Why do people feel the need to complain about things that are clearly not made for them?

Why do people feel the need to complain about things that are clearly not made for them?
I watch a lot of SoL and every season, in every SoL show thread there will be that 1 faggot who will come in and say that the show is "boring" and don't have enough "character development". Like isn't that the whole point of the Slice of Life genre? Not everything needs to cater to your specific taste and If you don't like it, watch something else.

Another worthless thread by a phonefag.

Because of one reason.

(you)

Good SoL aren't boring.

Only CGDCT is boring.

It might have to do with a matter of taste or quality. For example I enjoy reading Yotsuba, or watching Azumanga Daioh and even Non Non Biyori. On the other hand, K-On was extremely boring for me and could not get past episode four.

When things are shit we must let the world know, and why, user. It is our sacred calling.

I'm shitting in my toilet now.

Since when is being boring and free of development "the point" of slice of life?

>Slice of Life
Please stop using this tacky phrase

I think people can find a show they can enjoy in most genres. If someone says that stuff about a specific anime, they might genuinely mean it. Excluding the obvious bating, of course.

Also

Some SoL are boring. Glasslip and Air, for instance.

>t. faggot

I meant

Part of the appeal of SoL is the characters though. Like they don't necessarily need to change, but if you don't learn anything beyond their moe flags it's a bad show.

Why shouldn't people criticize things they don't like?

>When things are shit we must let the world know
Are you talking about yourself?

Forced animation

Because at best it does nothing and at worst takes away from others' enjoyment of a thing.

>takes away from others' enjoyment of a thing.
That sounds like a worthy accomplishment to me.

Whatever you say, bully.

I actually like Air, and for some reason I couldn't stand Kanon.

I think good SoLs do involve change, at a constant but lackadaisical (i.e. lifelike) pace. The changing of the seasons, the aging of the characters, etc.

Because some people are retarded, and believe that nobody should have opinions that differ from theirs.
>stop calling a genre as its name

Kanon could be annoying in some parts, but it was nothing like the shit that was Air. Clannad+AS is the best, though.

Glasslip is a masterpiece you pleb.