If Hitler developed the atomic bomb, where do you think he should've dropped it?

If Hitler developed the atomic bomb, where do you think he should've dropped it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oYFxjz05YY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A-A_line
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutral_powers_during_World_War_II#Saudi_Arabia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New York.

ur moms house

jew york, hollywood, london, paris, moscow, mecca

The first target would have been somewhere in the USSR in order to stabilise the eastern front.

You're not wrong..

>london, paris
So that the English and French would hate Germany forever? Also he had already occupied Paris, what would be the point?

Moscow then Moscow again then the adjacent region around Moscow for good measure.
If there are any left continue to other parts.

Ask for peace after a month.

Why mecca?

Either Leningrad, Stalingrad, or Moscow

Germany, then Sweden, then England, considering those turned out ot be the most cucked countries in the world.

Oh, and Jew York for good measure.

Moscow, then London

>So that the English and French would hate Germany forever?

They already do you retarded Saupreiß

Florida

what a dumb question, obviously israel. he fucking hates jews.

>flag
Meme flag checks out, you pagancucks are closet faggots for mudslimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=1oYFxjz05YY

I can tell you if I wanted to nuke a city now, the first one would be Paris for sure.

>Not nuking Germany wiping out the arabs and restarting the aryan race

Cmon

He wouldn't nuke Paris retard, he would nuke Washington, New York, London, Moscow

Moscow
London
New York

Not Mecca, Hitler was big friend of muzz.

That is the best timeline ever

Aleppo

Moscow, Washington DC and New York would probably be best

LA would have been good too, but perhaps not logistically possible

Why would he do that? He already had conquered Paris dumbass.

Could've given a spare of nuke to the Japanese to hit LA

Eternal anglo.

no he wasnt, he was a little short of man power, he met that filthy muslim cunt once and there was only one muz ss division which did fuck all...they raised like 300 mozzies to fight and they ended up just ass fucking each other

I'm talking about Hitler. Saudi Arabia wasn't a threat to Germany.

London. At least three times.

just to be on the safe side

Now it is. They're terrorist funders and mudslimes.

London
/thread

>Mecca
Hitler didn't hate Islam at all and there was no strategic advantage of nuking Mecca. Saudi Arabia wasn't even an enemy of the Reich.

Israel

Actually the declared war on the Axis at some point, but they were a shitty and poor country back then so they couldn't do a thing.

It would depend on the date that they achieved a working bomb.

The Kremlin, its not even a should have. He 100% would have tried to push Russia out of the war first.

Closest thing to Israel in the 1940's was Warsaw, New York, and Los Angeles. He got one out of three.

Ton of oil. Japan couldve taken hold of it for oil

Probably he would have picked London

>American education

The idea of Imperial Japan capturing Saudi Arabia and torturing them gives me a boner for some reason.

First bomb on Moscow
Second bomb on London

Moscow first. Tell them a second one is coming unless they agree to the A-A Line. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A-A_line

After that, New York/Los Angeles/San Francisco/Chicago/Detroit if you could get close enough. Or targeting Toronto first might have put the point home to the Americans while still targeting your enemy.

All over USSR, till they are defeated.
Then sneak a bomb into the US, and force an american treaty.
With an amendment to remove its zionist occupation.

What if Poland developed a working match?

Send in General Wever's Amerika Bombers! Forget about Washington. Take the cancer out at the source. NUKE NEW YORK NOW! Don't nuke Moscow. Demolish Stalingrad. Bonus points for taking out Stalin's name city. Force their unconditional surrender and take the victory up to the the A-A Line.

4 on Paris
1 for canada

Wht u talkin bout Luigi? Grand mufti was pals with Wolf

on his gay loser asshole ;)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutral_powers_during_World_War_II#Saudi_Arabia

They were like Nationalist Spain but for the Allies.

I don't think he would've destroyed London, he had an awful softness for anglo-scum.

Destroying American cities however...

Probably over Stalingrad, out of eternal spite.

Should have dropped it on himself

krauts are subhuman obese larpers like this

Israel

There is no possible way that nuking London or Paris could increase the hatred that the English and French already feel for g*rmans. It would simply be another insult in a very long list.

he did, he dropped it on the baltic front in 1944, when the after effects were known he swore he wouldn't use it. The manhattan project was a meme, germans did it all.

Berlin

Gg m8te and for what did we destroy ourselves again? For that that the English Empire is not anything more but a whimper in history and for that that Germany is overrun by muzzies.

no i dont schnitzelfaggot

it would depend at which time of the war, if it was around 1944 maybe either london moscow and maybe any east coast us city

Got any sauce for that?

He also stated Paris was too beautiful to destroy. The architecture etc.

Nice try but you can't fool me, Jean-Pierre Schlomoparte

He shouldn't have dropped it. Throughout the war the allies were pulling their punches because they didn't want to genocide the Germans, if Germany nuked the allies the UK would have carried out Operation Vegetarian.

Seriously even if Hitler was able to develop and drop a nuke its usage would mean an end to the courtesies of WW2 up to that point, chemical and biological weapons would be on the table.

London, Moscow, New York.

>Implying the allies fought a clean war.

I suppose you think the holohoax is real too?

Retarded ancap mongrel.

I never claimed they did. I claimed they pulled their punches by refusing to carry out operation vegetarian and similar plans that would have amounted to genocide. If Germany had nuked a city those plans would have been back on the table.

India

Fuck India

London

>if
>being this new

They should have just genocided the English and French and replaced them with Germans. The french were already heavily BLACKED even back then because they had been breeding with Africans for over 100 years at that point, and the English are a race of Jews.

>Germans should have genocided the Europeans who actually accomplished stuff

They planned it.

Right.. on.. the.. middle.. east

Berlin

On the Russians repeatedly, but by the time he'd have gotten it the Luftwaffe would have been so decimated that he'd have to capitulate at some point even if he turned the tide on the eastern front. Nuking London would have gotten Berlin and any population center larger than a hamlet flattened by the USA.

> a traitor always tells the truth

Moscow (if his bombers could reach it) or Stalingrad.

Depends on what time during the war he got it.

Probably on some crucial soviet formations to get back on their feet

>REEEEEEEEEE THEYRE MAKING UP TERRIBLE WAR CRIMES THAT WILL GET THEMSELVES IN EVEN MORE TROUBLE

French and English did not accomplish anything except for being the best goyim in all of history, building a global Jewish empire.

I would hope so.

Even if this supposed conversation was true, I would support it. By 1943 England had proved themselves to be horrific enemies to germany. I wouldn't be at all surprised that Himmler would say something like that, considering Churchill said the same and worse about Germany.
In fact, many people in England at the time advocated for a wholesale destruction of germany. If you look into this shit, there basically was no 'good side' in WWII, both were fucked up by the circumstances after WWI.

Arguing about it is pointless. We need to move white nationalism forward and drop the shit about WWII. Who cares. Ignore it.

Right into FDR's lap.

Definitely Darwin. He would obviously start with the head of the beast

Luxemburg

Current EU bureaucrats are former nazis.

Always trust an american for displaying the highest level of cognitive dissonance.

What cognitive dissonance? America is just as bad and I am anti-American. All of the allies should have been nuked. London would just be the first target.

Some French people were pro-Vichy for real...

>Hitler had called the English lower classes "racially inferior"
I hate Wikipedia.

redpill me on operation vegetarian

>If Hitler developed the atomic bomb, where do you think he should've dropped it?
According to the Nuremberg Trials, he did develop and dropped it on a town filled with tens of thousands of Jews who were instantly vaporized.

Berlin.

The (((allies))) would never expect that!

London
Stalingrad
Leningrad
Moscow

Back then, Jew York

Listen, either you can drop the attitude RIGHT NOW or I will take matters into my own hands. DON'T TICK ME OFF