Why are the boomers oblivious to how much they destroyed the west?

Why are the boomers oblivious to how much they destroyed the west?

Because they're solipsistic shitheads.

Why are you blaming boomers?

fuck you i got mine

They're not oblivious they just don't care.

All they care about is having a comfy life for themselves, fuck the rest of the world.

They were carefully brainwashed by media, the first generation to be, and by far the most complete form of control. I believe also that drugs that were imported here were designed to destroy their capacity for introspection and empathy. Through rejection of ethics and morals they drank the Kool aid of "might makes right" feeding their delusion that they really earned what they've got and were not just lucky. Other than that they're just kids who never grew up because they did not need to. Many realize this and overcompensate for it, becoming those "badass" motorcycle boomers.

because gen-x was 2 cool 2 blame even though current society is 100% their fault.

> spend kids inheritance
> that feel when i am a boomer

They believe that history began and ends with them.

Because they're morons who got everything and left school when they were 12.

They don't care. They've got theirs.

The Flynn Effect. They were the dumb cattle that were bent the will of a brilliant elite that fully understood mass psychology. They also truly believed that Democracy was the only way a people could live free from oppression, and that the dictatorships in Europe were an ultimate evil. The US foundation story is that we kicked off the chains placed on us by the crown of England after all, and we took a lot of pride in that.

Boomers also grew up in some of the hardest times, too. World War I, the Great Depression, World War II. Then a period of relative peace and prosperity, as we began fighting Communism. The Boomers took great pride in fighting some of the greatest enemies our (((world))) could create for them.

In their minds, they are the reason the US is as great as it is, and they're partially right. They're also responsible for how shit everything is becoming. They fell asleep at the wheel.

>Boomers also grew up in some of the hardest times, too. World War I, the Great Depression, World War II

Bruh....

>Boomers also grew up in some of the hardest times, too. World War I, the Great Depression, World War II
Ya boomers were born in the 50s and missed all of that.

If you use the earlier figures for when the Boomer generation began (mid-1940's). The early 20th century had a powerful impact on the American psyche. There was a previously unknown peace and prosperity, and everyone was afraid to ruin that. There was a very "don't rock the boat" type of mentality in the following decade or two. Everyone was supposed to go to church and work and raise their family and not fuck anything up. The 1960's and 1970's was a generation of kids that weren't directly effected by the sort of troubles their parents and grandparents were, and rebelling against that conservatism born out of those troubles. They lost themselves in consumerism and drugs, or their consumerism and religion.

The side effect of democracy and libertarianism is that we're all disconnected. There's no powerful central figure telling us what we should believe. You can't blame any one Boomer for ruining the world. There's no common vision or aim, and we were simply given abstract ideas like "spreading democracy". Ideas like "keep the US White" were undermined as "un-American".

"Boomers" are named after the post WW2 "baby boom".

Thinking they were around during the great depression, WW2 and even WW1 is truly retarded.

kek

They'd have to have be in the 80s now to have been involved with the actual devastating anti white laws

Hart- Cellar and UK Race Relations acts are from the early 1960s

The majority of those who have doomed us are long dead

pic fucking related

Interesting.

Because things haven't truly gotten bad yet. Just wait until the Boomers are rotting away in nursing homes and we finally get our revenge.

Boomers are just retards who believe heavily in making it on your own and personal responsibility despite coasting off of the successes of the previous generation. They believe in systems that don't exist and think if you're poor, can't afford healthcare, etc. you're just not working hard enough, big talk from a bunch of shitheads who grew up in an age of unprecedented economic prosperity. And these are the same assholes that want you to spend thousands of dollars to go to a good college.

rly thills my gills

> The boomer of the swamp

Because they are almost dead and they don't have to be.

>current society is Gen X's fault
>smallest generation yet
>does not control media, government or education
Explain this bullshit.

Because they have easy life since they're born.
To their eyes, their behavior is absolutely normal.
More, their behavior, according to them, is the best one. They're the "living proof": no one may pretend to a better life than their life; automatically their behavior is the best one.

They have no other referential. Moreover, they're sure of themselves: they enhanced the West.

Baby boomers have the arrogance of their parents generation without the work ethic. They love to spout how great America is but they only made it worse. Then they actually had to fight in a war. Muh Vietnam and everyone freaked out that a bunch of jerk offs had to go shoot dinks in the jungle for their corporate masters. Muh rock and roll Muh lsd

Boomers only care for themselves. They got good jobs, good wages, good houses, and good security for their future. They don't give a fuck about any future generation.

Please stop misusing philosophical terminology. Thank you.

Gen Xers are like 40 years old, TF you talking about?

You kids are so lazy and hate responsibilities. How about you stop playing your toy games, get your ass up and send an email to a place where you want to work? Maybe call, or God forbid even go there and ask whether they're hiring or not? Stop blaming boomers for your insecurities. Your success starts from yourself. This modern world is full of information, back in the day I had to go to library and read many books.

100%, burger

They absolutely refuse to listen.

>Take job that I'm offered through a connection
>Meet boss
>74
>Currently pulling THREE SEPARATE RETIREMENTS
>Still working
>highschool dropout
>No further education
>"Why don't you have more education user?"
>"I have a Masters and 20 tech certs."
>Constantly tries to get me fired
>too stupid to succeed

Why won't they just die?

*puts on Jefferson Airplane - White rabbit*
*smokes a joint*
*leans back*
*buys a house for a month's salary*
*buys a car for the same*

"Kids these days are so lazy, when I was your age I just walked up to the manager and gave him a firm handshake. Was on my way to 100k the very next day!"
"Now give me my fucking pension, because you are not getting this property you entitled lazy milennial"

t. millennial

>no "firm handshake"
6/10

I suggest you to do the same, man.

Get your ass up, throw tons of mail and phone calls, pretending you're a 25 nice looking white man, hard worker, no graduations, 2 kids. Looking for a job, 4 weeks holidays, 401K, medical and dental insurance, days off for the kids.

Call your bank manager, ask him a loan at 8%, 15 years, to buy a 800K house in a white neighborhood.

Keep us informed.

Until then, shut the fuck up.

They're narcissistic and are becoming too old.

Are there any similarities between the boomers and the people that were in power just right up until the collapse of the western roman empire?

They do not give a shit.

Roman empire collapsed because of its size.
Too big to be kept in good shape with the technologies of the time.

The boomers problem is not similar.

Still, a large number problem.

Some similarities though:
- dilution of money (fiat money vs coated gold coins)
- idleness
- use of slaves/immigration (see previous point)
- elite corruption
- low patriotic feelings

I don't need to, I've retired already. That doesn't excuse for your laziness. Get your ass up and learn something. Stop being useless. Build yourself a house while you're at it, your mother is probably ashamed of you

> Build yourself a house
>But not here, we outlawed new developments in order to push our housing prices all the way up
>I'm selling said house and spending all the money on being degenerate
>fuck you I got mine

Remember that they don't have to deal with the negative economic effects of marxism, so they are free to absorb and believe the constant jew propaganda on TV and in newspapers.

Weak bait