This is a real

>this is a real
like this nigga really thought it out, typed it into his phone, proof read it, said "dis what imma tweet famalam, dis what the American people need to hear" and pressed the tweet button confidently

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/05/uselections20084
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/05/uselections20084
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The niggas a straight up clown what u expect?

Muh dick

Bix nood

well, they have to make their puppet do *something* to please the mob. since there won't be a wall or anything else they have let him promise, they have him do some meaningless culture war stuff.

hillary won
deal with it

drumpf is a bitch ass nigga

>Famalam
>TRS memes

>Jewish infighting confirmed

Every day I love him a little bit more. What a boss.

Aye dis cracka a bitch homye i whupp his shit easy n i fuk his muhfuggin wife n daghter cuz he racist in dis bix nood muhfugga ooga booga

ayo you be sayin

Wow we have a wigger here, hello shill

JUST

Shut the fuck up you bix noods. Learn how to speak English before talking about politics.

Based Spainbro

He's snarky on purpose, it triggers the left which makes them stupid. A man with infinitely more power than them sticking his tongue out and mocking them. Art

fuck outta here broke ass hatin ass nigga kick rocks lil nigga fuck u mean

Yes thank you for confirming that Trumps tweets are written by Trump. Now scurrie along Tyler, pathetic Jew boi.

ROCKET MAN BTFO

NIGGER FOOTBALL LEAGUE ON SUICIDE WATCH

He will lose 2020 by a land slide

MAximum b8

Back to Africa you go, nigger.

Against who?

Someone slap OP in the back of the head, he's stuck on Nigger.

fuck outta here nigga football is a blackamn's sport you better prepare for war talkin shit about our game and our players npw sit the fuck down on them bleachers while the big boys play fuck nigga

Fuck niggers.

You guys are cool. Shame we split over royal squabbles a 1000 years ago.

Did you expect him not to respond? He can't fucking help himself lol

Don't like it? go back to Nambia

Indeed my friend, we should have stayed together. The Iberian Union will rise again.

shut the fuck up you stupid cunt before I whip your ass like we whipped you guys back in 1845.

JEB "THE JEB" BUSH

theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/05/uselections20084

YEAH THE PEOPLE WHO ELECTED A BLACK MAN INTO OFFICE ARE RACISTS.

And here's the archive
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/05/uselections20084

based Hobbes was right

White people>Black people
Niggers are inferior.

>He's snarky on purpose, it triggers the left which makes them stupid
This. I can't believe liberal fall for this shit.
>Trump: "Make America Great Again!"
>Liberals: "Bu-, huh? Um, NOOooo! America is like SO not great! America has NEVER been great! It's racist to say things like 'America is great' It's dangerous to make statements like 'America is great' (I sure showed them!)"
He makes them lose the counter argument before it even happens. They take his bait every time.

He tuned up a BLM fagtivist. He's alright.

did you norwayfags get invaded by sandniggers yet?

it's realDonaldTrump account, it's not like he stopped being free citizen when he became the Presidend.
You have to appreciate it you finally have a human as a president instead of a fucking robot controlled by some secret unelected group of jews.
ans also you're a fagoot.

sneakin dissin like that will get yo ass fuckin smoked lil white boy dis aint the 1800s no more niggas got straps now ill blow a fuck nigga head off for talkin all that racist shit

k

Shut the hell up before I give your ass a beating you uneducated cunt

kek.

You stupid niggers are all "whites be racist blacks canna be racist homie", why dont you learn some proper grammer you fuckboy

Nigger, I am white and shall fuck your mother after I beat you and any living male family members you have that haven't been killed by Nigger gangs

So you gonna stay quiet you little pussy or what?

Trump is a god you stupid niggerfaggot.

ok so why u bouncin all up on my cock like dat all im sayin is if i see racist pussy nigga like you imma bust at em iss on sight when ypu fuckin old cracka ass fuckin bitch nigga hop off my cock

Portugalfag, how is the sandnigger invasion?

OK larp confirmed. Last one was good tho

>HAHA OH WOW WHY DID TRUMP TWEET THIS DIDNT HE KNOW THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WON'T LIKE THIS, WHAT A FOO-

we elected him because he tweets things like this. he is not hurting himself by continuing to tweet.

what about this is so hard to understand?

He's not the president we deserve.
He's the president we need.

White people cant be racist you stupid cunt, use some proper grimmar you unintelligible inbred.
You hate slavery? Democrats loved it. Take it up with them and get your sister checked cause I think I knocked her up. Or was it your cousin? You all look alike to me, you faggot.

>little rocket man

I mean for fuck sake. What is it like to be a white man in America just now. Holy fuck it must be 10/10. What a fucking guy. Meanwhile our PM does nothing but pander to people.

how the fuck did you not figure that out by his first post? you must be retarded.

You a democrat? SLAVERY. Leftist Idiot confirmed. Hows your antifag gang holding up?

Praise Kek, by our Shitlord Sargon.

I've never seen him with a phone in his hand, he obviously has a secretary who does this for him

Trump is asking America to boycott cable and satellite television, you should listen to him and cancel your services

>cracka
this term refers to the whips used by slave masters to discipline slaves

ewwww

bix nood

Does anyone here speak nigger? I cannot understand a thing this sub-human types and as of yet I do not know of a translator for niggerese. Maybe there is a retard translator?

Yeah, what a fatass.

Are Americans just now waking up to the fact that the NFL, NBA, and MLB are all infested with niggers that hate America?

Too bad the GOAT is a white guy. Football is just playing chess with niggers as the pieces. Go pick up that ball and run for me niglet.

We did take one course of 'dahoodspeak' in math class but i dont know if its the same dialect.

If I'm on my phone I will not step behind th desk of an oval office.

Yes.

He's fucking retarded no matter how you slice it. Little Rocket Man? I bet Kim is laughing his ass off

Not if you're conquered by sandniggers you won't.

There is definitely a motive behind this. He's not saying and tweeting this for no reason. He wants people to get riled up and pissed off at this. Everyone is taking the bait.

He is trying to start a fight. One which I hope we get. It has been a good long time since we had an old fashioned meat grinder. I can think of several million millennials that need to be thrown into it.

>2017 get

American footballs cancer though. It's one big cucking psyops against the american people

Iberian fags you need to push back invading welfare nigs quickly and without mercy or its gonna be the moor invasions 2 elecrtic boogaloo

Iberian fags you need to push back invading welfare nigs quickly and without mercy or its gonna be the moor invasions 2 electric boogaloo

I want donald to shoot kim personally.

Kekd heartily.

Americans need to be normal and redpilled like these fine folks

>White people = Black people > White trash = Black trash
Fixed

Larping white boi with a nigger obsession. You don't have to act black to listen to rap music, Tyler.

Okay sure thing nigger.

Fuck BLM

Man that nigger has dirty fingernails

How dare you give Trump a val;id reason for what he says!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MODS MODS MODS
This man isn't thinking with correct thought! Illegal Opinion!

Lots of love to you, too

kinda sad to see mericans fucking about with politics the way we do. Still fun though.

He is not the president we need

He is the president we deserve

yeah if only I was a white man in america where I was going to be a minority in a few years and might get picked for the draft to go get shot by gooks because my retard president cant stop being an internet tough guy

Fuck all these sports leagues. Being a professional ball fondler is the only major career path for niggers. If they want to fuck it all up, let them.

keep crying bitch nigger, americans are going to reject negro felon league and all the other trash real soon

Yeah, yeah drink bleach you commie larper.

Where were you when Donald Trump killed the NFL. They'll be bulldozing stadiums at the end of the season

Shaddup with the nigger talk you literal nigger