Am i the only one pissed off at this ? We should have gotten GER

Am i the only one pissed off at this ? We should have gotten GER

Different arrow.

This is probably why, although it's never stated outright.

how? both give you a stand

one that can upgrade stand, the other one can't

One have a hole and the other has a beetle. The beetle give OP stands.

>beetle
DEEPEST LORE

Nice theory, too bad Araki dropped the original universe.

Dio's sons' stands would also be beetle stands, that can explain how Bohemian Rapsody was so fucking OP. And because of how strong King Crimson was he could also be a beetle stand, along with Spice Girl.

But it is weird a weak stand like Hermit Purple was awoken by the beetle arrow. But that's the only hole in the theory.

Are you saying that everyone in part 3 and 4 was a total and absolute retard for not trying to stab himself a second time with the arrow to see if they could get a new stand?
The point of this scene was to show that it's the arrow that has to choose you, if you just stab yourself and you are not worthy you die.

holy shit . i never noticed

Op here . since i made this post i want to ask another question for a possible plothole. did araki nerf giorno? because at the start of part 5 his creations were able to redirect damage

Too OP, he even could kill things by touching them.

He just forgot about it, it's like with Star Finger. He could probably still do it, but Araki never found a use for it so it never happened.

when ? i don't remember that

i just remembered that in the following fights no one tries to damage his creations

Why the fuck would you ever sell anything that gives other people OP psychic powers?

Is the reason Joylene's stand is more shit because it was a regular arrow?
So the beetle's potential doesn't pass down to create even more op stands?

To become rich?

A better question is, why not? Some people just want to see the world pose flamboyantly.

To be a Gangstar.

He kills a tree during his fight with Black Sabbath.

didnt he just give it life so it aged faster?

Same thing since it died of old age.

it does make sense then

Maybe it got worse while going down the family tree, the older ones get worse stands and the younger ones get better ones, this might explain why holly can't handle her stand, she is second youngest Joestar at the time

holy shit jotaro looks like a fag in part 5

everyone looks like a fag in part 5

That doesn't has sense because Jotaro and Josuke have better stands than Joseph and Jonathan.