Kiznaiver

Holy shit when will this bitch's bullshit be over with?

never, she's a childhood love interest

either wins or keeps spoiling the fun until some funky accident takes her life (but it's impossible due to the Kizuna project)

I wanna get off Okada's wild ride

Everyone in this show looks like a bunch of whiny fags including the girls. What's the appeal?

Okada and Trigger. Most of the people watching it are doing so for the names.

It seems like in almost every Okada work everyone cries if their pizza's gonna be late. Which is a shame because she does have some good ideas sometimes.

>tenga aka cuck that's in every romance drama
>gets mad when girl doesnt want him
i swear these characters are made to be laughed at. reminds me of sunohara in clannad getting run over by the girls while they slobber on tomoyas dick

>new episode today
>absolutely no hype at all

KIZNEVER EVER

Hopefully when she kills herself.

Why it should be? The plot of this episode is already known

>Okada and Trigger.
Exactly.

People who came in hoping for Okada have probably been more or less getting what they expected, but anyone unlucky enough to expect a Trigger anime have either dropped it by now or are total masochists.

When the show ends

3 and Chidori kills herself.

good job

This.

Name recognition. I can't lie myself, I'm a fan of Okada, so I have to believe you on that.

Although, another reason is, Kobayashi told Okada he wanted her to focus on the characterization, so my intrigue grew there. I have to give kudos to Trigger for venturing out of there territory and exploring something different.

Cuck thread?

Off by one, damn. Let's try a different approach.
8 and she wins Kacchonbowl.

>The Kizna System, which shared people’s physical pain, is revealed to actually be meant to share people’s feelings. For the Kizna Comitte, knowing that the Kiznaivers had connected their “hearts’ voices” was great news. However, it can be said that for the Kiznaivers, who had gone through the test of courage and saved Honoka from the bonds with her past, becoming Kiznaivers who don’t rely on the system as much as before (?), these were terrible news. Because no matter how close you are with someone, there are always things or feelings they don’t want to be asked about. As expected, after realizing their “hearts’ voices” could connect, the Kiznaivers disband. Between all of this, however, Katsuhira remembers he and Sonozaki participated in the Kizna Experiment when they were kids. Though Katsuhira claims he “doesn’t know if he likes” Sonozaki, there’s no doubt he had asked her for her e-mail adress and that he thinks of her exclusively. Although his friends, feelings distrustful of Sonozaki, have also worried about him, he was improved enormously, and there’s a possibility he might take Sonozaki’s hand and run away in order to protect her?! (?)

I don't care about the Autismos but at least Hisomu is gonna do something.

>Furthermore, Hisomu, who has always been considered a “pervert/weirdo” (?) will take actions only he can take as the key to move the story. As for the romance, it will reach one conclusion (?)

>35DG (ai o ai osan) The Last Great Miscalculation
>Climax / Staff Comment
>Producer Uryuu Kyōko
>Though this was a good thing for Yamada and the others from the Kizna Comittee, the Kiznaivers connecting up to their “hearts’ voices” might have been a completely unexpected event. While the Kiznaivers disband as a result from this, it can be said this is also a chance for them to stop and think about their relationships after being released from the forced bond. However, the truth is, this is the cause of Sonozaki’s even further obsession with the Kizna System. From the 10th episode and onwards (?), Katsuhira and Sonozaki’s past will be revealed, and the Kizna System’s true nature and Sonozaki’s goal ought to be finally clear. Furthermore, Hisomu, who has always been considered a “pervert/weirdo” (?) will take actions only he can take as the key to move the story. As for the romance, it will reach one conclusion (?). Please watch until the very end! (?)

Where the fuck is the episode ?

Chidori is so fucking annoying I keep considering to drop because she keeps ruining everything. I actually feel bad for Nico though.

When will this arc end?

>consciously acts like she's crazy to get attention

I would fucking nuke her

I've honestly come to hate Okada. Between this and Mayoiga she's just writing incoherent dreck.

>I have to give kudos to Trigger for venturing out of there territory and exploring something different.

I rather they do the same thing then do something different but total shit.

>I rather they do the same thing
Have fun watching Gurren Lagann: Endless Eight next year. Or, whatever one-trick-pony Mecha anime Imaishi have plan.

When she dies from Kizna system overdose on how dumb a bitch she really is.

what's the point of watching chink cartoons if you don't understand the phenomenon of mecha in Japanese culture

Love Arc concluded. Today tenth and the subsequent eleventh episode is entitled 'Rampage Arc.'

The unrequited love and disbandment of the Kiznaivers is today. With focus on Katsuhira, Sonozaki and Hisomu become relevant.

Kacchon's delicious body that I want to tongue-bathe.

>the phenomenon of mecha in Japanese culture
TTGL is a shitty love letter to Getter Robo.

Go Nagai is the Godfather of Mecha and Imaishi a cheap imitation. A hack like his master, Anno.

Yeah, they don't even have the mark anymore.

Anno's the one who managed to add psychism to the genre though

>but at least Hisomu is gonna do something.
It took ten episodes yet I am euphoric, I waited for Hisomu to shine after his introductory episode.

Yeah, after Space Runaway Ideon influenced him.

I'll give Anno the credit for adding a interpersonal psychological depth to the characters, since some of them are facets of himself and what he felt at that time.

>hurr anno is a hack durr

Now that Katsuhira's Kizna chest scar vanished, hopefully a new daki of him come out with him being completely shirtless.

You will never rape Chidori and admire her defeated form upon the floor.

Why even thuggery?

Pretentiousness =/= deep

NGE is hollow and a empty husk like Anno.

I'd rather Maki.

then what the fuck is actually deep on an intellectual level according to you

I'm genuinely interested

"Pretentious" is a word used by simple minds when they come across something they can't understand. Evangelion is a masterpiece, and I pity you for being unable to appreciate it.

If I get dubs, harem end for Tenga

Don't bully the Nico. She has it hard enough already.

>Desperately wants to make friends
>Terrified that her real self is too boring and unlikeable to do so
>Puts up an "eccentric" facade to hide her real personality
>Ironically, the facade just ensures that nobody ever gets close enough to know or like her
>But, hey, being dismissed as a weirdo is better than being rejected for who you really are... right?

Sure, Miyazaki. Remember your other son Goro? Why not gloat about him.

Anything by the better half of Anno, Kunihiko.

ITAI

Canon couple tier: Maki and Yuta
Tragic death of your loved one tier: Kacchon and Nori
Awkward and unclea tierr: Tenga, Chidori and Nico
Hurt me plenty tier: Hisomu

Screencap this, my dad works at Okada's.

you're able to ask her one question, face-to-face

Would you date this clown?

If I knew what to say when talking to girls I wouldn't be here, now would I?

I think she'll be fun to hang around with.
Probably would agree to just about any kinky act in bed, too.

>people actually liking okada

i no longer want to live n this world

how DARE they like something I dislike!

Well at least it can only get better for her now, right?

why so triggered at a critic about some people's taste?

New episode looks relatively action focused, wonder if we will see some trigger curahyziness

How much time until it airs?

Okada did nail the typical hormonal behavior though.
>please hug me
>fuck off, don't hug me
Kacchon dumbfounded reaction to everything that happened was hilarious.
Why does Hisomu exist again?

He will help bring down the system this episode or the next.
After all, he is one of the original kizna kids, like Kacchon and Nori
Also one of these will die.

What critic do you see in this? And besides, if anyone's triggered about other people's tastes, it's the guy going around like "how can others possibly like this thing when i don't like it?"

Eva IS a deep show, user.

You can hate on it as much as you want but it won't change reality, it's one of the most acclaimed and best-made psychological series ever.

I'd ask her to marry me.

She is like Arrow's Felicity

Yeah, pretentiously deep. Even Anno is aware of it himself, why can't you? He took credit where he felt attributed to him and debunked the others.

Yuta = best boy

Would you accept me into your kokoro as your Husbando?

Prepare to suffer

>Canon couple tier: Maki and Yuta
Maki still in love with her dead friend though.

>there will be Chidori x Tenga development

A sad day for fellow Nicofriends.

Fuck, I just want Nico to be happy. Also feel great to be Makifag.

A cute.

She's adorable, and she has a nice tits, so yes?

Besides, once she realizes that people will accept her for who she really is, she's bound to stop trying so hard to put up a false front.

you cant be in love with dead people
maki realizes its time to move on

Other than Trigger, I don't even know who Okada is. I'm just enjoying the seasonal drama, and since I'm this far in, might as well go all the way and enjoy the threads here instead of getting blueballs.

Well she saw it coming herself at least.

What anime?

>meme arrow a general statement
>dislike it the statement
>fag misinterprets statement into how can others possibly like this thing when i don't like it

Remember that anime that started good but then it shat the bed with shitty drama and nonsensical tweests at the end? That was Okada.

muh utena
yuri kuma was a flop, kill yourself

I hope there will have a good moment between Yuta and Maki in this episode.

Not with Yuta des though.

There's nothing Yuta/Maki according to nips. At least, nothing of note.

All they talked about was Noriko being cute as fuck (I assume when they were kids), Tenga, Nico wanting everyone to be friends the same, and Hisomu finally doing stuff.

>not enjoying the suffering

Bunch of fagets

What I thought too. Kill la kill is good until it turn Ryouko into Simon and Raggyo into Lord Genome and drop Satsuki to background because she had no TTGL counterpart so they couldn't repeat the storyline. Luluco was fun but then they had to bring life fiber shit in.

Chidori needs to die.

*Tuna.

>A sad day for fellow Nicofriends
Nips came out a fan of Hisomu x Niko.

In the preview there is a clip of Niko spinning around in a circle, so that must be the scene where she meet Hisomu and he cheered her up.

*Nico

>dom nico

It was the Tengafag. Said that she likes Hisomu now, and she became a fan of them.

>excluding Penguindrum
Educate yourself on the true master, Kunihiko.

I still love Chidori.

Does anyone even like Chidori?

She's the best. I liked how unbias she is and gave her truthful impressions.

I always did.

Not before she carves out Nori's eyeballs

Tengafag said during the Love Arc that Maki and Yuta were the same as usual. So, that may serve as the case for this ark. They're the same as usual.

Maki may wax about unrequited love, however and admit she can't requite Yuta.

I like how earnest she is. Doesn't hurt that she's cute too.

I enjoy when earnest and committed people don't get what they want.
So yes, I guess.

Chidori only exists to make us forget about Zessica.