>Katy Perry weara a kimono
>American leftists flip their shit
>Japanese people think it's wonderful

Just to show the state of the degradation of America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GtDR-xEVqKc
youtube.com/watch?v=1AbV8WJD90M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And of course niggers make it about themselves and continue to blame whitey!

lol dem niggers

here in germany, the sand/niggers always flip their shit when we mention chinks/nips as good examples for integration.

lefties think that ethnic people are their pets and treat them as such

haha lol you're a nigger

Wh*Te "people" man, they're ruins everything.

Lmao i know, i have two friends from Germany that came a fee years back as exchange students.
They hated turks (or muslims overall) ams said everybody kinda low key hated them but was afraid to criticize them openly in case a crazy leftist came raising hell and ruined their life.
Who are you voting for user?

>proximal to whiteness
the fuck is he talking about

Lmao not at all
There's no actual nogs in Bolivia, just indians, mestizos and a few whites

I already voted for the AfD

need to get rid of muzzies or at least close the borders for them

>proximal
lmao, niggers will never make me stop laughing

>the fuck is he talking about
It's a sound byte he got the communist Jews obviously. I was reading a south African article other day and nigger called Whites "phallogocentric." The word coined by one of the most evil kikes ever to shuffle across the earth, Jaques Derrida. He changed his named to sound like kikey, but he was an algerian Jew. This pisses me off about Jordan Peterson. He always mentions Derrida, but never that he was a kike and WHY he hated the West.

It's like calling them "Nigger-lovers", but with whites.
Basically the left thinks non-white countries are barbaric because they don't hate whites the way white countries do.

I know left is crazy and mental af but why are they suprised when non-japanease people wear kimono?

My mother,her mother,every woman in my family or other families wear kimono as a home dress even though us turks have nothing to do with japanease culure.

Cultural appropriation is awesome. It lets people of all creeds learn about and get a taste of different cultures without having to immerse themselves in it completely. Culture is not a finite, tangible thing that can be stolen and it's value isn't diminished by other people enjoying it.

He means proximity, I think. Proximal does denote closeness, but only in an anatomical or geological sense. Probably from some we wuz podcast where they also don't know the difference.

Niggers like to be the center of attention

youtube.com/watch?v=GtDR-xEVqKc

AYOO SHEEEIIIT I'M A COLLEGE NIGGA

>we wuz podcast
kek

Haven't you gotten in enough trouble pewdepie?

Because leftists call it "cultural appropriation" when someone who's not of the race or the culture uses a thing characteristic of a culture.

Or to simplify it, they get pissed when whites use things that are culturally associated with non-whites

Yo let me get a rock, this nigga too big brain

>foreign people
kek

Burgers need to keep their niggers in check. This nonsense has been allowed to get out of hand.

If foreigners want to participate in Japanese culture in some way, no matter how diluted it is, there isn't one Japanese person on this planet who'll discourage it. Japan values culture over all else, and if everyone thinks Japanese culture is something good enough to make part of their life, why would we stop them?

Sometime it's a bit cringy to see other cultures give a try at your own, but if you have a brain you understand why. Most people with a working brain are actually happy to see others "appropriate" their culture (it's flattering and generally good for your country's economy).

I'm sure white americans would be incredibly happy if niggers finally appropriated their culture and got rid of nigger american 'culture".

What's the big deal? Japan constantly steals from the western world anyway

why are americans so dumb?

The age old question...

remov

My budgie can be taught words too.

Westaboos are great.
youtube.com/watch?v=1AbV8WJD90M

>foreign people don't understand
easy on the niggsplaining there monkey face

the percentage is dropping

Because of the Jews.

Noodles in Italy were cultural appropriation from Asia, as well as tomatoes for tomato sauce, and look how much better they used those than anyone else.

Stop getting butt hurt when someone outside of a group tries something.

Here is a book by Marie Kondo

Here is Marie, isnt she cute?

Now here is a book by some cunt

Cultural appropriation is the switch after the bait they employed 10-15 years ago where they claimed that if you didn't partake in non-white cultures, you were racist.

They'll just switch it around again in a decade.

What a disgrace

twitter was a mistake

What is wrong with Western women?

Do they like it when we watch anime?

Why would we care what she wears? Everybody wears kimonos here. Its like imagine me eating hamburgers at one of your local burger restaurants or whatever the fuck you eat.

Hol up!

We was Russian orthodox priests n sheit.

>asians just want to suck whitey dick
While this is true this nigger is probably more racist than most white people

>proximal to whiteness
>the fuck is he talking about

I think, he is saying asian people want to be white, and if white people emulate asian people, the asian ones will feel white.

this is the only thing I can get from this

What is her problem with the first book? "De-cluttering and organizing" doesn't sound like something even feminazis would take offence with.

This SJW/PC shit isn't that big of a deal outside of America.

Americans have become too privileged and entitled. The more privileged they get, the worse you'll see political correctness spread. This cultural appropriation shouting mental illness really isn't a thing in any other country I've been to.

reminds me of when they casted (((Scarlett Johansson))) in some live action anime which resulted in American liberals flipping out while the Japs thought it was more aesthetically accurate to anime than hiring a Japanese

To be fair, American weebs take their anime very seriously. They'd flip out regardless of who was cast if it wasn't an underage Japanese school girl. Weebs ruin everything.

Japs are happy because it means other people appreciate their culture
I'm happy when I see people eating pizza and pasta, I only get mad when it's not done well
Maybe mad isn't the best word, it's more like sadness because you're not truly appreciating our culture
Besides it's a form of cultural conquest if it goes becomes widespread, like what happened here, Rome conquers Greece and Judea, then those places culturally conquer the west

Hilarious that he's complaining about "racial dynamics", but then proceeds to call Japanese people ignorant and desperate to be white. Does he not realise he made quite a racist statement there?

Doesn't Kendrick Lamar have some kung fu rap shit with Chinese traditional cloths in his video?

These people people who shriek 'cultural appropriation' are fucking retarded because Japan is a culture exporter; they want filthy gaijin to become more Japanese. This is an excellent thing which should be encouraged, because the Japanese actually have a culture of being a polite, respectable, and decent human being.

Traditionally the women were the ones tidying up the house so that a women would do that willingly nowadays is extremely offensive to feminists who would rather free-bleed all over their room.

Kawaii as fuck lads

Also, shit thread for not having posted pic related yet

American leftists are a collective mental virus

Depends. Some more traditional folk, especially older people despise otaku culture and so would presumably despise weaboos. However, otakus probably like us

Because it causes division and gives them a platform to bitch. It is all about ego with these people obviously has little to do with anything else

Only whites can be racist.

No, the japs were wrong on that one, motoko kusanagi was whitewashed in that movie, and it made no sense in the story.

If they'd asked japs that were aware of the character the responses would have been different.

Number1 rule of surveys is pick your contributors for the result you want.

But Japanese are honorary White...

>"...proximal to whiteness so they cosign..."
It's so easy to spot the women's studies and African history majors.

Wouldn’t speaking for other cultures and telling them they should be upset over this be racist?

niggers literally walk around project apartment with jordans and escalades, if you pay 3$ for rent 3$ for gas and don't have to pay electricity or garbage where do you think that money is going? Niggers will have houses filled with pissy clothes but will have the latest flatscreen tv and iphone fuck niggers
Voltaire “History is filled with the sound of silken slippers going downstairs and wooden shoes coming up.”

>I'm happy when I see people eating pizza
Most people over here don't associate pizza with Italians. If you shown the Italian flag to people on the streets, they'd probably think it was Mexico. Pizza is our food now.

>honorary
Aren't they half indo-aryan?

mostly pointing out how she ripped off the other

lol at this pseudo-intellectual nigger trying to sound like da clever white man n shiet

He's saying what all the Ghetto Trash Jigger Niggers say; Being White = Being A Decent Human Being. In short, if you don't wanna rape and murder shiet you just a fake nigga racist shit man

When the leftists infiltrated our education system and ran it to the ground with Muh feels and Muh racism

Why are blacks so selfish?

Is katy perry even relevant anymore?

pic unrelated

1-leftists are all about destroying shit, quite literally, here they're trying to destroy the concept of cleaning your house and leaving a mess, and they celebrate it

2-leftists find "cleaning and tidying up" sexist because traditionally (and even today) is a task mostly done by women.

3-leftists will find ANYTHING offensive, mark my words, if this leftist shit continues they'll soon enough find the Latin alphabet/letters offensive because "European colonial powers forced shtiskins to learn it and blah blah typical shit muh white" and they'll try to force an "inclusive" alphabet.

I doubt that but if that were true the cultural conquest would be complete
The people now consider the imported culture their own

Wasn't Motoko built by an American company? Her design in the anime didn't have any specifically oriental features

the Jew on the other hand despises any culture that he cannot exploit for monetary gain, by the way did you know Memoirs of a Geisha was written by a Jew (who betrayed his source despite a promise of secrecy) and the movie adaptation used Chinese actors and actresses to portray Japanese characters... but no problem there right?

a westerner on the other hand wearing a kimono that did not pass through a jew's mercantile claws at any point is regarded as blatant theft of potential revenue by these rat-men scratching in the walls of civilization

nice

You own nothing, Jews do.

Dont try to show niggers and leftists their double standards and hypocrisy.
They'll probably double down and say only whites can be racist

>I've never left america and don't understand that black americans aren't the center of the world

This is why No one watches the emmy awards. Their star lights are burning out. No one cares what these degenerates do anymore!!

Liberals will complain about this all day, then go to an artisan sushi shop run by a bunch of white yuppies in Seattle.

They're fucking niggers. I wouldn't worry too much about their thought process. It's like wondering why your dog barks. It's just something they do.

Yeah, well, Japanese have a very high collective IQ. They possess the ability to think objectively about things and concepts. They're not reactionary and hysterical. The average American woman (regardless of race) is incapable of thinking rationally about race and culture (or anything, really).

It’s easy for you to say but we have to deal with them in our country.

She nuts crying shaving head her emotional break downs in interviews. No one cares about the Hollywood stars any more their attention seeking nuts. Their just insane people nothing special about them. She kissed a girl and liked it people are so sick of the no moral crap they push and the nasty clothes they wear

>American sushi
>avocado and mayonnaise and sliced olives shaped into a Chinese dragon spitting fire which is chili sauce

what is it with you people and fucking avocados

Pizza places aren't called Italian restaurants. When I think of Italian food, I think of bread sticks and garlic bread. That's all that comes to mind, just bread. It's pretty much American culture now. Thank you for your contribution.

Its basicly SORT YOURSEL OUT

>When I think of Italian food, I think of bread sticks and garlic bread.

Don't tell any Italians. They might kill you.

Yellowface isn't a good look. Japanese culture is sacred and not for 'dress up'. Glad to see her career has died as a result of her willfulness to be styled so offensively.

Glad to help, now how do we get you guys to eat pasta?

Implying someone promoting your culture is bad

They try to make japs mad about unnecessary nukes too

Nigga it was war, get over it