Based Jordan Peterson blew childfree degenerates the fuck out

Based Jordan Peterson blew childfree degenerates the fuck out.

SORT YOURSELVES OUT, BUCKOS!

was he talking about the gay guys or Lauren?

bumperoo

the gays

Why not both?

Listen, commie: Lauren is going to have children soon, she just hasn't found the right guy yet. She just needs to experiment a little more. Your Jewish psy-op tactics are like hot air.

Are you a leftist?

That was a pretty brutal roasting.

Well played. I have three kids and basically everyone I know has none. I'm always the butt of everyone's joke, "Oh user has to change some diapers!" These people are selfish, insecure fucks, and are more child than adult.

>: Lauren is going to have children s
Jesus christ, in 5 years you are the worst autist on here with that kikess. And she's not even remotely cute. Deal for you-- on DOTR here, we'll spare here and send to you in exchange for a true Finnish QT, a real blonde. You must be an arab not to even see the dyed hair though.

what.

Any daughters? What is it like to use your fingers to scoop diarrhea shit out of your daughter's vagina so it doesn't get infected?

Homosexuality is an inherently selfish lifestyle choice.

At least I can be honest with myself about it and not drag a child into my hedonism.

True,true. Finding a diaper fetish guy who is also a "right man" is all but impossible.

P O O P Y D I A P E R S

Update the shareblue info dump page with this you dipshits:

Sup Forums users constantly use reverse image searches, for future raids use a picture that isn't from the world's largest diaper fetish board, from the world biggest diaper camwhore.

debunked my nigga

It's informed by biological disposition and compulsion but like most sins there is a behavioral threshold you must actively cross. But I feel if you managed to avoid the gayz at a young age you could have grown into a heterosex.

someone change the diaper of lauren plz

Different diaper. different skin. different clothes.different complexion. Different girl.
Lol the damage control

>photographs taken on seperate occasions

why do they make this up?
whats the end goal?

Don't engage in a relationship that may fill your entire life with company and pride because your sleep will be disrupted for a few years.

SCIENCE

You only need to look at the lips and the Jaw shape to know its not Lauren

Lauren doesn't want kids?

diaper fetish scat queen Lauren southern

I'm sure my father is very proud of my depressed NEET ass

Those are Jews spreading their usual hey white people bullshit.

Based as fuck, really want to meet this guy since he teaches at my Uni.
>she just hasn't found the right coal to burn yet
ftfy

Lauren is Canadian

how do you not get bored of whiteknighting for some attention whore?

Why not, he's Finish isn't he? You've grown up just like daddy?

In 10 years she'll be the one complaining about not being able to find a man.

Lauren is 22 years old. You retards actually criticized her for not having babies but the average age at first birth for a woman is ~28.

Take it from me lads, we were on the fence about having kids the last 5 years. Now my wife has passed away and I’ve really regretted the fact that we will never have kids together the most. It is the most fulfilling thing you can ever do, to know the love of a child of your own flesh and blood.

Maybe in your degenerate feminist country.

>commies stupid enough to believe this
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Damn right in the feels - I just lost my brother so i can relate. There are many ways to carry on someone's memory so take care of yourself and find happiness and perhaps settle down and start a family someday for her memory and yourself.

Worst part of dealing with loss is there is no real end to the pain, you just have to carry on and find more happiness around it.

I get peterson's argument. I hear him loud and clear. I would agree with what he's saying applies to me. But ultimately I just don't want the responsibility. I don't want to deal with other retarded parents. I don't want to deal with the school getting pissed at me for sending my kid to school with peanut butter.

I commute and usually don't get home until 7pm. I don't want to pay for or deal with daycare but my wife and I need two incomes.

Get mad at me all you want. I just don't want to deal with it. And yes that will have an effect on my future self. Thing is, assuming your kids will take care of you at all is a huge long shot. How many of you remotely take care of your parents today or even want to deal with taking care of your parents? I'd say very few.

I'll deal with having no one to take care of me myself.

the fuck is wrong with you, rent boy?

I don't get people like you, your kids will only be dependant on you for 18 years, after that they're adults. The majority of the time you know your offspring will be when they're adults and they have their own kids. I think people who find themselves alone and family less as an old man will be filled with regrets honestly.

>brazil calling anyone degenerate

top frog

Thanks man, sorry for your loss, would kill me to lose a sibling. We loved my sisters son, my wife set up a little trustfund for him in her will, he’s gonna be 3 next month. Watching him grow up is honestly one of the only things that brings me happiness right now

I have a great relationship with my parents and I agree with you. My sister has a nearly 3 year old son and it fills me with pride to see our family growing and how proud my parents are at being grandparents. It would be awesome when I’m older to sit and have a beer with my son whilst we watch my grandson play, what could be better in life

She's a fucking hoe and probably fucks niggers too (wasnt she dating an Indian once?), fuck you fucking no-life LSIDF mongoloid.

Never feel regret for any choice you make. Always take ownership for your choices, even if they don't pan out.

I don't see myself feeling regret at not doing something.

It's too uncertain to say "you kids will take care of you". That's not a guarantee. Seeing them grow up and enjoying life sounds better to me in theory than in reality.

It just sounds m, at least to me, all the arguments for are about the acoidance of anxiety or regret rather than taking ownership and responsibility over your life choices. You can still have a kid and be as irresponsible as you were before. It doesn't automatically make you a better person. You have to want to be a better person.

I think I could change for my potential offspring but I really don't want to deal with it. It's quite a mental hurdle. Again I'll deal with my own choices.

Cheers.

faggots 100% BTFO eternally

I'm not my genes and that's true for everyone. Having children is a meme at this point.

>I think people who find themselves alone and family less as an old man will be filled with regrets honestly.

It's a really bad argument. That's literally trading 20+ best years for rare family contact while old. Most likely one phone call per month and a Christmas visit. Just, what.

It would be a better argument (but still bad) assuming a traditional multigenerational home.

>I'm not my genes

huuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm citation needed

you use baby wipes, it comes right off.

I support gay marriage and this message because it means gays will eventually breed themselves out of the gene pool.

Religion and anti-gay attitude forced gays to breed for too long. We are all better this way.

If you were your genes a clone would also be you. Literally you, you would be one person simultaneously in two bodies.

Genes are instructions for a body (hardware) which runs 'you' as software.

Except having children is the most selfish thing you can possibly do. It helps no one, except your ego to put more genetic copies of yourself on an already overpopulated planet.

you don't know if there's a section of your DNA that can't be copied

Hey man. Having kids is fun too!

this

>creating another consciousness to suffer on planet earth

Yet the bait still works

ABSOUTELY BASEED.

This shit is the reason why Europeans will be outbreed by nonwhite subhumans.

He's right that is me, and you know what? I'm okay with that, feels good to admit that.

>suffer on planet earth
You say this as if it's a bad thing. The suffering brings the possibility of happiness and a fulfilling life. You only wallow in a never ending nightmare if you suck at life. 'Not sucking at life' is something you control almost entirely, even if you have to catch up because of a fucked up youth or whatever.

Absolutely based.

A planet that's overpopulated by non-whites, not by whites. When was a better time to have white children? In the 1800s when child labour was common? How about the 1400s with the plague? Or what about 200s, when slavery was prevalent? Or how about 10 thousand years ago when most children died before reaching maturity? Dumb cunt.

>spoke the first worlder

have you ever had a gun pointed to your face ?

>so many people falling for such obivous bait

Lauren

>never feel regret for any choice you make

Yea you're a selfish asshole. That's probably the real reason you aren't having kids, people understand that.

yeah lol are we the only non retards on here Étienne

We're talking about the developed world in this thread. People in the West don't have this problem (yet). So they should breed. Third world monkeys already have birth rates waaaaay too high, stop having kids!

I love you

>She just needs to experiment a little more.
oh fuck nvm it's not the actual Finnbro, he'd never call her a thot like this

fuck you

anyone know of a finnish vpn so i can larp as a lauren southern white knight

Europe's fucked, why would i want to reproduce here?

Also i like having money an very little responsibility

Also overpopulation

People with mental illness shouldn't be breeding.

>native Europeans thinking their choice on reproduction is worth shit on global overpopulation
You are really retarded you know that?

>Genes are instructions for a body (hardware) which runs 'you' as software.
Genes are a recipe for the construction of a human from embryo to NEET

>lauren bootlicker finn
EVERY FUCKING TIME

>I just don't want the responsibility
what are you, a woman?

Have you ever interacted with a vagina?

Two apples from the same tree are genetically identical. They are the "same" in type, but not in token. Your genes make you what you are. You do not become another person if someone else has identical genes.

I refuse to marry and have a child because with the way things are going, infantry life expectancy isn't looking good. I don't want my kids to be raised by a single mother because dad couldn't handle the civi life and now he's chunks in the sand somewhere.
You fuckers outside of combat/law inforcement jobs better get to fucking real soon though.

I FUCKING HATE ALLL FINGOLS!! THEY ALL NEED TO BE GENOCIDED

>Thing is, assuming your kids will take care of you at all is a huge long shot. How many of you remotely take care of your parents today or even want to deal with taking care of your parents? I'd say very few
My parents and 2 of my aunts and their families take care of my grandparents. My siblings will take care of my parents when the time comes. If you raise your kids right then of course they’ll take care of you

simmer down spaz, you're forgetting that you also have to court and have sexual relations. that there is your biggest hurdle.

makes sense to me

no child is more important the i am

simple math