Stand up! Stand up for Britannicastan

NFL kicking off in London today. Players kneel for the Star Spangled Banner and rise to their feet for God Save the Queen.

How does that work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u2RtA-nGzFc
streamable.com/9mwtc
youtube.com/watch?v=UvBsXBV4obA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quintessentially American... and I'm not even trying to be ironic there either.

On an unrelated note please stop trying to push this shit sport here, nobody cares.

vid where

>kneel for the nation that gave you your freedom
>stand for the nation that brought you as a slave
damn niggers really are dumb

Yahoo is streaming the game live - I didn't record it, just grabbed a screen cap when I realized what they'd done. I'm sure someone will upload it to Youtube.

Going to another country to shit on the USA. Squabble at home, but ffs don't travel to another country to shit on America. That's borderline treasonous.

why is the NFL in london? do bongs even watch football?

Its a huge story over here. Be glad you don't have to deal with shit like this.

CNN airbrushing the optics of standing for the UK anthem... no mention of it. They just hate America.

youtu.be/u2RtA-nGzFc

>Stand for God Save the Queen

heh

Revoke all of their passports and leave them in Londonstan. See how much they like it somewhere else

You.. have no understanding of history, do you?

They have done matches in London for a while, haven't they? I actually went to one and it was fucking boring.

apparently they want to have 10 years of games in london, i just cant figure out exactly *WHY* they'd want to do that
it seems fucking stupid to me
no one outside of america even watches american football to begin with and im sure you were the only bong to go that found it boring
hell, i find it boring

They send the worst teams to London because if they send good teams it might fuck up the playoffs. I have no idea why they even bother sending teams to London to sell their "product" to Europe, when they product will always be shit.

They should just play the Super Bowl in Europe than way neither team gets a home game.

I liked football until the nogs ruined it

u mad ?

fucking niggers ruin everything

>the world is crashing and burning

>"MUH FOOTBALL"

just nukes us all, kim

end this pain

I liked watching it on thanksgiving day because it was an excuse to get loud and drink with my cousins, grandfather, and uncles
i'll watch hockey if its on and i'll watch highschool and college ball but that's pretty much it

Haha, those dumb niggers took Trump's bait completely. This isn't even a game, it's 1D nigger checkers.

part of that crashing and burning is cultural marxism destroying the west.

We are waging a cultural war as well.

>Yahoo is streaming the game live
Baltimore & Jacksonville.
why would anyone watch this?

The only people that attend these things are American expats and those who for whatever reason like American sport

Care to expand, Britslaver?

>u mad ?

Mad? no. Astounded by the degree to which their self-absorption has resulted in tone deafness and disrespect to the people who pay their salaries (the American people). yes.

They stood for your anthem so they're your niggers now.
No backsies.

>those tri-dubs

Nice

>i just cant figure out exactly *WHY* they'd want to do that
>no one outside of america even watches american football to begin with
They're trying to garner interest in the sport internationally. The idea is if we play it enough overseas and people come out and see it, over time it will grow in popularity.

In other words.... all part of the globalist plan.

>niggers kneel before a niggerthletics games
>this is news somehow

The state of media atm is an absolute joke

too bad that will never work because American football requires tons of equipment and training while Soccer just requires a makeshift ball and two makeshift goals.

Britain was the main force behind stopping slavery

wew lads, we did it.

streamable.com/9mwtc

just wait till this afternoon. oh boy

Same with baseball but that sport has a healthy international community. At least in South America and Asia anyway. I don't see why they wouldn't keep trying. Maybe start with Canada first though.

Dark times.

There's the video. Stand up, hands on hearts, boys... GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!!

You're fired.

youtube.com/watch?v=UvBsXBV4obA

WTF, glad I do not support that crap in any way.

B A S E D ! ! !

woah!
>being this retarded

White America is seeing on a daily basis that there is no hope for living side-by-side with these people.

They don't care about players, just eyes and selling gear. They're talking about moving a team there. Mexico too

Does the black population have any demands or are they just trolling?

If they kneel for the Star Spangled Banner but not for God Save the Queen they shouldn't bother coming home.

"Let us commit crimes without repercussions"

They think the Qween is Beyoncé, that's why.

I have never even heard of this until now. I don't think a single Briton has ever watched a game of handegg on local soil

I assume it's for all the burgers in Landan

Baseball just needs a bat, a ball and a mitt. If you want to be extra fancy bases but really you can play it with a backpack for each base

MURRICAN FUTBALL needs fucking body armour and rugby goals

In the US, the UK had no real effect, but the African slave trade was stopped due to British blockades of Africa, mostly not to end slavery but to stop other European powers from taking slaves to boost their economies.

Funny you should ask. Yes, yes, they have demands.

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

Anglos enslaved them

fpbp

Whyd you want to support the Confederacy then?

I'm going to Twickenham to watch an NFL game soon.

Frankly, American football is about 5 billion times more captivating than English football. You don't get pansy ass inbreds diving to the ground every time another player looks in their direction, the game is MUCH more strategic, plus the men are better athletes, plus the USA is a better country than the UK.

There's lots of reasons to go

I just hope there's none of that bullshit kneeling while I'm there

Well, here is where we can start, "White people, if you have no descendants, Will your property to the NRA...

>haha I stand for colonialism!

Let the collapsing 30 million (Kek they're so tiny and pathetic) Island of Dr Moreau keep an. I wonder how much $ they'll make playing nigger egg there? £15,000 a year? I'm done with spectator sports. It's like cucking your body. You do realize you can throw a ball and run right?

You braindead sack of human feces. BRITAIN was the ruling power over the colonies that became the United States when these niggers' great great great great great grandcoons were brought to North America as slaves. Britain did not dissuade the practice. Did not bar the practice. Did not outlaw the practice. Fucking cocksucker.

>1D nigger checkers

I don't see how equipment or training is an issue.

Sports in Europe are generally done at clubs where they can provide you with everything you need.
And new sports come up all the time, latest trend is paddle tennis.

American football was somewhat popular in Europe for a short while.
There were teams from several cities including Amsterdam and televised games.
But once the novelty wore off nobody cared anymore.

wtf I love the NFL now

This is how you bait

What's the significance of kneeling? Why does it upset Trump so much?

No one knows

>Why does it upset Trump so much?

In America, you stand for the national anthem. It's a sign of respect and unity. Even if you disagree with one another, everyone should agree that they are part of the same country; the system that protects your right to be free.

This kneeling thing is some BLM cooked up protest. Because the problem, they believe, is America - not living for da gibs, and committing crime.

Does it upset Trump? I doubt it really does - he is correct, however, in fingering their absurdity and using it as a wedge issue.

Holy shit I knew there were a lot of nigs in the NFL but it looks like over 90% are nogs

>National Felon League

Why do people care what a bunch of dumb niggers think about anything?

Is there team all blacks? Pretty racist desu

If you are basing that statement on that particular picture, the ones standing in the foreground are players... but the brown sea behind them are typical British people.

All these butthurt little faggots ITT
>Demonstrate with force
>Reeee why can't they peacefully protest
>peacefully protest
>Reeee why would they do this?

You're all little bitch boys.

It's thinking like this that leaves you so vulnerable to 4d chess. Stay playing 1d nog checkers. Stay mad.

they recognise their true head of state, good lads

captcha: prada Compton

they think it's about their queens 'n shit

>nation that brought you as a slave
yeah literally everyone chipped in a few quid.

There has been a game at Wembley (our biggest stadium) every year for the past few years, I always record the games for the highlights, the time you take making plays is boring as shit

Britons campaigned to end slavery AFTER this. Before that, your ancestors genuinely facilitated these negros' ancestors getting brought over here.
He's not baiting.

I'm not bitching. I'll just never pay for cable again :3

>Fuck discrimination and imperialism, fuck the US

>God Bless the British Empire

I guess those players are just to fucking stupid to read a history book

>watching sports

>yankees in 1861
>execute rebel for taking down American Flag

>yankcucks in 2017
>"disrespecting the flag is true patriotism"

lol can't wait for this joke of a union to dissolve.

>prada Compton

Isn't that the name of Kayne's kid?

Acts of treason.

Really want to protest over there? Burn your passports. Please!

>kneel for the Star Spangled Banner and rise to their feet for God Save the Queen.
This actually makes me want to support them. I already don't give a fuck about kneeling for patriotic displays if you think you have a good reason (they don't). The fact that they respect the monarchy is even better.

70% niggers
NFL talent evaluators are fully aware of the biological differences between races

>How does that work?
Niggers are dumb and they don't even know what they're protesting anymore.

>pigeon shits all over the board
>Lel 4D chesssss

Go back to LE Dahnald

tfw cultural Marxism makes me want to go to church and start a family

Don't look now but in your rage, you exposed yourself as a shill. Have a good one.

taht was quick , upload it to bothersome video site

This, Americans think that niggerball is popular outside of the US, I personally love America and think these jumped up monkeys should be grateful but the sport is silly and boring and could only interest someone who has grown up with it. The people buying tickets for this are either americans or people going for the novelty.

Isn't that the case with every country since WW2? I wonder what country you live on, Eurocuck.

I mean, just look at the sport. You get an egg, and then you push other players down with it. It's the only thing that niggers could hope to be "athletic" at, chugging a bunch of food down their throats, and then throwing an egg and pushing others for victory.

Like twenty years ago there were teams made for each of the nations in Britain, the Scottish Claymores and the English Monarchs I remember. I assume it was all past it NFL players like how past it footballers from Britain play their last couple of years in American leagues.
The main barrier to people liking it I think is that the rules aren't immediately obvious, you'd assume that they're trying to take the ball to the goal at the end of the pitch but it seems like they score points apparently at random for moving a certain number of lines on the pitch at which point the playing stops and everyone stands around for longer than they spend moving the ball. That and the absolute arrogance of the niggers is palpable, I don't know how you stomach them.

>watching niggerball in current year

Drink bleach

>The main barrier to people liking it I think is that the rules aren't immediately obvious

Obvious? Like in Cricket?

The British monarchy outlasted the American republic.

Poetic.

To be clear, you aren't presenting a winning argument. The barrier to people outside of the USA enjoying American football is the complexity and non-obviousness of the rules (what makes a catch???). Simultaneously, the barrier to people outside the Commonwealth countries to liking Cricket is the complexity and non-obviousness of the rules. One truth does not negate the other.

Better argue pls.