Little Girl Sends Letter to Trump on Climate Change

Even an 11 year old girl can figure it out

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1506100158575.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cursive is still taught in Austria?

Why does she fuck up the f everywhere?

That's not an 11 year olds hand writing.
Even if it was, this is all from the parents. An 11 year old knows nothing about politics except from what the parent tells them.

>Little Girl Sends Letter to Trump

Appealing to the innocence of little kids only works with when dealing with feelings.

It doesn't work when they're just talking out their ass cuz their mom or teacher told them something and they're just parroting.

Thanks for the tips, sis.

Signed, Prez.

>(((11 year old austrian girl)))
I cant believe there is even a single person that believe this bullshit

>11 tear old girl
>see pencil traces around ink where they traced it to make it look like an 11 year old

whats the point of faking these?

Little kids don't know shit.

>lives in austria
You know who else lived in austria ? hitler

original said "11 y/o AUATISTIC user GURL" no lie and "climate change AINT real" again no lie. how do i know? im a 79 user MAN larping for show and i had my "law breaker" Mundo Garziel DePato Sinaloa yard cutter write it. Sup Forums is where I come to stupid around with the local talents

because appeal to emotion fallacies are wildly effective with simple braindead leftists, children are always invoked to push a political agenda

Why do 90% of adults have worse handwriting than this?

This.

>see pencil traces around ink where they traced it to make it look like an 11 year old

looked at it closely and I can see the traces too. What is the advantage of tracing the words with pencil first instead of just writing with pen to begin with?

why would anyone take advice from an 11 year old

Two last digits is the author's real age

They dont teach kids cursive anymore. Im calling bullshit

My cousin goes to school with Paula and she can confirm that Paula did indeed write this letter.

for real. my kids have Leap Frog REDPILLED Editions so they will be needing a carve out from that based sterilization of all kids. I meant generalization but backspace button is broken and popped off to boot

Fake, kids don't know how to write cursive anymore.

This.

That little girl is literally Hitler.

Climate change is a hoax orchestrated by the left in order to raise taxes and grow government.

The polar ice caps on Mars have been melting. Do you think it's all those cars being driven on Mars?

>Mr. Bresident

My son goes to school with Paula and he tells me she's a huge lying slut.

>"If a little girl can understand that climate change is real, then why can't YOU?"

Jokes on them, because I don't fucking care about it.

Paula is a stupid cunt roastie

What's the temperature of the earth, homo? I've never met a faggoty climate change libtard yet who knows.

In what way is climate changing and what percentage of that are humans responsible for?

Trump should send this girl to fix the environment!

wtf drumpf scared my newborn to death

Nice slide thread shareblue. Tell us more.

Sage and move on.

If it's a kid learning to write, they generally have those writing books where they trace letters and sentences, but those kids are 5-6 years old. Here it's just the opposite, trace it in pencil so an "11 year old" wrote it and get likes.

Goddamn parents using their children as virtue signalling accessories.

Can she vote?
Can she consent?
Can she avoid logical fallacies?
Can she send letter on her own, without asking or begging for money?
Can se legally earn money?
Does she pay taxes?

How is Trump going to stop india and china which produce more pollution than the top 10 white countries? How is Trump going to stop Brazil and Peru from destroying their forests to sell lumber?

The climate is always "changing" the debate is whether it's man made or not and it isn't because it used to be hotter before humans. Checkmate climate fags

I am not a little girl though

Fuck global climate warming change

The Titanic was wrecked by an iceberg melted off the north pole
Must have been all the cars
Not regarding all the other icebergs since antiquity
Maybe icecaps are not meant to be outside ice ages

Good thing Trump isn't a woman, else this might sway him

It's, who would have guessed, some made up shit from the disgusting commies in green. "Our" virgin president, a literal "ex"communist, as cringeworthy and ridiculous he is, handed this to the chad god emporer.
>h-hey m-mr god emporer trump, see, a 11 year old (trans?) girl wrote what you would expect her to write, since our school system is in the leftys hands, so please read it and help us tax the air we breath, it's for the (((common))) good!

This

Yes.

My 5 year old just asked me "Is Trump going to be as bad as Caligula?"

This is Drumpf's America...

if clime change hoaxers could stop using the term fossil fuels I could take them more seriously, it's like Rockefeller still trying to rip us off from beyond the grave

>My 5 year old just asked me "Is Trump going to be as bad as Caligula?"
the catholic church has this scam going where they point to tiberius and caligula like they were unusual

they were the fucking norm

>my name is paula
stopped reading there

Is there climate change? What about the icebergs that are breaking off, why cant they put a reflector up there a mirror or something? Or is the pole shifting i give up!

Golly gee wiz!

Guess the we have to change the Trump's campaign to appease this little female.

That's nothing, you should've heard what my 5 year old gender fluid bisexual demiqueer xir said about Trump and climate change!

>implying a 11 year old girl is concerend about politics and wrote this

yeah right

>Little girl

>not even an american citizen

why bother then? fuck off libshits

>I live in Austria
OPINION DISCARDED

By killing china industries trump is actually helping the reduction of CO2. Leftys should not be allowed to breed.

"11 year old"

I learned cursive from the age of 6 in private school

> with kind readers
> ig yo could tak a moment of time.

Let's see some advanced punctuation and phrases combined with mistakes not even an 11 year old would make. Totally legit.

> make letter from little girl asking NFL players why they hate america

Someone with penmanship get on this

another 11 year old girl writes to Trump:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1506100158575.png

> by 2012 the east coast of USA will be entirely under water!
> if you're not driving a hybrid, there will be an ice age caused by global warming by 2020!!
> all aquatic life will be destroyed because the ocean temperature increased by 1 degree ℉
> polar bears are walking on free floating ice :(

Why aren't palm trees growing in Pennsylvania? Where was the tidal surge that's going to wipe us all out

Jews and their (((climate change))). Top kek.

it might be a dyslectic f

When 11 year olds agree with your world view, you might to to examine your world view.

Cursive is the masterrace way of writing

Not if you fuck up the f's and s's everywhere

So, you're saying if you think like a liberal you're childish? It's almost as if, impulsively acting on, and believing in things based soley on emotions rather than logic, is irrational.

Really washes my dishes

Solely*

The US stopped teaching this because it's the future now and everything is typed in the first place.

I'd only believe madmade climate change is real if some motherfucking grey alien came down and showed off data he collected over the past 500,000 years.

>An 11 year old using cursive
I call bullshit.

There are thousands of little girls younger than that here on pol who support Trump.

She wrote the same letter to Obama but he couldn't read it

>American Flag

doubles GET

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

likely its whore liberal mother wrote it. either way, the 11 yr old deserves to be violently raped to death by peaceful sand niggers

> if if if if if. Okey dokie - Hussein Ubonga

>"11 year old girl"
Sure about that?

Literal brainwashing.

Unlike our children starting school after ~2005, all else around the world still learn cursive. I learned cursive in the 1st grade. I was ~8 y.o.

11 year old girl = the top expert on climate change they could find.

People can't really complain about deforestation while having most of their furniture made out of wood. Did you check before buying to know where it came from? Most of my furniture is of the cheap kind: a thin sheet laminate of wood covering thick sheets of glued sawdust.

Why does some Austrian hoe think her opinion is relevant to the President of the USA?

>not learning gabelsberger shorthand

kys

>Austrian

Fremdschäm.jpg. Dumb girl needs to realize Trump doesn't deny climate change, just the man made component. And he was one of the first to rightfully realize Global Warming as the hoax it is when he called out the Chinks in 2013. Today, more and more scientists stop using the term "global warming" and use the term "climate change" instead. Hmm...I wonder why.

the "russian cursive is hard" thing is a meme. i study russian and reading cursive is not any harder than reading english cursive. no two letters look the same, and the ones that are similar have specific tweaks so you can differentiate them.

yeah but you didn't have the handwriting of a 20 year old intern

Man made climate change is fake and so is that letter.

cut the 11 yr old bitches throat and then execute the mother. the hubby/daddy will watch and jack off cuz hes a cuck nigger sjw faggot

That's pretty good writing for a child not native in our language. I'm calling bullshit on this. Also, Trump never said we shouldn't do anything about global warming. He said he would really enter the Paris accord if the negotiated it, but other countries are being fags about it and not even willing to have a discussion on the matter.

>children's opinions on anything matters
Thanks for the belly laugh.

You are also a native English speaker.

if your writing looked like that at 20 then fucking neck yourself

>cant write
>thinks she knows something about climatechange
>look its ((NEWS))
kek dumb fuckin kids

It is abundantly obvious this is a 11 year old's handwriting. Whether the parents told her to write this or the teacher is irrelevant because the non-argument is dumb.

Because the older you are, the more you realize nobody gives a fuck about your handwriting.

That is the handwriting of a 30 year old woman. That is way too neat to be an 11 year old. I dont believe it.