I kneel during the National Anthem. Im white. I served in the Military (Chair Force). Come at me bro...

I kneel during the National Anthem. Im white. I served in the Military (Chair Force). Come at me bro. Kaepernick is exercising his 1st amendment right. Plain and simple. He isnt the best quarterback but Id wager hed be better than some of those who have starting jobs in the NFL (Bortles Im looking at you pal.) He is being blackballed. Debate me. Come at me bro.

He has rights. So do owners who cut checks. So do fans who tune in and now choose not to.

His goal was to destroy the league and he did. No one should feel bad for him. Hes Deray 2.0 but with much more cred after ruining americas top sport.

Your 1st ammendment "right" doesn't mean you shouldn't be held to account for your views when you place them in the public arena you fucking faggot.

>"Come at me bro"
>Current year
Here's your (you)

>Kaepernick
Literally who? I don't remember such a player on an NFL roster

OP is a drunk lonely faggot

Thank you for your service!

you would have gotten in trouble for kneeling at your job, just like kaepernick

is it really that hard to understand? you can kneel all day long in your free time

burgerfriends can you explain to me how a brown man kneeling during a song can end a sport? i don't really get it.

>Air Force

So you're a faggot, that's all you had to tell me OP

i don't think the point is to kneel when you feel comfortable kneeling, you know?

Would you have kneeled with IMPUNITY in the air force?

Didn't think so chum(p)

Amerifats get triggered very easily

>He is being blackballed.

Yep, and it's fucking hilarious.

Just pretend he called the queen a whore, that's the bong equivalent.

it's not going to do shit to "end the NFL", contrary to Sup Forums's beliefs, but most conservatives here are bible-thumpers who believe yahweh's greatest nation can do no wrong and niggers just need to get off food stamps. at the behest of le god emperor trump, a select few will protest anything they feel runs contradictory to their 'murican values

There are plenty people who think the monarchy are outdated and want to get rid of them, nobody pays much attention to them.

Football is the most reactionary sport of all time. It's a disgusting spectacle of everything wrong with the United States. It's fanbase is 100% rural and suburban retard Trump voters who get very VERY assblasted if their retarded performative patriotism protocols are violated. If you watch one NFL game (commericals included) you will walk away a supporter of North Korea.

>I'm white

I highly doubt that

>Projection: the post

Yep, and there's a little thing called a union that can sue the shit out of the league for it :-)

You've convinced me with your excellent arguments. I am now no longer a conservative.

>held to account
>you have freedom of speech but not freedom of consequence

then you dont' have freedom of speech and basically everyone should just go full ancap

They can sue all they want, they wouldn't win. You don't have a right to be on an NFL roster.

Of course he has freedom of speech. Has Kap been arrested? Of course not.

I'm not on an NFL roster either, does that mean my rights have been violated?

>Suing the NFL and winning
Foreigners really don't know shit about the Burger legal system

It's not a question of rights you suburban/rural retard. It's a contract-related issue, for which a case absolutely exists.

I swear, stormweenies are functionally braindead.

You sue your own mother to win a cent. THAT is what the rest of the world thinks of your legal system.

You fucking retard Kaepernick opted out of his contract voluntarily. There is no fucking case and you don't even have the slightest fucking clue as to what you're talking about.

lol I trolled you
Stay mad bro :D

Why doesn't the NFL just pay the broadcasters to not show players kneeling or sitting? I'm pretty sure none of these guys will bother if they don't get attention. On the opening night there was literally 1 player out of 100 kneeling and the camera was on him for about 10 seconds.

>Football is the most reactionary sport of all time.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

>average active minutes of NFL games are something to the tune of 15 minutes over the course of 3 hours
>basically get paid the GDP of some African countries to keep yourself in shape, throw a ball well and maybe lose some brain cells once a week for roughly half of that 15 minutes at a time for half the year
>have the fucking gall to protest the country that let you have this absurd opportunity because some aspects of society suck

He's free to hate America all he wants, just as much as everyone up to and including the President can tell these privileged fucks that they're retarded uppity niggers and need a fucking reality check. Like fuck sakes, just wear a BLM armband if you want to stand in solidarity with dead criminals, but you should respect where you came from and the absolute blessings its given you. Being a cunt that hates the place that gave you a great life is beyond nigger tier.

Do you honestly think Jew owned media would let a chance to shit on the country slip? Not when their indoctrination is this close to being complete. We already have fags here who think nationalism is bad

lol
this is shockingly accurate somehow

If nationalism gets you the worst president of all time, then it might be kind of bad

Freedom of speech means you are free from legal repercussions, not free from social ones.

Why is he the worst?

Because he is not even 8 months in and we are on the brink of a trade war with china, nuclear war with n korea, and a civil war at home

great job, buddy, you're fucking terrible at being president

Human are tribal by nature, you can't just get rid of nationalism any more than you can get rid of the need of most people to have religious beliefs.

Europeans seem to be pretty chill about it for the most part

they don't seem to feel the need to play their anthem at every opportunity

>I kneel during the National Anthem.
You probably kneel all the time, it's a sign of submission.

>reactionary
For an English teacher, you sure have no idea what English words mean.

None of that is new or created by Trump

Yeah, I guess that's why Muslim migrants aren't integrating, the EU is crumbling, and the far right has been making huge gains there for a decade...because Europeans aren't nationalistic.

Are you implying these are all his fault? Granted, he hasnt helped any of them much but
>the can has been kicked down the road for NK for decades and dealing with them properly was never going to be easy
>literally everyone that hates him now hated him when he first started out because they need to hate him in some weird feedback loop

He's not handling it well, but the situations themselves are far from his fault. I do not envy him in the slightest.

>muh PTSD
weak desu

I'm saying that, for the past 8 years, these weren't an issue. certainly not to the extent they are now

Why doesn't trump respect the anthem

That scarcely makes him the "worst president of all time". For all his faults, he's still doing better than Hillary would have.

No, he isn't, and I hated Hillary.

She at least had the mental stability to pretend to do the right things. Trump is an erratic idiot, and it shows, and it's having consequences

Puting the anrhem in every game is fucking stupid but USA is now a multiracial empire so its logical that theres some cultural pressure to keep nationalism.
In other nations they have their own language and traditions so nationalism is automatic.
Even if I consider USA a fake nation spawned from treason, the fact that they put the man on the moon alone justifies their nationalism much more than other nations.
At that point USA was majority white so keeping that demographic balance would be a moral duty for me.

>national anthem before every sport game
freedomland lol

The civil war part is entirely on butthurt leftists who call Trump Hitler because he wants to enforce immigration laws and won't give them free shit

Look, I get the need for nationalism, especially here. But equating ritual with actual national pride is the sort of empty stupidity that puts someone like trump in office

you cannot have national pride and vote for donald trump; they are incompatible.

the problem with these symbols is that they replace actually caring about your country and your culture with meaningless gestures.

if we really were nationalist, we would get money out of polititcs

It's another salty Bernie faggot everyone
So close to his NEET bucks and free gender studies degree. He'll never forgive trump

lol
The civil war is the result of him managing poorly. You can call leftists butturt or whatever, but they (we) exist and are a part of this country. He is doing a poor job of managing having this type of diversity of opinion.

Instead of deftly coping with the differences, he is intentionally exacerbating them. that can't be anything but poor leadership

What Trump wants wouldve been normal for every other president, society just went full retard, not him.

>If you voted for the candidate that wasn't a piece of shit career politician then you can't be a nationalist

At this point it's safe to say you're just upset that things didn't go your way so now you want t to throw a tantrum

Exactly.

You are now aware that the United States of America are a real country with real people and all of this is actually happening. This is not a complex multi layered aussie shitpost, americans are real.

>trade war with china, nuclear war with n korea, and a civil war at home
none of this is new from the last 8 months, retard

lol I didn't suggest any of that

you don't have to be a career politician, but you can't be a career huckster. And there can be no objection to that as a description of trump before (and during) his tenure

he's a fraud, legally. he's a draft dodger. he's an actual idiot. he thinks health insurance is life insurance. he doesn't know anything about any situation he is mean to be in charge of

you cannot vote for that and call yourself a nationalist

You mangy fucks were against him before he even took office, why should he appeal to you when you make every attempt to stall or belittle him and his supporters. You retards burnt that bridge down yourselves and then you doubled down o. The rhetoric by calling anyone who wasn't a liberal or supported liberals a Nazi and you retards wonder why Trump won and why the country is so divided. You people truly are stupid

Trump wouldnt even have entered politics if the elite didnt had planed another bush vs clinton shit to keep usa in the globalist road
Jim Webb was the man and your media didnt even talk about him, Trump was needed to halt the merging of USA with Mexico wich is the elite objective.

Except that it is, isn't it. I'm not saying the situations are, but the situation now quite is.

Every Republican before Trump deftly coped with diversity...that didn't stop liberals from calling them racists or Nazis or bigots.

Nothing that has been said about Trump wasn't also said about John McCain, Mitt Romney, or the Bushes.

Because he's the president

Taking a "why should I appeal to you when you didn't vote for me" is the mindset of a child, unfit for public service

This is why he is the cause of these things. He deals with delicate issues with the mindset of a child

And yet we are far more fractured now than under bush

It's fine if what was said was the same. Now those people are in active revolt

Good leading, buddy

And thats the fucking problem with shit like NK. It was never an issue because it was never made into one. This shit should have always been an issue. No average citizen has any idea what the utter fuck happens in that country or the ridiculous human cost of even 5 minutes of active conflict with them would be because it has not been an issue. And now that issue is his to deal with because of a combination of factors, but the big one being that previous presidents either refused to make it an issue or in some cases fucking helped the regime.

As for race relations, a good place to look for deterioration is Trayvon Martin. Everything about how that was handled started a downwards spiral, from the initial days of Sharpton being a retarded nigger trying to relive the 60s, to Obama being retarded and saying Traytray dindu nuffin and would be his son (whoever advised him this was okay honestly needs to be stabbed in the eye), to Obama sending a federal prosecutor to try and get a conviction on a losing case and make a bigger deal about it than needed to be (hence why state didnt bother, not because he was black but because they wouldnt get a conviction). Now the reaction to the verdict was surprisingly tame all things considered, but it empowered retarded reactions to people winning stupid prizes from stupid games. Add to the fact that 80% of media at minimum was sucking Obama's cock for 8 years straight basically being his propaganda arm and you get a deterioration in race relations in a situation where this absolutely should not have happened (a fucking negro president). It wasnt because people were noticeably racist, it was because idiots were led to believe that everyone is a hidden racist. It wasnt organic, it was engineered, and there are enough retards in every community more than willing to play the part. Snowball this hysteria for 4-5 years and now we're here.

m9
not reading all that shit

Humanities universities are just factories of neets and commies.
Nixon knew this, he said something like "when these kids finish their degree theres not a job waiting for them, only revolution".
Its the same in Europe.

Who is even talking about universities or majors?

I swear, you idiots have like 3 things to say total

It's excellent leadership.

Civil war is popular and you're going to lose it.

No one is in active revolt, you moron. People are just whining on twitter. That's it.

lol
no he's going to be impeached

uh, what are sanctuary cities,
what are generals not implement transgender bans
what are cities refusing to comply with travel bans?

Just like the union lost to the confederates?

you have always been in a trade war with china and at the brink of nuclear war with n korea, this is not new

and the 'civil war' (lmao) is just some retards unable to accept election results, making noise online and the usual student fanfare

Hope you really get a civil war soon so you can understand what it really means, compared to some retards sending tweets to trump or teens protesting in colleges

Who do you think are the backbone of the antiusa comnist demonstrations that are spawing recently?

Disagreements over policy and law that will eventually be settled by the courts.

Kap took a knee and as a consequence he's now unemployed.

Trump spoke his mind and now there will be mass protests by NFL players as a consequence.

Its bizarre how the same people who say Kap has to live with the consequences of his actions don't want to apply the same standard to Trump.

Trump is a republican who wants to deport illegal Mexican shits back to Mexico, Democrats say he can't do that because it will be bad for the economy, want to go to war to protect them.

Lincoln was a Republican who wanted to deport African slave shits back to Africa, Democrats said he can't do that because it would be bad for the economy, and went to war to protect them.

there are no anti usa demonstrations here

do other countries play their national anthem before matches?

They may or may not be in the future

what they are now is people telling trump that they aren't going to comply

and they won't have to; he will be out of office soon enough

If those "protests" have taught me anything, it's that liberals/lefties and their pets have no idea what the first amendment actually means.

Yes we do. But we only actually sing it if it's to show gringos we don't actually suck.

gaijin go home

Pro mexican inmigration IS an antiusa.

Only for cup finals or international matches

Care to tell me what exactly he's done to deserve impeachment?

No on in europe does that
Personaly anthems should not be in sports

Taking ANY jap post personally.

you might be autistic 4real man

We have a much better understanding than conservatives

You realize that trump is part of the government, right?

no it isn't

Trump supporters think he can do no wrong. They're straight up delusional. They don't care if his approval ratings are record breakingly low, as long as he's spewing his "nationalist" rhetoric and pissing people off his fans will be satisfied. It doesn't matter that Trump can't pass any legislation or fulfill any of his promises. His supporters will just blame the democrats for that as if the republicans don't have a majority in the house and senate.

It would be one thing if you retards at least made an attempt to appear that you would act in your own country's best interest, but you cant even do that and thats why he has no reason to appeal to you.

You retards shut down airports when a ban on foreigners that you cant reasonably vet was put in place. You retards actively elect people who then go on to somehow disrupt feds from doing their job (ICE and Sanctuary Cities lord almighty what a concept) which is to deport people who violated your borders. You retards scream at the top of your fucking lungs about the concept of getting these people, who are technically invaders, off your land, and you laugh at the average middle American who works their ass off to try and keep their job from being replaced by machines.

Everything you do has the air of, at best a dislike of your own nation and at worst a vile hatred towards it. He has no reason to work with you because you are not just people with a differing opinion, but active detriments to the country he is in charge of. Resolve that within yourself and you might get somewhere.

Okay Louise Mensch.

That's the plan. Trump would love to frame the opposition to him as angry jocks who kneel for the anthem. As a Republican, I'm happy to have the Democrats own that.

Exhibit 1.

He attempted to get information from the russians to influence the elections. He also has obstructed justice on several occasions

What you retards want is the total antithesis of what his support base wants. The fact that he isn't rounding you up and shooting you should be good enough for you. Obongo made no attempts to court conservatives when he was in office and rammed any legislation they didn't like through regardless