Tokyo Ghoul :re

Its a Suzuya/Kurona chapter.

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/4604765258
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Kurona is now more beautiful than Hairu.

Hanbee a best. Kurona a shit.

Haise for best Kaneki!

Rest well, Housewife Haise.

Farewell, Haise.

Ishida put a lot of effort in drawing Kurona cause she looks really fucking good.

Goodnight Haise

This arc has looked pretty fucking great the past 3-4 chapters.

Where the fuck did you get this shit scan?

Cute. Good taste too.

Old image cap from way back when people were trying to fix Mangastream's shit scans.

Touka best girl post.

Goodnight Haise

She is

So is this a red herring cause last chapter cliffhanger was talking about the death of a SC and something about a subordinate

Fits Suzuya and Hanbee perfectly

Why is it that Furuta is ALWAYS one step ahead of everyone?

Why Ishida is going this slow now? Nobody cares about Kurona.

> nobody cares

Everytime someone posts this they get immediately quoted with a bunch of anons saying "I care"

Are you just fishing for (Yous) or something?

Puppets, Puppets, get you strings cut

Puppets, Puppets, get your strings cut

You're getting boring, so I'll give you a present (no kidding)

You'll get to fly, no strings attached!

Don't be an idiot

It's the standard reply for every chapter on every manga thread. 'Why is __ still doing ___ ? Literally no one cares about ___. Bring back that thing I complained about one week ago.'

Posting Best Girl

>Rest well, Housewife Haise.

So is Kuro still working for Kanou after everything that happened?

Looks like she isn't tagteaming with Amon afterall.

Best at jobbing, maybe

Nah, seems like she's been on her own for quite some time.

Is he one step ahead of Amon?

Can the Clown use the power of ZeXal?

>Nah, seems like she's been on her own for quite some time.
Dude, her sister is right there. Don't ignore her

Of course he is, my good user!

So where in the fuck did Amon go?

What was his role supposed to be in all of this? fan service?

Cock teasing.

user this is going to be a long as fuck arc and his role will probably beat the end of it. This arc will be two volumes minimum, probably three.

It's probably gonna reach the hundreds.

tieba.baidu.com/p/4604765258

It seems theres more to the volume cover.

Arima's glasses or his own?

So, I wonder if she ate her sister? Implanted her inside herself? Or this is just how her kakuja has chosen to manifest itself?

those lips... imagine how they rub on Arima''s dick

Remember how he held the lizard in the part 1 cover symbolizong jason? They're probably arima's

Yeah, I was just thinking about that. Though upon closer inspection it looks like he's cracking his index finger.

Hanbee's fighting skills aren't half bad.

Man if Juuzou really does die Kurona is pulling some serious weight, to manage to kill him in front of three subordinates (assuming Hanbee is out of commission or can't fight properly due to his leg wound)

Oh true thats possible but id be highly dissapointed if that were the case. He doesn't even fucking do that anymore apart from that one time when he set the alarm off.

If anything she'll probably endanger them forcing Suzuya to die and protect them from Kurona's attack.

So Juzo is going to follow his master to death in the next few chapters?

That's pretty true, all the more ways to prove Kurona wrong that he truly cares for his subordinates.

This fight is already cooler than kaneki vs arima.

He could be cracking his finger at the same time he breaks or holds the glasses. Or something. They do look like glasses but maybe it's what my eyes want to see.

He is craking his finger but there are glasses too.

It may not be stylish, but...

I want to live.

I think it's more to do with her wanting Suzuya suffer the loss of someone he cares about like how Kuro watched Suzuya kill Shiro and made her suffer.

Suzuya looks like he doesn't even give a fuck about Kurona and her revenge.

So What's this exactly? Is this Kuro's Kagune speaking as Shiro or did Kanou really went through with it and somehow managed it to morph the two into one?

There aren't a lot of things that Suzuya gives a fuck about in general.

He really doesn't.

It's confirmed. The sexiest part of Kurona is her legs. Look at those miniature tits.

Well she talked to her in the previous chapter, but I think Shiro is dead and she basically used part of her own Kagune to create an imitation
Juzo looks pretty unimpressed though

Probably her imagination. Eto made talking kagune also (and a kagune ghoul from a corpse). Just need ro be creative and/or insane.

so the faggot donĀ“t die?

Would not fugg

Not even from the back? You don't have to look at it.

That's not just an imagination in her stomach, that is a face and head. Shiro has the whole package!

>!

Kurona was dodging his Jason swings pretty comfortably and then even defended herself against the surprise attack of his 3 subordinates.

Impressive showing.

The Suzuyafags butthurt when Kurona comes out of this the winner is going to be hilarious.

Are there even any Suzuyafags left in the general?

She does have quite an impressive skillset, and we still haven't seen shit.

But seriously, the Suzuya mooks are really good too, and Suzuya is godlike. I don't see him getting killed, his team is probably going to get killed by Kurona as revenge probably.

So Suzuya is the dead special class uh.

Shes probably got a kakuja too.

He has a pretty vocal and big fanbase on here. Extremely annoying.

Togashi said Suzuya is his favourite character, there's no way Ishida kills him, same happened with Hisoka from Togashi

It could still be Houji but considering we've switched to Suzuya vs Kurona instead of Houji vs Tatara it does seem more likely.

> that bottom panel

My fucking dick.

Do you have something to report?

> Togashi said Suzuya is his favorite character

Holy shit how am I not surprised?

Im pretty sure most would have predicted that. Either him or Furuta, but since the latter is a "new" character somewhat I expected Suzuya.

Reminder Kaneki could have saved Kurona.

I knew it

Kurona is such a semen demon good lord

Fucking crazy trap had to ruin everything.Ishida thinks people will sympathize with Suzuya during the fight because he made Kurona crazy.Not a fucking chance creep

What if kurona starts thinking of kaneki as her brother, and has a brother complex.

Ishida is really trying to put her in an extreme underdog position. We know Suzuya's underlings are extremely skilled so the fact they tagged along too is a serious overkill.

Kurona is going to get some major power reveals lin the next couple of chapters.

Suzuya is still the same edgy little shit to the people he fights. He only toned down on his edginess when dealing with his colleagues.

Imagine this

>Kurona vs Suzuya + squad
>Kurona kills squadmembers one after another to make Suzuya suffer like she did
>Suzuya loses his shit and falls back into his reckless mode
>makes a mistake and gets severely wounded
>as he dies he remembers Shinohara, his mama and all the fun he had at the CCG in these last couple years with his colleagues and Haise
>chapter ends with one panel showing Shinohara waking up from coma

You know what I'm actually pretty excited to see where Ishida goes with this storyline. After all the didappointments in this entire Cochlea/Rue arc so far, finally something that really interests me.

He better not switch to a different scene now, the cheeky fucker.

Eto became such a boring character. She is such a letdown. I don't expect anything from her anymore.

Guys, we all have to admit it.
Crazy Mutsuki is ten times more interesting than Crooked Eto.

Ishida put kurona in kaneki's crew after this arc. Make it fucking happen.

>Crazy Mutsuki is ten times more interesting than Crooked Eto

I think they're both great. They should become friends.

And kurona's ten times better than mutsuki.

WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING ANYMORE

Guys why is Kurona so beautiful

Apparently, insane girls are more beautiful so they can trick stupid men into falling for their charms. It's perfect.

Amazing how she just doesn't give a fuck.

I'm sure she can beat Suzuya.

link the chapter you fucking hebrew

It's already on the thread you retard