We have Germany hate thread, why won't we have one about Pooland?

We have Germany hate thread, why won't we have one about Pooland?

Poland hate thread, go!

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/History_of_jews_in_poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betar
infogalactic.com/info/Main_Page
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poland is a great country with a very resilient people.

What went so wrong with male slavs?

And what went so right with female ones?

pUU
kurwa Huj pojebany

Daily reminder that polish women love bbc iust as much as other euro hoes. Indeed, if you look at an average polish man you'd understand

poland stole german land and murdered many poor ethnic germans, they have been punished by being exiled to gulags and havng 50 years of Bolshevism, is it time to forgive them??

Poland is the most based European country, and in 100 years will be the last EU country with recognisable cultural heritage.

Polish women, Catholics, are the last white women on earth that want to protect the family unit and raise children in household with husband and wife.

What is there to hate about Poland?

Are you fishing for compliments?

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

I love Poland!

No mercy for pooland!
Kill it with fire!

if there is any reason whatsoever to hate Poland, is because you were the safe haven for jews in Europe, you pretty much unleashed the Semitic Plague on Europe and the World.

infogalactic.com/info/History_of_jews_in_poland

>From the founding of the Kingdom of Poland in 1025 through to the early years of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth created in 1569, Poland was the most tolerant country in Europe.[5] Known as paradisus Iudaeorum (Latin for "Paradise for the Jews"), it became a shelter for persecuted and expelled European Jewish communities and the home to the world's largest Jewish community of the time. According to some sources, about three-quarters of all Jews lived in Poland by the middle of the 16th century.

dont get me wrong, i like Poland, for the fact that your king Jan Sobieski saved Europe in Vienna on 9/11 (yes 9/11, look it up, unless the Mandela Effect changed it apparently) 1683 against Ottoman Sandniggers, and also for being the Last Country in Europe with no Niggers or Sandniggers, but letting jews live instead of killing them while rest of Europe Killed or Expelled them is unexcusable.

honestly you deserved to be Partitioned and Murdered for being a Literal Rat Hive.

I actually can't hate you guys, you boys made Witcher, i'll be thankful for that until my death.

Too smart for a poolander.
Oh, I get it!
It's a proxy!

that paris pic isn't right
it's Strasbourg

>You are guilty for the sins of your father!!

Memeflag's stupid opinion is discarded.

Hobocher is a piece of shit.
Your arguments?

Poland is greatest country in Europe

Poles will be Forever Guilty for being Paradisus Iudaeorum. nothing will ever change that.

they deserve to be hated Forever for letting the Kikes live.

This is now a Poland appreciation thread.

It is Paris.
The Champs-Elysées christmas market in December. Of course the commies running the city call it a "winter market"

I'm in Poland once a month, most of time. Krakow, Zakopane etc. just malopolskie region.

It's toptier place. Especially Bukowina Tartanska.

C'mon Witcher isn't thst good, it is 7/10 at most.

I'm reading about a book about Jews. Basically a collection of interviews with experts about the most controversial things in Jewish history.
But there's also a bit how Israeli Jews picked up some Polish mannerisms but I think it's only the first generation. Israel stopped being "Polish" after 1960s.

you made the witcher 3
i wont be mad at you for the next 20 years

No they don't you swedish cuck. You let your women be raped by these sandnigger monkeys.

7/10 is still better than anything else made since.

I have never said, nor will ever say, a single bad thing about Broland. Americans will always be your friends.

You're one of the few countries standing up to the EU against the Muslim invasion, Lech Walesa being the only prominent leader in Europe to endorse Romney against Obama five years ago, Sobieski having been instrumental in fighting off the Turkroach scum after the Battle of Vienna.

Bolshevik communism fucked your country up, but it wasn't your fault. The Germs and Russians ganged up on you like they have over and over again throughout history. The world ain't fair.

Still the best fantasy series going. Geralt is a far better mary-sue than Danaerys.

still it was pretty Bad you let the Rats live instead of Killing and/or Expelling them like everyone else did. you ruined the World thanks to your Sweden-tier Tolerance for jews.

I was in Warsaw this weekend, and I was talking to one Swiss guy, who said Swiss have very negative opinion about Poland but it looks exactly the same.

>tfw Warsaw is the ugliest bigger city of Poland.

It is aswell the least Polish city of Poland. I can understand this nationalism in Warsaw tho, becouse there is so much european diversity in there I felt almost like a guest in my capital.

very true

and what is the Book called?

>flag
Of course the little swedencuck feels the need to project his own issues and hatred towards a based country like Poland, you're envious, they kicked your ass back then and are still proving that they're better than you in any way. Stay made you little beta, and go suck Ahmed's cock, he is waiting for you as we make posts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betar

Only Jewish fascists liked us. They even fought with us.

Sureeeeee...

Kielbasathunder
World Of Kurwa

Poles are unironically more leftist than Swedes

How could you not want this?

ofcourse and hunting jews was a thing for them
they loved it, even the polish resistance killed jews, even traded them for food to known jewhunters

i heard of Zionist Terrorists like Jabotinsky, but thanks for reminder.

>(((Wikipedia)))

Next Time use INFOGALACTIC.

infogalactic.com/info/Main_Page

also... you said about?

Get back to cleaning toilet, poolander.

>flag
Yep, a swedencuck.

It's not about "letting" them. As far as I know, women are adults supposed to think for themselves as well, you are just coddling their carefree status within their society. No, it's not the men's fault. They are adults as well, you apologist.

Btw that scene in Unsere Mütter Unsere Väter. Realistically some members of the Polish Home Army would denounce those who left the Jews and the Polish underground state would sentence them to death and executed. That was the official doctrine. And Polish-Jewish resistence fighters like Stanisław Aronson always protest against such portrayal of his colleagues.

> Zionist Terrorists like Jabotinsky
Also like our Marshall Piłsudski. :")
>The paramilitaries also held up Russian currency transports leaving Polish territories. On the night of 26/27 September 1908, they robbed a Russian mail train carrying tax revenues from Warsaw to Saint Petersburg.[43] Piłsudski, who took part in this Bezdany raid near Vilnius, used the funds thus "expropriated" to finance his secret military organization.[50] The take from that single raid (200,812 rubles) was a fortune for the time and equaled the paramilitaries' entire takes of the two preceding years.[49]

Poland is doing ghe right thing when they resist immigration to preserve their culture and race.

Germany is evil to force immigration on countries that don't want it

Warsaw is the only city in Poland that has GDP, wages comparable to the west. Have fun in your Zadupie Podlaskie, peasant faggot.

>Warsaw is the only city in Poland that has GDP, wages comparable to the west.
WRONG
there is also Gdańsk, Wrocław, Kraków and Szczecin

>Marshall Piłsudski

actually, he was a Great Guy for stopping (((Bolsheviks))) from Conquering Europe in 1920 in Warsaw. too bad he Died before any further positive Diplomatic relations with Germany could be made. (Allying with Germany to destroy the (((Soviets))).) and also got replaced by the British Asslicker (((Rydz Smigly))), who licked British Ass really hoping British would come to save Poland. Poles apart from doimg the One Big Ass Mistake At lettimg jews in their Nation, they also had Shitty Leaders like (((Smigly))) in crucial Times. really pity from so much Bad Luck.

*doing

*letting

Today Germany is doing the work of the Jew and Poland resists it. I'd say they have redeemed themselves.

Not really, Seba. Those villages are literally Belarus tier.

>yes goy
>germans started 2 wars but they were the victims
>polacks lived centuries on those lands but after a couple decades of germans immigration it automatically became german

I live in western Poland and it also seams more rich still. Maybe becouse of Ukrainians and Słoiki in Warsaw, and on the west we compete with germans, that are ofen visiting western Poland.

There is a lot of wrong myths about Warsaw too. I don't hate it or something.
Warsaw people are rather nice. Western Poland is very ambitious. Warsaw people are simpler, if it comes to peasantry (again maybe becouse of Słoiki) dunno.
The traffic is simple as fuck. People complain about Poznań traffic, that people there drive as shit, and Poznaniacy say this thing about Warsaw, so... it has to be worse. In Warsaw tho people drive slowly, easygoing and very comfortable.

I dunno, people in Warsaw are trying to blend in into western style, but they are not as familiar with wester boarder so, there is a lot of missunderstanding. This is not Ukraine but it is not Wroclaw/Poznań/Gdansk/Szczecin tier also.

saved

I did not know that you can assimilate someone by shooting him in the back of his head
You learn something new every day

>Maybe becouse of Ukrainians and Słoiki in Warsaw

why the Fuck you let them in anyway? so to tell (((EU))) that "look look, we have Refugees too, except from Ukraine that is under Attack by Putin since 2014!"

speaking of Ukraine, how long until Poland gets Galicia back?????

Polish, or slavic women in general don't choose their men based on looks.

I don't know? lol, but s I said there is a lot of missunderstanding in Warsaw if it comes to western civilization. Like they had the biggest fucking Disco Polo gig on the national stadium? Who even does that?

I mean Warsaw is great if you are a tourist and you want to see Poland as it was 10 years ago. You will have rich tourist friendly economy and infrastructure, but also Disco Polo and Kebab everyfuckingwhere.
Or this is just what you will get when you will mix Eastern and Western europe together. In this case, you can call it truly central european city.

The Disco Polo events are literally organized by cebula from villages outside Warsaw. Who can forbid them? Apart from that you have major international events here, even though they could theoretically be organized somewhere else. But the organizers (international institutions) prefer Warsaw. And there's a good reason for it.

>Varshavka
>truly central european city
lol and wtf? geography is destiny?

This thread AGAIN

>poland flag
>poland hate thread

you fucking cuck you keep making these threads, you're probably the only antifa faggot in all of poland

I mean, yeah, Warsaw isn't beautifull, isn't very modern, isn't rich in high culture, but it isn't a city like others, comfortable for Polish nation, that gives proud and that is ambitious.This city have another mission, to link cultures, this high and low ones. For these who are doing better and who are doing not so well. There is a lot of quality in Poland, but also there is a lot of cebula, and everything meets in Warsaw here.

But many capitals on the world have this element as far as I know. But you cannot say, that Wasraw is very classy and very sofisticated. Becouse there is very much of peasentry going on there aswell. It can have bigger GDP but GDP =/= quality in this case.

Man, it's fucking cold here lately

i've seen it too and i liked that serie
but i was talking about something a family member and some friends who where there seen it, some of them had to deal with these people.
i was talking in general ofcourse, not all

It's lovely to see these subhumans give up their democracy for some third-world-tier populists in a moment of vaginal spergings.
The only thing they were always good at is leeching and not taking responsibility.
Sad.

I actually had a genuine fresh off the boat polish gf she was crazy about Black guys

Shit is no joke

I always knew burgers were based

pretty

Worst jews came from germany you cunt. Rotschilds, Marks, Lehmann, even fucking Medici and their jew friends were technically living in, a HRE of german nation

[spoiler]Maybe the world would look be different now If we didn't hide all these jews. Fuck.[/spoiler]