Ghibli is sexist

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-06-10/former-ghibli-producer-women-too-realistic-to-direct-fantasy-films/.103045

> Twitter reaction to Nishimura's statements was fierce. ā€¯Gonna have to punch my Totoro doll for a while," wrote @ThatRebecca. @Fergtron "was looking forward to rewatching Princess Mononoke next week but reading stuff like this is sort of a mega downer." Several media sources also joined in the criticism: The Independent's Jess Denham wrote, "Perhaps it's time that Miyazaki's successors, including Nishimura and director Hiromasa Yonebayashi, had similar faith in women working in film." Bryan Bishop, writing for The Verge, called it "profoundly offensive" and "bullshit." Isha Aran at Fusion found it "disappointing," "pretty absurd and sexist" and provided a list of six female anime directors to counter Nishimura, including Sayo Yamamoto (Michiko & Hatchin) and Ai Yoshimura (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU).

Stop making this thread and go back to sucking dick.

Not gonna do a thing when user hate Miyazaki Hayao at any rate, regardless of Ghibli not employing woman as director or otherwise.

Who cares? Ghibli could be owned by the immortal body of Hitler and I still wouldn't give a fuck since they provide high quality shit.

What does it matter what beliefs somebody has if they're not trying to shove those beliefs down your throat? This thread is stupid and you should feel bad.

>Who cares?
Women on twitter.

They aren't on this anime imageboard, they aren't even here doing things for free while downing hot pockets.

I find it hilarious that the guy looks just like Elon Musk.

Also,
>In a statement to BuzzFeed Japan, Ghibli emphasized that Nishimura is no longer associated with the studio and his comments should be taken as personal opinion.

>Ai Yoshimura (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU)
>My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU
>fantasy anime

Why are they proving his statements right, then?

When will it be offensive to say that women have a cunt and men have a dick?

MODS

>white people
>women
>on twitter
>relevant

If Nishimura is sexist, all these women complaining are racist. He's an eleven after all. It would be inappropriate for us to force our culture and standards onto him.

>Women on twitter.
Who cares?

So what's a good fantasy film or series directed by a woman?

Try saying it to those twitter idiots, and they will say that bigotry cannot be tolerated and that cultural differences is just an excuse, etc.

It does not exist, hence Nishimura's observation.

>It would be inappropriate for us to force our culture and standards onto him.
Other cultures must be respected, but only if it befits the PC crowd.If it doesn't, we're allowed to assert out cultural superiority. But don't use the W word.

>142717852
does FMA count

How do these women breath? They're like tumblrinas who cry about suffering sickness and agony over seeing people "misgendered" and "homophobia." And than they wonder why straight white hetero men rule the world.

isn't it all mostly Japanese guys from like the 1940s? Id be more surprised if they weren't

Well he's right

Women are realistic as fuck

Men were a bunch of wide eyed romantic idealist children

Beside FMA... I don't know.
Hell, that statement wasn't even sexist.

Next time on the interwebs :

A man gets flamed on twitter for saying :
>Men have penises, Women have vaginas

God, I love this day and age. Oh, wait, I don't.

>Complayins that woman are to realistic
> Names Michiko to Hatchin
Did they even watch Michiko to hatchin or don't they realize the irony on their part.

If you mean the manga, no. If you mean there was a FMA movie directed by a woman, then yes.