How do you plan to move to the countryside guys? What's your plan?

How do you plan to move to the countryside guys? What's your plan?

>Work decent paid job for ten years
>Probably have to work in the city sadly
>Look for partner in meantime
>Get enough money to buy farmhouse. Luckily all the UK's countryside is pretty nice so got good pick
>Be close to train station just in case
>Start off with a small farm to be self sufficent, may expand to sell more artisan products to those interested
>Mother loves knitting, give her wool
>Sister is a baker, give her flour and dairy

What's your plans, anons? It's pretty much established that no cities are worth living in anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

littlekyu.tumblr.com/post/163734192420
youtube.com/watch?v=29OLhebbj5c
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/24/15-year-old-arrested-stratford-acid-attack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only rural retards vote far-right. That's how Drumpf got elected.

Stick a crumpet a arse.

Pretty similar to how I plan to do it. Might have to work longer though.

Farmhouse and enough land in the UK will be in the region of £300,000 easy m8

Its not an option for the majority or even large minority.

>you and your partner both work high paying jobs
>???

I mean I know what you mean, but just don't work in a low paying sector is all. Honestly, i'll never understand people who go to uni to do a job which only pays £25,000 or so. I know money isn't everything, but, as seen here, it opens a lot of doors.

Also farmhouses and land are a lot cheaper in Scotland, Wales and Ireland as well as northern England. Places like Cornwall or the south east are obviously going to be expensive

I don't, I will rot in this shithole where I can't do anything.

You guys from normal countries have no idea how many people from your colonies are literally left to rot.

Rural people = people who make things and produce food
City people = parasites who live off what the countryside produces

The high paying jobs are all in the SE of England where land and houses are extremely expensive.

Yeah you can get cheaper in Wales and Scotland but the wages are so much lower and you can't do a 800 mile round trip commute.

if you think croatia is bad then you haven't been to england

Yea fuck off pom, if you spent any time fencing and ran put of strainers you wouldnt talk shit about the city. They make shit so we can make shit so they can make shit. All in this together.

Haha yeah must be terrible to get free housing, free money, a shitload of opportunities in any artistic field you want because there's tens of millions of people who speak the same language, be relevant on the global scale, and so on.

I guess all the people who immigrate are doing it because it's so shitty right? Moron.

What i'm saying, as said in my opening post is that you can work in said expensive regions for work for say, ten years, and save up for a cheaper property somewhere else in the country. As long as you're self suffiecent, you'd be finically independent

And living in London/SE costs zero?

ok m8

300k would get you a 2 bedroom house in countryside. It's expensive there. Farms are usually 800k+

Already here
Piece of piss. My place was £450K. Get a contracting job in IT.
20 minutes from mainline railway station with multiple trains per hour to London. 25 minutes from international airport with multiple flights a day to London.
>you can't do a 800 mile round trip commute

Wrong

>My place was £450K. Get a contracting job in IT

And no mortgage on that?

My point is still valid only an option for a tiny minority

I already live in the countryside, it's pretty chill. Pic related, the view from my bedroom.

If you contracted for 10 years live pretty cheap, it would be easy to pick up a few buy to lets that had a good return on them along the way, have them paid off in a couple of years, save cash and at the end up 10 years have enough cash to pay if not all of the mortgage, but a huge chunk of it off, and have rental income from other properties. I don't take the "other people can't do it" argument seriously.

Wife has a 300yo huge family country house with 2ha of land.

I have a good job working for the government and will retire at 58.

Will sell one of our current flats (one in the city, one by the beach) and move to the countryside (30min drive to the city) using the money to make the country house full comfy (already has modern heating sistem etc).

Pic related.

Do you have any knowledge or applicable training in farming? I always hear about idiots just wanting to go and buy a farm, but I always wonder if they would know what to do with it once they got there.

Is Croatia a part of the Schengen agreement? If So, quit fucking whining.

>IT
I'd rather hang myself

2 seconds on google will tell you that, retard.

Even if it was, do you think you get all the stuff the natives do when you move? Of course not.

Saving cash is hardly ever sufficient for buying real estate, especially over the long term. Your best bet is to buy a piece of real estate in an expensive area and live in it while you work. It will retain its value and gain over years while you pay into it's equity.

Own a condo or something and save money... When you are ready to move, you can sell your place and use the equity and profits to buy your farm... Or at least a large chunk of it. Don't waste a single dime by renting.

I'm rotating it for my own benefit

Where is that? I'm going to guess Sussex, am I totally wrong?

An acre is enough to live off.

The problem is that you're a fucking commie little bitch expecting the world to hand you your life on a silver platter. You need to readjust your fucking attitude, you little bitch or you're always going to be some gay Croatian loser.

Id say that you need at least 1ha (2.5 acres).

Sorry, what? Why do I need to readjust it and people born in normal countries don't?

Why don't you readjust yours and give your gibs, opportunities, and benefits to me instead?

Croatia was never a colony of ours mate.

Also Croatia's economy isn't that bad, better than most of the Balkans. Get a job in the tourist industry. Go work at a cafe or a bar in Split. Or Zagreb. Or Dubrovnik. So many choices m8.

What's so great about "artistic fields"? Anyway if you really want to work in an artistic field then go to London or Berlin or Paris, the creative industries in all three of those places are very strong.

Croatia is part of the EU since 2013, so Croats can live/work in any other EU country.

Schengen is a different thing, all it means is no passport checks or border control, it has nothing to do with your ability to live/work in a country, which is secured by EU membership.

So yeah, lazy fucking Croat, get a job. Quit your fucking whinging.

Grew up on a farm in the middle of no where. Feels good man.

>also i'm 16 years old

It's adorable, how you think life is just going to let these things happen for you, as you ordain them to be.

> He thinks you can raise cows on a single acre

Kek. You gonna die

I live in London and I am close to suicide after three years here. Right now outside my window a gang of mulatto kids are screaming and chasing each other. The only whites in my area are old people, retarded untermensch and slavs. I don't earn enough or have any skills that would allow me to live in the countryside, but I am planning to commit suicide in some isolated rural location as soon as I can convince my Will to give in.

What are you, a nigger?
Oh wait even worse, a Croat

>a fucking leaf

Why don't you get a job? Oh right, you don't have to because we're paying for all your expenses, so you can play video games until you "figure out what you want to do with your life" and then get all the help in the world to actually do it.

Sure... And you manage that on your own?

Grow vegetables, fight diseases, kill the pig, clean the the chicken coop, avoid foxes and niggers...

A day is only 24 hours.

Your drawing is nothing more than bullshit which comes directly for the mind of an urban dreamer.

Take me home, oh country roads, to the place I belong

I know people who raise cows on small plots of land here. Wouldn't keep cows if I had my own small holding though I'd keep goats instead.

you speak English, speaking English as a first language is shit tier for employability as EVERYONE speaks it as a second language, you could work anywhere in London as a Croatian translator.

I'll probably quit my job and move to rural Maine on ~500 acres when my mom dies.

As long as I can get good internet.

Dibs on your stuff.

Not depicted: three generations living under same roof who actually do all the work.

>brexiter in charge of business
Kek. You'll need to be more self sufficient because you need to buy fertilizer, water, and oil for your tractor. So you're going to have to sell crops. You have no distributors, so you'll have to sell locally. In the countryside, where I'm sure the demand for crops is soo high. Of course even then you'll still be competing with corporations which can produce far more efficiently and cost effectively because of technology, skill, economies of scale an efficient business models. You'll probably not break even. Your only chance is to find some niche hipster product like organically grown wheat scented candles. But good luck marketing it to millenials.

1) I don't claim benefits
2) You realise Britain is a net contributor to the EU, while Croatia is a net withdrawer? So we're funding YOU, not the other way around, you ungrateful fucking imbecile.

>everybody who goes to england find himself at the same level of opportunities of natives

>salary dumping

have you paid the rent for the shitty londonistan room today?

Big cities are absolutely retarded. People always rush, everyone has """depression""" and everyone talks and walks super fast like theyr posessed. What a shitty life that is.

then you may as well, because there's nothing else accessible to the common man

No I fucking couldn't, you pinhead. Look into the actual academic requirements for jobs like that, as well as the number of people who can do it vs the number of job openings, it's not 1962 anymore.

Please be honest with me, are you older than high school age?

Where is that pic?

In the US we have what are called "suburbs" where you can live with white people and not have to deal with the city unless you are unfortunate enough to work there.

>work for ten years
>average 45k savings per year or or a substantial fraction of this
>while buying other properties

Are you childless? Even then you must be making close to six figures.

) You realise Britain is a net contributor to the EU, while Croatia is a net withdrawer?
So you don't even know how EU budget gibs work? Make a slight effort once in your lifetime and try to find out, if you can't do it in the next 15 minutes I'll give you a quick course. But only if you prove you tried.

I used to work in Starbucks in London. I was the only English person there. There were people from all over the world, including the EU - Polish, Hungarian, Spanish, German, etc.

So why don't you do that? All you have done this entire thread is whinge and complain that you can't do anything. Pathetic.

I already live in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.

City people are pointless these days.

>rushing
Because we have important things to do
>depression
What

I'm in the process of learning to code and saving money. Once I'm competent I'll move to the countryside somewhere in eastern Europe. Cheap as fuck and no browns.

It can be done but you are going to work your ass off every hour of every day.

Mountains are hollow, and full of heavily armed clowns. At least, they resemble clowns. They are evil itself. Pic is of their leader. He told me this in a dream. Soon they will breach, and head for the cities.

Right. Has been proven.
By the way, this number is terrifying.
Not enough arable land on earth to feed 8 billion humans, following this 1ha per human.

You sound like a dumb faggot, it's clear as fucking day that Britain is one of the biggest contributors to the EU budget, and per capita we're one of the top contributors too, while you are a net drain on the EU. Please tell me how you're going to disprove that though, I'll be entertained to watch you fail.

Why would anyone live like an immigrant in London of all places?

I'm talking about the shit you get as a native Brit, immigrants don't get any of that, they're just used for the shittiest jobs possible.

Why did you work at Starbucks in London if you're British yourself? Or are you part of the globalist work force yourself?

Just try, I have faith in you.

Having to actually talk to neighbours, having to drive to work every day, no social live at walk distance...

For me is almost all the bad things of the city without its benefits... Adding some lawn.

I like the city centre, i like the countryside... But I dont like city outskirts.

But the world currently generates enough calories to feed everyone healthily and most arable land isn't even properly used.

what about little cities in scotland or wales?
they are also unlivable?

I already bought a house with 3 acres of land near the mountains, currently living in a flat in the city for convenience (much shorter commute, 1Gbps interwebs, etc)

Should have both the flat and the house paid off in 6-7 years.

Seriously, the house prices some people itt are quoting are absolutely retarded.
How do you even do it?

Plan on buying an old stone farmhouse in Eastern PA in a few years. I may pay to have one moved as there's a few laying around dilapidated on housing developments

Subsistence farming doesn't really appeal to me, especially trying to grow grains outside of a little bit for fun. Most I'd have is fruit, vegetables and a couple of milk cows and a few chickens

soon you'll have to clean your toilet by yourself, brexiter :^)

Idiot, i'm not going to sell wheat to people, i'm going to be self sufficent. My own food, my own electricitiy, everything I need so I don't have to give any money to jewish owned companies

I'd strongly consider moving to another European country also, as long as it was white. Suggestions?

>I took a loan on a house I'm not even living in
Jesus Christ

>faggot makes excuses for why he can't work when other people
Continue to be a faggot

>faggot tries to deny that croatia is a net drain on the EU, while britain is a net contributor
Faggotry of the highest order

Faggot

It's piss cheap here. My uncle also has no kids, I can do it tomorrow. I also fucking might, at some point, the city sucks ass. Physical exertion is nothing compared to the nightmarish mental exertion of living in the city and breaking bread with snakes.

Dem titties. Holy shit.

Got any moar of this semen demon?

I'm in the middle of nowhere and get 1gbps.

B4RN I love you!

what's your profession?
do you work at starbucks?

>faggot has no work ethic
>faggot blames the whole world for his problems
>faggot will remain a faggot because he's too much of a faggot to do anything
Faggot

I'm just saving what I can at the moment, I'm aiming to eventually work remotely or for myself where living in the middle of nowhere wouldn't matter.

If you're not even producing to sell, unless you're part of some local agrarian coop that does tool/machinery sharing, your equipment will cost more than it would cost to buy food for probably the next 20 years.

You have no fucking clue what it means to have to work for basic sustenance, but of course that will be covered for you since you're in the country you are in anyway, so you can LARP being a "farmer".

i will sip my british tea after fucking my yorkshire gf, while enjoying the epic fail of british tertiary services, in the very next years :^)

found it
littlekyu.tumblr.com/post/163734192420

Where are you going to get water? Other than rainfall being intermittent and risking your crops in summer I don't think Britian has enough rainfall to naturally water wheat. And where are you going to get the diesel for generator fuel? Drinking water? Internet? Soap, toothpaste, farming tools, materials to maintain your farm? Are you going to smelt iron more and render animal fat?

disgusting nipples

youtube.com/watch?v=29OLhebbj5c

probably stake out some property and snipe the inhabitants one day to fulfill my hermit crab lifestyle

I live in Cheshire, its like 98% White.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/24/15-year-old-arrested-stratford-acid-attack/

enjoy your shithole place. i wouldnt live there even for 1kk pounds

The Baltics, Poland, Ukraine are all good. Pretty much anything east of Germany is fine although some of the ones I've not mentioned have a growing gypsy population

>cow on like 1/16 of an acre
lol maybe if it was a dexter cow and even then you'd probably need more hay then that little sliver below it.
And the garden should be like 3/4ths potatoes if you were actually going to live from it.

Just invest in cryptocurrency. Even if you think its a meme you can still get rich off it.

My best friend bought into BTC at like $100 and sold around $4000 he's a multimillionaire now. He worked in the meantime, actually has a college degree and was working a corporate job but as soon as he sold the majority of his crypto he quit his job and left the country. He's traveling now in SE Asia and said he might buy a small house there but isn't sure yet.

I sadly bought in a lot later but still making significant gains. Crossing my fingers for some huge gains over the next 3-5 years and then I'll do same as my friend.

I do agree cities suck shit but unfortunately for most people they're the best place to find good paying work. If you can find a way to earn money online (website service, drop shipping, ebay sales, FBA, etc.) and actually scale it up to where you're earning enough profits to cover your monthly expenses you could move out of a city sooner though.

Landscape in your image is beautiful, would be amazing to live in a setting like that.

probably WIltshire.

Yes, I took a 16K loan because I loved the house. It's secluded, the last house on the road it's in, immersed in nature, etc.

16K are less than a year of my salary, and I felt it was much better to spend them on this than on a shiny new car like all the other tards around me.

Software engineer, make around 20K net per year.

City people live off of welfare and shit a lot but farmers and stuff also receive a lot of aid from the government and their programs.

But regardless, cities also have facilities where they are building / making stuff. Glass, fencing, framing, house building, pipefitting, mailing, vehicles and vehicle maintenance, retail stores and wholesale stores, etc.

I used to live on the countryside in a town called Greenwood BC (400 pop) and I actually hated it. Relaxing, yes, butthere's literally nothing and life is much more boring.

I've been living in a city for just over 3 years now and I've got a good job, a nice house, I'm close to all these resources, etc.
I do appreciate a farmer, they understand what work means, so I always try and buy local products when I can.

Price of housing and land is outrageous here, we need to deport a few million people and get the value to drop. Luckily we have a subhuman jihadists and grooming gangs and those who mutilate genitals so we have plenty of reasons to get on with it.

Actually the vast majority of food is produced by corporations like Cargill. Their massive, high tech farms benefit from economies of scale that absolutely squash small, private farms in non specialized crops and meat.

>tfw I had 14 bitcoins in 2012

I'm considering buying some litecoins in the hope something will go horrible wrong with bitcoins and people will switch

$20k USD?

what was the total price of the house, I assume $16k was just down payment?

do you mean 16k / year, or is the value 16k total?

just wondering, where did you find a place for 16k

>used to live on the countryside in a town called Greenwood BC (400 pop) and I actually hated it. Relaxing, yes, butthere's literally nothing and life is much more boring.

>muh boredom

Am I the only one who lives in a city and still doesn't really do anything special in their free time that couldn't be done in a small village?

As long as you have a good internet connection how can you get bored?

You're incredibly lucky m8, most village people here are lucky to get 5Mbps.