Why is there so fucking many remainers on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oF1mHvJ3UcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

butthurt Germans losing control and Slavs losing gibs

i am loving the absolute destruction of the fabric of your wicked culture and history britbongs

Theyre called remoaners

also number one in box office, film of the year in UK. Even your precious monarchy isnt sacred. You guys are hosed.

How does it feel to be an irrelevant backwater that nobody actually cares about who live forever in our shadow? Also don't forget you're objectively British :^)

I'm not!
My ancestors slaved away in the poorhouse for nothing!

There aren't. When people on Sup Forumsget bored they larp as the retarded side of the debate for (you)s.

kek. Fuck brits. They are worthless subhuman scum

13 gonw but not forgotten. We got 18 and mountbatten

UP DA RA

You don't even have your own currency and you speak a language that's not yours lmao

Fuck off Milo
#notmyfaggot

>is there
are there you illiterate cunt.

haha no, irish BTFO'd britbongs, you got to keep that failed west britain abortion called Northern Ireland, which you will be unable to hold onto post -Breit. Your own PM teresa may's slogan for brexit is shared-future. You guys aren't a real nation anymore. Brexit is just throwing toys out of a pram. Britbong is finished, good riddance.

Atleast they have a culture and history Seamus O' Daydrinker

RA mongs run from UVF

*sees flag*

Nope, you live in the British isles, you're British. You will forever be British. No amount of hoop jumping can slip you out of this reality. Even when the EU annexes you you will still be British. How does this make you feel? Are you upset? You seem upset.

>flag
not as worthless as sweden sven, now get off your computer and prep the bull

>*gets blown to pieces by the undefeated IRA*

topkek

I'm Irish

>no currency of their own
>their laws are made in Brussels
>gay Indian prime minister
>Papist cucks
>their 'nationalists' are literally communist Paki lovers
>they were only relevant when part of the UK
>3rd of the island is still occupied
>deemed non-white due to their criminality

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF POTATO NOGS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Sweden
Need I say more?
That's how I say it and that's how I spell it.
Remember as soon as you have to point out grammer it means you've already lost.
Why can't we just dump loads of lead onto it so it sinks into the ocean?

noone considers ireland british except illiterate american chimps. Britain has fallen, there is no british anymore.

What good is the EU when it's run by multiculti fucktards like Martin Schultz for years? How did he ever get there anyway? Not through elections as today's German federal elections will proove.

is you on holiday?

say what? american culture?

I'm a ethno-nationalist mate. Your grammar is just shit and unbefitting of a white Englishmen. You're saying it wrong and spelling it wrong.

They don't consider Ireland British and it doesn't matter how people feel, you live in the British Isles. You're British, just as you are European because you are native to Europe.

>Nope, you live in the British isles, you're British. You will forever be British.
How can we get rid of them?
Can't fucking stand them!
See pic.

Yeah

So fucking what!
I'll say what I want m8!

you don't have even a real religion,protestant religion was made on the fly by a fat king who wanted multiple different wives. Henry the 8th was the first to live the lifestyle of the modern british woman. Y'all need Islam.

Fuck the queen

But Britain is over, you'll never see 2020 without some major name change I reckon, Britistan or something. To appease your muslim populace.

pic also related

She's german anyway!
Get rid of the monarchy, get rid of parliament, get rid of the lot!

Get outta swedistan, unless youre also raping the females cos sven's not up for it. If so, enjoy. Is it as bad there as the memes make it out to be?

Thats ok, but i'm telling you facts that you can escape and i know they bother you because your kin are always so upset that you will never be able to escape us.

>i have no understanding of royalty or European origins the post

And then what? Ask Austria for another Führer? I don't think they have one at the moment.

Americans don't consider Ireland British ya cunt. Our retards don't either... they couldn't even find you on a map.

Muslim pop is at 8-10% at most. Sup Forums jokes have actually influenced how you see the world, sad.

your royal family will be culturally enriched too, this film is to ready the public for this reality.

Because remainers are pro-white immigration, while you guys are pro- paki, poo and west indie nigger immigration. Like those cucks Farage and Hannan.

You can have em m8!
We don't want em!

These are protestants, proves how much you need to breed with the mudslimes

UK is dead tho

What fucking country are you supposed to be from?

corbyn pls go

Why would you even want to immigrate to another country. Have some national pride for god's sake.

hahaha loyal to the captain even as you sail over the waterfall. Sad.

the rate it is rising tho. Muhammad is the most popular name 5 years running. Bye britbong, bye william.

He has just been handed an official note by top people in the Catholic Church saying that they consider him to be a heretic and to change his ways.

Ok but you're still British.

In London. Because they name all their children Mohammed. If every white kid was called John, that'd be most popular name.

>guys let's stop white christian polish moving here and instead bring more in more from the commonwealth (pakis and kenyans) and lets make our own free trade deals with shitty third world sweatshop countries and compete with them

latvia fucking dumb anglo

Ireland is free from the crown pal. The Queen can't steal our children anymore.

This, euros in the UK / euros on proxies. Same as the anti-anglo threads etc

Yeah thats true, but you're still British none the less.

They just spend more time on here because they don't have jobs to go to.

London, Machester, Rotheram, Bimingham, Liverpool, everywhere except rural cornwall, dorset and buttfuck nowhere. Where muslim names are still in the top ten. You're finished Britbong.

>guys the EU is awful but so is our government so lets not get out of the EU cos it's better to have two awful institutions ruling over us than one

Latviwhat?

Your prime minister is an Indian faggot, glass houses mate

Europeans are strange

Liverpool is still very huwhite surprisingly. I doubt it will be in 10 years though

theyre about to be voted out next election for sinn fein, the nationalist party. That faggot ill be gone by next year, if not sooner. Identity poliics got him there and he's literally invisible in discussions of the irish people, noone knos who he is aside from a gaylord placeholder for a real leader.

Haha okay, when is Irexit?

>Scousers
>White
WEW!

never, businesses will be booming in Ireland thanks to brexit, we still keep our national identity and improve our economy while Britain gets Blacked/Shitted.

Ignorance truly is bliss

That image explains a lot

>Women in power
>Ever

And your evidence for that? Some pole or burger on Sup Forums?

Remoaners

yeah i was repeating the MSM there, but irexit would be lovely too. Fuck mother merkel.

Lol you actually believe this?

Major cuck. I'm from Ireland and you're an embarrassment. I need to get off Sup Forums the Irish and the Brits on this thread are full neets

I'm not a neet and from ireland doesnt mean irish. your traitor parents living in uk are not irish either.

>uses old geographical term so therefore we must be what it is named after
youtube.com/watch?v=oF1mHvJ3UcM