked when I was younger and in my case it made things way worse, made me a nervous wreck.

You must be really lonely. Having this live style and posting on Sup Forums.

Got tired of lies, backstabbing and politics. At least I made bank.

>mfw wagies are unironically proud of their debased and degrading servitude

>he fell for the trade meme
lmao

Too much free time and too much money.

Im finishing a degree while preparing for the exam to enter the national police. No time to work tbqh.

Paying taxes is for cucks, but being unemployed sucks too
I prefer having money 2bh

Skilless.

>I'm now doing programming and sailing for fun.

How much do you make programming? Sailing is a good sport, but it's expensive and as an adult, the racing isn't that competitive at most clubs due to the few one design keel boats and shitty handicaps. I'm thinking of getting back into Laser sailing but few adults are into it.

Not wanting to work for the Jews only to be paid .1% of what I rightfully make.

I moved to this small village and live off my little farm, selling fruits and veggies, no kikery involved.

Fuck bro, besy of luck, that is a tight spot to be.

Social anxiety, phobias, zero confidence. No I don't use government assistance.

>Try consulting in NYC you pansy fuck
>You haven't worked a hard day in your life

Are you retarded? Their higher pay and prestige has no impact on whether you work longer hours / have more workload. Also, working long hours is something retards still in university think is cool, but it's not.

That said, in Finland we get 5 weeks summer holiday because pretty much the whole M&A scene shuts down during the summer in Northern Europe.

I would buy your fruits.

smart people don't work

people actually don't know how bad this is in engineering jobs. If you have a black vagina you are basically guaranteed a job DuPont and the other big chemical companies.

My last job made me lose my mind and a ton of weight and my joints all started giving out, my left arm was unusable and I'd by limping by the end of the day usually

working full time for a country that hates you for your race and gender, with no hopes of having a gf because she would just destroy your life at the drop of a hat because you aren't deluded, is kind of stressful

I'm about to get on NEducationET bux so I don't need a job. Might apply at AMC though, or try to start my own website. I have enough free time, but not the drive, I just need the drive. I quit masturbating for a week, and I can feel my drive coming back!

>dapper
He looks fake like plastic.

>post picture of Christopher Corey, a male model
>"work"

Thanks, brah. I'm not the only one tho, you can buy at a marketplace in any small town or village, most of it is organic, at least here in Nebraska.

Some people even rent the trees here, so you might even look into that option.

that guy is like 5 feet 5, look how big his head looks compared to his body