Tfw you get triggered by people exercising their freedom

>tfw you get triggered by people exercising their freedom

Ehh you could also say he is exercising his freedom to say people should be fired over X

He really is senile.

>Freedom of speech means freedom from consequence

By god you people are retarded

So you think it's okay for firing people for their viewpoints?

To be fair, it's what the right has been doing all year.

>yfw the change is that there will be no more anthem to protest at

I wonder what the few foreign players do during it, I mean they aren't exactly going to be singing along either I expect

>blacks rebeling against the man
Why are people surprised?

Noone sings along, all we ask is don't be intentionally disrespectful. Foreign players don't act like entitled cunts because they are happy to be here

They stand, but don't sing or salute the flag.
It's a standard practice everywhere, as far as I know.
We aren't nationalistic at all, but you'd be damned if any of us took a knee or did something similar during a national anthem rendition on a NT match or whatever.

>land of the free
>have to stand up or people get triggered
Makes you think

>trump exercises freedom of speech on tweeter
>faggots get triggered worldwide
nothing new under the sun la

That's still going to be a loss for Kaepernick, and a win for Trump right?

>CK loss because no anthem or flag to protest anymore
>DT win because no more anti-cop protest bs anymore

>Noone sings along
Sounds pretty disrespectful to the flag and the country

They don't have etiquette in your country?

Niggers are still going to protest stupid shit, the anthem just makes for a convenient time to do it.

looks like the only one getting "triggered" here is you, snowflake.

We do but we don't get triggered so easily while circlejerking about our freedom.

'No'

This falls under abuse of power by every standard. (Normally) we wouldn't allow a sitting official to use his power to target private citizens with slander, or threats, or coercion.

>politics in 2017

At least you didnt hear much about Obama. Cant you go back to a nobody no one cares about as a president so we dont have to hear about it so much?

Google fired someone for exercising their freedom of speech. Didn't see any vitriol spewed at them

If you get your panties in a wad over people sitting down during the national anthem in a sports league that's not affiliated with the government except to use their money for stadiums and make them pay for ad placements, you have bigger issues.

>people should be fired by private companies for doing actions that in no way affects the general public

>Didn't see any vitriol spewed at them
Sup Forumsreddit got triggered hard though.

Companies do it all the time and they have the right to do so under employment clauses. The NFL is a private organization, you can be punished for not meeting their guidelines and it wouldn't be an infringement on your first amendment rights

Lol what? How is a tweet an abuse of power? He's not making any executive actions on this lol

He's calling for people to be punished for expressing their viewpoints. Sure, he's expressing a viewpoint too, but you're ignorant if you think that's the end of the discussion.

Exactly.

Trump and the right are just using the tactics of the left against them. Turnabout is always fair play.

>Another episode of niggers destroying what has given them so much

>americans making a big deal out of nothing

In other news tonight: water is wet. Back to you, LeSusan.

No one is saying you don't have the right to kneel retard. The problem is that these retards are doing it on company and customer time and not their own and sorry but people are allowed to not like what you have to say or do in this case.

Libcucks obviously don't know how government works

Eh I'm more just annoyed by it and will watch one of our multitudes of other sports instead as a result

Freedom of speech isn't freedom of consequences. Teams can kick these retards with no legal repercussions.

Funfact: in Malaysia, we dont just have our national anthem played before every sport (standing is mandatory by law - 100$ fine or 1month prison), we play the anthem in cinemas too (after ads and before the movie).

Not joking.

if the consequence is getting fired or getting jailed yes it does

That's right, give your rights to the companies, good little goyim.

Tell that to every other private company in this country. You know fuck all about American businesses

>we play the anthem in cinemas too (after ads and before the movie).
Don't let america know, they'd have it played 100 times during 1 movie sitting

Tell that to the jew from Google that was fored couple months back

Didnt see you kneeling to protest Google

Read a book, friends

not an argument

The company have their right to fire their own employees but to have an outside person wade in?

wait, getting fired over politics is a thing in the US? don't you have unions and labor rights?
what about muh freedomz?

>random dumb old obese cunt raging at tv via social media can tell employers what to do
>muh freedoms
>merica

freedom in America means free choice not free stuff.

You can get fired for associating your employer with extreme political beliefs. See the Google memo story that people have been mentioning ITT

You are talking about completely reinterpreting a constitution that you know nothing about.

>Sup Forums - Shitty Politics

expressing your ideas is "stuff"?

this seems very mild to be considered "extreme political beliefs"

I wouldn't say he had extreme positions. That's what made him getting fired baffling.

You need a distraction when you've hired 3 different foreign agents (Page, Manafort, and Flynn) in your campaign and administration

Google didnt fire him until the entirety of twitterdom said he should be fired

Exactly

Libtards think this is a 1st amendment issue when it's not

God I hate libtards

A job is "stuff". You are not entitled to one.

lel, 90% of Sup Forums is cancer redditors, you have to go back weeb/r cunt

try pushing politics repeatedly in your work place and see what happens. Not just having a conversation about current events with your work mates but making a 'political stand' in your job

you'll get warned and then fired if you keep it up

>a foreign agent president hires foreign agent staff

Trumptards will continue to defend this

trumpfags cling to their lame duck

A company not liking what you have to say and firing you is not an infringement of the first amendment. As for labor laws, employees sign contracts that specifically say that a company reserves the right to fire them for any behavior they consider unethical. Private enterprise isn't bound by those regulations nor should it be. This is why kneeling became a big deal because these players did it on company and fan time and not their own

Basically saying fuck this flag and country isn't extreme? Ok

Cry more faggot

Sup Forumsreddit will always defend him.

I'm not crying, if reports are to be believed the players are the ones who were crying about Trump's comments lol

liberals do it all the time. turnabout is fair play

yeah that doesn't men you can get fired for no reason without a big fat check

not true, if my company fired me over politics i'd be entitled to a pretty big sum or, if i wanted, reintegration
sure i'd never make a career or get promoted, but that's obvious if i make an enemy of my boss for any reason

Does anyone who isn't a baby boomer get triggered over what people do before our mandatory pre game patriotism displays?

It's not just any politics. You can't get fired for saying you endorse a certain candidate or whatever, but if you are insulting the country and stirring up controversy in a business that relies on mass appeal, you are underming the owners business and affecting the teams profits as a result you can be fired

>I'm not crying lol

>muh librels

absolute state of american politics. Everything is black and white to them.

Liberals get the bullet too

Autistic, neet 20-somethings who believe the President is Daddy

Only rural retards think this
>go protest oreos

snowflakes from the right are pathetic.

moreover, how is respectfully kneeling for the purpose of cause awareness "disrespecting". I drove by a church this morning. Apparently it was full of people disrespecting god.

>abuse of power
>a few comments
>a tweet

Grasping at straws this hard and it's less than a year into 4 years. How triggered will you be during year four? I suggest you pace yourself.

expressing a political idea being unhetical is a huge stretch

kneeling is traditionally a respectful gesture, i don't think it's as extreme s you make it out to be
if he turned his back or even just remained seated would be worse (maybe he did that too, i've not been following this whole thing too closely)

and geriatrics

>fat old boomer cunt who whines endlessly about absolutely everything he doesn't like on social media
>completely retarded
>redditors try to spin this mong as some kind of subversive Sup Forums hero
wew this site is absolutely fucked

>respectfully kneeling
What exactly is respectful about saying "fuck you, and your flag, and your country" what is respectful about kaep generalizing all police officers based on actions of a few?

why did you use quotations for something that wasn't said? Kaep made some missteps for sure, but he's also not doing any kneeling any more. So I don't know why you brought him up. You're retarded.

The US president shouldn't be playing the role of an outraged twitter user, should he?

In this country you are asked to stand for the anthem. Defiantly kneeling with your fist in the air is not respectful. Many Americans take this as a personal insult. If you want to protest police brutality do that rather than just saying "fuck whitey fuck amerikkka" like kaep does

It's funny when the left call anyone a snowflake when their entire platform is based on whining.

The fact that they're kneeling because criminals are getting shot because they're engaged in criminal behavior just makes idiots like you look dumber.

Maybe people find it difficult to be proud of a country that elected Trump

He started the whole thing lol now you wanna say he's not relevant? Fact is kaep said some awfully offensive shit and now there's a backlash

>Defiantly kneeling with your fist in the air is not respectful
Fucking Jesse Owens
>Many Americans take this as a personal insult.
The ABSOLUTE state of Americans. How fucking triggered can you faggots get?

i'm actually not a leftist. those snowlfakes are faggots too. You shouldn't support something that you detest simply because it suits you this time. That's violating your own principles and its fucking indefinsible. the fact that you went to "you idiots" just shows that you are being driven by triablism rather than reason.

>doesn't understand what he's talking about
>tells others to read a book

Okay

Imagine the employment tribunal if May May started screeching on twitter and your boss followed her lead and sacked you. Free money.

he's literally not involved with the current kneeling. he did start it. take up your problem with kaep, but there's no reason to boycott the organization that won't hire him lmao.

>live in the land of the free, home to the statue of liberty
>complains about liberals being anti-american

I don't even remember what people are "protesting" over anymore.
is it just more "Everything I hate is Nazi" BS?

Jesse Owens stood tall and proud and didn't kneel like a bitch, not to mention there were ACTUAL civil rights issues going on at the time, unlike now

>trump making it worse

now the whole Raiders offensive line is going to kneel. this is going to get hilarious

>Land of the moderately free
I don't know what's worse, Trump entering a name calling contest with the special needs dictator or that. Pathetic.

If I'm being honest Kaep isn't the only reason I'm done with the NFL. It's full of thugs and criminals like Adam Jones and Joe Mixon that don't deserve to be put on a pedestal but that's just my opinion