Pink

>pink
>best hair
>best body
>best ribbons
>kindest
>cutest
>best waifu material

Literally how can any of the other megucas compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/a/thread/141075059/#141082687
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literarly no fucking idea

Why would the others want to compete in your ecchi games, ecchi master !GM?

Who worship Madokami here?

>You forgot one thing
I did not forget anything at all.
>if Homura and Madoka remake the universe and their existence is now only on the conceptual olane, Kyubey would have never learned about the LoC and thus never constructed the isolation field.
However, that theory remains a matter of wrong speculation. We still don't know anything about Akuma Homura's abilities. She just partially erased Sayaka's memory in Rebellion. Do you think she can manipulate Kyubey's memory? [citation needed] If shaft adopts your theory, Homura could do what she wants to do.
>Homura purposely took him into the new universe in order to remind him why she was going to wreck his shit for eternity.
No, after Rebellion, Homura needs Kyubey to purify Grief Cubes. He is her servant now. She controls the unstable universe now. See the Homura's statement of your pic when Homura grabbed Kyubey in Rebellion.
>Madoka never did this and thus Kyubey neevr knew what the LoC was.
Because Madoka turned into LoC, she has no body and human beings need Kyubey in order to further evolve and when she made a contract, she was not able to take a risk of destroying history of human development. Also Kyubey observed what was Law of Cycles in Rebellion.

>Homura purposely allowed Kyubey to keep his memories so he would know why she's never going to let up on him.
We still don't know anything about Akuma Homura's abilities in detail. In Wraith Arc, Kyubey seems to be unaffected by Homura's memory-manipulation despite the capture of Mami, Kyoko and Homura's acquaintances. Besides, he was a man behind the curtain in Rebellion. Kyubey was able to avoid being caught in Homura's Soul Gem, experiment with it and even appear in her Soul Gem.
>If they rewrite everything one more time, Homura never explains to Kyubey what the LoC was because Homura doesn't exist and thus the temporal anomoly is finally erased.
Magica Quartet never explained what Akuma Homura did in Rebellion. Basically, Homura explained Law of Cycles to Kyubey at the end of the movie: Eternal and at the beginning of Wraith Arc. Besides, Kyubey has already observed Law of Cycles in Rebellion. Also Homura exists in the current universe. I wonder if this can be the same principle as DRAGON BALL. The boundary between life and death virtually doesn't exist due to recycling a character in user's affections in order to continue the story and earn money. We still don't know how Homura made her dark orb and how Akuma Homura lives without her Soul Gem. The settings must be opportunism pure and simple.

You talk incoherently. Think about the explanation written above. Also Law of Cycles still works after Rebellion. Kyubey told Homura why fully stained Soul Gems always disappear and he can't understand the phenomenon at the end of the movie: Eternal. If Homura had not told Kyubey the secret, the conversation would have meant he is always interested in the phenomenon. I am more concerned with this than that. If Magica Quartet adopts Homura's memory-manipulation against Kyubey, magical girls would lost the complete villain. If Kyubey keeps being Homura's servant, Madoka Magica would be boring.

Bern best meguca

Thank you for making this thread, !GMeguca! I wanted to post the counterargument.

I don't worship her.

Amen.

I bought Kirara Magica 26 today.

………

Oh goodie! More meguca whoring merchandise, with no info about the next project near!

At least is not fucking lingerie.

And people will eat it up.

For !GMeguca.

Friendly reminder that all megukas are sluts, no exceptions

Sorry.

Good night!

Seriously, why?

Why rebellion wasn't the true ending of the story?, why milking it out when the only preview of the next project we have has nothing to do with the world that fucking movie presented us? For all we know they arent gonna do nothing.
Why mami is gonna become the main character of that project? Who the fuck is guan yu and why is he considered a god of war? Why da fuck nagisa even exists when she has so little screentime and why she was the only more or less decent person in the movie despite that?

WHY FUCKING OFFICIAL MEGUCA LINGERIE?

'story of love and miracles' my ass!!!!

What was the point of the lingerie again?

desustorage.org/a/thread/141075059/#141082687

I don't understand.

Yeah, sorry.

Theres no lingerie in rebellion, at most theres the mami bath scene.

But recently there's this official lingerie rolling around, it even was promoted with official artwork of the girls buying and holding it.

Thank madokami there's at least a little bit of decency from the artists by not making official artwork of the girls wearing and/or modelling the stuff, or at least not making that shit public.

I have a horrible feeling about that.

The point of the lingerie was to sell a product to the female fanbase of the show. They also made PMMM purses (I own the big Madoka one, it's really cute), shoes, and PMMM-inspired outfits. For female fans it's a "practical" purchase (since they're items you can wear or use) and a way to purchase anime goods without the only option for supporting the franchise being collecting figs or BDs.

Basically, anime tshirts except classy and expensive.

Otokonoko.

Oh well, since I am not a female I have no use for such products.

Why did you buy one?

It's like you're purposely ignoring that if Homura, who refers to herself as a concept and is called an equal opposite of Madokami, isn't capable of entering non-existence. If Homura doesn't exist, then Kyubey never learns about witches. He only cares about the LoC because of witches. She could have easily altered Kyubey's memory. She did not though because Madoka exists again. So she keeps him under her thumb. If Homura enters non-existence, the Inucubator race never learns of witches and tries to experiment on the LoC. By reconstructing her soul gem from part of the Law of Cycles, she's already tied herself to it.

Yeah, Madoka ended up having a lot of female fans, so slightly unconventional goods like lingerie and feminine accessories came up. Sailor Moon got even more crazy, in addition to stuff like lingerie and purses it has official perfume and makeup and stuff.

Was that meant for me? I didn't buy the purse, it was actually a gift.

You have no ability to read and write.

You have no ability to read and write as well.

Yare Yare Daze. Oyasumi.

Amazing.

Swords are the best weapon in all situations and I'm not going to let anyone tell me otherwise

Good luck trying to reach Kyouko.

Does masturbation count?

I don't think a namefag has any place bitching at anons.

Wow, that's a truly amazing artwork of Sayaka-chan. I can see the dedication in the details.

>ZA WARUDO
>TOKI WA TOMARE
>Bullet to the soul gem

Homster too.

She's kinda cute.

hol up fampai

Damn Sayaka.

Sayaka going Ivy?

Pretty much. It was in some official concept art for the original anime but didn't make it in for one reason or another, if I'm remembering it correctly

If Homura really wanted Mami dead, she'd never allow the chance for her to use ribbons.

If Mami really wanted Homura dead, she'd never allow the chance to use timestop.

The time it would take for Mami to cast her ribbons to bind Homura would be longer than the time it would take for Homura to turn her shield.

>being this delusional

She managed to ensnare full autism-mode Homu without making her notice and outwit her using a ribbon clone. Pumpkin is shit, get over it.

Reminder that any artist who draws lewd Moemura without her surgery scar is a hack,

Homura never considered Mami an enemy at that point. I'm talking on equal footing, with no advantage due to sneak attacks, Homura would win.

They were also both holding back in their gunfight. Mami never used Tiro Finale, and Homura didn't use any weapon heavier than a machine gun.