Spice and Wolf S3

Do wishes for additional seasons count?

Kimi ni Todoke Season 10

Good anime.

A BOY

The Wheel of Time adaptation

Tsukihime

Tales of Zestria is next season.

An anime only about AESTHETICS. ONLY ABOUT AESTHETICS, EVEN THE ARGUMENT.

Needless remake

Voynich Hotel animated by Shaft

Index s3 (and 4 and 5)

Also this

That doesn't count because it's already an anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k

an anime where the trap wins

Keit-Ai blah blah blah

Darker than black s3

A Song of Ice and Fire made by Shaft

It's like k-on but with butchers.

Sekien no Inganock adaptation might be neat.
I think it could actually benefit from anime pacing.

Only if the 20 good men are random characters from 20 different series.

2016 US Presidential Elections: The Anime

logh but with animation

Okay so get this, it's at first glance a fantasy battle harem, but on episode three, everyone but the MC is killed and they're replaced by competent male and female leads. MC and his dead haremettes were all graduates of a military academy in a small island country and were drafted as dragon riders, but instead of the small agile fighter dragons, they get the big lumbering bomber dragons that require multiple riders. It's basically fantasy World War II and MC-kun is a Bomber Command pilot for the not!RAF. In episode 5, the real plot is revealed. The MC's squad has been chosen for a secret mission. A night bombing raid on the enemy empire targeting one of their biggest dams using an experimental bomb. From then on, it becomes fantasy Dambusters.

Thoughts and opinions?

;_;

God Emperor of Dune

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Reddit: The Anime

>competant male and female leads
Messed up. Meant competant male and female pilots and crewmen. Obviously more men than women because this is the not!RAF.

Trump as the underdog MC with lots of potential that he unlocks as the race goes on.

Way ahead of you senpai.

The Ravage of Times
this gonna make all those military genius in other manga/anime look like incompetent idiot

Utsuro no Hako

>you will never develop a device to kill newfags through the internet

>Pic fucking related

A really good and faithful version of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

BUT I REFUSE

Oyasumi Punpun. If OPM can get a good and faithful adaptation so can this.

It worked with the Count of Monte Cristo.

I want more incest in anime

Victorian gothic fantasy steampunk anime that focuses on the clash between technology and magic

a shonen pitting all depictions of the forces of good and evil against a guy who loses his memories. power creep, the guy loses his mind as he regains his memories, and becomes god in the end only to realize he had nothing to gain from it all

There's not enough sex and ecchi in ASOIAF to qualify as a shaft series.
Yes, let that sink for a while.

Girl Friends. Don't you dare censor anything.

Gantz by Madhouse, everything including an alternative ending for katastrophe. Divided in 4 seasons.
>1º Everything till the strong arm attack on Tae
>2º Till Tae get rekt by Izumi
>3º Till Italy mission is over.
>4º All Katastrophe

There needs to be more anime adaptions of 19th century literature.

Bill Clinton Harem/ Slice of Life set in the White house.

And an OVA series about Minus. If i'm gonna dream I gotta do it right.

>tfw no magical prostitute waifu

This. I wish the anime would be real so the memes stop.

Estella is my waifu.

A harem anime where the girls are all incredibly horny cakes

Harry Potter anime with max shipping.

Terror in resonance, but good. It had the best fucking premise ever, and they bent it over a fucking subway rail and screwed the corpse after it got hit by the train. God I am salty about that show.

only if it was yuri

Is this fap note?

Nurarihyon no Mago S3.

I mean Razumikin already falls in the category of "MC best friend who's always trying to bring him up". The prostitute is waifu tier. Raskolnikov is MC material as fuck. the entire detective part would be engaging, specially when he reveals the reasoning of how he found out about Raskolnikov being guilty. I could use some pretty crazy animation for the parts where Raskolnikov hallucinates or feels like crap about his crime.
I think this could actually work pretty well if a good studio wants to develop the idea.
Cute girl doing cute girls kind of stuff? Trump definitely would be some sort of Asuka-tier tsundere.

>only if it was yuri
then the whole 'woman card' thing would make no bloody sense.

i want to see trump's hair on a qt yuri anime girl

Sangokushi already has an adaption so I'd rather one of Ravages of Time.

Hyouge Mono exists, dude.

Threadly reminder that the mods are going to clean up this thread of Keitai scum so don't bother posting.

>mods
Who cares about some faggot scum that comes once in a blue moon.

Hoshi no Samidare: Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer

The Elric Saga adaptation?

Elric.. Maximum Gar. Maximum Bishie
..this is madness

I'll be honest, I really want an /m/ series revolving about a primitive tribe, who hasn't even really advanced beyond loincloth covering their lower regions, and their god, which is really the last surviving mecha of the ancients who arrived on the planet long ago. Their song, dance, tales, and rituals turn out to actually be some of the methods or means to reactivating the god and the god machines, created and passed down by the ancients to preserve knowledge as they steadily regressed due to a lack of skills in being able to maintain their technological capability.

And it just so happens that a topless female of the tribe is destined to be the pilot of the "god". The toplessness of the girl and other females of the tribe would be played straight, as if it was a perfectly normal thing, and it's the offworlders they encounter who are unused to it all and get weirded out when the girls talk to them without shame. In fact, the entire tribe is shameless, and things like group bathing is normal, so separate gender baths and stalls separating bathers is confusing to them.

And since the tribe is so used to nudity, once they get begin to integrate with the offworlders more, cockteasing the otherworlders when they get into a compromising situation is the result, rather than a typical anime girl scream of "Hentai! Pervert!"

Moreso if one of them ends up inadvertently mating with an offworlder who tried to counter-tease one of the tribal girls in return, and it escalated from there.

Slightly modified macross zero?

A Tsukihime anime.

Robotech reboot that seamlessly connects three different series together?

More or less, but with 90% less singing, and 90% more cultural exchanging and overcoming cultural barriers, with the backdrop of the usual alien menace and the fact that some forgotten planet holds one of the last weapons able to fight them.

When will this end.

you'll never escape Sup Forumsnon

>instantly recognizes the pasta with two words

The ride never ends.

Mods, the kind of control you're attempting simply is... it's not possible. If there is one thing the history of this board has taught us it's that Keit-ai will not be contained.

Keit-ai breaks free, it spams to new threads and crashes through topics, painfully, maybe even dangerously, but, uh... well, there it is.

I'm, I'm simply saying that Keit-ai, uh... finds a way.

Shin Megami Tensei 1and 2 adaptation.

An anime about a trip that saves Sup Forums

>a trip that saves Sup Forums

Smochi?

The Russian Civil War in a full on alternate history take in which a loyal Royal Guard fights his way through the angry mobs with a young Anastasia in tow, hops into the Czar's mech, and blasts his way out of the underground hangars uncaring about collateral damage to the people who have turned on his beloved Czar.

Hunted and on the run, the Communists need the two survivors dead and the legendary machine of the Czar destroyed to end any chance of revenge. It'd be two seasons; the first covering Ana's life on the run as she grows up; being trained to be as much of a noble as possible, and also trained to pilot her father's mech, the last and most iconic symbol of the royal family. The second involves the young adult Anastasia having set up a resistance, and steadily pushing back the Communists, culminating in a final fight where she personally kills everyone involved in the uprising, and reclaims power.

The first season will see Anastasia retreat as far south as China, teaming up with loyalists such as Baron Ungern von Sternberg and his Mongol buddies as her allies.

If Japan has to be added at all, it's with Anastasia negotiating and reconciling with the Empire, in exchange for say, divving up Sina/China or other territories they fought over, but their role would be mainly to help them secure another invasion route via sea.

The idea was taken from the anime Allison and Lilia, in which there's a short arc where the two protags, Will and Allison, along with an ex-Ace (who for all intents and purposes would be German), help restore a young, exiled princess to the throne of her nation (which tries to be Russia without overt Russian architecture).

There is only one person fit for the job.

As if.

Only "he" can find a way.

An anime that could kill CR and streaming sites.

?

One Punch Man.

Boku girl never.

literally never unless I buy a studio myself

Helck.

Psycho love comedy

Think Girls Und Panzer, but with WWII planes

>She will never jack you off while teasing you about having done what you did

jdimsa

>not ships
wew lad

Magical Girl Manager 2016.

What, like they just go straight to s3? No s2 or anything?

I was with you 100% until you started focusing so heavily on the nudity aspect. I mean, it could be fine, but I'd hope that it wouldn't be one of the show's major selling points.