Which is the most redpilled drug that lets you see through the veil of Jewish Trickery, and why is it Crystal Meth?

Which is the most redpilled drug that lets you see through the veil of Jewish Trickery, and why is it Crystal Meth?

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/topics/world-war-ii/adolf-hitler/videos/adolf-hitlers-parkinsons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why's he shaking Sup Forums?

Islam.

Hitler allied with Muslims Bosnians against Christian Serbs. Islam > Cuckstianity

They offed him and fooled everyone

It's a horse race faggot he has a lot of money on that shit and he is high as fuck with Parkinsons and nerve damage from being gassed in the first World War, why do you eat your own shit?

>When the Vitamultin kicks in

>When Hitler was troubled with grogginess in the morning, Morell would inject him with a solution of water mixed with a substance from several small, gold-foiled packets, which he called "Vitamultin". Hitler would arise, refreshed and invigorated. Hitler gave a packet to Himmler, who immediately became suspicious and instead secretly ordered one of his SS physicians, Ernst-Günther Schenck, to have it tested in a laboratory. It was found to contain methamphetamine. On at least one occasion Hitler ordered his private train stopped so that Morell could inject him without worrying about the train jostling.

It's a drug that increases the vibration frequency of the individual in order to communicate with other dimensions or realms

history.com/topics/world-war-ii/adolf-hitler/videos/adolf-hitlers-parkinsons

Antidepressants.

They tell you it's becuase of a chemical imbalance.

There's no chemical test that confirms this 'imbalance', and there's no chemical test that can confirm your treatment has worked or that your cured.

Big pharma, big scams.

Be forewarned, taking amphetamines to communicate with other dimensions or realms requires a high level of responsibility and control. It is meditation of solitude, and in such a heightened state of consciousness you're not going anywhere in public.

You could view it as visiting another side of reality that's right here.

You cannot visit the "other side" too often, or else you will begin to attract elements in your "real life" (this common reality that most observe) that will just bring you back to the "other side" permanently (other dimensions and realms)

The Nazi's likely saw amphetamines as a stepping stone to achieving Godhood, but as you can imagine, and as you can tell with people, it's not the easiest thing managing the usage of amphetamines that have such strong effects on the human being.

>drugs
>red pilled

ahahaha
good goy, go numb your mind a little more. We don't want you to have your own will, be independent and have a free mind, don't we?

Money.

This is true about recreational drug use, but if you're conducting highly controlled scientific or religious experiments and rituals, like the Nazis, it's entirely a different story.

>scientific experiments
sure
>religious experiments with drugs
>religious experiments
>religious experiments
I can repeat it over and over in my head and it sounds dumber each time.
Religion isn't a field where you conduct experiments. If you can, it isn't religion.
Also
>take MDA/LSD
>hallucinate
>lol I saw god guys I swear xd
Bravo!
I suggest visiting /x/. they love to indulge in brain dead shit like this.

Hey look, this thread again. Don't you have some fake diaper story to spin?

i.e. DMT or a high dose of LSD/Mescaline/Psilocybin/analogues

If it sounds so dumb then I guess organizations like the CIA, or various military's, as well the Nazi's themselves, engaged in these scientific experiments were dumb too.

*who engaged

Also note I specifically mentioned ritual for the very nature of religion, but once again, I stress the nature of control in either case.

I don't know op,

Those crazy fucks running around on PCP yelling about angels and demons seem pretty fucking redpilled.

he looks woke as fuck.
>Why's he shaking Sup Forums?
he's coked on meth.

He would have been oral or IV meth, not crystal

They're all weaksauce mate.

Get some Ayahuasca (order the parts separately, from different sources, totally legal if you do it that way).

because it makes you ding ding ding