Subconscious Cultural Hatred

Why are Americans so xenophobic toward England / Britain?

>"Let me tell you about 1776 again"
>"We saved your asses in WW2" (implying Britain literally did nothing)
>"American-English is the primary form of the language"
>Notice how you have Italian-American, Indian-American etc. but never English-American.
>Have all these international holidays like St Patrick's day being celebrated, but never St Georges day.
>All of Britains achievements are always discredited, Americans always assume that British achievements are theirs. Inventions, spread of the english language, Anglosphere etc.
>American media exported to the UK dominates the markets, constantly telling us how great the US is while also putting down our own country.
>When talking about politics, Americans always push their superiority over us, Britain never does anything, we are always in their shadow.

I think the reason we are so pessimistic and never try anymore over here is because of the above. It's hard to want to actually do things in life when the US tells you you're just an evil empire sub-humans who are a less branch of the superior American world.

I think Britain will prosper more if we stop being allies with the US and decrease our imports, just to get rid of this propaganda.

A lot of Britains feel that the US is a better country than the UK, moving their will drastically improve our lives. We know that it won't, it will be just as good/bad as we currently live. But this is what you are pushing on us...

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-09/britain-is-sending-biggest-ever-wheat-shipment-to-the-u-s
youtu.be/PGrxHO-B2TY
youtu.be/KNPzlFivd3M
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/354
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAISE_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I saw a thread about this yesterday, this seems to be a rising trend in the UK. A lot of the younger generation are now actually using Americanised dialect. A lot of them want to move to the US because they've been told by the media things will be better. But because it's incredibly difficult to move to the US and a lot of us never can, this is causing mass depression in our country.

Because we still have yet to put a statue of George Washington in Trafalgar Square, and you still have a monarchy.

But, enjoy your muslims instead. A problem you had 1000 years' head start in fixing.

^ This is what I'm talking about, reading things like this just adds to the pessimistic British fire.

This just makes us want to try less, and just let the country fall to shit.

If we had more of a Britain first attitude, put higher taxes on EU, US, CN etc. products. Once we start seeming more British things around us, we'll want to try harder to make Britain better.

>A lot of Britains feel that the US is a better country than the UK, moving their will drastically improve our lives.
It probably will. They will have room for a big family and more freedoms.

English society and culture with American laws would be perfect

Why would anyone want to move to the USA? The country where antifa patrol the streets, where if you sneeze you're considered racist? The country paving the way for mentally ill people who want to swap there genitalia, and muh 72 genders.
Hell, even niggers in there sports are out right ignoring there national anthem and getting on one knee. And nothing gets done.
Fuck that. London might be lost but I live up north, they voted for multiculturalism so part and parcel lads.

Our country was built by defeating yous. Defeating the empire is what gave us freedom, so you'll always be seen as a symbol of oppression. It's become part of our culture, a hatred passed down through the generations, and it's okay because you're other white people. Can't say why you cucks are adopting this thought though.

There's no need to feel singled our though, yous aren't special. We also hate the frogs, and really just look down on Europe I'm General. Canada is just a joke that everyone forgets about, New Zealand may as well just be Australia, and most of us hate Mexico just not openly.

See: Constantly being told things are better somewhere else makes us not want to improve the place we are in.
>Slave away at our shitty jobs all day
>Constantly being told we are shit and the US is better
Man that sure does make me want to try.

Yeah, now imagine if you could be racist to peoples faces, go hunting and fishing constantly, open carry, protect your family from invaders (I mean shooting any invaders that come to your property), drive a huge 4X4 truck or SUV,, etc.

There's a St. George Flag on a car in my girlfriend's neighborhood. Come home, white man.

Because you spread your culture to us, this is why we are pessimistic, this is why we don't have many new startups in the UK, nobody wants to succeed anymore because of what you keep telling us.

I feel we get a heavier brunt of this though because we are closely linked to your country and our relationship with you is still kind of sour.

Only poor Americans dislike England

>then don't. I don't give a shit. you have plenty in your country that will keep it floating. Britain is a great place they just need to take back America. the point of America was so the English had all the land in the world to start families and become a bigger part of the worlds population

^ this doesn't help, you're part of the problem. Just keeping the British down.

Americans are taught from an early age to be extremely proud of their heritage. Even most leftists here will kick someone's ass if they bad mouth the States.
As far as Americans putting others down we are also trained to be competitive in excess. If we aren't nber one we might as well be last. So it's a key factor in our mindset that we are better than x nation because we outperform them

Nigger, you wut? Antifa was started in Europe and it took years for it to come here.
We are the only country in the entire world the guarantees the absolute right to free speech. People may call you a racist here, but in your country they actually get locked up.
We may have a lot of leftist retards here when it comes to gender, but we don't cater to them like your country, and we certainly won't lock anyone up for misgendering people or refusing to call them what they want. Because again, only country with a constitutional right to free speech.
And you talk as though your country is so patriotic. Right, that's why there's national flags flying on people's homes there, oh wait... We are actually known for extreme nationalism, our flag gets flown everywhere here, people kneeling during the anthem are having their careers ruined over it, and no one here is afraid of their national symbols offending the towelheads like certain other countries.

then take your country back from the government you fag

It's banter, wankery.

Taking back America is an un-achievable goal.
Being told from a young age that we used to rule the world but now don't, and our traitors now do makes us feel that we've been cheated in life and left in ruins.

Begging to recognise you lad

Beginning*

Constantly telling us this is hurting our country. It's making us want to give up because we can't compete.

Antifa shill threat.

Sage and ignore.

> NOTE TO NON-BRITS:
Corbyn said today he wants to block a trade deal with US.... so this is why antifa shills have tried this plot today.
SAGE
IGNORE
SAGE
IGNORE

No, you let us spread our culture to you. Stop being so whiny. We are objectively the greatest country. We have true freedoms that aren't guaranteed anywhere but here. We aren't going to stop bragging and pretend that we aren't number 1 because other countries may get jelly. Instead of being jelous and depressed, do something about it.

>but never English-American.
Uhm we call ourselves Native Americans sweetie

>we would be great if you didn't bully us so much
Cry moar anglo.

75% of under 5s are the offspring of foreigners in the UK. I refuse to be friends with brown people and Muslims. Don't even bother with your 62% meme, significantly more whites are born here than your failed Kingdom. To add, false royals sit on your throne, the house of Stuart is rightfully entitled to said claim. Until you rectify this injustice I'll continue to turn a blind eye to your entire country.

Youre most def not the best country, i dont think any ethno-nationalist will ever pretend US is.

So youre either a cuck multiculti fan or a shill.

The British keep the British down.

When muslim pirates kidnapped your people and sold them into slavery, your precious crown paid a ransom to get them back.

When it happened to us, we sent the fucking Marines, in 1803. We weren't shit back then, but still managed what your military couldn't.

You can always become an American. Why remain on an island where your crown has forsaken you? Become your own sovereign.

^ This hurts Britain, this is what our ally tells us.

Why bother? We're clearly not as good as you Americans, we'll just fail according to you.

No it isn't.

We can't do anything except try and fail while you laugh at us in your castles.

This is true, your bullying is making us fail because we've lost the will to try.

RIPIP UK farming.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-09/britain-is-sending-biggest-ever-wheat-shipment-to-the-u-s

>Turn a blind eye
>But you'll continue to tell us we're shit, even if we did try.

No, I'd physically support a removal of the house of Windsor. I'd stow away on a fishing vessel in the port of New York and bring many, MANY rifles/ammunition with me to fight the good fight. Remove the German Jews from yout throne and you'll have my unwavering support to remove kebab and curryniggers.

I'm not arguing with you I'm telling you why.
You should just submit and become the 51st state imo

>"You can always become an American"
"A small percentage of you may become an American"*
See, even if we say Americans are keeping us down. They turn around and say no, we're keeping our selves down. Pushing themselves higher on the pestle.

"Physically support", when are you coming over then?
>W-w-well Britain has to start the fight first, we know you never will so I can just keep claiming i'm up for this when really I don't give a shit.

Stop whining faggot. If you have skills you can come here. If you're a useless NEET stay the fuck on your festering corpse island.

Why? Because leftist collectivist idiots took over your whole fucking country.

Still Britain is America's father. If you wish to take it back and bring it back to the classic liberalism of individual rights, small government and meritocracy. Let me know.

This amerifag will support you all the way. Rooting for you guys in your brexit deals.

That being said, if a cute redheaded Scott ever wants to become an American, ill gladly do a "marriage for citizenship" even if its illegal as duck.

>we used to rule the world but now don't, and our traitors now do
You're looking at it wrong. It's British values, customs and ideas that have made America so great. Sure, we rebelled, but we rebelled because of British ideas. Not all that different from when you guys got rid of Charles I in the English civil war.

Lol, literally how are we not the greatest? Name one country that's better. There's not a single white ethno-state out there, that shouldn't have even been brought up. And don't bring up multiculturalism either when you have a literal towelhead as mayor.

We are the richest country, have a bigger military than the next ten biggest militaries combined. We have military bases everywhere spreading our influence and making nations dependant on us. There's American influence in almost every nation. Most western countries, and a lot of eastern ones, teach English now just because they need to communicate with us. We are objectively the freest nation. We founded the UN just to give us even more power, and our voice is really the only vote that matters. We're the leaders of the free world. America say, monkey nations do. Now stop pretending that your shithole caliphate is even anywhere close to being equal to us.

Don't take it personally. Americans treat everyone like shit

>classic liberalism of individual rights, small government and meritocracy
Man do you have any idea what you're talking about?

Rebellion is your responsibility in reclaiming your country from false royals. Support is my only obligation. Morally I feel compelled to offer my services. Don't bite the hand that feeds.

Love you, dad. Sorry you're feeling a bit down. I know you've gotten a bit older, and now the dominant geopolitical power in the world is no longer perfidious Albion, but perfidious America. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

Just so you know -- if you ever decide to kick the derka-derkas out of your wonderful island, I can guarantee that tens of millions of people here would be interested in helping you out with that, no questions asked.

Now go watch Master and Commander, or Zulu, and try to feel better.

Incidentally, do you remember when you told mummy Merkel to go fuck herself and that video with hours of patriotic British music graced this board for a full day? TONGUES OF FIRE ON IDRIS FLARING

I'd like you stop telling me why, everyday you tell me why.

No, you made us into this, you'll listen to our whines.

No you've told us many times that your ideas, values and customs have surpassed us and are no longer British. We've been left in the past.

^ Thanks again for telling us :(

No statehood, they don't need to vote. Posession/Territory will do just fine.

Please leave our lassies alone.

America didn't force the house of Windsor to usurp the throne, on the contrary your people joyfully accepted it...for some reason. The house if Stuart had rightful claim to Britain and her colonies. Rectifying this injustice is the only way to ensure a Britain for British people. The Stuarts are quite vocal about the subject of birth replacement.

You make a good point. I think a lot of it is to do with national pride. It's been chipped away from Brits for years and it's starting to happen to the states too I think.

>Lack of native cultural and historical knowledge
Brits don't know where they came from, what they did, why Britain is a good country.

>Diversity
Being forced to be tolerant and accepting of others no matter what and being told that nationalist or conservative opinions are wrong leads to a watering down of individual values and a disconnect with ones own culture

>muh freedoms
America have their freedoms enshrined in the constitution, plain and simple to understand. Brits don't have that and it leads to a lot of blatant injustices that get national attention and make people dislike their own country. Shit like a burglar getting hit with a baseball bat and the victim getting 10 years for GBH

>no religion
Britain is way more secular than the states which gives the citizens no common connection or common goal. It also makes us prone to infiltration by other religions.

>flag waving
Americans are indoctrinated into believing their country is the best which makes them respect their country and their laws. It can make them dumb but Britain doesn't have that at all and I think it's better to feel connected to your country.

Personally I think the US is a better country but I would never give up on this one. If you don't love your country who else is going to? And I think if Britain got its shit together which its heading in the right direction it could be 1000x better than the states.

Also I hate Americans.

The English were the first to build the idea of classical liberalism. The constitution was based on the articles of confederation which was based on British law.

American law is an evolution of British law and philosophy that was huge in the 1700s.

History bro.

Why not? If Americans are just gonna sit on the other side of the pond criticising us for everything we do. Remember when you used to part of this? Why don't you want to come over and finish the job and set us free? Why only parts of North America?

>lose against farmers
>lose your country to leftists and savages
>lose your teeth to tea and crumpets

Why don't you kick the 38% niggers and spics out of your once great country first, Paco?

i think the first step should be to change our national anthem. god save the queen is good and all but its slow and about one person. hope and glory or rule britannia are loud, energetic but most importantly are about more than one person. its not "god please save this old person" its "none of us will be slaves so fuck you French we rule the oceans now" or "see my dirt this is where hope and glory comes from, not your dirt, my dirt"

youtu.be/PGrxHO-B2TY

This sound once scared the hell out of more people on the planet than the muskets that they carried.Never forget that you limey sons-o-bitches.You burnt down our beloved whitehouse on more than one occasion and continued to dominate our business with your gold after the hostilities ceased.come the fuck on nigel,you are just caught in a slump...a rather brown slump but hey.Everyday more bongs are woken up and EVERYONE know that the leftists favorite tactic is spreading defeatism through the ranks.and now england has a chance to actually GET UP OFF ITS ASS AND DO SOMETHING BUT NO ITS BUSINESS AS USUAL.I am just a pot smoking yank and i may not understand all of the ins and outs of brexit but i know its more than a fucking a meme and for the love of god i have a glimmer of hope for this degenerating cesspool we call the "anglosphere".for the love of marmite spread the fucking word that well...your WORD MATTERS!All these fucking gibs arriving in your country are not going to leave on their own.

i can rant until i am reeeaally not making any sense so i will let a person hero take over from here.

youtu.be/KNPzlFivd3M

Not to mention they all take antidepressants because of mental issues
And (cough) adhd medication
And they all slaves to their bitches who take them for their house and car
Ameicans dont want the british, we could just sell our tiny homes here and buy mansions over there, while theyre still stuck paying their ex wifes rent

>"I know you've gotten a bit older"
>"if you ever decide to kick the derka-derkas out"
These are the words that stick and linger in our minds.

We're trying. Nearly every country in the West has parasitic subgroups that hurt us, as I'm sure you know.

Thanks for telling us again, you make us want to fail.

Can you stop making these threads, cunt.

Actually, we left of our own accord, you couldnt even beat our b company soldiers full of children
Heh heh heh

>stating the truth to some fag talking trash to their superior hurts us
Don't pretend you're better than us, then cry about it when the truth is stated. Yous need to do something on your own, it's only your people's fault, not ours. You can try to pass the blame for our shit-talk all you want, but when people talk shit about our country we defend it no matter what. If foreign invaders came here and the government started throwing people in jail for using "hatespeech" against them, their would be another civil war and the government would be overthrown. You all did this to yourselves by turning away nationalism and looking down on us for it. Your culture needs to be fixed by your people.

I'd like Britain to be more like North Korea, Fuck everyone else, we're the best. Fuck off we don't need help from anyone or we'll nuke you attitude, that would fix Britain.

North America includes Canada, your servant colony and Mexico you're aware. Descendents of the Spaniards are genetically predisposed to hate you. They still cry about the Armada loss. Shameful. Land and title is my price to liberate Britain from the menace you welcomed into your homes. Remove the Windors first, then I'll come with an entire mob of angry hillbillies who are just ITCHING to mow down brown people.

I have a feeling if the RAISE act makes it easier for Europeans to move here, We'll end up getting tons of Brits. I love England and I hope it gets out of this Zion mess.

And then there's assholes like these

The Raise Act is a replacement bill for the 1965 Immigration act which would cut immigration from 1 Million to Less than 500,000. It will make it harder for people from Africa, Asia and Latin America to come here so the system can be more in favor of Europeans and Anglos coming here. It would ease the strain of the working class meaning that a lot of jobs will be opened up for Americans unlike before. It could very well reverse the demographics to be more in favor of European Americans along with stuff like a Border Wall, E-Verify, The ending of DACA and the ending of Sanctuary Cities. It would also scrap the Diversity Visa Lottery entirely so less skilled people wouldn't have to come here so easily. The cutting of third world immigration overall could become beneficial to America's economy, by allowing in more Anglos and Europeans the GDP can easily grow more then it currently is.

Sources:
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/354
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAISE_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Slump? You mean downward spiral? A downwards spiral you're encouraging us to march further into with all your pro American/anti British bullshit you keep feeding us?

We don't hate you. We've been programmed to think of you as a parent. 1776 is that moment of our adolescence when we told Dad to go fuck himself. The rest of our siblings left the house when Dad scheduled, but we're more alpha cause we told him to fuck himself. Now we've made amends. If we hate you, why do we fuel the obsession with your monarchy?

Why should we? If you think we are shit, lets be shit. Fuck it all.

That's good. Hate is underrated. But it has to drive action, bong. Whining about May isn't action. She's going to screw you far more than Hollywood ever could, and you sit there and take it up the ass every day all day.

>Invite spics with the 1965 immigration act
>Promote anti-white garbage through music, television and hollywood
>Race-mixing increasing in higher levels
>Give nigs everything they want
>America isn't cucked

America is far more fucked then England is

Not until I get the change I want.

Also I bet a lot of people wouldn't act the they they do in the US if you we'rent a super power. Lot of glory hunters who'll run as soon as it ends. So don't give me this bullshit about your people defending your country no matter what. You're just in a good position right now.

Reminder that Spics outnumber white babies in America and will continue to do so if we don't act now. Americans also like spics more then their own blood relatives. This is how much our country is fucked. Britain doesn't deserve to be mocked when they're actually trying to stop their demographic decline unlike America who praise nonwhite figureheads.

I do not think you are incorrect in feeling melancholy, but I do have to ask the utility of it. There are positive things you could have acknowledged in that post, but to focus entirely upon the negative is a distortion similar to only focusing on the positive. You have rebounded from worse than this, and I think you know that.

America has a nice looking army. Why did brits have soup dishes as helmets?

nothin personnel kid, just don't like the american flag waving arrogance even though I recognise that its slowed the degradation of the states. I think national pride with a bit of humility is the way forward.

Also I didn't moan about May or hollywood. May was the only smart choice at the last election and despite all of Corbyn's bullshit promises and libtard hug a muslim style policies she still did quite well. There is hope yet my friend

t. yank

You keep dad around on life support and constantly visiting him in hospital, telling us what we did wrong in our life while showing off your new suit and all the great things you're doing.

We could get out of bed and off life support but your constant bragging about how much better you are has made us lose hope.

This is more accurate.

And how will you get the change that you want by posting the same fucking thread, over and over again, on an Anonymous website?

> A lot of Britains feel that the US is a better country than the UK, moving their will drastically improve our lives.

Please turn your proxy off Sep.

We all mercilessly rip the piss out of the USA.

Tell me how America isn't fucked currently? ANTIFA literally control the establishment, we literally live in City 17 from Half-Life and the resistance (Which is MAGA/nationalism) is being killed by Combine soldiers (Bolsheviks) Unless we get the RAISE act passed and have tons of Europeans coming here. Our demographics are fucked eternally and cannot be reversed. Oh and take your White Hispanic meme and shove it. Most of those are just Mestizos LARPing as whites.

Well trade you some conservative traditional southern girls.

But they are the better and less cucked version of you guys. They have the excuse of several different states, you don't.

At least your cops don't run away from terrorists and communists. Your police is pretty strong and it's rare to see them running away from leftards.

Memes, you spread the idea until others follow and spread the idea for you. It snowballs and leads to real world changes.

Sure, you keep telling yourselves that. Funny how when we sign a peace treaty for a war that wasn't ours it's a loss, but you leaving a war and loosing a colony isn't a loss and "leaving of your own accord". Never mind the fact that we continuously defeated your invading forces, and then kicked your asses again in 1812. I guess we'll just sweep removing you from the continent under the rug.

Because the average Brit is an Uber driver by day, rapist by night mudslime.

> Less cucked.

> Original multiculturalism

> 60% white

Yep... wait....

The police is literally on ANTIFA's side, they allowed all the nationalists to get beaten up in Charolettesvile.

This is what you say, but the main stream media and majority population tells us something else.

I already conceded that America is the better country even though I don't like the people it produces. What's your point?

The average american is a filthy spic by day and a drug cartel by night

^ Once again spreading negativity and encouraging our pessimistic attitude.

This will literally be us if we don't stop the shitskin hordes coming to America, but oh keep blaming Britain and not the fucking kikes blocking all immigration hardline bills.

It happens, now count how many times ANTIFA and dindus got arrested in other places.

They were a white man's paradise in the 50s, and despite all they shit they're going throught, they still have some kind of nationalism towards their country. That's the beauty of the USA, when it's about war, they forget they are all different states and start chanting "USA USA USA", except some pathetic hippies of course.

The point is, that yankees have a reason to brag about their superiority towards their anglo cousins.

The boat ride over killed more of us than you did.
Also, why did you have to run to the french for help?
Is that why you hate them now?

>*56% (and dropping)
OPs a burger using a proxy Larping as a brit to make other Burgers feel better. Your penis is forcibly mutilated at birth to please the Jew. You will be a minority in 20 years whilst we remain overwhelmingly white. Your countrys shit and nobody wants to live or move there

And yet you still get told what to do by Israel, funny that

See, this is the attitude that's wrong. This is why your country is shit and ours isn't. Most of the world doesn't like us because of how proud and boisterous we are. They see nationalism as unintelligent and don't like us for it. But do we care? Not a single bit. The opinion of lesser countries don't matter. What other people think of us doesn't matter, only what we think of us. The world always criticizes us and expects us to fall in line, but we always do what we want to do and that's why the end up following us. You cucks need to stop caring what we think. Our opinion shouldn't matter. Stop listening to everyone else and be your own people.
We've been in war for most of our existence. We weren't top dog until after WW2. We fought to get here. Fought against the people trying to take our freedom, struggled through the depression. And we have always kept our national pride, even when everyone was poor and starving on the streets during the depression. Constantly fought against tougher and bigger militaries. It's not like we always had a huge military, and it's not like we were always this rich. WW2 is what gave us so much influence around the world, we jumped in at the right moments and helped the right people to fully take advantage of that war and get us into the top position. It's selling arms to Britain that really helped get us so rich.