(((Abdul Wahab)))

The Islam that Sup Forums hates was invented by a Jew

oh look - yet another
>everyone who ever did anything significant at all is secretly a jew
thread
Can you just give me a list of historical persons who are not alledegly a jew? I think thats easier at this point.

Jews unironically invented everthing. Really makes you think

> protip: you can't

>Jews unironically invented everthing
>everyone who ever did anything significant at all is secretly a jew

Stop trying to steal my job!

Also:
>Really makes you think
>protip: you can't
kek

House of Saud are kikes. Israel and Saudi Arabia are one in the same.

Imagine all of China were muslim because they got conquered one year back when

Thats how sad it is seeing Europeans be christian

Anyone who betrays their culture for the status quo is so weak they deserve to lose that culture

Adolf Hitler

literally the biggest jew of all, responsible for the creation of Israel

Reading about different forms of Islam has been quite interesting, Wahhabism is the *autistic screeching* of Islam

You don't understand why Hitler was so pro-Israel. I'm going to tell it to you but you're not going to understand it (protip: Final camp)

This is a very low content thread. Shame on you.

All I know is that Mohammed was pure white aryan and Islam was brother to the white aryan Old Testament.

Islam founder Mohammad was married to a rich jewess.

Back then it was a white aryan Hebrew, dumbass.

Obviously the Khazars infiltrated but who cares, desu. Obviously not OP with his low content thread.

There is no proof he was Jewish at all.

/asp/ told me Macho Man Randy Savage was a Jew. It broke my heart.

Kinda takes down Sup Forums credibility imo. It´s like lefties calling nazi to whoever disagree with´em.

>Poffo was born in Columbus, Ohio,[5][6] the elder son of Judy and Angelo Poffo. His father was Italian American and his mother was Jewish; Poffo was raised Roman Catholic.[15]
Jesus they're everywhere

Pretty common in pro wrestling, considering it is television.

And for future reference, Savage is a common Ashkenazi name

His last name was Poffo, Savage was just the gimmick. Maybe what you said had something to do with it, I think it's just a good gimmick name and that was a (((pure coincidence))). And yeah there have definitely been quite a few Jewish wrestlers. Savage just caught me off guard.

Well at least he was raised Catholic. Does that mean he can still be /myguy/?

Islam as a whole was invented by jews. They were all jews before they converted. And now they are majority sub Saharan niggers.

Muslims are the ones flooding the west!

You should know that I don't get to decide whether he's /yourguy/ or not, dunno about his political views etc.

Yeah... At least we know Warrior was based and said shit like "queering doesn't make the world work" and such.

>Abd al-Wahhab died in 1792
>First photograph taken in Europe in 1819 or later

That's not him fucktard.

Goldberg most notably. The alpha Jew, much unlike the fat inbred retards that surround me in NYC

no shit, all 3 abrahamic religions are jewshit

Islam is all the same; shit

On the other hand, the jew>USA>Saudi hierarchy is hard to deny.