youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-graham-cassidy-20170918-story.html
archive.is/Gk8LA
youtube.com/watch?v=o57X9jHPnbc
youtube.com/watch?v=QqXoFFoqouM
medium.com/@DFRLab/electionwatch-final-hours-fake-news-hype-in-germany-cc9b8157cfb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Kellyanne.

reminder

Left or Right?

Bees do useful work in producing honey and work together in a harmonious society for the greater good of the hive. They are peaceful unless attacked. Wasps on the other hand are extremely aggressive, produce nothing of value and are notorious for pissing people off everywhere they go.

Redpill me on the Rohingyas Sup Forums

>Lazy!
state ran institution are like that, mind you I've never been able to decide which is the best version of that video, theres like 50 versions on youtube

Reddit Salt is amazing

I shit on the american flag everytime I hear the anthem

sandnigger

poor france. you are so fucked that you can't even form a complete thought.

Checkmate drumptards, Joe has figured your game out!

They're Muslims, what else do you need to know?

There’s something inside me that pulls beneath the surface...

t. mick cathonigger immigrant

Awoo

Awoo?

Fuck blumpf and fuck non football watching people.

CNN: RAND WILL VOTE FOR GRAHAM-CASSIDY IF THEY REMOVE THE BLOCK GRANT

Hahaha he budged!!! HE FUCKING BUDGED

PROGRESS.

Big if true.

They didn't do nuffin and historically violent Buddhist monks (more dangerous than kung fu monks) swore revenge on them after losing a bet with the Jews.

You're only 36 hours late, Joe. Not bad!

Fucking niggers not answering my question...

Reminder Milo is gonna be in Berkeley again in a few hours. This should be fun.

Lightbulb sputters on in mind of degenerate, low IQ television presenter.
>Too late.

Guys... I think i need help.
I was a "centrist" newfag last year.
I came here just for the lolz, mocking nazis and btfoing lefties. After some time, i caught myself agreeing with most of the fascist points of view (i guess that's what is called the redpill).
But after the last chain of events (NFL/BLM/#TakeTheKnee) i literally don't see niggers as humans anymore. I really want to see every single non-white, every liberal, everybody to the left of Hitler die.
I see jews in every corner, everything became a plot by (((them))).
How can i take the bluepill? I want my life back.

Ask it again, faggot.

Literally Goofus and Gallant

they treat the world like a netflix show and it makes for hilarious commentary from them. We on the other hand recognize the world as a God driven chaos with a Shakespearean poetic undercurrent

>IF THEY REMOVE THE BLOCK GRANT
well that's not happening

Is Kaepernik still out of a job?

LITTLE

ROCKET

MAN

Gas the wasps invertebrate war now

fucking faggot being a little bitch if she's not the center of attention

There is no going back. Welcome to realization that Jews have subverted every facet of our society and are actively destroying both the nation and Christianity simply out of spite for being called Godkillers.

Yes. He wasn’t given a contract/nobody signed him.

I haven't been following this as much as I probably should, what's the block grant and why does Rand want it removed?

You’re both faggots. Go fuck each other.

Thank you.

Trump carried out a false flag gas attack, then actually launched 59 missiles at a country.

Why aren't we calling Drumpf 'Rocket Man'?

AWOO

>Lindsey Graham
that cancerous obnoxious shit? honestly I wouldnt vote for anything coming from him either. the republican party is extremely incompetent

Sure thing, sweetie.

Well frankly you lack insight. Perhaps some grey market psychedelics taken in a safe environment may help. Then think about life from their perspective, the things they go through and their struggles. They are human after all just like you.

I lean to agree, but don't bet against it. They gutted the Paul Ryan and McConnell bills for votes.

Just to be clear, Rand is now "99% definite absolute no", as opposed to the flat "no" he was before. That indicates flexibility to deal.

The recent tensions were set off when a group of armed Rohingyas attacked a police barricade, killing about twenty Burmese officers. The Burmese are now retaliating.

You can never go back. Embrace the fight.

>tfw born just in time to see America blown by nuclear arsenal because of some mean tweets

because Dotard Drumpf is better

Why not? They need something by Friday might as well get anything then change it next year

>niggers
>human

Someone has never met a real nigger in their life. Say that after they murder your whole family, rape your mother, and burn your house down for $20

do not take drugs like that other faggot suggests. instead fight back against the scourge of globalist enemies.

The guilt dulls his mind.

>Donald Trump is literally all anyone in this country talks about

They don't understand they're losing

GRAHAM-CASSIDY BASIC GESTALT

It's a decent bill and surprisingly Federalist in design. Graham-Cassidy replaces the entire architecture of the ACA (Obamacare) and drastically reforms Medicaid and insurance subsidies. This is not "Obamacare-lite" or a quick fix. It is a different system.

1) Takes the Federal Government out of healthcare and instead redistributes existing ACA taxes (~$1.2 trillion per year) to individual states in the form of capped "block grants". Effectively it leaves healthcare to the states where it belongs and is a "Repeal without Replace" bill, as the states now create and manage their own health insurance and Medicaid programs

2) Ends both the individual and employer mandates retroactive to December 31st 2015

3) Ends the Medical Device Tax and other minor ACA taxes

4) Ends big insurance tax breaks and provides zero dollars for the existing ACA cost-sharing subsidies

5) Cuts medicaid expansion $239 billion by 2026 and redistributes Medicaid money from over-expanded blue states to red. Creates a new dynamic scoring formula for funding, rewarding fiscal responsibility. States like California will likely see a 60% decrease in Medicaid funding by 2026

6) Blocks Federal dollars being used for all abortion services except in cases of mother's life in danger, rape or incest

7) Protects pre-existing conditions under a separate program called CHIP, which forces insurers to provide bare-bones coverage in at least one affordable plan

8) Gives states flexibility to request waivers on most federal regulations to help drive down costs and premiums

As things stand, the bill still has a decent chance of passing by next week. Estimates have it at ~48 votes. It needs 50 + Pence to pass. Rand and McCain are 'definitely' "no", so Senators to watch are Murkowski and Collins.

Source (biased tone but good journalism):

latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-graham-cassidy-20170918-story.html

archive.is/Gk8LA

Yes. Let’s listen to New York Liberal who writes for a liberal newspaper called Mother Jones.
And let’s also hear advice from a man who cheated on his wife and murdered his intern and later on cheated on his wife again with his co-host, destroying two marriages.

Right, but according to Coulter, it doesn't remove the state lines. What's the point?

>50 people go into intervene with Trump on his style
>50 people walk out Pro trump and red pilled

you can't, you will become bitter and lonelier and will stop enjoying a lot of things. I personally stopped watching movies, TV shows, following sports, get annoyed with other people more

You need a balanced intake of information.

So THAT'S why people are mad at Mel today

>Rand will back it if they cut even less spending

He's a leftist in lolbertarian wool.

He's pretty based for a kike

Today either the 4th Reich will begin or Germany will officially become Germanistan

>tfw melonpilled on trumo

But is it really?
>protip: no it’s not

this guy has a problem

Lindsey wrote the best healthcare bill we've had yet though.

Read point 1.

Rand wants it removed because it basically guarantees $1.2 trillion in Federal Government taxes and spending. As a libertarian he is principally against big Government programs.

Nice cherry pick

Next you'll try to convince me that the french aren't black

Go fuck yourself, embrace the light that we are all human and want similar things for ourselves and our families. No race is inherently "the best," and everyone lacking dignity deserves a chance or 2 to be empowered. Murder, fascism, and half baked ideologies are retarded, Nazis are evil, and disrespectful rude faggots who hate themselves and reflect that hatred unto others through cruelty and violence. They are better off committing suicide than instigating mass atrocities and propagating hatred and cynicism on people who have done nothing to deserve those things. Fuck you, kill your self.

What's happening today

youtube.com/watch?v=o57X9jHPnbc

FUCK COMMIES.

German elections

>Both teams in London have numerous players kneeling
>YAAAASSS FUCK TRUMP AND DAT RAYCISS ASS FLAG. WE DON'T NEED EITHER

So. it begins

>Shheeeeeet

Germanistan has elections.

AfD is projected to go to 11%

german election i think

he's right, there will never be another comedian like Don Rickles.
Makes fun of blacks, jews, asians..
youtube.com/watch?v=QqXoFFoqouM

He's probably taking credit from the other guy

It would reduce costs without needing 60 votes.

Cool, thanks.

Nah, the (((polls))) give them 13%

Truth be told I could see the result being anywhere from 8% to 18% depending to which direction the polls are Jewed

This guy could be trying to co-opt the Trump move of misspelling a word in a tweet to make it get more exposure. Or he's just a fuckin idiot

>in London
???

Iosif, you were in my dreams last night.

Bullshit, he just doesn't want to lose on Medicaid gibs so he's pretending to be principled.

He's mocking them for spelling impeach wrong you fucking moran.

Santorum helped with it too I guess.

Ummm yeah, Rand. That’s why you aren’t president. You can’t stand up for our country. You can’t get anybody to stand with Rand. Pathetic.

Researchers say botnet with links to Russia started to promote hashtags on Twitter connected to the AfD over the last 48 hours

>The researchers said that a so-called botnet — a collection of automated accounts that can repost messages quickly to spread them widely online — with links to Russia had started to promote hashtags on Twitter connected to the AfD over the last 48 hours. There had been a significant spike in such online activities, according to the think-tank’s Digital Forensic Research Lab, in an effort to boost far-right turnout during the election.

>Ahead of Germany’s parliamentary election on Sunday, online supporters of the far-right Alternative für Deutschland (AfD) party began warning their voter base of possible election fraud and calling for observers. On Saturday, the eve of the election, their efforts increased, driven by anonymous troll accounts and boosted by a Russian-language botnet.

medium.com/@DFRLab/electionwatch-final-hours-fake-news-hype-in-germany-cc9b8157cfb8

Reminder that AfD shills = Rusbots

>lolbertarians
>ever standing up for anyone else

Happens every year.

Which only proves once more that Ann Coulter is a clickbait reactionary whore.

Allowing insurance to be bought across state lines would need to be in additional legislation (which is planned in other bills).

The same goes for legislation to prevent price-fixing on generic drugs.

Due to the convoluted and messy architecture of the ACA and Senate rules any additional legislation or rewriting/repeal of Obamacare regulations can only be done after you first repeal all the taxes and mandates. It also requires 60 votes to overcome the Senate filibuster.