This is what TRAITORS look like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0RrhBrMXbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you are a big guy xD hehe

Those are just descendants of slaves, I'll never consider them real Americans.

as long as they don't touch baseball I couldn't care less tbqh

Ship all the niggers back to africa

You've already let outdated farm equipment run your country for 8 years.
Enjoy your "countrymen" lmfao

true americans respecting the constitution. Based.

Those faggots consider themselves "black first".

Its time to cancel your cable subscriptions! This is the time to get people to cut the fucking cord.

Don't put too much thought into it. It's just another day in America with niggers seeking attention.

>"Looks at muh"

Republifucks repeatedly threatened to kill the last POTUS and called him a long list of disgusting names, these men are merely protesting against injustice and you hate them more for it

>they think it's whites stabbing them in the backs
>They don't know the actual stats
>It's just blacks attack blacks attack blacks

>those skull shapes

What injustices? Do tell.

>flag code
>law

Pick one nigger.

The funny part is that the niggerball sports and their corporate sponsors are the biggest offenders of those. The socks, paper plates and pillows are just benign shit you find in a Yankee Candle store.

Be bad Goym and boycott the NFL, do not watch the games on TV/Cable, do not buy products shilled by NFL and in 18 months the situation will be rectified

>Third generation vet
What is that?
How can someone be this retarded? Most of those don't apply because their not flags, their the simple pattern.

could be worse merica

in france the anthem is routinely booed by muzzie crowd and the negro players don't know a single word

youtube.com/watch?v=I0RrhBrMXbw

This is what mandingoes look like.

Think how much stupid liberal white pussy these football players are knee deep in

And then yet they take a fucking shit on our country

All leftist niggers should be tortured until their heart stops beating

>Entire list of shoulds should be followed
>The should I don't agree with doesn't matter

Blacks in charge of reading comprehension.

>tfw some nigger brags about three generations, when you are descended from Miles Standish, Captain of Plymouth Militia, 1620, and have 24 generations of military officers in the line for this nation before it was even a nation, including yourself
Fucking niggers

WOW FUKCING EPIK YOU ARE SO COOL. oh wait noby cares about you

I may be from Maryland but the Ravens are not my team

Racist niggers

Niggers belong in africa being tire necklaced by other niggers.

Nigger hate thread?

I'm Guessing it bullshit like this that would get them lynched back in the day

We know they don't give a shit about the flag, we get it that they all just hate whitey

we don't give a shit about the flag either, we just don't want to see niggers disrespecting us.

What you should care about is the point, aquafresh
Three generations is nothing to brag about, and clearly that minimum amount of service to this nation has misguided his beliefs into arguing for people who spit on his as well as his family's sacrifice.
If your family or nation had been relevant in the last 200 years, you may have understood that

Why are burgers still watching niggerball?

>THE RIGHT IS DIVIDING AMERICA BY TELLING US TO STOP BEING DISRESPECTFUL
>burns flag
These people need to huff the burn fumes and choke on them

you shouldn't even have a 'my team'

Traitors

Looks like ungrateful niggers to me. Nothin new.

But waving treasonous flags is perfectly fine. Since when was protesting the government the same as treason? Did MLK commit treason?

He's rght though. Take your flagposting and needless posturing back to re.ddit

Too late.

>@wefuckinghatedonaldtrump
He literally controls their lives.

The only person I know who still likes football is my little sisters dumb worthlesss spick boyfriend

They all should be sent to Africa, they don't belong to white world.

Sheeeet. Jaquanamal be making a statement about opresshun.

>Americans being cucked by niggers....Nuffin new

these fucking assholes.

privileged multi-millionaire wife beaters, spending all their money on super cars, strippers, drugs, and steroids.

they get paid MILLIONS OF FUCKING DOLLARS to play a RECREATIONAL SPORT as 'work', and then do nothing but PARTY in their free time anyway

AND THEY HAVE THE BALLS to fucking hate America despite America making them all 1%ers.

they are above all other blacks and whites and act like they are the most oppressed. GTFO

>Baltimore

Wait until they all get fired.

>the Ravens will starve.
>the Ravens will starve.
>the Ravens will starve.

They don't have right to protest?

They should be publicly executed

Democracy was a mistake

Being baited is more like it, and falling right into the trap. What a bunch of suckers. And Trump fell the hardest of all. Who thought a bunch of minority brain damaged leftists would be the ones to turn him into a turd throwing monkey?

They are playing a game that will eventually leave them brain dead...enjoy forgetting your kids name or where you live nig-nog

Why the fuck would they even play the British national anthem? No one in the UK gives a fuck about hand egg.

>fuck America
>haha trolled

This is how autistic nu-liberals are

Give me one reason why I shouldn't give you fatal brain hemmoraging

What injustice? Criminals being shot by police officers defending themselves?

CTE turns them into murderers.

>posting that on a board where most of American posters would love seeing Putin as their President
TOP KEK

You can't fight forever against all world alone.
Trump did a good fight, but is losing stamina fast.
I hope he raises again.

Doesn't the flag code refer to an actual flag not the image of a flag? For example you can have a t shirt with the image of a flag. You cannot alter a flag into or attach it to a t shirt.

Why would you do me a favor?

Checked and agree. Also point out to normies NFL doesn't pay taxes.

Fuck off, Hillary.

on their own time, not at work, sure

of course, but not at their job, and not without some saying they don't like it

I've yet to hear anyone say they are disrespecting the flag. They are disrespecting the country as a whole.

And neither will they.

Niggers op, the word is niggers. You have to be people to be a traitor

thats funny coming from a traitor

What the fuck does "being at work" have to do with it? Especially when the boss agrees and joins in? But hey, I bet none of America's favorite team, the Patriots, will try it.

Which republican in office suggested the president be killed?

>these injustices
NiBBa commits crime, gets stopped by police, makes sudden movement for his gun, gets shot by police. Millionaire niBBas kneel during the anthem lmao

Obviously, no one is stopping them from doing it. People can also counter protest it. Being able to do something doesn't mean being free of any consequences from it.

MLK was killed because he had communist sympathies, yes.

Niggers and criminals protesting the upholding of the law will be rightfully hated.

>Le Russia may may
Where's the proofs?

Did they at least boo in British when they were kneeling?

>Trump is surely finished this time
>Said increasingly nervous she-man for the 7th time this hour

BIX NOOD

Everyone would be better off

I won't shut up until you do.

Treason requires intelligence and moral convictions.

Niggers have neither and thus cannot be traitors; they can simply be just niggers.

race war when??

Has Trump memed the entire black race into kneeling before his glorious majesty?

Pets have learnt the master's commands.

>Why think there's a problem of segregation towards our race, what can we do to solve this?
>Let's get hated by the whole country as traitors, this won't surely segregate us (for real this time)
>TYRONE YOU'RE A FUCKING GENIUS!!!
The white man wins.

go back to fucking africa you dirty fucking niggers

I can't wait to see the headlines tomorrow. Even if there is only a 15 minute period over last week where the ratings were up, that will be the main story tomorrow.

"NFL ratings HIGHER than less week lol Drumpf btfo America loves their nogs."

tfw conservatives are so fragile they think some football player doing a harmless gesture at a sports game is disrespecting a whole country

>stood for God Save the Queen

What the fuck are you on about? Why would you play our anthem in your country?

They sure do, but I don't have to like it or support their cause.

False equivalence faggot. Its not the protest per se, it's the platform that they use. Protesting on the side of the road on public property is fine because the audience is not captive. The sponsors of this niggerball protest are making millions from a CAPTIVE audience.

This game was in London

Look, here's what liberal Americans need to understand. Roman saluting is a form of free speech protected under your first amendment.

They aren't roman saluting because they hate WWII veterans, they're doing it because they feel it's the best way to bring attention to whites being unfairly treated by the establishment. Our veterans fought and died so they could have the right to free speech, and as a veteran I support that right.

If you have a problem with them practicing their first amendment rights then maybe consider fucking off to another country.

That's why he killed his bro, forgot who he was

Sup Forumstards BTFO

Why the fuck was it in London? No one in the UK watches this sport, hell, it's not even shown on TV.

they have a 1st amendment right so i dont really care if they do it.

their reasoning is shit tho.

>stood for God Save the Queen
they know who is their Daddy
and game was in Wembley

A captive audience that has been bullied and forced to stand in football stadiums and ballparks since forever, but especially since 911. People who just want to relax and see a fucking game.

Are you retarded? That game is in your sharia filled shithole