Hunter x Hunter

strawpoll.me/10445683

Where do we go next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-Ku1u3c0vpU?t=27s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

finally got to Gon-san...I don't see the beef.

Some people regard it as an asspull.

why? its extremely explicit on the damage it'd cause Gon when using this "move" to get the power he needed to fight.

I don't consider it an asspull myself, but I guess it's because it kind of came out of nowhere.

Reminder that the clown can't back up his talk.

Anyone voting for "Someone else", who do you have in mind?

I'm sure Kurololo said "How can this be" after Hisoka killed 2 of his close friends.

Chrollo literally used the biggest bitch strategy in the world, and took the powers from his own friends to do it

I really want to see more Hisoka, but everything after the anime is so fucking boring. Can someone recap me so I can just skip to Hisoka?

>I-IT'S NOT FAIR!!! :(
Stay salty Hisocucks

Thanks for the free Autopilot and Kage Bushin no Jutsu

Read the manga, you ADHD faggot.

He doesn't have them anymore, though.

It's so hard, I tried like 4 times, but it's just a bunch of animal people talking forever. Last I got to they revealed 4 evil monsters or whatever from the dark continent. How much longer do I have?

RUBBER AND
C
U
M

Stop being a bitch and just read it.

The asspull starts when it's revealed Killuas little sibling has the power to grant literally every wish without repercussion as long as Killua wishes for it. He wishes for Gon to be healed.

But Gon can't use nen anymore so it's not like there was no cost

I would just like to hear more explanation on why gon was able to do this. If anyone could just transform into a super saiyan, even if it cost them their life, why wouldn't they do it if they were going to die anyway?

Yes he can he just has to relearn it Ging told him his Nen is coming out fine

Why do all characters look better with their hair down?

Only one man can can kill Chrollo Lucilfer.
Quwrof Wrlccywrlir

but Gon can't see it, gon didn't forget how to use nen, he just can't anymore. Every living thing has nen.

>hxh has generals now

What a horrible time to be alive

>just started to read h x h for first time
What a wonderful time to be alive

From what I understand it requires immense focus and entirely giving up on life, no longer considering it worth living, most people retain hope even while getting stabbed repeatedly

Also gon was still young, most people cant reach their full potential like that because they are already at it or passed it

how many of you are machi fans shes too cute

She is very expressive recently

Why not? I thought nen is supposed to be stronger after death? Or is it only works for the super special gary stu plot armored faggot?

I think the fighter spiders will all put up a good fight against hisoka

It apparently only works if you are really mad or just ask your nen really nicely

It does feel weird for him to burn the "I will use my nen after death to revive myself" card

How are Machi fans handling the fact that she's a dumb slut?

>fighter spiders

all the spiders can fight, even kortopi. They just suck when they have no prep time.

Honestly, if Hisoka could use it so nonchalantly then I see no reason why Shalnark or Kortopi can't.

hisoka used his bungee gum nen specifically to counteract death by suffocation by massaging his organs, he didn't just cast revive.

Kortopi probably didn't see it coming and Shalnark was taken aback by the sudden death of Kortopi. I doubt it even crossed his mind before Hisoka got the jump on him.

I dont think he used it casually, it was more of a complete shot in the dark given he was already dead

Some people dont even know about nen after death, and more might not have suitable nen to do something that ridiculous, or are too damaged to ever use it

What you shouls be complaining about is the jester not having any brain damage

>Some people dont even know about nen after death,

How did Hisoka know to do this? Was Chrollo telling him about the elder enough?

I think they explicitly discussed nen sometimes persisting after death and hisoka gave it a shot

POST YOUR MOST ANTICIPATED CHARACTER MEET-UPS TO COME.

>PIKA meets BATEMAN
oh boy, I can't wait for based Pika to curb stomp this prick

>Hisoka meets Pariston
I think them becoming friends would be haliarious

>Ging meets Hisoka

>Princes meet Pariston
Pariston gets starts to influence the deathmatch

>Ging meets Chrollo
It would be weird

>Spider meets Cow
You're under arrest

>Pika meets Hisoka again

>Hanzo meets spider
Wouldn't mind watching Hanzo kill one of these suckers in an evenly matched duel

>Bisky meets spider

I personally think the Zodiacs and Beyonds group will just be chilling at the other side of the boat, while the Spiders and Princes in a deathbrawl.

Dont ging and chrollo have different means to the same type of power

A match between two people using combinations would be fun

what spider should hanzo fight?

>Pika meets Ging
Realising that he is Gon's father and wondering how the fuck such a nice kid could ever come from this smelly piece of shit.

>Pika meets Hisoka again

Hey Pika you stay and play king with the princes, leave the spiders to me.

Hisoka ain't taking Pika's kill.

Feitan.

The only Chinese character and the only Japanese.

>Fight Kuroro again.
>Defeated again.
>helppp Pikaa.

Why would anyone hire this thing as a bodyguard?

some people just want some eye candy

Bisky vs Phinks would be cool as fuck

Two powerful enhancers having a slugging match. We also get to see both characters limits.

she might not be much in a fight but her hearing ability would be a great asset in any security detail

She's basically a human GPS system.

Nobunaga.

Can we get on the boat now?

urgh hideous,

If I was an assassin after a prince, I would have to stop and kill this abomination. Buying the prince some time to escape.

>mangastream translation

>Implying Hisoka won't save Chrollo from Pika because he wants to kill him himself

Fuck off, Ging, you worthless bum.

Chrollo all relaxed and smug after killing Hisoka, thinking he will get the gang together and they will steal some valuables.

What he doesn't know is Hisoka is alive and will be on the boat.

What he doesn't know is based Pika is on the boat and more resourceful than ever.

I'll show you my parently style little boy.

Just a reminder that I predicted the following.
>Chrollo would win
>Hisoka would survive
>Hisoka would find some way to end up on Kurapika's side against the Spiders
>Kurapika would kill Monkey
>Hisoka would take Monkey's place as a Zodiac
>Hisoka and the Spiders would all end up going to the Dark Continent

Phantom Troupe will become fodder on the boat. Honestly only Chrollo and Machi are most likely to survive.

I hope Hisoka meets Ging outside the bath on the boat, like naked, groomed (for reasons) and steamy.
Imagine Hisoka meeting adult gon but sensing a Nen monster
the boner would take a whole chapter

>>Hisoka would take Monkey's place as a Zodiac
this will never ever happen.
If it does I'll suck your dick.

Bisky is actually a transmuter.

Hopefully the Feitan fight won't be a 1 panel though

Absolutely not.

They will have massive casualties but they will also kill a lot of body guards and princes.

I don't think Togashi would have them Job, although he made Hisoka job vs Chrollo.

>one of the spiders kills a prince and is caught
>the other princes while slightly glad someone is doing their work from them, are now on edge
>huge bounties are put on the spiders while they are on the ship
>causing any free hunter on broad to go after them

He was asking about Ging's whereabouts in the election arc, he already wants to fight him.

Kurapika literally picked Leorio to be a Zodiac because he could trust him.

Hisoka's personality and motive are now perfect for Monkey.

They need a full house of Zodiacs for whatever reason which is why Ging was replaced as well.

Monkey is going to die because he is a spy.

>Ging
>bathing
kek

Hisoka is a man on a mission.

He pride can only be restored when every last spider is dead.

>Kurapika literally picked Leorio to be a Zodiac because he could trust him.
did you read the damn manga

Did you?

Just try it, faggot.

Next arc has so much potential, no idea what the fuck is going to happen inside that boat.

Leo picked Pika, speedreader or typo?

Post yfw Hisoka is gonna go undercover with texture surprise and we never know if he's in a panel or not.

I sure did, user.

>Hisoka's personality and motive are now perfect for Monkey.
Yeah sure, let's kick off the spy and put someone who can betray us at any moment.

>Yeah sure, let's kick off the spy and put someone who WILL betray us at any moment then slaughter us

Fixed.

Reminder that Rats>Boars>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shotas

It's going to be great.

It will be interesting if he splits the boat rides into parts.

The first part is Spiders, Hisoka, Pika and the princes.

Second part is beyonds group and the zodiacs.

As Pika already pointed out the best place to arrest monkey is just before the end of the boat ride.

It's going to be nuts, I don't think he will involve all of the zodiacs in this surival match though.

Guess I remembered wrong. It has been a while in my defence anons. Either way Kurapika is taking charge and will beg Leorio to let Hisoka join after they see the wounds caused by Chrollo. Once they learn the Spiders are on board killing princes they will realise they are going to need all the help they can get.

I'm betting Kurapika beats Chrollo though.

A lot of people in this image are gonna die.

Pariston is so fucking glorious I can't wait for him to beat Ging.

youtu.be/-Ku1u3c0vpU?t=27s

Why is Ging missing from the picture here?

Tfw gon will miss the potentially best arc and maybe all of them ever

>Chrollo about to be killed by one of his enemies only to be saved by another
Dat humiliation

Diversity hire. Just don't get "her" pronouns wrong.

>missing
he wasn't on the postcard in the manga either

They're still splitting people into camps. Gon is probably going to get on the boat last.

or will he ?

pariston looks like he'd smell like a new car

Good. Him and Killua can fuck off.

As what?

Yes.

An adventurer.

Its gonna be a huge asspull or a suicide march for him to get on that boat

Inb4 he technically died so his nen left him after death and will return to him